Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2007 #21
Pracownik stał

Default Update From the Field

I just returned from grabbing some photos and was fortunate enough to get to meet Mr. Fundarski. He was outside mowing the lawn and he saw me standing along Telegraph Rd. (his place is on the west side of Telegraph Rd., a major metro area thoroughfare, roughly a block north of Van Born Rd. so tens of thousands of commuters are seeing his flags) getting the photos and waved to me. I walked over and introduced myself and told him I saw him on YouTube (thanks, detroitisdead). He didn't know his story is online and I explained that many people are expressing support for his message and that it's spreading across the Internet. He went on to tell me a few things about Israel and how we're throwing money away at it, etc. I agreed with him, told him he has many supporters and that I'll be sharing my photos with the online community. He was really friendly and a nice guy all-around. There were no protesters or anything like that yet but people were honking their horns as they drove down Telegraph.

Old October 13th, 2007 #22
Flame Baiter
Banned

I just missed you Pracownik. Nice photos.

I don't have much to add, other than this photo with the I-94 bridge over Telegraph. It's in the background in this photo, and just about anyone who's flown into Metro airport can recognize where this guy's house is, by looking at the bridge in the background.

Yankee Jim, the following one's for you. This is how the corner of Van Born and Beech Daly looks today.

For those of you unfamiliar with the area, this is a house in west Dearborn. Most of the Whites live in west Dearborn, and about 30,000 arabs live in east Dearborn.

And this is a huge mosque along Ford Rd close by. This weekend is their big holiday, Eid. This holiday depends on the lunar calender, rather than the solar calender like our holidays.

This is the arabic section of Detroit near Dearborn. My wife and I used to play a sort of game as we drove home from vacation. "Who-can-spot-the-arabic-signage-first?". PS, why does the media always use the term "boast" in the following way, "Southeast Michigan boasts a prominent arabic population?" Why not, "Southeast Michigan is ashamed of its arabic population?".

I don't know why a Lutheran Church would need arabic on its sign, but there it is.

With this one, I'd bet the kikes at the ACLjew would have a problem with any religious reference on a public sign. Ramadan is the month-long time of fasting. My wife jokingly calls "Ramadan" "Bomb-a-dan". LOL

Here we are in east Dearborn, a typical neighborhood built in the 20's by Whites, taken over by arabs in the 80-'s and 90's.

But what's that I see? Arabs love the showy and pretentious. They'll knock down three small houses to build one monstrosity next to a bunch of smaller houses. This one reminds me of Saddam's Palace:

Here's the McDonald's that was in the news a while back because it offered "Halal" hamburgers. Halal is the muslim ritual slaughter, similar to kosher.

No discussion of Dearborn is complete without mentioning that it's the headquarters of Ford Motor Company.

I needed to gas up, and this was under the plexiglass at the gas station. A joke poking fun at our Canadian-born governor.

Old October 13th, 2007 #23
Bill
Banned

Great pictures guys! I was having a hard time picturing "house on Telegraph", it is all commercial. Now I see, he is on a little offshoot road. I've been by there before. [who hasn't]

Old October 13th, 2007 #24
Holly
Self Bannned

Telegraph road yes I know it but much more the other way to the north. I have been to Telegraph near Ford road one time to visit with some freinds, we were going to go to a park playland with some children but it was nothing but a swarm of A-rabs, we did not want a part of that smelly mess so we had to search for another area which we did find so the children could play.
About the guys flag, I am not sure of the sense it makes and it looks like crap the way the Swaz shows to the other side, but it is anti Jew and he creates a controversy so props to him then.

Old October 13th, 2007 #25
Flame Baiter
Banned

One more photo I took from last Tuesday, when the Republican debate came to Dearborn, MI. I arrived on the scene as the debate started, and took this photo.

The Ron Paul supporters said that there was a crowd of about 200 of them, and most headed off to a local restaurant to view the debate live when the debate started. The local kikenmedia did a hush job on the rally, and made no mention of Ron Paul's ability to get supporters out on the street.

A co-worker confirmed the estimate of 200 put forward by one of the people in the photo.

Last edited by Flame Baiter; October 13th, 2007 at 08:19 PM.

Old October 13th, 2007 #26
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post
I don't know why a Lutheran Church would need arabic on its sign, but there it is.
Lots of Arab Christians maybe.

I once saw a 4th-century copy of one of the Gospels written in Arabic at a museum, which blew my mind a little since it's not something most people think of. The Christian gospel (such as it is) was spreading into Arabic areas centuries before Muhammed was even born. Funny how history works out.

Despite the common belief in the United States that "Arab" equals "Muslim", the majority of self-identifying Arabs in the United States are Eastern Rite Catholic or Orthodox, according to the Arab American Institute. On the other hand, most American Muslims are black or of South Asian (Indian or Pakistani) origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christian

Old October 13th, 2007 #27
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
Lots of Arab Christians maybe.

I once saw a 4th-century copy of one of the Gospels written in Arabic at a museum, which blew my mind a little since it's not something most people think of. The Christian gospel (such as it is) was spreading into Arabic areas centuries before Muhammed was even born. Funny how history works out.

Despite the common belief in the United States that "Arab" equals "Muslim", the majority of self-identifying Arabs in the United States are Eastern Rite Catholic or Orthodox, according to the Arab American Institute. On the other hand, most American Muslims are black or of South Asian (Indian or Pakistani) origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christian

Those are the Chaldeans. They are under the same pope as Roman Catholics and their priests can marry. Sounds strange, but it's true. The Roman Catholic church bans priests in the West from marrying, but those in the Middle East can. But hey, that prolly belongs on another thread.

Around East Dearborn, muslim almost always equals arab.

BTW, only 20% of the world's muslims live in the Mid east. Also, the country in the world with the highest Muslim population is in east Asia. Indonesia, as a matter of fact.

But hey, whatcha think of the photos? I took them today, except for the one outside the debate.

Old October 13th, 2007 #28
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:

Yankee Jim, the following one's for you. This is how the corner of Van Born and Beech Daly looks today.

Thanks! I used to live right across the street from the Daly Drive-in!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 13th, 2007 at 09:33 PM.

Old December 16th, 2007 #29
Pracownik stał

Tonight I happened to find that my pics are posted on insane Zionist extremist Debbie Schlussel's website in an "exposé" article she's written about Fundarski: http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi..._mario_fu.html

I didn't bother reposting the pics in the copy/paste job below to avoid redundancy.

Quote:
Who is Mario Fundarski?: Anti-Semitic Nazi Flag-Flyer Was Muslim-Endorsed Candidate; Dearbornistan Hts. Hezbollah Judge to Decide Case

By Debbie Schlussel

November 04, 2007

For the past couple of months, people all over the Dearbornistan area have been asking me about Mario Fundarski and the anti-Semitic Swastika/Israeli flag (and Saudi, Lebanese, and Palestinian flags) and banner high atop his house, visible from one of the Detroit area's major thoroughfares, Telegraph Road (near the intersection with Van Born Road).

I've seen the flags for myself, as it was not far from my late father's office, which I spent the last four months cleaning out.

The flags have also been the subject of several news stories on Detroit local TV. They try to portray Fundarski as a nut, but he is anything but. Neo-nazi groups are posting pics and videos (including the one above) of Fundarski's banners and flags all over the net. And, likewise, the other new Nazis--the Muslim and Muslim Arab communities--take him seriously as an ally, so we all must take him very seriously as an enemy.

I've been on the trail of Mr. Fundarski for over a decade, as he's lived in each of the Detroit area's three counties and run for office (and lost) from each of the communities in which he's lived (and he once came up to me at a Jewish community event and tried to shake my hand and harass me). Each time his literature was not just about Israel and "Palestine," it was blatantly anti-Semitic. His literature spoke of how we must "stop the Jews" and their political influence. That openly anti-Semitic statement when he ran for Congress was so appealing to Arab Muslims in town--who claim they are "not anti-Semitic, just anti-Israel"--that they endorsed him for office.

Fundarski was endorsed by the Muslim-dominated Arab American Political Action Committee (AAPAC), of which the most prominent of 11 members include "former" Islamic terrorist Imad Hamad, Wayne County Prosecutor Abed Hammoud, Arab-American News editor and publisher Osama Siblani, convicted felon Neal AbuNab a/k/a Nael AbuNab, and Holocaust-denier Lola Elzein (who threatened to rape, torture, and kill me, my parents, and granparents). All are open supporters of Hezbollah and HAMAS.

Although no-one can stop Fundarski on this due to free speech laws (the First Amendment), the City of Dearbornistan Heights has cited him on violations of city ordinances regarding signs and banners only because neighbors have complained about the eyesore.

This is, after all, Dearbornistan Heights--home to the second most concentrated population of Lebanese Shi'ites and Hezbollah supporters outside of the Middle East, so the content really wouldn't offend too many there.

And whaddya know?--Fundarski lucked out in drawing the Hezbollah Judge--David Turfe--to hear his case. As I've noted Turfe is a Hezbollah supporter and I watched him campaign at a Hezbollah rally in summer 2006 at the Bint Jebail Cultural Center, named for Hezbollah's South Lebanese stronghold. At the rally, his father, Hajj Mohammed Turfe, Founding Chairman of the center, which is known as the "Hezbollah Social Club",

gleefully and repeatedly spoke of how "only a few thousand Jews will survive Armageddon." This mantra, repeated often throughout the event, got raucous, deafening applause and cheers.

In case you were wondering, Fundarski is not Polish, as his surname would suggest. He changed it from Fundaro. And he changed his middle name to Nesr, Arabic for eagle, in honor of the anti-Semitic love he gets from the Arab Muslim community.

I love how Detroit-area Anti-Defamation League (ADL) chieftess Betsy Kellman is all up in arms about Fundarski's flags, since she's arguably more anti-Semitic than he is. She told a friend of mine in a phone conversation that she believes Orthodox Jews will incite violence against Muslims in the Detroit area and start riots. When my friend asked why she'd say that, she replied, "Well, you know how they [Orthodox Jews] are." When the friend asked her to elaborate on what she meant by that, she declined. It's incredible this organization is condemning Ann Coulter (or Fundarski, for that matter). Kellman need to clean their own house of this vermin-ette. She reminds me of light-skinned Blacks who are racist against dark-skinned Blacks.

Also, I'd love to know where Kellman was when her Islamist friends Hamad, Hammoud, Siblani, etc. at the Arab American PAC--with whom she's very tight and always having "dialogue" over falafel--endorsed Fundarski for Congress, with his openly anti-Semitic campaign lit. Where she demand they condemn him? Don't hold your breath. Frankly, I think she should be consistent and "dialogue" with him, too. After all, if she treated him the way she treats Hamad, Siblani, Hammoud, and Elzein, she would say he's not anti-Semitic and that we just need to understand him, look beyond our "differences," and get along. You know--like Rodney King used to say.

Kellman told the Dearborn Press & Guide she's "speaking out" on the flags and banner because

People call us when they're offended by something.

That's funny. I called her when Lola Elzein of the Arab American PAC sent me anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying torture, rape, and death threats to myself, parents, and grandparents. Believe me, I was offended. I still am.

And Kellman did nothing.

That was almost as offensive.

ADL's Kellman says that Fundarski's banner and flags are not about the free speech rights that she enjoys under the First Amendment because

This isn't about the First Amendment - it's about human decency.

Hmmm . . . like the human decency of her statements about Orthodox Jews and her silence when my and my family's lives were threatened by a member of an extremist Islamist organization with whom she's friendly?

Uh, sorry, this is exactly about the First Amendment . . . and how our enemies within and their enablers and their supporters take advantage of it because they know they now have too many who not only tolerate their extremism, but support it wholeheartedly. That includes the phony posturer atop the bogus ADL.

Stay tuned for details on how easy the Hezbollah judge is on Mario Fundarski. A pox on all of their houses, especially Fundarski's house.

Old December 17th, 2007 #30
Pracownik stał

Note she does a decent job of play-acting slamming the ADL's Betsy Kellman who's supposedly more adversarial to her than crazy ol' Fundarski and his flags could ever be but who does she reserve her utmost scorn for, putting the pox on especially?

Not the, uh, fellow Jew, no.

Old December 17th, 2007 #31
Flame Baiter
Banned

I took one of those photos that she used, and it just warms my heart to see Mrs. Schlussel is reading VNNforum.

Hitler said that jews run from the truth like a rat scurries away when a light is turned on in a room, so I don't expect her to read this forum too much. I've seen her on some of the national shows, and she is the epitome of a loud-mouthed kikess: never acknowledging that the "goyim" are right. Also in typical kike fashion, when someone hands her an opinion leaflet that she doesn't want to hear, she says she's being "harassed".

Quote:
...he [Fundarskii] once came up to me at a Jewish community event and tried to shake my hand and harass me). Each time his literature was not just about Israel and "Palestine," it was blatantly anti-Semitic.
But it's great to hear that I'm doing my part to get under their skins.

You made my fucking day.

P.S.
From her Wikipedia entry:

Quote:
Her maternal grandparents were Holocaust survivors [] and her mother was born in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, living there until she was six.
How could the Holocaust have happened if there are so many survivors? But the Holocaust Hoax has been exhaustively exposed on this as well as other forums, and so I don't want to derail this thread.

Old December 17th, 2007 #32
Pracownik stał

Quote:
I took one of those photos that she used...
Yes, you did. Sorry about that, I should have credited you, also.

Old December 17th, 2007 #33
Pracownik stał

Found this on him here: http://www.pressandguide.com/stories...61220002.shtml

Quote:
Fundarski is the chairperson of American Israelis for Peace. He also served in the Navy in 1963 and 1964.

He also previously held the position of a union organizer for the state of Michigan.

Fundarski is an author/publisher and has written two books. He also owns a small business, Mario Fundarski Enterprises. He has run the business since 1992 and it serves as an investment-return company.
Nothing on the 'Net about AIFP.

American Israelis? Investment-return company? Is he a Jew? :

Thread