Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2006 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Arrow Russian Skinheads STOMPING NIGGER ASS!!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...skinheads.affl

:cheers:

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 3rd, 2006 #2
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
Thanks for posting this Jim, at least somewhere in this world the score is being evened. :box: :cheers:

Old February 3rd, 2006 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Thanks for posting this Jim, at least somewhere in this world the score is being evened. :box: :cheers:

Seems like those young lads got sick and tired of getting fucked over and decided to stand up! Can't wait till it starts spreading.

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old February 3rd, 2006 #4
White Winger

Be ready for racist nigger protests to come over there,from the usual suspects,the usual race-baiting phony reverends,race baiting groids from every area of Hymiewood/show biz,plus the usual assortment of self-loathing Whites,and - what else - jews,with looks of badly acted piety and badly acted solemnity and badly acted sadness,while underneath are thinking "WE'RE GONNA DESTROY YOU WHITEY!!!! JUST LIKE WE'VE DESTROYED EVERY PLACE WE'VE PROTESTED BEFORE,AND JUST LIKE WE DESTROYED RUSSIA FOR 75 YEARS!!!!AND THE PRESS AND TV WILL BE TOTALLY ON OUR SIDE!!!!HEH HEH HEH HEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Old February 3rd, 2006 #5
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
The leader promised the attacks will continue. I love Russians. I've been to St. Petersburg and Russians would start speaking Russian to me thinking I was Russian. The police are on the skinheads side as are the majority of the people.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
The leader promised the attacks will continue. I love Russians. I've been to St. Petersburg and Russians would start speaking Russian to me thinking I was Russian. The police are on the skinheads side as are the majority of the people.

Does anyone know how to save that video? I think it only stays up on CNN for a few days. That's great footage...

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old February 3rd, 2006 #7
sambodelicious

Words for White survival: "A street fight can't be fair; these are animal fights."

Wow. It's like a Day of the Rope, one subway stop at a time. Hmmm, I wonder what they do when they see American White guys over there looking for a new bride.

Quote:
Does anyone know how to save that video? I think it only stays up on CNN for a few days. That's great footage...
I can't even save a screen shot of those CNN-viewer type videos.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #8
John in Woodbridge

Damn those guys rule!

Old February 3rd, 2006 #9
John in Woodbridge

Makes me wonder, what the hell are niggers doing in Russia anyways? I'm sure they are over there just to have the opportunity to rape beautiful white Russian women.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #10
Chain

That 41 year old nigger in the apropo black and white horizantal stripes had a dancing leg faster than Bo Jangles'. That's what I'd call a wizened ole nigger. I don't think he'll be fucking any beautiful Russian White women any more!

I'll send this one to Agis for VNNF podcasting.

Last edited by Chain; February 3rd, 2006 at 07:36 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #11
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Makes me wonder, what the hell are niggers doing in Russia anyways? I'm sure they are over there just to have the opportunity to rape beautiful white Russian women.
The commies let them in on student visas and the monkeys never went home. They are universally hated in Russia and Ukraine.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; February 3rd, 2006 at 07:45 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #12
blueskies
Banned

Great video Jim. The nig foot shaking...lol

P.SYou think CNN would ever come around for an interview of the Hedricks" beatings? nahhh

Old February 3rd, 2006 #13
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Stupid fuckers! Why don't they understand? Niggers out now!

Those are some badass motherfuckers.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #14
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Thumbs up Too Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
That 41 year old nigger in the apropo black and white horizantal stripes had a dancing leg faster than Bo Jangles'. That's what I'd call a wizened ole nigger. I don't think he'll be fucking any beautiful Russian White women any more!
Chain that was so fucking funny ... I nearly had a seizure I was laughing so hard :cheers:

Old February 3rd, 2006 #15
Sparrow

The Slavonic avengers will save our race from destruction!!!!!!!!!
Niggers take heed... stay the fuck out of our countries!! Damn I am loving our Russian comrades at the moment, not only have they gifted us with the baddest nigger whooping MMA fighter on the planet(Fedor Emelianenko) but they have such pride and initiative in sending a message to these apes. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Old February 3rd, 2006 #16
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

That's the ironic part, the fact that the niggers stay. After all, these skinhead-administered beatings are no joke. So why do niggers stay? Answer: even with the risk of beatings, life in a White society like Russia is infinitely more desirable than one in Africa. That's a point that needs to be remembered when this issue is raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke
Stupid fuckers! Why don't they understand? Niggers out now!

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #17
Leeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambodelicious
Hmmm, I wonder what they do when they see American White guys over there looking for a new bride.
I wouldn't try it.

Old February 3rd, 2006 #18
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Lying&Deceiving CNN will not tell us WHY. This is where I'd like one of those local Russian skins explain to us the 'WHY'. [We need more contacts.]

Hey... FUCKING CNN, why don't you tell people about this?

http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp

Old February 3rd, 2006 #19
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

I just watched the video. I am very impressed with the bravery and fortitude of these guys! I can hardly wait for this to happen in ALL white nations! Those nigs want to travel in packs now, but I don't think that will stop the Russians! Just more nigs to get beat down and stomped into the earth! Hail Russian Warriors!!! :cheers:

I also like how protesters are being targeted, being exposed and punished for the race traitors that they are. :box:

Old February 4th, 2006 #20
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
That's the ironic part, the fact that the niggers stay. After all, these skinhead-administered beatings are no joke. So why do niggers stay? Answer: even with the risk of beatings, life in a White society like Russia is infinitely more desirable than one in Africa. That's a point that needs to be remembered when this issue is raised.
GREAT POINT! Even these dumb fuckin' niggers know that when the boot party is over...they're not gonna be thrown into a pot and eaten by the stronger tribe...in this case the strongest tribe being well trained, VIOLENT Russian skinheads! Bring the fuckin' murder squads on!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Thread