VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2012 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Asking your captor to release you, though, has never worked for very many hostages.
That's the goofball nature of these petitions.

Heart sort-of in right place. . .but. . . .cringe.

Old November 12th, 2012 #42
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Default Best Thing to Do....

Look at it this way: Signing these petitions is like flipping ZOG and Obongo the bird.

What can they do against that? Nothing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
I signed em all, but am not convinced they will amount to an ant hill. The system its not going to be brought down by pansy ass kwanservatives organizing internet petitions!!
Quote:
....Asking your captor to release you, though, has never worked for very many hostages.

Old November 12th, 2012 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Covington moved to Washington because Will Williams sued him and ran him out of North Carolina.
Yes, we're all aware. And if Covington were still in N.C., I would bet my life his NW take (he didn't invent the idea, nor does he, surprisingly in light of his continual lying about everything else, claim to have) would be unheard of - or else he would be advocating a SE homeland.

Old November 12th, 2012 #44
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
There wouldn't be a problem if ... you know, the Yankees got the whole RACIAL thing.
Why are you so proud of you region voting for Willard "Wailing Wall" Romney?

If it were Herman Cain vs. a white Democrat, the south would have voted for the nigger. Sorry but that's the truth of it.

Old November 12th, 2012 #45
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Yes, we're all aware. And if Covington were still in N.C., I would bet my life his NW take (he didn't invent the idea, nor does he, surprisingly in light of his continual lying about everything else, claim to have) would be unheard of - or else he would be advocating a SE homeland.
Well the problem is the South is overrun with niggers, a fact Southerners like to ignore. An almost wholly White region is quite simpler for HAC's fantasy.

Not to say the North doesn't have it's problems with niggers running wild, raping and robbing Whites, but down South the race conscious () Southerners certainly have more opportunities to deal with them. But no, they've been living among them, cavorting with them and placating them for years.

Ah, the Great Southern Hope.

Old November 12th, 2012 #46
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
If it were Herman Cain vs. a white Democrat, the south would have voted for the nigger. Sorry but that's the truth of it.
I doubt it seriously, the South is very race conscious. Not jew-wise enough yet, but we know jiggaboos.

Old November 12th, 2012 #47
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I doubt it seriously, the South is very race conscious. Not jew-wise enough yet, but we know jiggaboos.
No, they aren't.

Deep South race-conscious Auburn.

Regardless of that fact, who, pray tell, would the South vote for? The liberal White Democrat? They'd abstain? Vote independent? That's just laughable. They'd vote for nigger Herman Cain and you know it.

Old November 12th, 2012 #48
Late Bloomer

We tried this once, let's get it right this time.

Old November 12th, 2012 #49
Jamiepaige

^^^^aaww, SEC Niggerball worship, can't argue with Thad Charles

White guilt is huge here, but at the same time I'm seeing those who are racially conscious starting to speak up more than before.

The ideas have to start somewhere. Maybe these computer petitions are a start of something...just something to get our folk thinking.

Old November 12th, 2012 #50
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I guess the real question is, are whites willing to finally understand that we are under full shitskin attack with shitskin kikes leading the charge?

I believe we are, as a race, becoming aware. By the comments section in nearly every germain piece, whites are getting it. That racial cohesion we have needed for decades seems about to come through the skin and errupt.

We cannot allow our country to be destroyed by the jews, we must fight back regardless of the costs. They must be taken out like all the other trash.

First media and government hacks of every stripe, then the kike population, extreme prejudice in return for their extreme prejudice.

Old November 13th, 2012 #51
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:
The list can be found here ...

Linder is always talking about people using their real names. Here's your chance to tell Obama on his own website using your real name that you believe your state ought to secede from his government. Louisiana, Texas, and North Carolina have thousands of signatures.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t924504/
This is flawed on so many levels Jethro. The way you destroy an enemy today is to defund it, bankrupt it. You don't have to go to war. Of course the Southern romantic notion of riding horseback into the fray dies hard.

First bankrupt, second control. Ron Paul was on the right track.... taking away the control side. There is a reason that German gold is held in Britain and the USA. Think about it. Same thing with oil, control is more important than productivity.

But even so, keep dreaming,... the aggressive spirit of white males is expended on the two-bit whore of Christian football and a Jew-managed war on Islam.

Old November 13th, 2012 #52
Rick Ronsavelle

Default G-e-r-m-a-n-e, erupt

The German(e) way to spell. Dismissed.

Spelling nazism- the only kind I can abide.

Old November 13th, 2012 #53
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Israel, too, should secede.
New South, and german(e) to Jethero topic #847

Old November 13th, 2012 #54
ohgolly

Default Linder sounds jealous

How long has VNN been around? 12 years?

How long have these petitions with tens of thousands of signatures been around? 3 days?

Which one are more people aware of?

Linder, you and your brown noses know full well that the people signing these petitions don't actually expect the regime to take them seriously, let alone let any states secede. As you have tried with your newspapers you are obviously aware that getting a message in the faces of as many people as possible is a necessary step in their consideration of any idea.

Some of the little girls on this board may not know it but I'm sure you know that these petitions and signatures aren't all coming from dejected Romney voters. More of them are coming from people like me who actively campaigned against Romney and cost him the election in order to get the dissatisfaction that most white men feel out into the open to the point that the MSM can't ignore it.

What are you going to say when one or more states, after enough bombardment from their population, begin to take it seriously? Will you pooh-pooh that?

The South pulled back from rebellion in the 50s and 60s out of "patriotism". Well, this enthusiasm for secession is a good sign that that kind of patriotism won't be there to stop it in the future.

Why would you snicker at a massive registering of dissatisfaction with the US system? Because it's based in the South? Are you really that petty?

Old November 13th, 2012 #55
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Well the problem is the South is overrun with niggers, a fact Southerners like to ignore. An almost wholly White region is quite simpler for HAC's fantasy.

Not to say the North doesn't have it's problems with niggers running wild, raping and robbing Whites, but down South the race conscious () Southerners certainly have more opportunities to deal with them. But no, they've been living among them, cavorting with them and placating them for years.

Ah, the Great Southern Hope.
If we dump the Northeast, we can easily solve any problem related to niggers. After all, it is Yankees who have forced niggers on us all along. See Obama for the latest example.

Old November 13th, 2012 #56
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Well, I agree.

Old November 13th, 2012 #57
Fred O'Malley
Banned

State Secession Petitions: Ticked-Off Americans Want Out

Quote:
What drives today's would-be movers of borders? The petition for Texan secession cites "blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc." and boasts that Texas "maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world."The petition for Oregon complains about "the Federal Govenrment increasing it's size much larger than our Founding Father's intended, and it's abuse of power trumping over the rights of State constitutions, and the forcing of unconstitutional laws over it's own citizens." The Montana petition quotes Benjamin Franklin...

http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/12/st...give-us-libert

Old November 13th, 2012 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
That's the goofball nature of these petitions.

Heart sort-of in right place. . .but. . . .cringe.
It's fantasy stuff. Ephemeral irritation at outcome of an election funneled into the most impotent form of pseudo-resistance conceivable. But yes, let's celebrate it.

If the South were serious about secession it would have supported Ron Paul. Not because it necessarily agreed with him about everything but because he is the only man who has demonstrated - over decades - he's serious about reducing federal power. In that way it would become not a Southern issue, but a national issue, and so draw men non-Southern and intelligence-positive into the movement for general liberation. But that would smell too much like victory to the Southern nose.

Hey, South: you can get used to winning as easily to losing. Don't want to interfere with your traditions, of course.

The South has nothing for Ron Paul but cheap insults, and this speaks poorly of the character of the region. Love of war + hatred of thinking will produce for the South the same results they have in the past.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 13th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Old November 13th, 2012 #59
America First

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/M...179050161.html

Woman raped in home-invasion robbery while toddler slept
Last Updated: Nov 13, 2012 at 7:05 AM PST

BURIEN, Wash. -- Two armed robbers forced their way into a home where they assaulted a man and raped a woman all while a toddler was asleep in the home, according to the King County Sheriff's Office.

The incident occurred at a home in the 10800 block of Sixth Ave. S. at approximately 9 p.m. Monday.

Investigators said a man who lives at the home had just arrived when two armed men approached him and forced their way into the house. Once inside, the men pistol-whipped the man, deputies said.

A woman who was inside the home was raped, according to investigators.

An 18-month-old toddler was asleep in the home at the time. The child was not injured.

"This is a very, very serious crime," said Sgt. John Hall of the King County Sheriff's Office. "We have two suspects armed with pistols that forced their way into an apartment."

The armed men ransacked the home before taking off with several items. They were described as two black men between 19 and 25 years old and between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-9 in height.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 13th, 2012 #60
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Suppose for a minute that the U.S. government decided to let every state that wanted to secede, do so without any interference or opposition, upon a popular vote of that state's citizenry.

Something like 40 to 45 cents of every dollar of personal income in Mississippi is some form of government transfer payment. I suspect Arkansas, Louisiana and Alabama have similar figures. I can't imagine the U.S. government allowing those states that have seceded to continue receiving those benefits without also being part of the tax base. Besides the transfer payments, a large part of the citizenry is employed in jobs that are federally funded or federally dependent -- i.e. military, public schools, hospitals.

How committed to the idea of secession would these people remain, once it sunk in that their meemaw's medicare, social security, food stamps etc. would no longer be coming? That there would be no more farm subsidies for not growing crops? That the federal dollars supporting the school at which their wife teaches would be no more?

It could be done -- there would be a mass exodus of niggers to the U.S. where there benefits would continue, and with that the overiding cause of the South's present poverty would be gone. But there would be grinding poverty here for at least 100 years.

I just don't think the commitment to do it exists.

Last edited by Marse Supial; November 13th, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Thread