VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2016 #1
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Default The Ancient Megalith Archeology Coverup

Old May 25th, 2016 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Interesting stuff, Hugh. I laugh at the flat earth, hollow earth, moon hoaxer, chem trailer crowd, but I do believe there is a good chance that evidence from the past is being suppressed in order to maintain a politically correct "official" version of prehistory.

The early demographics of the Americas is one example. There is a lot of diversity between the indigenous tribes of savages in different areas, even in tribes living in fairly close proximity to each other. Like the jungle tribes of the upper Amazon compared to the mountain tribes of the Andes. The huge stone heads from the mysterious Olmecs look almost African nigger in their features. I seriously doubt that the niggers sailed to Mesoamerica but the point is that the Olmecs seem to have been genetically distinct. I have met mexicans that still have those features, which would seem to indicate that they were absorbed by other tribes.

Old June 5th, 2016 #3
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Interesting stuff, Hugh. I laugh at the flat earth, hollow earth, moon hoaxer, chem trailer crowd, but I do believe there is a good chance that evidence from the past is being suppressed in order to maintain a politically correct "official" version of prehistory.

The early demographics of the Americas is one example. There is a lot of diversity between the indigenous tribes of savages in different areas, even in tribes living in fairly close proximity to each other. Like the jungle tribes of the upper Amazon compared to the mountain tribes of the Andes. The huge stone heads from the mysterious Olmecs look almost African nigger in their features. I seriously doubt that the niggers sailed to Mesoamerica but the point is that the Olmecs seem to have been genetically distinct. I have met mexicans that still have those features, which would seem to indicate that they were absorbed by other tribes.
I tend towards the theory that at the end of the last ice age, there were numerous civilizations around the world, similar to the stage of development of Rome or Egypt, that were wiped out when the ice melted.

From the remains of animals at the time, they almost all have broken legs, and were frozen within an hour or two, indicating global quakes, and then a change in temperature for mammoths at least, from spring as they were eating grass etc, to below freezing.
It would appear something like a meteor struck, or tectonic plates shifted, causing immense quakes, and moving the poles.

The more I see of what is in the US, the more convinced I become there were a number of white civilizations, and from their age, they appear immensely older than those in Europe or Asia.
It is conceivable for me anyway, that civilization moved from the Americas to Europe, as opposed to from Europe to the Americas, with a flow of people back and forth over the millenia.

Archaeologists in millenia to come digging in Harlem and Detroit will be amazed at the high level of civilization, and since it will be mostly black skeletons they find. They'll no doubt assume it is the remains of a high global civilization built by blacks, since there would be remains of equally high civilizations, based upon the former colonial remains across Africa, from SA to Rhodesia etc. all occupied by blacks.

Last edited by Hugh; June 5th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

Old June 6th, 2016 #4
Crowe

I'm not a believer in that ancient alien bullshit, but I do think men were more advanced technology wise and farther back in history than is officially believed.

One particular place I find interesting, is Tiwanaku/Puma Punku in South America.

Massive chunks of stone, probably 100s of tons. And these are broken, and were originally an even more massive chunks of stone. Several stones this size or larger on the site.

Sockets for fittings? Sorta looks like their version of a dovetail joint to me.

Very intricate stone work:

Blocks prefabricated to lock together in place with no mortar joints:

Extreme precision. No shit, its not square, but what they found is every single similar type of block has the same degree taper of a couple degrees. That allows for a better fitting when the blocks lock in place.

The architectural style of this site doesn't fit with known examples that native peoples created. This is completely different and on a different scale. The site was believed to have been destroyed after the last ice age when massive floods came from melting ice from higher elevations. There aren't too many other things in nature that could explain a structure this large ending up like it is currently. The question of "who the fuck built this" they might not ever find an answer to, but I can't imagine the meso indian hordes who reside there currently could have achieved this level of engineering. Not even the Egyptians or the Romans could have built to that level. This style of architecture isn't found anywhere else on the planet. Its 100% unique. My best guess would be that maybe there is some truth to the "Atlantis" stories. And maybe this is remnants of one of their outposts?

Last edited by Crowe; June 6th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.

Thread