VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2010 #102
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Old February 19th, 2010 #103
10Bears

Anyone starting to think this is fake, yet?

Old February 19th, 2010 #104
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Interview with Epic Beard Man about the fight:

Old February 19th, 2010 #105
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by August D. View Post
Heh, I knew he'd kill his mystique with his next appearance.

Hit three times in the face? The negro had a knife? I must have missed those...

Last edited by Myles; February 19th, 2010 at 08:03 PM.

Old February 19th, 2010 #106
DeShawn S. Williams

yeah i'm sorry, but can somehow enlighten me as to what ebg stands for? yall keep using it. is it another white national code term like 88?

PEACE

Old February 19th, 2010 #107
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Heh, I knew he'd kill his mystique with his next appearance.
Yes. He's a nutjob from what I saw in the interview. Still, though, he beat a nigger down.

Old February 19th, 2010 #108
10Bears

This guy's a typical hippy, rock n' roll retard. Wouldn't have had a problem with the nigra if he'd had offered him a dime bag.

Old February 19th, 2010 #109
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
yeah i'm sorry, but can somehow enlighten me as to what ebg stands for? yall keep using it. is it another white national code term like 88?

PEACE
Yeah, it means Go the FUCK back to Africa...Negro!

Old February 19th, 2010 #110
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
Yeah, it means Go the FUCK back to Africa...Negro!
hmm. evidently, in addition to being a paranoid loser and general malcontent, you have difficulty in identifying the first letters of words (egb is different from gtfbta). but anyway, i went back in the thread and realized it stands for "epic beard guy." but i will tell you this, pat healey: i'll gladly go back to africa when you go back to isreal where you belong. people like you cheapen your cause.

PEACE

Old February 19th, 2010 #111
H.B.

The story keeps getting more and more epic.

Epic Beard Man was talking to his friend about going to his Mother's funeral. He said he needed to get a new pair of shoes and going to have "his boy" shine them. The nigger overheard, saw racial overtones that were not there and accused EBM of "racism."

It turns out the nigger served 18-years for murder and was sent back to nigger college for parole violations.

For more epicness ...

http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/

Old February 19th, 2010 #112
Joe_J.
Radio active

He'll get punked out in prison once his brotha Nigger University nogs find out who he is..

Old February 19th, 2010 #113
H.B.

Talking

Welcome to the Unofficial Fan Site for Amber Lamps

Quote:
Amber Lamps is what the girl in the purple stockings has been given the name of. This term was coined by the african-american gentleman, "pinky" when he attempted to say "Ambulance."

The fact that Amber Lamps kept cool the entire incident and didnt even move a muscle has made the online world fall in love with her.

for more about epic beard man, visit http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/

Amber Lamps t-shirts??? http://www.custeez.com/lot-t-shirts/amber-lamps.php

gotta find her http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/1607819470.html

Please share any info or pics you have by sending them to [email protected]

If you are not familiar with the Amber Lamps meme, watch the below vids to inform yourself.

http://amberlamps.co.cc/

Old February 19th, 2010 #114
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Yes. He's a nutjob from what I saw in the interview. Still, though, he beat a nigger down.
Not a nut job at all. He's just a man who was raised in the School of Hard Knocks.

There are lots of guys like that out on the streets. Mostly they're good people who can see right through bullshit; they don't want any trouble, but they'll give back whatever you give them. The streets make you tough or dead or a wimp; those are the only three choices.

Old February 19th, 2010 #115
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Not a nut job at all. He's just a man who was raised in the School of Hard Knocks.

There are lots of guys like that out on the streets. Mostly they're good people who can see right through bullshit; they don't want any trouble, but they'll give back whatever you give them. The streets make you tough or dead or a wimp; those are the only three choices.
I was referring to his remarks about the nigger hitting him three times, the nigger having a knife. I only saw the nigger hit him once and no knife. He also made some other off the wall statements.

Old February 20th, 2010 #116
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
I was referring to his remarks about the nigger hitting him three times, the nigger having a knife. I only saw the nigger hit him once and no knife. He also made some other off the wall statements.
Okay, sorry. I misunderstood your intent. But hey! Stories get better the more they are told, right? By tomorrow, he will probably tell of the ten niggers he beat up on the bus, right?

Old February 20th, 2010 #117
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Okay, sorry. I misunderstood your intent. But hey! Stories get better the more they are told, right? By tomorrow, he will probably tell of the ten niggers he beat up on the bus, right?
Hey, that's okay because the one sure thing is that the nigger that got pounded to the floor of the bus will remember this for the rest of his miserable days.

Old February 20th, 2010 #118
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Only in the Kwa. This incident and all the fuss over it is an example of why we're fucked even without Jews and niggers.

Old February 20th, 2010 #119
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Only in the Kwa. This incident and all the fuss over it is an example of why we're fucked even without Jews and niggers.
Well in France, this how it would look:

He doesn't even fight back. What a pussy. The fight in Oakland between "Vietnam Tom" and "Mr. Cornrows" has actually motivated a few fence sitters to join over at Stormfront. It's a video like that catalyzes people's opinions about the situation in this country. Just about 90% of the posts on Youtube were racist, so that also tells you people are getting fed up with niggers. The next step is to get them to realize that it is the Jew that has sicked them on us.

Old February 20th, 2010 #120
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Even without Jews, they're still 'tards.

Thread