Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 9th, 2004 #1
Photon Torpedo...

Default "The Edge" - Watch A Nigger Gnawed & Chawed By Grizzly

Here's a fairly decent movie set in Alaska, starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. One good scene has a rastafarian-haired nigger getting snapped up by his ankle in the jaws of a grizzly bear. While the coon is dangling there, the grizzly then proceeds to chomp him into bloody red chitlin's while the nig shrieks insanely....

Old September 11th, 2004 #2
straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon Torpedo
Here's a fairly decent movie set in Alaska, starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. One good scene has a rastafarian-haired nigger getting snapped up by his ankle in the jaws of a grizzly bear. While the coon is dangling there, the grizzly then proceeds to chomp him into bloody red chitlin's while the nig shrieks insanely....
Oh come on! You know he was "one of the good ones". Still a great movie, though. That Anthony Hopkins character was quite a guy.

Old September 11th, 2004 #3
Bragi

Hairy ass bear kickin' the shit out of a groid. What is this movie, a fantasy?

Anyway, good flick. I've seen it a few times. The Alaskan wilderness is a merciless place, for sure.

Old September 11th, 2004 #4
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Hairy ass bear kickin' the shit out of a groid. What is this movie, a fantasy?

Anyway, good flick. I've seen it a few times. The Alaskan wilderness is a merciless place, for sure.
Yup... I like it too. As a pilot, the bird strike on the float plane was a little horrific for me (yes that is a real fear), But the Jigaboo getting torn to shreds made it all better!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 11th, 2004 #5
Sean Martin

Ok I saw the movie and thought it was OK and liked the Hopkins Character, a white billionaire that know everything, That is more believable than Will Smith out running a Cobra Jet in Bad Boys any day.

But when I see Watch A Nigger Gnawed & Chawed By Grizzly I am going to open the thread.

Old September 11th, 2004 #6
Auschwitz_Part_II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon Torpedo
I remember that scene. It was funny! I never laughed so hard in my life!

Old September 11th, 2004 #7
Bragi

As I recall the negro was saved from drowning by the Baldwin brother (his voice bothers me) and then once revived by Hopkins with mouth to mouth (ooh nasty) he started acting like a little bitch, panicking and whining. Then, when given the simplest task, the nigger cuts himself real bad trying to sharpen a spear. Hopkins patches him up.

Basically he was inept and helpless in every way. Then quickly removed from the picture by the hungry Kodiak. That bear probably had diarreah for days.

Wonder how much a movie like that cost to make? Not much I bet.

The movie business has to be the jews' favorite money maker. Money for nothing. Like interest on money, Hymiewood literally creates an industry out of thin air.

I've noticed a lot of movies of late that quietly heap disdain and hate upon the niggers.

Buffalo Soldiers, for instance. It's a movie about the army now playing all over cable. The niggers in it are all objects of ridicule and are despised by every white soldier in the film. There's even a scene where the character played by Scott Glenn confronts a nigger with the most racist words I've ever heard on film. It's a pretty interesting movie made on a small budget starring Joachim Phoenix, who is a good white guy.

Thread