Old October 6th, 2012 #41
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You're a fucking retard.
Yeah, he is.

Quote:
Turner himself claims he was an FBI informant FOR YEARS. The FBI and US Attorney confirmed that. There's no question here.
Weird, huh? An admitted longtime informant for the Feds, yet he's still on our side? Really?

Just goes to show how many people are willing to totally reject reality if it fits their own personal world view.

Old October 6th, 2012 #42
yami

Here's a question:

If the FBI/CIA confronted you with an offer to work for them.

What would you do?

For one, they have targeted you for a reason. To me you are damned if you do..damned if you don't.

Who is going to believe anything you say..accept maybe your employer?

Old October 6th, 2012 #43
Zenos

Didn't Turner get someone put in jail over a silencer? I remember something about that.

Old October 6th, 2012 #44
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Nearly every one of us has done something, for which we could have been compromised by the FBI, had they known. In his case they probably did.

I don't like to condemn someone without all the facts. No Donnie isn't an exception, I have far more facts on him than enough.

So which one of you has all, or even enough facts on Turner's case? You're like a bunch of blind swordsmen in a shopping mall.

Old October 6th, 2012 #45
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Nearly every one of us has done something, for which we could have been compromised by the FBI, had they known. In his case they probably did.

I don't like to condemn someone without all the facts. No Donnie isn't an exception, I have far more facts on him than enough.

So which one of you has all, or even enough facts on Turner's case? You're like a bunch of blind swordsmen in a shopping mall.
You're like the wide-eyed low-lifes who still support their favorite disgraced Christ huckster. . .Jim Bakker for one egregious example.

Ferd, you don't sniff the difference between fact and opinion.

Old October 6th, 2012 #46
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
You're like the wide-eyed low-lifes who still support their favorite disgraced Christ huckster. . .Jim Bakker for one egregious example.

Ferd, you don't sniff the difference between fact and opinion.
And you're like an executioner whose hood has no eye holes. You don't have a dog in this fight, but you're willing to lop off Turner's head.

I have no use for snitches or CIs, but I want to know what happened before I *kill* a man who "might" richly deserve it.

You don't have any facts which couldn't be explained away in one way or another, but you have the power, through your keyboard, to condemn.

All I'm saying, is that we don't have enough hard evidence, and since we don't have any real contact with Turner, why the witch hunt?

Old October 6th, 2012 #47
Craig Cobb
Banned

Once sometime in 2008 after we'd been kicked off our mirrored servers, Hal offered via Skype for us to use his servers for free. Agis had a good laugh at that one. Another time, in a voice contact on Skype, he let me know that he lately felt like going on a spree. Maybe trying for my reactions, confederate help etc.

Old October 6th, 2012 #48
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I'm genuinely starting to think you're obsessed with me, old man. And that is all kinds of creepy.

Keep my name out of your posts.

Old October 6th, 2012 #49
Fred O'Malley
Banned

You fucking retard...... You continually come into wherever I'm posting to attack me, get your ass handed to you, and have the gall to come back for more. You've done the same thing at least a dozen times, lost every time, and just can't bring yourself to stay away from me with your zog-bot ways.

Even a fucking retard learns to stop banging his head on the wall.

Old October 6th, 2012 #50
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
You fucking retard...... You continually come into wherever I'm posting to attack me, get your ass handed to you, and have the gall to come back for more.
You're delusional.

Old October 6th, 2012 #51
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Once sometime in 2008 after we'd been kicked off our mirrored servers, Hal offered via Skype for us to use his servers for free. Agis had a good laugh at that one. Another time, in a voice contact on Skype, he let me know that he lately felt like going on a spree. Maybe trying for my reactions, confederate help etc.
Okay, now that's firsthand information. Knowing that he was a CI, and with that particular revelation, I would also agree that there's enough hard evidence to lop off his head. Go ahead, Lenny in Wonderland, lop away.

Old October 6th, 2012 #52
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I often wonder how the body of a fat fuck like Hal Turner would react to a short drop and a sudden stop? (After his legitimate treason trial judged by jury of his peers of course) Would the head pop off? Would he simply swing and slowly strangle to death as his legs flail about? Could be a pay per view event,...I would pay to see it....and even though I often laughed at Hal's bullshit extremist rhetoric I knew he was an agent for the jews, and sure enough the asshole was, as is Alex Jones, be very careful what you post on sites such as both of these examples,....they are obvious traps. FBI will come a knockin' I assure you that...the FBI and secret service both work for kike interests first and foremost...anything for a buck huh JUDAS?

Old October 6th, 2012 #53
Max_
Banned

What information did he pass on to the FBI?

Old October 6th, 2012 #54
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
What information did he pass on to the FBI?
We'll never know.

Old October 6th, 2012 #55
America First

Lenny
Unquote

What straight White man has ever posted on the subject above on VNNF that is not a troll or idiot ? Bringing that history up makes me think idiot or troll only would do so.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old October 6th, 2012 #56
Fred
Commie Killer

I know I was fooled by HT. I used to listen to the show and liked it. I do remember some of the kooky stuff like the earthquake and the dead Mexican in the ocean.

It never occurred to me that he was trying to Rat out people. All I know is what the newspapers say.

But lets look at this seriously. Who is there for HT to rat on? There is no underground White army. There is no White army at all. There is no clandestine group of Whites causing trouble. There is nothing to rat on.

ZOG spends lots of money time and resources spying on the Whites when there is nothing there to investigate.

Other than a Kook or two, I doubt HT caused anybody any troubles. What?
Was Arty Wheeler going to take on ZOG? Is he even alive?

My point is HT probably did not cause any harm because there was nothing to harm.

I am not sticking up for the guy. I think he is scum for what he was doing.

Last edited by Fred; October 6th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Old October 6th, 2012 #57
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
But lets look at this seriously. Who is there for HT to rat on? There is no underground White army. There is no White army at all. There is no clandestine group of Whites causing trouble. There is nothing to rat on.

ZOG spends lots of money time and resources spying on the Whites when there is nothing there to investigate.

Other than a Kook or two, I doubt HT caused anybody any troubles. What?
Was Arty Wheeler going to take on ZOG? Is he even alive?

My point is HT probably did not cause any harm because there was nothing to harm.

I am not sticking up for the guy. I think he is scum for what he was doing.
I think that's a pretty good take.

What bothers me is when entities come on attempting to rewrite history, to make Turner some sort of sympathetic character, some 'WN hero,' which was part of his goofy shtick to begin with.

Who's to say he doesn't continue to work for the Feds? Some of the posts in this thread, aside from being jaw-droppingly stupid, could function as a re-framing exercise for a subsequent new informing operation.

I will never understand the psychological need that so many display to make excuses for their enemies--or even marginal characters. Turner is not marginal. He is a self-proclaimed enemy of everything nationalists stand for. He is scum.

Old October 6th, 2012 #58
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
I think that's a pretty good take.

I will never understand the psychological need that so many display to make excuses for their enemies--or even marginal characters. Turner is not marginal. He is a self-proclaimed enemy of everything nationalists stand for. He is scum.
I agree, it is a good take.

Your horizons aren't what they should be. You see things from only one perspective, and no other gets any room in your mind.

I don't give a shit about Turner, one way or the other, but from, strictly from an objective point of view, there wasn't enough information in this thread to make any informed judgements about him, until Craig's post.

Old October 6th, 2012 #59
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Your horizons aren't what they should be. You see things from only one perspective, and no other gets any room in your mind.
Yeah, I treat my friends like friends and my enemies like enemies. I respect people and facts. You don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd
I don't give a shit about Turner, one way or the other, but from, strictly from an objective point of view, there wasn't enough information in this thread to make any informed judgements about him, until Craig's post.
Of course there was and is. I'm not obligated to prove to your satisfaction that water is wet. You're a jack-ass and a fuck-up, Ferd.

See, I'm respecting you, too.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; October 6th, 2012 at 03:45 PM.

Old October 6th, 2012 #60
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
See, I'm respecting you, too.
Fuck you very much, asshole. Your myopic view of the world keeps most of the world a mystery to you. You're a close-minded fool.

Thread