VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2011 #81
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay in DC View Post
Listen up. Anytime you want to become a White Man, I'm here for you. You are close to my home. Motherfuck a Forensic Files. So, ok, you are prolly a fat white guy from VA with a gut. I don't care about that. I have a 9mm with your name on it. You want to come wander thru my hood on any given night packing, come on down. It is entertaining to watch spics and niggers clear the sidewalk in front of you. This is part of my weekly entertainment.
Shouldn't you be sucking the cocks of your race-traitor "life-long friends", cunt?

Old August 8th, 2011 #82
Peer Fischer

I thought he was inviting you to visit and patrol the streets with him. You know, scare some niggers, kick back and have a few brewskies. Sounded like he's looking for a "fat white guy with a gut" though neither he nor I know what you look like. Hey, whatever works, I guess. Getting a little too close to Witzgall territory for my taste.

Old August 8th, 2011 #83
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
"We must secure an existance of our people and a future for white children"

I'm sorry but a 14 yr old white kid who just enjoyed the state fair then getting the shit beat out of him by multiple niggers and then his limp body thrown into the bushes on the side of the road does not deserve "to have it beaten into him" I'm having difficulties understanding your thought process honestly. No matter if they're racially aware or not they are white children not adults. No white child deserves that kind of beating.period.
Ok, I understand that what I said does indeed sound harsh, but think of it this way for instance:

As a racially aware white person with a young child, I personally vet EVERYWHERE that I go. If we look at real estate on the internet, the first thing we do is look at the demographics of the location. Too many niggers and Mexicans? Close that page and move onto something else. How many whites out there are looking at the demographics and making sound choices based on them these days?

When I go ANYWHERE, I'm armed. Even though I live in a place that is 80% white, I'm always armed and always ready to defend myself and my son with force if necessary. My husband is the same way. We won't go to certain places if there are going to be large groups of non whites there and if we do have to be in those locations for some reason, we're fully aware of what kind of shit can go down at any minute. How many other whites out there are taking this kind of mental inventory of their surroundings these days? Not many, I tell you.

Why would a white person in these times attend ANY public function without being armed whilst knowing that a large contingent of non whites are also going to be attending? Stupidity. Being an unawakened idiot. THIS is what I mean by white people waking up. Taking these kinds of precautions so that you DON'T end up being beaten within an inch of your life and thrown in the bushes. If it takes a beating to get you in the right frame of mind, then so be it.

Old August 8th, 2011 #84
Susan

Default I know this is long.........

Alright: let's not let this thread get derailed by a lot of bs. Let's try to stay on track and on subject.

Rick Ronsavelle: Are you the one from Amren who told me about VNN back before the first Knoxville rally? I haven't been back there since I left at that time. If it was you, then thank you. I have had some rough times over here, but I'm a tough cookie as Armstrong says, and I have weathered it and am still here.

You know, Rick, the one comment that I remember from Amren, and I think it was from a guy out in California, that has stuck with me all these years and made the most impression on me was this:

"If we're going down, then let's go down with all flags flying"

That one comment has given me the courage and wherewithall to stay with whatever this is hoping that it turns into something better.

So many of you are right who post here. There are a lot of bright people with good ideas, but nowhere to go.

Alex: You are absolutely right. But, Southern people DO get it too. They, too, are afraid of what would happen if they dare go against the grain. When the media and the talking heads and everyone around you says the same thing, very few people have the ability and courage to stand up and say something that is in total opposition.

You're darn right people are afraid. But, how long are we going to stand back in the shadows and shiver and shake because we are afraid of what might happen?

How many of us went to Knoxville and stood up with everyone to see.....and nothing has happened to us because of it? I went up on the steps along with the guys from Stormfront (I guess) and stood holding a sign for all to see. Not a damn thing has happened to me since then. No one has come knocking on my door, no one has fired me, no one has threatened me.

I think we are afraid of too much. I think we have to remember that despite the fact that what we would say would seem shocking at first, that once it hit the air, all our fears would disappear and we would be empowered and emboldened with the courage of our convictions.

I think in one sense we are overthinking all of this and scaring ourselves shitless when once it hit the air, the worst part would be over.

The South is filled with good ole' White boys who are just waiting for a chance to come out and say how they feel about niggers. They don't even know their enemy is the jew. They still think it's libral Whites. No matter.

We take one step at a time. First, we focus on the fact that the media is censoring racial facts that are the crux of every story. We can't overwhelm people with everything at first.

We have to start somewhere and not bombard people with so much shit that they simply shut down and turn away. We have to give them hope along with a lot of dismal facts in order for them to stay with us.

That's why I keep saying if we just had one rally or protest where we had ten to twenty people standing peacefully holding signs and making a statement to the media about how black on White violence is being systematically suppressed and hate crime charges are not being leveled where they are appropriate against niggers, we might be surprised that we would suddenly see a tsunami of support from Whites.

Then again, maybe it would just be a trickle, but that's okay too.

If our message is fact oriented, we can't be accused of being racists or liars or shit stirrers. You cannot argue with facts.

I have to think this, because to think otherwise is to admit defeat and do nothing. That is unacceptable to me.

I was listening to Boortz/Schwartz a while ago before I left the house and he was really preaching about how the moocher class has to be stopped from taking over this country or we are all doomed. He won't admit it's race, and we all know he knows it, but he won't admit it.

But he is really preaching that people need to do something and soon, or all is lost. I'm not saying we get behind him--hell no--but if some of us could start doing something that would support the kind of language and ideas he is saying, I think we might see that some people would join us.

I hear whispers all the time from Whites who don't know what to do.

Damnit--it's time we give them something to do. But we've got to get off the internet.

Old August 8th, 2011 #85
Rick Ronsavelle

Fenria-

Would you like to have your faulty ideas beaten out of you, "if that's what it takes?"

Old August 8th, 2011 #86
Leonidas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post

I'm white, and I know I can't relate to whatever it is that incited and enraged those kids. But our conversation on the way home was that we wished we could have taken the kid who hit me home with us and shown him care, concern and support.
I guess this was a man, I'm not sure, but either way, they would have ended up being sexually dominated by the black,he would have raped them both, his wife would have ended up pregnant and they would have cared for their little blessing from God.

Old August 8th, 2011 #87
Rick Ronsavelle

Hello Sue from Georgia

Yes, it was I.

I heard about AMREN by an ad in David Horowitz' publication Heterodoxy.
I became WN almost instantly, but it took some time to become jew-wise.
I found VDARE by 2000, don't know how. Somewhere in there I found the late John Bryant's site. Maybe around '03 or '04 I found VNN, but only looked rarely.

I heard by shortwave radio (W. Cooper, 1994) that the government was about to blow up its own buildings. I was not shocked when Oklahoma happened. Yet when 911 happened I accepted the official line for six months to a year. When Fox news showed Saddam's statue toppled, I "cheered"- I think. After having been radical since the sixties, and not voting sine '68, I still drank the kool-aid. I have no idea what I was "thinking" from 2000 to 2003. WHAT IS WAS READING AT THE TIME WAS VDARE AND AMREN.

The only thing I knew about the jew was Arthur Butz' book The Hoax of The Twentieth Century ("the jews are the biggest liars"). That was news to me.

I had no idea of "fake opposition" or the JQ until '04 or later. I started posting on the front page of VNN in "05 or '06 (Other names)

There's no going back.

Old August 8th, 2011 #88
Leonidas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Martinet View Post
Wisconsin, huh? That's refreshing and serves them right. Wisconsinites are some of the most liberal and black-loving white people on the planet. .
that's sort of been my impression, I haven't spent alot of time there, though, but it's interesting you felt that way too.

I think part of the problem is, many whites have simply been broken, their will to resist has been broken. Breaking a wild horse was considered the mark of a bad ass, he would have to get a rope around it's neck, dig his spurs in, hold on for dear life, and he's either gonna break his neck or he's gonna break the horse, and it looks like the Jew has broken the white horse in many cases. Their chutzpah has paid off.

Old August 8th, 2011 #89
Susan

Welll thanks again Rick. I wouldn't have discovered VNN probably for a much longer time. I was pretty satisfied posting at AmRen, but a lot of my posts were censored heavily of course.

Do you remember Michael C. Scott from AmRen? I always felt he was something of a kindred spirit because of what happened to me. He was a hoot. I wonder if he is still there. He was such a smart White guy, but after what he went through, he ended up marrying some chink chick, unfortunately.

It's a shame he diluted his DNA and didn't hold out for a White woman.

Oh btw: are you also the one who posted that quote about going down with all flags flying? Or was that someone else? I can't remember any usernames from over there anymore.

Old August 8th, 2011 #90
Rick Ronsavelle

No, the quote wasn't mine.

Michael Scott may still be there. He spent time in Federal Prison. His father thought that Michael might be the next unabomber. He had violent fantasies, like making a weapon from a circular saw blade.

5 — Michael C. Scott wrote at 12:47 PM on May 13: (2011)

Cigarette smuggling is big with Chinese. Not only do they import counterfeits the way Chen did, but they frequently buy genuine but untaxed tobacco on Indian reservations and then turn around and resell it at their own convenience stores. Without having to pay the federal excise tax on the cigarettes, they make a killing when they resell.

If Chen was really just scamming his business partner about the missiles he said he was going to bring to the US, who was this partner, and why did that partner want missiles?
6 — Anonymous wrote at 10:03 PM on May 15:

I thought they were your much loved “honorary” whites?
7 — Michael C. Scott wrote at 3:10 PM on May 16:

Most of the assimilated Chinese in the US do behave themselves, but business corruption in mainland China is epidemic, and the recent arrivals in the US (Chen was naturalized rather than born here) bring these gratuitously dishonest business practices with them.

Unfortunately also, once the number of a certain group of non-Western ethnic immigrants reaches a tipping point, the need or desire to assimilate on their part disappears.

>>>Rage Against the Machine

Former UCSC student Michael Scott is a self-described racist and Timothy McVeigh sympathizer. His ex-girlfriend claims he harassed her for years, but it wasn't until Scott allegedly threatened the lives of his father and others that he was arrested. Was Scott just shooting off his mouth, or was tragedy averted?

By John Yewell

WHEN MICHAEL SCOTT got the early morning phone call July 14, he reacted with his usual bravado.
"The FBI just called and I have to go down to their office in town for a few minutes after one [1:00]," he wrote in an electronic bulletin board posting to friends. "Oh, goody, goody! I haven't even done anything lately!"<<<

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/cr...cott-0035.html

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; August 8th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #91
Silver
Sharpshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
that's sort of been my impression, I haven't spent alot of time there, though, but it's interesting you felt that way too.

I think part of the problem is, many whites have simply been broken, their will to resist has been broken. Breaking a wild horse was considered the mark of a bad ass, he would have to get a rope around it's neck, dig his spurs in, hold on for dear life, and he's either gonna break his neck or he's gonna break the horse, and it looks like the Jew has broken the white horse in many cases. Their chutzpah has paid off.
Theres still some die hard bikers and skins in Milwaukee but the majority of the white population that still resides in the city are liberals. Madison for sure is overrun by liberals but, when you get outta those 2 cities and especially further up north its alot more pro-white. I wouldn't say racially aware of the movement and cause but definetly people know that niggers=problems. Were my family lives isn't far from Milwaukee and most people there don't go down there unless absolutely necessary. Alot of white flight has occured and its fucking sad that they have been forced to move out of their area because the violent monkeys are too much of a threat to their families.

Old August 8th, 2011 #92
Susan

Yeah, Rick, remember Michael Scott wrote about what had happened to him with the threats against his father? He said his father had stolen a lot of money from him and maybe even some inventions. Anyway, it seemed as if the whole thing might have been blown out of proportion if his father complained.

You never know what the feds are going to do with information. That's the scary part of all of this.

Just where does free speech end and sedition begin with our opinions, as far as the feds go? I can't worry about it, because it's something that can't be answered until it happens. You can't live your life afraid to open your mouth.

I just always thought MCScot seemed like a fairly nice guy: very intelligent, but possibly misunderstood. Who knows?

Those of us who post on the internet have to take a lot for granted when it comes to other posters. We just hope most of us are straightforward and honest. And not perverts.

Old August 8th, 2011 #93
Stronza

An article from frontpagemag.com - 1998. Look at what they didn't mind publishing 13 years ago. Ying Ma, who immigrated to the United States in 1985, is a research associate at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=21987

Old August 8th, 2011 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Whites who have been around blacks for an extended period of time and remain unawakened to the reality of race are either stone dumb or mentally ill.

The girl in Philadelphia who was beaten by the mob last month said she was "Not going to become racist because of what a few of them did to her." Reginald Denny in LA said he "Wanted to hug" the brutes who caved his skull in.

If a few raps to the head would cure this level of stupidity, teachers in big city schools would all have baseball bats. If this kind of mental illness were responsive to hard bumps to the noggin, doctors and nurses in mental hospitals would carry billy clubs.
Yeah, it seems that way to us. But I don't think that's it. These people are not insane or stupid, they're 'beautiful minders.' It's not a deficit of brains or sanity, it's willful rejection of reality. These people want to see themselves a certain way, and they simply will not be pushed out of it. "I am a high-minded idealist (pause to flip hair), and I will not let rude, crude reality reduce me to a common bigot. My god. I might as well shop at Walmart and go muddin' on weekends. I'd be no better than a REDNECK, by god, if I lowered myself to accept the common view of African-Americans."

I agree this is crazy, but not literally. It's a class thing, and, I say, it's a christian thing once removed. From christian to social gospel liberalism to secular humanism - all basically the same thing, in my view.

I've noticed this about the christ cult, it's one of my main beefs with it. They detest pride. They blame it for Adam's downfall. He's resisting legitimate authority in God, he's rejecting God's word and making decisions on his own authority. This is the reason mankind is 'fallen,' they claim.

But isn't precisely this WILLFUL rejection of legitimate authority (NOT god, but REALITY) what is most characteristic and striking about the woman you mention? And all liberalism/liberals? The nigger (reality) bashes them in the head (literally), but they REFUSE to abandon their head-ideas. They REFUSE to submit to reality. It's a will thing. And it's a pride thing. They create hell on earth because they place their own ideas and beliefs ahead of actual reality.

THAT is the real problem on this earth. Christ cultists are wrong: pride is good, not bad. Rejecting reality for one's fantasies is the real moral failure.

My view is there's nothing wrong with entertaining any particular view, but there are terrible consequences not just for oneself, but for everybody, for refusing to admit when reality shows your belief to be false. That's where you do need to submit, be humble, whatever you want to call it. I would just call it being honest - with yourself. Belief in God is the beginning of lying to yourself, and easily proved to be the most dangerous of all constructions of human pride, based on its history. Christ-insanity and illiberal insanity are kissing cousins, and throw Bolshevism in there too. What a record these three have produced.

What is the role of faith? It is to back up human weakness that leads us to doubt that logic actually works. Thus, any force that weakens the human grasp on reason is anti-social. No one hates humanity, or truly deserves to be described as 'evil,' more than intellectuals like G. K. Chesterton and C.S. Lewish who deliberately preached in their popular works that 1) asking "why" is the devil's question; and 2) that magic explains what we see in the world, not cause and effect.

The racial problems we have in America are caused directly by the jew, as the operator of government, in 2011, but the non-technical reason we have such a difficult time resisting is the christian mindset, which IS LIBERALISM. If you preach spiritual equality in the eyes of god, you have laid the basis for political equality on earth. That fact cannot be avoided.

Christianity is a form of false pride; a rejection of reality and a demand for something nicer and prettier, no matter it has no factual basis and is purely a daydream about what "should" be.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 8th, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #95
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default Afreakin’ Apes Terrorize Whites at Wisconsin State Fair

http://incogman.net/08/2011/afreakin...in-state-fair/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; August 8th, 2011 at 04:02 PM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #96
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

In case anyone is interested......

Quote:
In Defense of White America Rally. Saturday Sept. 3rd in Milwaukee WI.

(Please forward to all Pro-White E-lists, post on Forums, Social Networking sites, and anywhere else our Folk will read it)

The facts are now widely available regarding the Black flash mob violence being directed at innocent White people in the City of Milwaukee and its surrounding Suburbs. This Racial violence is not just happening in Milwaukee, but has spread around the Nation to many other Cities of all sizes. Flash Mob racial violence is becoming an epidemic, which could certainly lead to increased racial tensions and violence around the Nation. The media reports black youths engaging in these actions, therefore this problem rests solidly at the feet of the black community, and its Leaders. The same black leaders (such as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton) that bring thousands of their people into the streets to rally against White Injustice, remain silent as hundreds of blacks beat white women, and children in public places! The black community and its leaders may have fallen short in addressing this Nationwide problem. One could even assume they agree with such behavior as an example of black rage, or getting back at whitey for years of oppression. They can call it whatever they like, but the facts are, it is organized, mass criminal behavior! This ongoing violence is masking a deeply seeded hatred of White America, its people, and all of what this Nation was founded upon.

The White Resistance is being organized now! The endless phone calls, and emails coming from concerned citizens of Milwaukee have been taken into account, and we will make your voices heard.

On September 3rd, 2011. The National Socialist Movement (America's Renowned White Civil Rights Organization), along with concerned American Citizens, and various other Patriot groups will mobilize in the Milwaukee area for a rally in Defense of White America. We encourage concerned citizens from the local area to join with us in solidarity. The white victims of these black flash mobs were in many cases women, young children, or white men who were surrounded, outnumbered, and viciously attacked. On Sept. 3rd there will be a mobilization of battle hardened White Men in the Milwaukee area, to welcome any flash mob, and stand in defense of the American way of life.

All respectable White Nationalists, Local Citizen groups, and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend. Any speakers, or spokespersons that wish to address the rally contact NSM Wisconsin and/or NSM/HQ.

See you in Milwaukee!

Jeff Schoep/ Commander National Socialist Movement

Contact Information for the Milwaukee event is as follows:

NSM WI. [email protected] or call # 414-554-2483 to make plans to attend.

Alternative e-mail contact: [email protected]

News links regarding the anti-white Flash Mob Violence below:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.htm...

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126866863.htm...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.h...

http://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-a...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/0...

Race riots at the Wisconsin State Fair « The Greenroom...

Old August 8th, 2011 #97
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 8th, 2011 #98
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Fenria-

Would you like to have your faulty ideas beaten out of you, "if that's what it takes?"
Oh, haha, let me guess, I'm not a supply sider who thinks that multinational corporations are my salvation and that everything would all be ok as long as we didn't have to pay for stupid roads and unnecessary schools and dumbass grandpa's basic medical care. Right?

You want to come and beat that out of me, go for it, I'm here in Humboldt County. PM me when you get here. You can take it up with my Norwegian Berserker husband.

Old August 8th, 2011 #99
John Liberty

Unfortunately the dumb downed multiculturalist Anglo-Saxons will find the going tough as the disintegration of the Marxist dream continues. They will be continually caught up in flash-mob violence (happening in London right now). The Die-versity deathcult will soon do the West in, it has been prophesied over and over and it is happening before our eyes. All we can do now is stay prepared, sit back and monitor the implosion of old amerikwa then rebuild afterwards.

Quote:
We should not honor such a misbegotten individual as Michael King, Jr. Nor should we honor the nonexistent ideals that King supposedly has come to represent: equal opportunity, brotherhood and overcoming prejudice. Instead, we should take the opportunity to recognize all that Black America actually has come to represent to America: advanced placement of the undeserving, hobbling those who excel to create a false image of equality, welfare entitlement mentality, spite and resentment on all sides.

Images of post-Katrina looting, whining and rampant lawlessness come to mind. Demanding, always demanding that which they have not, will not and cannot earn for themselves. Forever whining about nonexistent racial discrimination. Justice Department figures of overwhelming Black on White crime, particularly rape and murder, far beyond what ever could be explained by differing social or economic circumstances, also come to mind.

If this must be MLK Day, then let those initials stand for what far too many American Negroes truly have become in an increasingly racially-divided and tense America: Marchin' Lootin' and Killin' machines. Yep. Marchin' Lootin' Killin' Day. Let the word go forth from this day forward that, no longer will we recognize the monster that Michael King, Jr. became and instead will let the day stand for what Black America has come to represent - what Black America does best: Marchin' Lootin' Killin' Day. http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/mlk2.htm

Old August 16th, 2011 #100
SlagMaster

These Niggabeasts should have been castrated after the war between the states, as the few useful function they could carryout, was no longer legally enforceable by the plantation owners.

Thread