Old March 14th, 2009 #1
F.W. Braun
Banned

Default John de Nugent banned from Stormfront by Don Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Black View Post
Quote:
John, you've really lost it.

Back in the early 90s when you were plain "John Nugent" and came to our house to visit, when you were selling a trust package for Willis Carto to the lady across the street, you told me you'd found a psychiatrist who was politically supportive who'd helped you. I didn't ask why you needed a psychiatrist, and I'd never have imagined you'd someday be telling the world all about it on something called Stormfront. You need to leave here and find him. Don Black.

Have you read and are you aware of the insinuations by Hans that I am a homosexual and a molester, and what is your position on those insinuations?

Have I not been grievously wronged and defamed on this thread?

I have never once hidden, but rather openly discussed, as I am open about everything of importance and general interest, that I sought help for years of horrific sexual abuse.

And I have praised therapy as vital to turning around the life of anyone who has been through hell. My own father, who went through the horrors of WWII and Korea, had to seek psychiatric help for six months after the atrocities he witnessed by the Japanese and the North Koreans, including crucified, emasculated, eyes-gouged out Marine lieutenants.

It is not shameful to be a victim, but it is courageous to get help when you need it.

But now I ask you, Don:

Do you, Don Black, support the insinuations of Hans that I am a homosexual and child molester?

Have you actually READ his insinuations on this thread?

Do you support them?

You know, Don, when David Duke, not then Doctor Duke, was under attack, and the New Orleans Times-Picayune reporter Tyler Bridges was snooping for personal dirt on David Duke, a lot of people gave him vicious information.

In fact, only a fraction of it ever came out. I decided that I would never stoop to the vicious insinuations, innuendo and unspeakable rumors I had heard. I reject character assassination. I reject defamation. I reject coprophilic posts by anyone. And I loathe cowardly insinuators such as this Hans.

And I defend Dr. Duke against his many detractors. I have been to his home, in the Alps, and I have come to see a man who, like myself, has overcome a less than perfect mother, to say the least -- he gives her just a few words shrift in his autobiography -- and, having had a dysfunctional mother myself, I salute David's towering achievements for our race, and I salute yours in creating the great Stormfront!!!

I drove 900 miles to the EURO conference to support David and you, when the word went out that the EURO conference last November was on shaky footing after so many speakers cancelled and the hotel situation became precarious.

I was there for you. And Henrik Holappa, whom Hans is now insinuating by inference was a homosexual, got a standing ovation, and I did okay in my speech too.

I suggest, Don, that you actually read this thread.

Best to you, white brother,

John de Nugent

Last edited by F.W. Braun; March 14th, 2009 at 05:41 PM.

Thread