VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2010 #41
Hilda
Barbarian

"Is there such a thing as a good Jew?"
What you are asking is: is there a Jew that goes against the interests of the parasite race and who works against it?

For whom would that be "good"?

Is it required of them to go against their own kind to be "good"?

Of course a parasite dies with its host and there are better things to be than a parasite if you want your people to survive. But they are what they are. They can't escape it.

Always be suspicious of any that appear to rebel against their kind. Even though any with a remotely Aryan brain could not fail to be horrified and frightened by the inevitable consequences of that parasitism - and see it as being like a monkey sawing off the very branch on which it sits.

Demography is Destiny

Old June 16th, 2010 #42
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
I do not disagree that The public aren't intellectuals . It may sound paradoxical to some, but that's the good news. Public is much more deeply rooted in common sense than intellectuals ever could. It is very easy to convince intellectuals in some fancy and totally nonsensical bullshit theory, but not so easy with the general public.
You've been tarded, so I can't expect a response, but I'm in the middle of reading "Culture of Critique" and now I understand why there is such a disconnect between American "intellectuals" and the public. Jews have been at the forefront of every destructive philosophical movement in this country and they create intellectual movements which are meant to undermine the formerly dominant western culture. They have to do a tight-rope of intellectualizing in order to say, "We Jews want to destroy the White man" without directly coming out and saying it. Thus to the ordinary person, there will be a disconnect between so-called American intellectuals (actually Jews) and common sense.

Old June 16th, 2010 #43
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Good Jews

Of course there is such a thing as a good Jew. A good Jew is one who has gone home to Israel and stays there. Israel Shamir won't stay home and Gilad Aztmon lives in England. Norman Finklestein hasn't gone home yet. Israel is the proper racial dumping ground for Jews. Living there is the only fit punishment for the crime of their birth.

Old June 16th, 2010 #44
Hilda
Barbarian

Interesting article:

Quote:
Most of the students, in other words, were liberals, broadly defined. They had imbibed some of the defining values of American Jewish political culture: a belief in open debate, a skepticism about military force, a commitment to human rights. And in their innocence, they did not realize that they were supposed to shed those values when it came to Israel.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/arch...establishment/

Demography is Destiny

Old June 16th, 2010 #45
Horseman

If a person, born to jewish parents, is "ok with us" then he's not a jew. If he was a decent person then he'd be jew-wise and denounce his own religion and not consider himself one.

Old June 16th, 2010 #46
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Of course there is such a thing as a good Jew. A good Jew is one who has gone home to Israel and stays there. Israel Shamir won't stay home and Gilad Aztmon lives in England. Norman Finklestein hasn't gone home yet. Israel is the proper racial dumping ground for Jews. Living there is the only fit punishment for the crime of their birth.
That's so absurd a post that I don't even know where to start... however one has to start somewhere and head down into the nadir at that. Anyway lets keep this simple shall we?

You think Shamir, Finkelstein et al are 'good jews', because they criticise Israel?

Was Karl Marx a 'good jew' because he wrote a book called 'On the Jewish Question' that quite a few nationalistic and Zionist jews have claimed was; and is, anti-Semitic?

Of course not, but according to your logic Karl Marx is a Grade A (with a gold star for good behaviour of course) jew who is just wonderful and peachy. Oh and of course old Karl also lived in England, France and Germany all his life. Oh yay! First class jew was old Karl... just watch your wallet around him. Too much drinking and whoring y'see. *hic*

Next you'll be recommending that one should breed with jewesses to 'subvert the bad jews' like a certain 'locational astrologer' seriously argued a little while back.

Last edited by Karl Radl; June 16th, 2010 at 04:59 PM.

Old June 16th, 2010 #47
Rick Ronsavelle

A good jew is one who has gone home to hell.

Old June 16th, 2010 #48
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Good Jews

None of the Jews mentioned are good Jews because they are living among White people some of the time. Good Jews are ones who stay in Israel forever. Zionism is the only and Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

Old June 16th, 2010 #49
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Additional Condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
A good jew is one who has gone home to hell.
This is only true so long as their carcass is buried in Israel.

Old June 16th, 2010 #50
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
None of the Jews mentioned are good Jews because they are living among White people some of the time.
I misread your claim slightly (I thought it was the inverse of what it was), but it doesn't make your claim any better. Why is a jew living in Israel any less objectionable than a jew living in New York? Consider for example the fact that the 'globalised economy' and 'internet' have all but made a geographic solution to the jewish question an impossibility by nullifying the point of a geographic solution.

Quote:
Good Jews are ones who stay in Israel forever.
Name me a prominent (or otherwise noteworthy) jew who has stayed in Israel forever. Most go on Aliyah and quickly come back here to NYC, because living in basic conditions generally speaking isn't something jews like to do (some stay on and tough it out; as listening/reading Arutz Sheva would tell you, but it is a minority not a majority). Note that jews must always stay in Israel and not take trips elsewhere in your logic otherwise it invalidates itself.

Quote:
Zionism is the only and Final Solution to the Jewish Question.
Nice idea in theory however it; as most nice ideas do, collapses at the first contact with practicality and/or reality. I'd love Zionism to be the answer, but it just isn't in the slightest. The only form of Zionism that would work would be to send jews into another universe or dimension and that isn't currently practicable with the science of today or of the foreseeable future.

Old June 16th, 2010 #51
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Der Ensolung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
I misread your claim slightly (I thought it was the inverse of what it was), but it doesn't make your claim any better. Why is a jew living in Israel any less objectionable than a jew living in New York? Consider for example the fact that the 'globalised economy' and 'internet' have all but made a geographic solution to the jewish question an impossibility by nullifying the point of a geographic solution.

Name me a prominent (or otherwise noteworthy) jew who has stayed in Israel forever. Most go on Aliyah and quickly come back here to NYC, because living in basic conditions generally speaking isn't something jews like to do (some stay on and tough it out; as listening/reading Arutz Sheva would tell you, but it is a minority not a majority). Note that jews must always stay in Israel and not take trips elsewhere in your logic otherwise it invalidates itself.

Nice idea in theory however it; as most nice ideas do, collapses at the first contact with practicality and/or reality. I'd love Zionism to be the answer, but it just isn't in the slightest. The only form of Zionism that would work would be to send jews into another universe or dimension and that isn't currently practicable with the science of today or of the foreseeable future.
Golda Meir, of Blessed Memory, is a good Jew. She is buried in Israel and is going to stay.

Silly you. You haven't considered the massive ghetto wall that will be built as soon as Israel is Gathered From All Nations. The Sand Negroes will guard it for us. Imagine a bottle full of ticks crawling over each other looking for a warm blooded host.

Old June 16th, 2010 #52
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

The question is completely without relevance in light of our defensive war for survival. Jews are simply THE ENEMY. It does not matter if your enemy is a goddamn saint, he is dedicated to your destruction and you to his. It doesn't matter how fine of an individual he is, he is obligated to fight for HIS tribe, just as you are obligated to defend yours.

Just because some jews speak out against some of their fellow jews more blatant attacks on the goyim, that does not mean that they are opposed to their tribe's advancement at humanity's expense. It simply means they are opposed to what they rightfully see as too much pushiness being dangerous to the tribe when and if the hated goyim finally get enough and push back. In other words, their loyalty is toward jewry, not us.

As for the question of whether there are any decent jews, from an objective point of view, if that is possible (it isn't), the answer is "hell no"! Destruction and decay is born into the jew, and he relishes these traits and goes about it with a gleeful gusto. I am convinced that even the average garden variety hock shop jew or diamond trinket peddler has a pretty good idea that he is a poisonous bastard and an excellent candidate for a holocaust, although the crazy-ass vermin try to bullshit themselves, with some apparent success, into believing they are some kind of a "natural aristocracy" who deserve to suck the world's blood. The jew exists, in the grand scheme of things, to destroy the weak and defective, and to be overcome by the strong and healthy. He has no other purpose.

Old June 16th, 2010 #53
Toecutter

Default re

No jooz, just right.

All said.

Old June 16th, 2010 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
The question is completely without relevance in light of our defensive war for survival. Jews are simply THE ENEMY. It does not matter if your enemy is a goddamn saint, he is dedicated to your destruction and you to his. It doesn't matter how fine of an individual he is, he is obligated to fight for HIS tribe, just as you are obligated to defend yours.

Just because some jews speak out against some of their fellow jews more blatant attacks on the goyim, that does not mean that they are opposed to their tribe's advancement at humanity's expense. It simply means they are opposed to what they rightfully see as too much pushiness being dangerous to the tribe when and if the hated goyim finally get enough and push back. In other words, their loyalty is toward jewry, not us.
Wise words. The sad thing is that most WN "leaders" don't understand this. It is hard enough to generate feelings for Whites against jews given the obstacles, but when you then insist on making fine discriminations between silverfish it becomes impossible. Jews make no distinction between Whites. They are all "spinach" (nazis), and to hell with them. A collection of sensitive and discerning individuals can't beat a tribe. Only a tribe can beat a tribe.

Quote:
I am convinced that even the average garden variety hock shop jew or diamond trinket peddler has a pretty good idea that he is a poisonous bastard and an excellent candidate for a holocaust, although the crazy-ass vermin try to bullshit themselves, with some apparent success, into believing they are some kind of a "natural aristocracy" who deserve to suck the world's blood.
Yes, and the proof of this is the so-called holocaust. The jews are well aware that 90% of them simply emigrated, and the ones in camps were never gassed. But it serves their interest to lie, so they do. Almost to a man.

Whether or not jews love other jews or see themselves as part of a conspiracy, it is 100% true that they see themselves as different from and better than all other people on earth, and it is also true that while they don't much like one another, they HATE all other peoples, particularly our race.

Old June 16th, 2010 #55
Toecutter

Default re

One of the fairly mainstream commentators(don't recall) has opined lately, that if it is the jews, who are the moral light to humanity, and 99.9 percent of hte rest humanity(observable- - privately) singularly point out jooz as evil - there is something fundamentally wrong, and it will have a major effect on the outcome of the affairs of our beloved planet.

Don't get me wrong - I generally think public opinion is not only manufactured, but generally wrong, but in this instant, I tend to be sheep...beeeeh...

I have read everything pro and contra - plus I live in this upside-down world of ours, where I can not wake up and realize, that what I have thought impossible the day before, became reality, either by legislation or by brainwashing by morning.

I am truly cursed to be living in interesting times...but You know what? It is so surreal anymore, that I have no guidance left as to what is wrong and what is right - if You catch my meaning...

Might stand up in court...:-)

Last edited by Toecutter; June 17th, 2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: refinement

Old June 20th, 2010 #56
Alexander M.

Good cop, Bad cop? Who cares? Why not ask good, nigger bad nigger? Good spic bad, bad spic? F**k them all. Is it or will it be good for Whites? That is the question. Let us all stop doing crossword puzzles!!!

Thread