Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88

putting the feminist back in the bottle
Nice work!

Old September 24th, 2006 #122
brutus

RE: janewhite88

Quote:
Feminism ain't nothing but a commie jew in drag.
BRAVO!

Old October 13th, 2006 #123
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Oh Jane, when will you bless us again with more of your wonderful propaganda? I was just looking over your portfolio (again) and wondering . . .

Old November 18th, 2006 #124
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default Here is something ya might enjoy....from 2001

I giggle at the truth I saw back then before my path to WNism began.....
slowly my mind was working towards which direction I was destined to take...
lol

a jane white portfolio

Old November 18th, 2006 #125
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default govnn concept

govnn.com concept

a jane white portfolio

Old November 22nd, 2006 #126
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default just for laughs--in light of Kramer, kinda

note: been workling on another project, backlogged with titles, hope to have new ones up this weedend, thanks. I will be posting some timeless oldies that I thought ya might enjoy.

edit: Since finding out that kramer is a jew, it is nice to see him caught in his tribes own little pc mouse trap. lol

a jane white portfolio

Old November 23rd, 2006 #127
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default another oldie

no matter how you slice them

a jane white portfolio

Old November 23rd, 2006 #128
Itz_molecular
Banned

You missed your calling , as an editorial cartoonist . We will correct that

Old November 26th, 2006 #129
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default mighty white of ya

fishing for shabbos goyim

a jane white portfolio

Old November 27th, 2006 #130
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

the Aryan's false prophet

a jane white portfolio

Old December 1st, 2006 #131
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

lulling the white warrior to sleep

a jane white portfolio

Old December 1st, 2006 #132
brutus

RE: janewhite88

Quote:
lulling the white warrior to sleep
Excellent!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to janewhite88 again.

Old December 10th, 2006 #133
Arrow_Cross
Axis Hatemonger

Nice cartoons, except for those which mock Christianity. Despite the fact that the historical Churches have been mostly corrupted in our age, Christianity is still the sacred religion of the European people, the root of our culture. Its eternal teachings cannot be modified and misexplained by a bunch of pro-Jewish fanatics, this age of darkness will come to an end for Christianity. Fortunately, there are still a lot of truehearted clerics and priests who did not fall from the core teachings to the liberal insanity of our times.

Quote:
Men will always be the best and brightest of our white warriors no matter how much Hollywood pushes the super cool, good-looking, kick-ass, ‘beat up men’ chicks. They rarely happen in real life. I never met a woman Navy Seal or Special Forces. Ever wonder why? I know why. Women couldn’t handle it.
I disagree. Enough willpower, faith and discipline can easily counter a bit of physical disadvantage. Modern warfare is less and less about pure strength anyway.

Old December 10th, 2006 #134
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltkrieger
Nice cartoons, except for those which mock Christianity. Despite the fact that the historical Churches have been mostly corrupted in our age, Christianity is still the sacred religion of the European people, the root of our culture. Its eternal teachings cannot be modified and misexplained by a bunch of pro-Jewish fanatics, this age of darkness will come to an end for Christianity. Fortunately, there are still a lot of truehearted clerics and priests who did not fall from the core teachings to the liberal insanity of our times.

Thank you for your feedback. I am aware of this view. I look at it this way, we must move forward and put our spiritual needs back into the Aryan hands. We must dress our ways, our values, our whiteness back on an Aryan prophet where it belongs if we must have one. We must move forward and recognize Christianity as an alien religion famed up to fit to our Aryan ways so that the jew will always have a ‘in’ into our society.. Example…judeo-christianity.. We want the jew ‘out’ of our society. That is my short PR answer. Any more discussion can be taken to another thread maybe in opps?please. Thank you.

Quote:

I disagree. Enough willpower, faith and discipline can easily counter a bit of physical disadvantage. Modern warfare is less and less about pure strength anyway.
I have also heard this before, I don’t believe in encouraging our women to be warriors, no matter what female exceptions are put forth. Women need to be working on our white birth rates and rediscovering their roles just like the men within a natural society not a socially engineered one that zog created for us. That is what is needed. There are some on the board that will disagree with this. This is again, is my short PR answer. Anymore discussion can be set up in opps. Please.

a jane white portfolio

Old December 11th, 2006 #135
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
Nice cartoons, except for those which mock Christianity. Despite the fact that the historical Churches have been mostly corrupted in our age, Christianity is still the sacred religion of the European people, the root of our culture.
No, it isn't. Like an amoeba it only imitated and infiltrated our White taste, just as it is adapting to Asians in Asia, Africans in Africa, Arabs in the Middle East, and Indians in South America. It has been converting non-Whites from the very first day and never stopped. The majority of Christians are non-Whites. You don't know that, because you haven't seen and cannot imagine what Whiteness is like without Christian propaganda ever present. Those of us who have, will never again believe the claim that the Christian infiltrator would be the basis of anything.

As for its message which you speak of, it includes

-it is wrong to kill
-it is wrong to have more money than others
-you should turn the other cheek
-the meek will inherit the earth
-we are all "brothers in Christ," and good people of all races go to heaven while bad people of all races go to hell; it is a universalist religion
-we are all "sinners," all collectively guilty of killing Jesus (just like Whites are collectively guilty of the Holocaust), and this guilt is used to control us, by humiliating us in the confession booth, and making us feel we have to do eternal penance by loyalty to the church. The Bible, this late and doctored invention, talks of "sin" so many times you needn't bother counting

and...

-the first shall be the last and the last the first, showing that successful people are considered automatically evil while the unsuccessful are flattered with automatic praise

This is slave morality, as many have pointed out. Populism aimed at winning over the slaves and servants of the Roman Empire. Worship that? Never.

White nations have survived only to the extent that they have ignored Christianity. And for that, we feel eternal guilt, which is further strengthening the churches. Much like Whites ignore egalitarian teachings when they avoid Black neighborhoods at night, and then feel guilty about it and do penance. We must reject the slave morality if we are to survive.

Finally: a stiff corpse suddenly coming to life and walking around again? Its eyeballs once again filling with fluid, its blood uncoagulated? Its rotting flesh replaced with healthy flesh? Do you believe that? I don't.

To expose Christianity is essential for White survival. Down with the mind worm.

Old December 15th, 2006 #136
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Arrow Cross - I agree!

Jane White 88 - Great work! Would be nice to see your stuff published...even it is under "alternative" humor. It can be done. I don't know what kind of hoops you'd have to jump through though.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 21st, 2006 #137
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default White Nationalist propaganda

a jane white portfolio

Old December 24th, 2006 #138
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default white prop

a jane white portfolio

Old December 25th, 2006 #139
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konrad Jackson

As for its message which you speak of, it includes

-it is wrong to kill
-it is wrong to have more money than others
-you should turn the other cheek
-the meek will inherit the earth
-we are all "brothers in Christ," and good people of all races go to heaven while bad people of all races go to hell; it is a universalist religion
-we are all "sinners," all collectively guilty of killing Jesus (just like Whites are collectively guilty of the Holocaust), and this guilt is used to control us, by humiliating us in the confession booth, and making us feel we have to do eternal penance by loyalty to the church. The Bible, this late and doctored invention, talks of "sin" so many times you needn't bother counting

and...

-the first shall be the last and the last the first, showing that successful people are considered automatically evil while the unsuccessful are flattered with automatic praise
There is so much here that shows your ignorance about christianity that I don't know where to start. Let me ask you first, where in the bible does it say not to kill?

Old December 25th, 2006 #140
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Quote:
Nice work. A pair of bat-like wings on the kike head door topper would make the contrast you are trying to accentuate even starker.

Thread