Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2005 #81
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Look, jerky, this is a serious thread about the movie "Death Wish".

Quote:
Originally Posted by legofag88
Well it's good to see the most manly of the manliest of of the manly men, the B and the Duck, joining manly forces and joining manhoods. Who needs women bitches afterall? They'll only turn you into a fag!!
Off-topic: Does anyone know what happened to the real legolas88? His posts and the flame wars that inevitably ensued made me laugh often. Moddib was cool too. Oh well, they probably wouldn't fit in the new cleaned up board anyway.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #82
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

legofag88's posts could be hilarious as well, search his old posts. But now we have a special Nutzpah subforum for stuff like that.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #83
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Yes, but posts have to be made in their proper threads and subfora.

Also the letters in the posts have to be arranged according to the english language instead of randomly.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #84
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Smearing the walls with shit? That surely looks like SPLC.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #85
legofag88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Look, jerky, this is a serious thread about the movie "Death Wish".

Off-topic: Does anyone know what happened to the real legolas88? His posts and the flame wars that inevitably ensued made me laugh often. Moddib was cool too. Oh well, they probably wouldn't fit in the new cleaned up board anyway.
I'm just saying I'm impressed with such a manly team manly supporting each other in the most manly way on a thread about the manliest of manly movies. Are you a fag?

Old October 2nd, 2005 #86
Abzug Hoffman

Default True name Bunchinsky with Two Ns

He WAS part Russian and he spoke Russian, also Greek and Lithuanian. He had homes in Lithuania and Greece. In other words, this international film star was probably a spy!

OBITUARY: Charles Bronson
Independent, The (London), Sep 2, 2003 by John Exshaw

CHARLES BRONSON was, for a generation of film-goers, the epitome of the strong, silent avenger, a monolithic screen presence of immense power whose aura of eloquent impassivity and natural strength was so convincing as to make other "tough guy" actors appear both puny and garrulous by comparison. Whether as the half-breed Apache in Chato's Land (1972), or the architect-turned-vigilante in Death Wish (1974), Bronson excelled at playing characters capable of sloughing off the constraints of "civilisation" in favour of an elemental violence that seemed as much a part of Bronson the man as Bronson the actor.

"Bronson," said the director John Huston, articulating a commonly held view, "reminds me of a hand-grenade with the pin pulled." None the less, while it was the image of the man of action that prevailed in the public mind, Bronson also possessed an engagingly tender quality that was noted by the poet and writer James Dickey: "A source of depth in Bronson's art lies in the fact that he can play off toughness and craggy intractability against a totally unsuspected affection and concern." It was this human quality which, despite what contemporary critics wrote, separated Bronson from the many comic- strip replicas who attempted to inherit his mantle.

He was born Charles Bunchinsky in the bleak mining town of Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania, in 1921, the son of a Russian-Lithuanian immigrant and his American-Lithuanian wife. A withdrawn and taciturn child with a talent for art, he had already begun to work in the mines by the time he graduated from South Fork High School in 1939. Four years later, by then Charles Buchinsky, the name having been "softened" from the original, he was drafted into the US army, serving first as a driver with the 760th Mess Squadron in Arizona before being posted to the Pacific as a tail-gunner on a B- 29 bomber. Despite being wounded in the shoulder, he completed more than 25 missions, and gained an honourable discharge in 1946.

Continue article
Advertisement

Following a year back in Ehrenfeld, Bronson moved to Philadelphia and started art school on the GI Bill. He then joined the Plays and Players amateur theatre group, initially to paint scenery, but soon found himself drawn to acting. In 1949, he married Harriet Tendler, a fellow member of the troupe, and that year the couple moved to California (taking five suitcases - "four and a half of them hers") where Buchinsky enrolled at the renowned Pasadena Playhouse.

He worked hard at learning his craft, though it appeared early on that his hard Slavic features and unusual accent would confine him to secondary roles. However, he was shrewd enough to realise that his natural style was his strength and quickly dropped out of elocution lectures, saying later, "I was afraid that too much speech instruction would hurt me. Precise English and my kind of looks don't go together."

In 1951, Buchinsky appeared in his first film, a Gary Cooper comedy called USS Teakettle (later retitled You're In The Navy Now). He played the part of a brawling sailor in a film that also marked the screen debut of another future icon of screen violence, Lee Marvin. Buchinsky followed this with a succession of "bit" parts, mainly as Indians, gangsters and assorted other "heavies" in films such as Pat and Mike (1952), House of Wax (1953), Apache, Vera Cruz and Drum Beat (all 1954). In the last, he was billed for the first time as Bronson, having dropped Buchinsky (and the occasional variant, Buchinski) mainly in response to the Cold War hysteria then sweeping through Hollywood.

Having consolidated his reputation as a reliable supporting actor, Bronson was finally offered leading roles in Roger Corman's gangster film Machine Gun Kelly (1958) and three other low-budget "programmers". Despite good notices for his portrayal of Kelly, these films failed to make an impression at the box-office, and so Bronson turned to television, playing Mike Kovac, the title character in the ABC series Man With a Camera (1958-59), a show sponsored by General Electric in an effort to promote their camera equipment. While Man With a Camera proved reasonably popular, it was not lost on Bronson that he was, as he put it "playing second banana to a flashbulb"'.

In 1960, Bronson played one of his most memorable roles, as the gunslinger who forms a close bond with the children of a besieged Mexican village, in John Sturges' The Magnificent Seven. He gave another fine performance in his next film for Sturges, The Great Escape (1963), in which he was able to bring his own experience of the mines of Ehrenfeld to the part of Danny Velinski, the "Tunnel King" who suffers from claustrophobia but who is one of the few to successfully escape from a Luftwaffe prisoner- of-war camp.

While Bronson's career as a character actor was now at its peak, his personal life was in some disarray; his marriage was disintegrating, and Bronson had begun an affair with the English actress Jill Ireland, then married to the actor David McCallum. In 1965, he and Harriet Tendler divorced, with Bronson later gaining custody of their two children.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #87
Abzug Hoffman

Default First wife named Tendler - google 'Rabbi Tendler'

Rabbi Aron Tendler
He served as teacher, Assistant Principal, and Principal at the Yeshiva University of Los Angeles High School. ... younger) who say they were molested by rabbi Tendler in their teens are pushing forward the ... Rabbi Aron Tendler, associate rabbi for Shaarey Zedek, said the primary reason ...http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/pro...on_tendler.htm - 11k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
Case of Rabbi Mordecai Tendler (AKA: Mordechai Tendler) (New Hempsted/Monsey, NY)
... Case of Rabbi Mordecai Tendler. (AKA: Mordechai Tendler) ... Rabbi Tendler is the founder and religious leader of Kehillat New Hempstead, a Modern Orthodox congregation near Monsey ...www.theawarenesscenter.org/Tendler_Mordecai.html - 335k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
The Ethics of Organ Donations, by Rabbi Moses Tendler
Rabbi Dr. Moses Tendler spoke on. "The Ethics of Organ Donations" Monday, December 4, 1995 at 7:45 pm. Oolie Conference Center. Aidekman Campus. Whippany, New Jersey. 901 Route 10 East (Just east of Route 287) ... Rabbi Tendler is the son-in-law of the late Rav Moshe Feinstein, and is a recognized authority in the Orthodox Jewish ...http://www.transweb.org/reference/ar...i_tendler.html - 20k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
Rabbi's Notebook - Torah.org
Judaism on the Internet -- The ultimate resource for Jews, Judaism, Jewish Education, and Torah. ... The author is Rabbi Aron Tendler, Senior Rabbi of Shaarey Zedek Congregation, Valley Village, CA ...torah.org/learning/rabbis-notebook - 16k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
Rabbi Dr. Moshe Tendler of Monsey, NY To Be Honored For Unique Contribution to Jewish Life
... celebration of its Centennial, the OU will honor Rabbi Tendler as well as six other outstanding rabbis and ... keynote speaker. "Rabbi Tendler is an impressive community and spiritual ...www.ou.org/oupr/1999/rabbis6.htm - 21k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
YU Torah Online : Bio
... Rav Tendler is the Rabbi Isaac and Bella Tendler Professor of Jewish Medical Ethics, and is a Professor ... Rabbi Tendler is the leading expert on medical ethics as it pertains ...www.yutorah.org/bio.cfm?teacherID=80197 - 9k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block
Jewish Whistleblower: Rabbi Mordechai Tendler and several Monsey colleagues impersonate the RCA in an attempt to ...
... out of control can this process become? Rabbi Mordechai Tendler has proven he does not belong in the ... Praesidium report and remove Rabbi Mordechai Tendler from the RCA publicly. ...jewishwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2005/03/rabbi-mordechai-tendler-an... - 67k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block...

Old October 2nd, 2005 #88
Border Ruffian

Just wanted to toss this in: The second Dirty Harry movie is a good watch even though Harry kills the good guys and the evil commissioner guy at the end. "Magnum Force". Young white cops just out of some elite military outfit are cleaning up the scum on the streets.

One sinister-looking scene has them facing "Dirty Harry" in a dark parking garage, and the leader tells him "we start with the common criminals, so that the people will know", and "all our heroes are dead". Watch that flick closely sometime if you get the chance. There's other hints in there too. It's subtle, but the cops are WN characters if not "neo-nazis".

If nothing else, it's fun to watch the nigger pimp get wasted. Also they kill some quasi-jewish mob figure who owns a couple of young blond playthings. They kill the blond coke-sniffing slaves too, but oh well.

They put in this part where the good cops accidentally/remorsefully kill another cop, and it really seems unnatural. It seems like a later addition. I always wondered if they didn't cut that scene in because the vigilante cops would look "too good" to the audience, or at least look too good to actual policemen who viewed that movie. It seemed like a brake or a warning, to me. It just didn't feel right and it interrupted the flow of the movie almost as much as the weaselly police commissioner guy.

In real (1970's)life, these cops would be wildly popular and probably get new and white-friendly laws passed. They'd probably get elected as senators. Power earned by war service as it was meant to be. Domestic war service. Protect and serve.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #89
Sean Martin

I forget which one contained the famous “go ahead make my day” line but I was conflicted on that. While he didn’t shoot the criminal black he did have 2 of the coolest lines in movie history if not the coolest lines. However those lines were tainted because the black criminal in reality would have probably plea bargained and gotten a year with 12 months off for good behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Ruffian
Just wanted to toss this in: The second Dirty Harry movie is a good watch even though Harry kills the good guys and the evil commissioner guy at the end.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #90
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I forget which one contained the famous “go ahead make my day” line but I was conflicted on that.
I think that was from "Sudden Impact".

Old October 2nd, 2005 #91
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Mike, you know how much I and several others here respect you,
Thanks.
Quote:
but I just think your attitude is somewhat contra "free speech."
I am not sure what you mean. Keeping threads on topic and keeping threads on the appropriate board denies no one their say.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old October 2nd, 2005 #92
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
TRANSLATION: "I have absolutely no respect for you as you don't give me pats on the head, but I'm going to preface this by saying 'with all due respect' right before I tell you you're totally fucking wrong and maliciously arbitrary."
Umm yeah, thats about right.

Quote:
You are in absolutely no position to critique AE's "use of mod powers" and are completely over your head.
Hmm, this is a free speech forum is it not, counselor. I can criticize anyone I want as long as I don't flame in activism threads or say anything illegal. As to AE, I'm probably one of his biggest supporters. He is VNN's brightest and most fair minded of all mods and I have said so many times. The one time I suggest he may be out of line, suddenly I'm Dirty Harry.

Quote:
You may have gotten me to stoop to your level, but you're picking the wrong opponent here."
Yes, that was rather clever of me wasn't it, counselor. You're quite easy to predict and pushing your buttons is childs play. You always react exactly as I think you will. A bit of friendly advice, John. Stick to bankruptcy law and forget about being a trial lawyer. Any first year hack straight out of law school would ruin you in front of a judge. As apparently I did to you in front of judge Linder.

Quote:
Or are you trying to make good on your threat to "wipe this board out"?
Yeah thats right, John. 'Make my day.

Last edited by Steve B; October 2nd, 2005 at 11:15 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2005 #93
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I am just curious. Who's the person who gave me neg rep for this post, and thinks I am a retard? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Will, I was the one who made that claim. Last night I wrote:
Today I managed to figure out exactly where I saw it. Nat. Van. magazine #111, Jun-Jul '90, in an article entitled "The Defender", on page 15, third column, a third the way down has: The author of that article is not named, so I may have been incorrect in attributing this possible mistake to Dr. Pierce.

Old October 3rd, 2005 #94
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I don't know, that smacks of censorship, even self censorship. Which is purportedly the very worst kind. Some have even likened it to self control.
If one isn't free to smear the walls with shit after assurances that no one will intervene, or moderate, are any of us really free? A 1st amendment issue, I assure you. Very high minded stuff.

SPLC?
Ha, exactly. You got it nailed there Dopp.

Old October 3rd, 2005 #95
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
......Hmm, this is a free speech forum is it not, counselor. I can criticize anyone I want as long as I don't flame in activism threads or say anything illegal. ...... :
That's pretty much correct, but you're wrong about me being arbitrary on Sean "DOC" Martin. When I banned him for a single week, months ago, it was because he was repeatedly going out of his way to flame one individual. However as you appear to be nursing your grievance against Flynn, just as Sean "DOC" Martin nurses his grievance against me, you may have found some common ground with him. But be careful, if I were you Steve I wouldnt let Sean "DOC" Martin step behind me. The rest of you may buy his "I'm a west-virginny hillbilly bible beating coalminer's farmer" act but I dont. You know who it reminds me of? It reminds me of Moe Seligman Dees talking about how he was a farmer growing up and owns rifles, etc. That kind of bullshit. I dont think he's Mo Dees, I just accept I dont know who he is. And the posts I saw today, well, he asked some pretty interesting questions.

Isnt this great Sean DOC Martin, here we are talking about "You" again! I guess you're right, every thread IS about Sean "DOC" Martin! Whoopee!

Old October 4th, 2005 #96
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
When I banned him for a single week, months ago, it was because he was repeatedly going out of his way to flame one individual.
Lie Will Williams flames me every chance he gets even in this thread. Another lie was I was going out of my way to flame him. In that thread Linder made about duke my statement was “it appears Williams is filling my reputation box with negative rep”. Or a similar single sentence. Then lo and behold 3 days later damage control comes in and bans me for a week. A gook can insult a white leader and gets 2 days in opp.

Quote:
just as Sean "DOC" Martin nurses his grievance against me,
Don’t flatter yourself I don’t have any.
Quote:
But be careful, if I were you Steve
TRANSLATION it doesn’t matter how much time, money and praise you have given to VNNF if Will says you are slime you are slime.
Quote:
The rest of you may buy his "I'm a west-virginny hillbilly bible beating coalminer's farmer" act but I dont.
What is your theory? Remember you run the risk of being the type of Person JP says sees a Jew behind every conspiracy. You accused me of being Mo Dees and once of being Harold Covington. Tell me o mighty one what is your theory?

Perhaps I am sharp compared to you and you don’t want to admit I am some hillbilly from Podunk. Or having access to my IP leads you to think I am from somewhere else, but I have the McDonalds of Service Providers so my IP isn’t going to be in WV. Or I could be an evil genius that got the drop on all of you fools, but what would be my motivation? To many holes in that conspiracy theory so all that is left is the truth, which will be stated, in the last line of this post.
Quote:
I dont think he's Mo Dees, I just accept I dont know who he is.
Give me your number and I will call you tomorrow. I am Sean Martin from WV. You are getting paranoid. Now who are you? I have offered to call anyone in the continental USA that wants to talk to me personally. Many have taken me up on it. Have you given the same offer? What are you hiding?
Quote:
And the posts I saw today, well, he asked some pretty interesting questions.
Perhaps I just asked some common sense questions. What post was it, refresh my memory.

Perhaps I may just seem intelligent to you.
Quote:
Isnt this great Sean DOC Martin, here we are talking about "You" again! I guess you're right, every thread IS about Sean "DOC" Martin! Whoopee!
Thanks to you. Are you jealous that I can so easily steal your thunder?

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am nothing more than a hillbilly with common sense.

Old October 4th, 2005 #97
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
A gook can insult a white leader and gets 2 days in opp.
Trying to take the "maybe there's somebody who's hated more than me" route by throwing in a quick ad hom?

Quel courage!

Old October 4th, 2005 #98
Sean Martin

I seriously doubt you are hated here more than I am. However being that this is a white racist forum I should get better treatment than you do. If I posted on an Eurasian forum, you should get better treatment that I would there. Nothing personal just saying the way things should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Trying to take the "maybe there's somebody who's hated more than me" route by throwing in a quick ad hom?

Quel courage!

Old October 4th, 2005 #99
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

AEae got banned from a eurasian forum, remember.

I wonder if Charles Bronson is eurasian too. I think he is if we use the mixed aryan and asian ancestry minimum 25% aryan and asian rule.

Old October 4th, 2005 #100
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
I wonder if Charles Bronson is eurasian too. I think he is if we use the mixed aryan and asian ancestry minimum 25% aryan and asian rule.
Charles Bronson seems to look a bit mestizo, but I don't think he is.

Thread