Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2013 #1
Stan

Default 11 yr. old Girl kills beaner Home Invaders

This is the best part :"He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals", Great shot little Girl !! 11 years old and allready got 2 spicks dead ! Now thats a Heart warming story.

http://theperpetualview.wordpress.co...anks-fox-news/

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders…

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their
two-story home.
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father’s room and grabbed his
12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old’s knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds
to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0′Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news……..?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself……against two murderous, illegal immigrants…….and she wins,
She is still alive.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #2
brutus

Thanks for posting that Stan. Made my day!

Old January 22nd, 2013 #3
Solskeniskyn

Thumbs up

Remarkable. What a well-raised and courageous little girl. I, being a gun-illiterate, would have guessed that a shotgun would've been a little too big and heavy for a 11-year child to handle, but apparantly not.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #4
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

jewsign

Summary of the eRumor:
Two illegal aliens broke into a home in Butte, Montana. An 11-year-old girl was home alone. She had been a clay shooting champion and ran and got her father's shotgun. She ended up shooting both intruders. The email asks if you ever wonder why good stuff never makes the news?

The Truth:
According to the Butte-Silver Bow Sheriff's department in Montana, this never took place.

We have not found any other evidence of its truth.

Updated 4/16/08
A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:

Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders:
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26,
probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the
11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from an other home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news? ........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself, against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins and is still alive because of it.

Now, THAT is Gun Control !

Old January 22nd, 2013 #5
MikeQuigley
Banned

This is more than heart warming, this makes me down right fuckin giddy!

Old January 22nd, 2013 #6
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

This story was supposed to be shown on FOX, it was coming up and then the college school shooting happened and that's all they are covering now. All speculating on what "they" know and don't know.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I can see why some people are.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #7
James Hawthorne

Give this kid a medal.

VNN Media

Old January 22nd, 2013 #8
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

You people crack me up.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #9
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
This story was supposed to be shown on FOX, it was coming up and then the college school shooting happened and that's all they are covering now. All speculating on what "they" know and don't know.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I can see why some people are.
I can see why some people are too.

This 'story' dates from 2007 and has no source.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #10
Karl LaForce

Default if only if only

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...e-invasion.htm

Old January 22nd, 2013 #11
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Typical Hoax

This hoax is an example of how you have to be careful. The Jews love to expose these hoaxes as examples of the fools we are. I check stories out like this before I ever post them.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #12
brutus

This story was more entertaining than the claptrap the filthy jews spew out of Hollywood or those lame nigger-studded made-for-TV action movies.

As a matter of fact, this story was so damn good, I could actually visualize those spics expertly shot down in slo-mo, exploding blood and gore, as in a Sam Peckinpah slaughter scene. And I didn't have to pay a kike in order to enjoy it! LOL!

Yeeeee Haaawwww!

Old January 22nd, 2013 #13
Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
This story was more entertaining than the claptrap the filthy jews spew out of Hollywood or those lame nigger-studded made-for-TV action movies.

As a matter of fact, this story was so damn good, I could actually visualize those spics expertly shot down in slo-mo, exploding blood and gore, as in a Sam Peckinpah slaughter scene. And I didn't have to pay a kike in order to enjoy it! LOL!

Yeeeee Haaawwww!

Thanks Brutus ! Hoax or not it was uplifting and entertaining . Just visualizeing that muh dick shot made My day !

Thread