Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2015 #81
varg

Yesterday on the train I overheard a nigger yell at an old white lady "Didju just walk in front of me? Fat bitch. " "Yeah, say something. Punk ass bitch." I've never seen a white person talk to an old lady like that.

Looking out the window I saw trash littered all over the place and graffiti for nigger gangs sprayed on the sides of almost every building.

Your accomplishment is giving the world more non-humans like that.

I guess you want us to congratulate you or something? The fact you take pride in it is just evidence of how lacking niggers are in self-awareness.

Old November 26th, 2015 #82
varg

New York: Nonwhites Commit 92% of Violent Crime http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=343891

That you think your niglets are going to grow up to be any different is the ultimate irony. Or I don't know, maybe that is what you were speaking about with "our legacy will live on" and it is something you take pride in.

Old November 26th, 2015 #83
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Your entire argument is based on a false premise.

It's completely subjective, and is based on what you define as an accomplishment.
Isn't that what we do here? You claim black people haven't accomplished anything in society and dismiss any rebuttal of that claim with "only with white help in a white society"

Well you're a white man in "white society" and you haven't acomplished shit past being a mod on a website- head ass clown in charge.

Quote:
You think having children is the only accomplishment men are capable of.
Never said it is the only accomplishment. What I said was most of you haven't accomplished shit, not even something as natural to humans as building relationships and creating families.

I went on to ask if you cant even do that, how could you build a nation?

Making a conscious decision not to have children is one thing. Not having them because you cant even have a successful relationsip is another.

Quote:
You and your sprogs wouldn't even exist today if it weren't for white scientists finding cures for diseases and finding ways for farmers to yield more food that accommodates you useless niggers. Likewise, if your people were left in Africa you either wouldn't have been born, or would have been cannibalized shortly after birth.
Blah blah blah. Shoulda coulda woulda what if. Who cares? Lol

Quote:
Many of those scientists I mentioned above didn't have children, so I guess that means they didn't accomplish anything?
Didnt say that.

Quote:
Again, this even assumes anyone on here needs to prove anything to you.
You're constantly seeking approval. If you all had anything to show for yourselves, you would have.

Quote:
We're not as insecure as a black girl obsessively trying to get white men to pay attention to her on a WN site.
K...

Last edited by TXC; November 26th, 2015 at 06:47 PM.

Old November 26th, 2015 #84
TXC

Quote:
New York: Nonwhites Commit 92% of Violent Crime http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=343891

That you think your niglets are going to grow up to be any different is the ultimate irony. Or I don't know, maybe that is what you were speaking about with "our legacy will live on" and it is something you take pride in.
We've had debates about this topic years ago. If you want to revisit the subject and my response, go through my old posts.

What have you been up to? What progress has been made? How are your wife and kids?

Old November 26th, 2015 #85
TXC

Quote:
Yesterday on the train I overheard a nigger yell at an old white lady "Didju just walk in front of me? Fat bitch. " "Yeah, say something. Punk ass bitch." I've never seen a white person talk to an old lady like that.

Looking out the window I saw trash littered all over the place and graffiti for nigger gangs sprayed on the sides of almost every building.

Old November 26th, 2015 #86
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC
We've had debates about this topic years ago. If you want to revisit the subject and my response, go through my old posts.
The only 'debate' was that you didn't understand what per capita meant.

Quote:
you haven't axcomplished shit past being a mod on a webite- head ass clown in charge.
Right, because you know the details of all of our personal lives. If we don't need to prove anything to you, it means we have nothing to be proud of. Dumb circular nigger logic.

Quote:
You're constantly seeking approval. If you all had anything to show for yourselves, you would have.
You're projecting, Laquesha.

Old November 26th, 2015 #87
TXC

Quote:
The only 'debate' was that you didn't understand what per capita meant.

Right, because you know the details of all of our personal lives. If we don't need to prove anything to you, it means we have nothing to be proud of. Dumb circular nigger logic.

You're projecting Laquesha.

What progress has been made? How are your wife and kids?

Old November 26th, 2015 #88
varg

I don't have kids yet. I'm still relatively young and still have time. Didn't we just agree that having children isn't an accomplishment in itself? Yet here you are repeating the same garbage. You niggers never learn. Not to mention the fact that it is a lot harder for whites to have families now thanks to most of our paychecks going to parasitic niggers, meaning we have less free time and are working for less money.

You should be bragging about raising children that don't turn out to be typical thug niggers, rather than just getting impregnated, but we'll see what an abject failure that turns out to be when mammy TXC has a tear in her eyes seeing her boys all grown up on TV looting and rioting.

Old November 26th, 2015 #89
TXC

Quote:
Not to mention the fact that it is a lot harder for whites to have families now thanks to most of our paychecks going to parasitic niggers, meaning we have less free time and are working for less money.
My gosh I have never seen a group of people so full of excuses and self pity.

Plenty of white people have families with children at the very least married. But not white nationalists. You would rather complain and whine than look inward and figure out why most intelligent women are repulsed by you.

Old November 26th, 2015 #90
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
I am applying what i have seen most of you post as well as the women on this site that have agreed with me. And no, they weren't "anti's".
Which women on this site agree with you? Are you talking about the ones who are stormtard flunkies that show up to shit post? Their opinion, like yours, doesn't matter. They're just bringing their menstrual cycles to VNN and lashing out over the lack of males willing to "white knight" to defend their retarded behavior from criticisms. That attitude comes across to me as feminist in nature. Which is why that behavior gets a hostile reception from me, and maybe some of the others here. The question I got for you is for what reason should we put up with that shit?

A suggestion to women who think about coming on here - don't act like a mouth breathing, entitled feminist cunt, or some know it all who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about and most men on here won't be assholes to you.

Last edited by Crowe; November 26th, 2015 at 08:31 PM.

Old November 26th, 2015 #91
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC

Plenty of white people have families with children at the very least married. But not white nationalists. You would rather complain and whine than look inward and figure out why most intelligent women are repulsed by you.
There was no self pity or excuses. There are considerations that all whites face today, not just white nationalists. Black EBT-queens wouldn't understand. Even if hypothetically I were to make excuses for not having children yet, that barely compares to you making excuses for your entire rapist/criminal race.

But no, I've never had any trouble attracting intelligent/beautiful women. I don't recall ever complaining about not being able to get a woman or blaming women.

Do you realize that you are stereotyping all white nationalists (not even based on an accurate stereotype either), while you whine that whites dare form views on blacks based on their actual behavior?

Whites who observe black behavior = racist = losers, while TXC's observations based on zero evidence = accurate. That's what your simplistic and wrong view boils down to. Anyone who comes to the same logical conclusion after observing black behavior is evil and bad. Instead of addressing the actual problem we reference you'd rather dismiss it and come up idiotic explanations and smears of your own, based on zero evidence. And then you speak of looking inward. Lol. Dismissing actual evidence and claiming people you don't know anything about are just jealous losers is mighty brave of you.

Last edited by varg; November 26th, 2015 at 09:17 PM.

Old November 26th, 2015 #92
Crowe

My expectations for a female companion are not complicated. Keep me company, trust me, respect me, and pull your weight, and you'll be respected and treated like a queen in return. Agreements like this between males and females used to be the standard for a healthy relationship and as a foundation for a healthy family unit.

Suppose I go out and work my ass off in a fabrication shop for 12 hours, just to come home to a sniveling female who is too lazy and inept to cook her own meals that she's going to shove that responsibility off on the male who just busted his ass working to pay the bills. Feminism is the reason that females think they can get away with treating men like this, and its mostly emasculated males who tolerate being treated like this by females. Or you're a male caught in this situation faced with losing everything you own in a divorce suit, as well as being faced with child support payments. I've seen friends be in this situation. I'm not gonna be stupid enough to let my dick make the decision to rush me into a marriage like this. I nearly made that mistake when I was 19, and I'm glad I didn't. Unfortunately for a lot of guys, they DID make that mistake. I'm against the whole no sex before marriage crap. Why should I have to agree to a legally binding commitment just to get some pussy? Doesn't it make more sense to just get some now, and decide later if she's worth agreeing to a legally binding commitment with?

Old November 26th, 2015 #93
varg

TXC will be blaming white racists when she finds out her crab nigga is fucking other women on the side.

Whites will be responsible for his nigger behavior, and we'll also be responsible in supporting her children financially.

Blacks have no agency.

Old November 26th, 2015 #94
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Which women on this site agree with you? Are you talking about the ones who are stormtard flunkies that show up to shit post? Their opinion, like yours, doesn't matter. They're just bringing their menstrual cycles to VNN and lashing out over the lack of males willing to "white knight" to defend their retarded behavior from criticisms. That attitude comes across to me as feminist in nature. Which is why that behavior gets a hostile reception from me, and maybe some of the others here. The question I got for you is for what reason should we put up with that shit?

A suggestion to women who think about coming on here - don't act like a mouth breathing, entitled feminist cunt, or some know it all who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about and most men on here won't be assholes to you.
^^^
THIS

If hell freezes over and white nationalists build their own nation... I give it a few years and I'm being generous.

Old November 26th, 2015 #95
TXC

Quote:
My expectations for a female companion are not complicated. Keep me company, trust me, respect me, and pull your weight, and you'll be respected and treated like a queen in return. Agreements like this between males and females used to be the standard for a healthy relationship and as a foundation for a healthy family unit.

Suppose I go out and work my ass off in a fabrication shop for 12 hours, just to come home to a sniveling female who is too lazy and inept to cook her own meals that she's going to shove that responsibility off on the male who just busted his ass working to pay the bills. Feminism is the reason that females think they can get away with treating men like this, and its mostly emasculated males who tolerate being treated like this by females. Or you're a male caught in this situation faced with losing everything you own in a divorce suit, as well as being faced with child support payments. I've seen friends be in this situation. I'm not gonna be stupid enough to let my dick make the decision to rush me into a marriage like this. I nearly made that mistake when I was 19, and I'm glad I didn't. Unfortunately for a lot of guys, they DID make that mistake. I'm against the whole no sex before marriage crap. Why should I have to agree to a legally binding commitment just to get some pussy? Doesn't it make more sense to just get some now, and decide later if she's worth agreeing to a legally binding commitment with?
I actually dont even disagree with at least 90% of what you just said.

But, I just dont buy that if any male has a lot to offer and bring to the table that he will find an equally yolked woman who is willing to nurture as he is willing to provide.

Old November 27th, 2015 #96
Crowe

Quote:
But, I just dont buy that if any male has a lot to offer and bring to the table that he will find an equally yolked woman who is willing to nurture as he is willing to provide.
If we lived in a healthy nation, with healthy values present, then you might be correct in thinking that. But there are millions of males who would disagree with that comment based on personal experience.

Besides, in 2015 its unrealistic given the economic situation for all males to be expected to be the sole providers for the family. Especially young families. A young man isn't gonna make that kinda wage in 2015 unless he's an engineer or doctor, or works a job that makes a similar level of pay. That's a huge reason why more young White males aren't going out and raising families.

Old November 27th, 2015 #97
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
I don't have kids
To the shock of no-one...

Old November 27th, 2015 #98
TXC

Quote:
If we lived in a healthy nation, with healthy values present, then you might be correct in thinking that. But there are millions of males who would disagree with that comment based on personal experience.
I personally feel that even in modern times, it isn't as difficult as some people make it seem to find a mate. I always find it interesting to see the kind of people a person dates when they say they cant find a good mate, male or female. It either seems they have some weird attraction to and constantly date the same type of loser over and over or they're attracting someone with the same bad qualities they have.

Quote:
Besides, in 2015 its unrealistic given the economic situation for all males to be expected to be the sole providers for the family. Especially young families. A young man isn't gonna make that kinda wage in 2015 unless he's an engineer or doctor, or works a job that makes a similar level of pay. That's a huge reason why more young White males aren't going out and raising families.
Why does the man have to be the sole financial provider? I dont think provider has the same meaning in 2015 as it did in 1950. Aside from that I don't personally feel to provide means just money.

We both have careers, but he still provides a safe secure environment and home for my children and I. His job is more manual labor and mine isn't so i have no problem nurturing the family most nights making sure everyone eats and that the house doesnt look likea filthy ass mess. If its a day he doesnt work or he just happens to feel like it i can expect the same from him as well as i share some of the expenses

When two people build that relationship first, they find what works for them and it shouldnt be hard to compromise. I definitelty dont think its impossible.

Old November 27th, 2015 #99
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Ever been around niggers? Oh, wait, weren't you hit with a few generous licks of the ol' tar brush yourself?

Old November 27th, 2015 #100
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Ever been around niggers? Oh, wait, weren't you hit with a few generous licks of the ol' tar brush yourself?
What is it and why is it talking to me?

Thread