VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2007 #1
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Default Just Stopped A Nigger Pimp From Beating A White Whore

So I was driving down Chapman and I saw a blonde girl going to the store and two niggers -- one a known pimp, the other from outside the neighborhood, watching her. I drove down the street, talked to some of my workers, drove back, and I noticed the girl walking down the street with these two guys looking like they were following her. I parked a few houses away, talked to one of my workers, and began walking down the street to open some houses up for someone to clean.

Outside 1510 Chapman this guy from outside the neighborhood comes up behind the white girl and grabs her by her hair. The nigger pimp is watching. The big nigger -- about 6'4" and maybe 275 lbs -- starts cursing at her -- something about money and snitching. So I walk over.

"Are you all right?" I ask the girl.

"Motherfucker what the fuck you think you're looking at?" the big nigger says to me.

"I think I'm looking at something that needs the police," I say.

I start calling them. "No, don't call the cops" the white girl screams.

"Motherfucker carry your ass out of here," the big nigger tells me, walking towards me, making ape motions with his hands.

"Don't make me get my twelve gauge," I say.

"You got it on you motherfucker, you got it on you?" the nigger continues, still making ape motions.

"You wanna fight me?" I say, and laugh.

"Yeah motherfucker," and then he tried to poke me in my chest. I had his arm before his finger got three inches from me.

Then I look into his eyes. "I've killed niggers before motherfucker and I will kill again."

I let go of his arm. He stepped back. Then he turned around and started walking away.

9-11 answered in my other hand. I told them I was in a fight right then with a black pimp who was beating a white prostitute, phoning in description. He took of running, looking scared as a little girl. "Motherfucker Imma get my gat and kill yo ass" he shouted as he ran dow 16 St, towards an overgrown industrial park, long ago turned over to the woods.

Cops couldn' find him. He was almost certainly hiding in the bushes.

I'm still calming down.

Old October 4th, 2007 #2
1st Edu

Thumbs down

I will never intervene in a nigger fighting a white trash whore. Let them all die!

Not a very smart move to begin with commander. Imagine going to prison or getting murdered over a diseased trashy piece of shit mudshark.

Be smart!!!

WN's do not realize the hatred that mudsharks have for the White man. They literally work for/towards the destruction of our race. They are an sick evil enemy and do not deserve to live with, or around other racially healthy Whites.

Last edited by 1st Edu; October 4th, 2007 at 02:40 PM.

Old October 4th, 2007 #3
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
I will never intervene in a nigger fighting a white trash whore. Let them all die!
Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere regarding what type of behavior they tolerate within their local community. I see you justify cowardly compromising white women who can't defend themselves physically by calling them names. Doesn't win you any respect and honor. It's a sign of weakness, immaturity, and irresponsibility.

Old October 4th, 2007 #4
1st Edu

Lol, you are kidding right?

You obviously have a lot more to learn about the sick mentality and spirituality of the shitty KWAN mudshark.

They hate our guts!!! And literally work for the destruction of our race and freedoms. Go read some boards where shit lovers talk about hating the white man. You think they care about the White men having a 1st and 2nd amendment? No, they want it taken away.

I post language to maybe radicalize the few men that might be reading, that will/might be able to make a difference someday.

Tell you what, you keep promoting Ron Paul, who is not a WN, and even “if” elected wouldn’t do anything, but maybe slow down the TOTAL ROT that is KWA. You keep thinking election politics has a chance for change in KWA with jews in total power and want to lecture me how to view evil pieces of shit, lol. Keep telling me your personal opinion of racial morality, same time, keep watching as the rot, musharks, faggots, and overall KWA degeneracy keep piling up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere regarding what type of behavior they tolerate within their local community. I see you justify cowardly compromising white women who can't defend themselves physically by calling them names. Doesn't win you any respect and honor. It's a sign of weakness, immaturity, and irresponsibility.

Last edited by 1st Edu; October 4th, 2007 at 03:15 PM.

Old October 4th, 2007 #5
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
They hate our guts!!! And literally work for the destruction of our race and freedoms. Go read some boards where shit lovers talk about hating the white man. You think they care about the White men having a 1st and 2nd amendment? No, they want it taken away.
So you would tolerate degeneracy within your local community because you justify it by claiming that white people hate you. Not buying it.
Quote:
Tell you what, you keep promoting Ron Paul, who is not a WN, and even “if” elected wouldn’t do anything, but maybe slow down the TOTAL ROT that is KWA.
And your apathy contributes to the rot. Take action to minimize the decay so that true progress can be achieved as is admired by all whites who will in turn imitate our behavior.

Old October 4th, 2007 #6
1st Edu

You know Mike I would stand up and fight for honorable Aryan women that deserve it. But some random nigger beating on a degenerate trash whore in the street?

No fucking way!!!

I have been around long enough to know these trash put themselves in this situation, and hate us. Time and time again. We use black on white crimes as examples to try and awaken the KWANs, but the fact is that most of these victims are just dumb ass anti racist kwans who had relationships with the groids to begin with.

How do you think they will treat you if SHTF and the jew.gov declares war on racism? They will be spying and ratting out everyone they think is racist. Any healthy looking semi smart White male. Get it?

Here’s some examples for you. There is even a specific message board for people in this category.

White 'wives' and ex-girlfriends of savage primitives, wiggers and other victims of Diversity

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=403

Old October 4th, 2007 #7
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
You know Mike I would stand up and fight for honorable Aryan women that deserve it. But some random nigger beating on a degenerate trash whore in the street?
It's easy to deny responsibility for the actions of those within your local community. It comes from a mentality of weakness and cowardice.

Old October 4th, 2007 #8
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I agree with your sentiment. I do not stop niggers from beating whores because I like the whores. I stop niggers from beating whores because it looks ugly and makes it hard to rent apartments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Edu View Post

No fucking way!!!

I have been around long enough to know these trash put themselves in this situation, and hate us. Time and time again. We use black on white crimes as examples to try and awaken the KWANs, but the fact is that most of these victims are just dumb ass anti racist kwans who had relationships with the groids to begin with.

How do you think they will treat you if SHTF and the jew.gov declares war on racism? They will be spying and ratting out everyone they think is racist. Any healthy looking semi smart White male. Get it?

Here’s some examples for you. There is even a specific message board for people in this category.

White 'wives' and ex-girlfriends of savage primitives, wiggers and other victims of Diversity

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=403

Old October 4th, 2007 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Not a very smart move to begin with commander. Imagine going to prison or getting murdered over a diseased trashy piece of shit mudshark.
As Mike said, you have to draw the line somewhere. Mudshark aside, there is one nigger outsider who knows he's not welcome on that street and that a White man is not afraid to confront him. That nigger will likely seek out new territory to prowl.

Old October 4th, 2007 #10
1st Edu

What about the mudshark? She's still welcome? This is why White Western Civilization is in the state that it is. We allowed the ferment to grow. Hitler and the Nazis were the last recent attempt to break us(western civilization) out of the cycles of rot decay, collapse and rebirth.

Say we accomplish our WN goals.... if trash of our race, like mudsharks/fags are allowed in they will start the cycle of rot, decay, and degeneracy all over again.

Look at France, I was wondering why they were so liberal and into degeneracy/race mixing... Then I read recently that they executed many women who chose the Nazi men during their occupation. Their you have it... They killed off many/most/all? noble Aryan Cock Lovers (ACLs ), and now they have had bcls for generations, degenerating/niggerizing/3rd worlding/mud riots/jew prez/jew suck poop France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
As Mike said, you have to draw the line somewhere. Mudshark aside, there is one nigger outsider who knows he's not welcome on that street and that a White man is not afraid to confront him. That nigger will likely seek out new territory to prowl.

Last edited by 1st Edu; October 4th, 2007 at 04:46 PM.

Old October 4th, 2007 #11
Michael S. Burks
Banned

Doing what we do starts locally. Rallies like Knoxville are fine. However, I would like to see more local actions by people.

Old October 4th, 2007 #12
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
Doing what we do starts locally. Rallies like Knoxville are fine. However, I would like to see more local actions by people.
Yes, and we will be on our way when those 'local actions' are of such nature that they cannot be discussed on a forum.

Old October 13th, 2007 #13
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
Politics is local. The A.N.S.W.P. understands that.

Old October 4th, 2007 #14
ANSWP Commander
Banned

On reflection, I'm only 50/50 she was a prostitute. She may have been someone who had bought drugs or may have been, say, a friend of someone who had snitched on the two.

In any case, I can't have people beating each other on my streets. Its bad for business. And, the odds of me getting charged for fighting with one of the local known black pimps / drugs dealers is about nil.

Quote:

Be smart!!!

WN's do not realize the hatred that mudsharks have for the White man. They literally work for/towards the destruction of our race. They are an sick evil enemy and do not deserve to live with, or around other racially healthy Whites.

Old October 4th, 2007 #15
AngryWhiteGuy

What is the deal with niggers and them over-using the word "mother fucker" and a variation of it, "mutha fucka" ?

Old October 4th, 2007 #16
ANSWP Commander
Banned

They are all mouth, and such words are "intimidating".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryWhiteGuy View Post
What is the deal with niggers and them over-using the word "mother fucker" and a variation of it, "mutha fucka" ?

Old December 15th, 2008 #17
Blake Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryWhiteGuy View Post
They know white men have seen it used by blacks in movies where the black male is dominant, it's called acting like a black man. As you saw, they are dumb cowards inside.

Quote:
these white women know that 15 minutes after you kick this niggers ass, you're gonna walk away, and this nigger is gonna take it out on her for the next month.
A message gets sent down deep in the niggers brain there are white guys around who will confront them violently and it alters their judgement if not behavior, and they in turn influence other niggers - if one is jumpy it makes all the others jumpy.

Old December 15th, 2008 #18
Leshrac
Mad Science

Ban whoever resurrected this pointless thread...

Old December 15th, 2008 #19
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Ban whoever resurrected this pointless thread...
Shouldn't you be making some Belgian fries right now?

Old October 4th, 2007 #20
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
So I was driving down Chapman and I saw a blonde girl going to the store and two niggers -- one a known pimp, the other from outside the neighborhood, watching her. I drove down the street, talked to some of my workers, drove back, and I noticed the girl walking down the street with these two guys looking like they were following her. I parked a few houses away, talked to one of my workers, and began walking down the street to open some houses up for someone to clean.

Outside 1510 Chapman this guy from outside the neighborhood comes up behind the white girl and grabs her by her hair. The nigger pimp is watching. The big nigger -- about 6'4" and maybe 275 lbs -- starts cursing at her -- something about money and snitching. So I walk over.

"Are you all right?" I ask the girl.

"Motherfucker what the fuck you think you're looking at?" the big nigger says to me.

"I think I'm looking at something that needs the police," I say.

I start calling them. "No, don't call the cops" the white girl screams.

"Motherfucker carry your ass out of here," the big nigger tells me, walking towards me, making ape motions with his hands.

"Don't make me get my twelve gauge," I say.

"You got it on you motherfucker, you got it on you?" the nigger continues, still making ape motions.

"You wanna fight me?" I say, and laugh.

"Yeah motherfucker," and then he tried to poke me in my chest. I had his arm before his finger got three inches from me.

Then I look into his eyes. "I've killed niggers before motherfucker and I will kill again."

I let go of his arm. He stepped back. Then he turned around and started walking away.

9-11 answered in my other hand. I told them I was in a fight right then with a black pimp who was beating a white prostitute, phoning in description. He took of running, looking scared as a little girl. "Motherfucker Imma get my gat and kill yo ass" he shouted as he ran dow 16 St, towards an overgrown industrial park, long ago turned over to the woods.

Cops couldn' find him. He was almost certainly hiding in the bushes.

I'm still calming down.

So let me get this straighht you risked your life in order to save a white nigger loving whore from an ass kickin? That sir, I don't understand.

Had you have killed the nigger, even in self defense, it is obviously YOU that will be sent up the river to spend the remainder of your life in prison.

Thread