VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2005 #1
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Default A Russian Peter Parker

Check out this Russian guy. Talk about high energy levels. And a whole lot more entertaining than Mikhael Baryshnikov. Only the white man can do such things, or even think to want to do such things.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2684760

Now that's my idea of good exercise.

(Just try and ignore the rap soundtrack)

Old December 14th, 2005 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Absolutely amazing! I got scared just looking at it. How did he learn to do those things? One mistake and he's dead!

Fuck that kike who put a nigger hiphop track to the video of that great aryan athlete.

Old December 14th, 2005 #3
Border Ruffian

Gymnastics is a big deal over there, right? Wonder if this guy went to one of those schools.

No doubt it's a friendly animal just trying to keep up, but I liked the short part with the dog chasing him.

Old December 14th, 2005 #4
Ural

"The sport was invented in the late 1980s by two suburban Paris teens, Sebastien Foucan and David Belle,"

That probably explains the French rap. Why rap? Try to find any white energizing music. I blame the jewish producers who promote only that kind of crap.

Old December 15th, 2005 #5
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Unbelievable athleticism. I was holding my breath during those backflips off the overhangs. I kept thinking the cops were chasing that kid, as if they'd ever catch him!

When I think of all the shite on tv, how inspirational it would be to have a half hour of White youth flying through the air like that on prime time every evening. What strong role models for our young men, which is precisely why they won't do it.

http://www.dailyitem.com/archive/200...ries/05fea.htm
The net is simply busting with stuff like this. Most of it is taking place on skateboards, snowboards, motorbikes, and whatnot, but you're right; these are the types of guys young white males should be seeing and emulating. Maybe not the death-defying stuff this guy does but at least some hardcore exercise! Instead we get inept niggers running around with balls.

IFilm has loads of stuff. Here's some Rodney Mullen stuff.

Check Rodney Mullen's "Best of" on the link below. I know you guys probably think skateboarding is for wimps, but just check out this guy. Now that is godlike athletic ability.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2651525

Old December 15th, 2005 #6
eNZedBlue
Man against Time

Quote:
A Russian Peter Parker
Peter Parkour?

Old December 16th, 2005 #7
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNZedBlue
Peter Parkour?
It's weird that they chose that name. I just picked the everyman/anonymous guy that was in actuality Spider Man in the jew Stan Lee's comic super hero tales.

Then later I saw the "Parkour" name that's been given to what some call simply "Freerunning".

When I did lots of running in my younger days, I used to climb and jump over things that came in my path. I liked to explore and use my arms to get myself elevated. I was just generally very quick and able on my feet. But I never could begin to approach what this Russian fellow does. It just thrills me to see the white man constantly breaking barriers and pushing the limit on what people think can and cannot be done.

That guy does drops from 15 to 20 feet (to grass) and simply rolls it off and hauls ass. He walks up walls if they're close enough and does flips off the sides of buses. As Dopplehaken said, I'd like to see the coppers catch that guy if they had to. Just amazing. I wonder how he keeps his palms from getting torn up? You'd think he'd at least use gloves. Amazing athlete, whatever the case may be.

Okay maybe Jackie Chan started this kind of thing, but still.

Old December 16th, 2005 #8
eNZedBlue
Man against Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
It's weird that they chose that name. I just picked the everyman/anonymous guy that was in actuality Spider Man in the jew Stan Lee's comic super hero tales.

Then later I saw the "Parkour" name that's been given to what some call simply "Freerunning".
Yeah, I am familiar with Spider Man. It's an odd coincidence that the names would be so similar. This guy should get his own TV show: "Parkour Lewis can't Lose". O.K, I'll stop now.

I've seen a few of these "parkour" videos over the last 12 months. There is one "urban freestyling" video from the UK where all the parkourites (or whatever they're called) pile out of a van, and 1 of them is in a wheel chair. That's when I thought, maybe this sport isn't for me...

Old December 16th, 2005 #9
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Why rap? Try to find any white energizing music
"WHITE POWER!" by Ian Stuart would be a great soundtrack to go along with the movie!

I find this defying of gravity unbelievable, yet I have to think of the comment I read in another thread about motorcycling, something like: "Each time you do it, you're dodging a bullet".

Thread