Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2007 #21
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I thought SONOFSPARTA died or something.

Old October 4th, 2007 #22
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Okay. Let the nigger pimps and their white crack whores roam freely on your street. Let them set up camp at the end of your driveway. Don't dare confront them, cause you might get in trouble.

Be realistic people. Are you afraid that if it's your word against the word of a known pimp and his crack whore...you might lose?

Old October 4th, 2007 #23
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I've certainly had cases where I've stopped niggers from beating prostitutes and then had other prostitutes or crack heads come into court and testify "dey wan't doin' nuttin'" I was just "being prejudice". I was even convicted once of assault on the testimony of a crackhead combined with the One People's Project -- though it was overturned on appeal.

However, part of being Aryan is suppressing all fear of punishment, injury or reprisal and doing what is right, even if it leads to death or other harm to one's self.

Through such action one develops transcendence over material existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAN View Post
One thing is for sure, if you would have hit that ape, that white bitch would have testified in court that you said nigger and you would be on your way to prison for a hate crime.

Old October 4th, 2007 #24
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I get into fights like this sometimes twice a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Hey Bill, didn't you save one of thes Noble Mudd Sharks from a Big Nigger Buck about a year or so ago?

About the same exact way this story was panned out, if my memory serves me right.

Old October 4th, 2007 #25
Donnachaidh

When I was in my late teens, I recall coming across the same situation on the streets of Manhattan. That was forty years ago before the advent of hate crimes and when you really didn't have much to fear from the police who were still basically decent people. I stopped a pimp from beating on his white whore and the next thing I knew, she was all over me. Punching, kicking, scratching to get me off him. It was a valuable lesson. People usually find themselves in positions where they want to be. These mudsharking whores had a choice. They made the wrong one. Our only concern should be how we remove them from our society so their example cannot pollute young childrens minds. If the niggers get rid of hem for us, so what. Weak people like these have no right to live. Nature will soon intervene so that they don't. Only the corrupt Western governments keep them wasting air. When the governments disappear, so will the mudshark and all of the other societal parasites.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old October 4th, 2007 #26
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
So I was driving down Chapman and I saw a blonde girl going to the store and two niggers -- one a known pimp, the other from outside the neighborhood, watching her. I drove down the street, talked to some of my workers, drove back, and I noticed the girl walking down the street with these two guys looking like they were following her. I parked a few houses away, talked to one of my workers, and began walking down the street to open some houses up for someone to clean.

Outside 1510 Chapman this guy from outside the neighborhood comes up behind the white girl and grabs her by her hair. The nigger pimp is watching. The big nigger -- about 6'4" and maybe 275 lbs -- starts cursing at her -- something about money and snitching. So I walk over.

"Are you all right?" I ask the girl.

"Motherfucker what the fuck you think you're looking at?" the big nigger says to me.

"I think I'm looking at something that needs the police," I say.

I start calling them. "No, don't call the cops" the white girl screams.

"Motherfucker carry your ass out of here," the big nigger tells me, walking towards me, making ape motions with his hands.

"Don't make me get my twelve gauge," I say.

"You got it on you motherfucker, you got it on you?" the nigger continues, still making ape motions.

"You wanna fight me?" I say, and laugh.

"Yeah motherfucker," and then he tried to poke me in my chest. I had his arm before his finger got three inches from me.

Then I look into his eyes. "I've killed niggers before motherfucker and I will kill again."

I let go of his arm. He stepped back. Then he turned around and started walking away.

9-11 answered in my other hand. I told them I was in a fight right then with a black pimp who was beating a white prostitute, phoning in description. He took of running, looking scared as a little girl. "Motherfucker Imma get my gat and kill yo ass" he shouted as he ran dow 16 St, towards an overgrown industrial park, long ago turned over to the woods.

Cops couldn' find him. He was almost certainly hiding in the bushes.

I'm still calming down.

So let me get this straighht you risked your life in order to save a white nigger loving whore from an ass kickin? That sir, I don't understand.

Had you have killed the nigger, even in self defense, it is obviously YOU that will be sent up the river to spend the remainder of your life in prison.

Old October 4th, 2007 #27
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
So let me get this straighht you risked your life in order to save a white nigger loving whore from an ass kickin? That sir, I don't understand.

Had you have killed the nigger, even in self defense, it is obviously YOU that will be sent up the river to spend the remainder of your life in prison.
read the whole thread.

Old October 4th, 2007 #28
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I stopped disorder from occuring in front of a property I owned.

The handful of times I've been arrested for hurting one of these characters, I've been acquitted.

Your fear of injury or arrest comes from inexperience. For me, this kind of property maintenance is an almost literal daily, and sometimes more than once a day, activity, though this was a particularly dramatic instance of it.

If you want, I can tell a lot of stories -- like the guy who tried to rob me with a broken butterfly knife then offered to sell it to me when it wouldn't open; or the tenant who shouted "I ain't got my TANF check, bitch", before he came out of his apartment to assault me for daring to collect the rent; et cetera.

Quote:

Old October 7th, 2007 #29
1st Edu

I understand your points Commander. I was just trying to make some points that may have side tracked from your original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
I stopped disorder from occuring in front of a property I owned.

The handful of times I've been arrested for hurting one of these characters, I've been acquitted.

Your fear of injury or arrest comes from inexperience. For me, this kind of property maintenance is an almost literal daily, and sometimes more than once a day, activity, though this was a particularly dramatic instance of it.

If you want, I can tell a lot of stories -- like the guy who tried to rob me with a broken butterfly knife then offered to sell it to me when it wouldn't open; or the tenant who shouted "I ain't got my TANF check, bitch", before he came out of his apartment to assault me for daring to collect the rent; et cetera.

Old October 7th, 2007 #30
JesseGibson
Hating Niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Okay. Let the nigger pimps and their white crack whores roam freely on your street. Let them set up camp at the end of your driveway. Don't dare confront them, cause you might get in trouble.

Be realistic people. Are you afraid that if it's your word against the word of a known pimp and his crack whore...you might lose?
It does not at all appear the he was preventing "roaming" it looks as if he was coming to the rescue of the filthy trash that is ruining our race, to wit BCL.

1) His post makes clear that he did nothing until he saw her getting her hair pulled.
2) His first words were to inquire as to whether or not she was ok.

If they set up camp at my driveways end, I'd call the cops and have them removed for trespassing. Jail sucks, been there too many times... and "yes" I believe they'd take pimp and crack whore's word over mine.
"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe."

Old October 7th, 2007 #31
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Realistically? Yes. I think there's a fairly good chance that a jury (hand-picked by a Jew lawyer) would side with the poor, downtrodden negro who makes his living in the only way Whitey allows him to.

Old October 13th, 2007 #32
Mike Cooper...

these white women know that 15 minutes after you kick this niggers ass, you're gonna walk away, and this nigger is gonna take it out on her for the next month.

but also, you never know who else is lurking around, waiting to jump in, like the Jena 6. I've had white guys jump in and help their black pimp friend, so. Alot of American whites AND blacks are scum from hell, that's just the unpleasant fact. many of the rest of them are just faggots and don't care if black guys fuck white girls. I think there's like 6 on this board that I'd say resemble the American male that made America great in the 50's and 60's. It's been a long, slow sliding decline since then. Just look at George Bush, he's the product of the 70's generation, a human being totally devoid of any sincere values or beliefs, he thinks blacks should be in charge of everything, in other words, the perfect Kwan homosexualized American. The homosexualization of America really began in the 70's, but it was underground, you know the whole 'flower power' thing was really a gay rape brainwashing program.

I kind of agree with both sides, you shouldn't tolerate it, it's totally inhuman, but one should come up with a real solution to the problem, not putting the nig in jail for a night or beating him in a 5 minute fight. And plus, these women are just basicly animals, the niggers may have done it to them, but it's pretty hard to change them now. If the nigger pimp was slitting your throat, the white bitch would be pulling your wallet out, it's not Cinderella your defending.

Old October 13th, 2007 #33
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Fear of prison is no excuse for cowardice.
Quote:
I kind of agree with both sides, you shouldn't tolerate it, it's totally inhuman, but one should come up with a real solution to the problem, not putting the nig in jail for a night or beating him in a 5 minute fight.
Showing niggers who's boss around town is a real solution.

Old October 13th, 2007 #34
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:

No, I think he is just trying to make it clear to this "element" that they are not wanted in that community.

Old October 13th, 2007 #35
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
Doing what we do starts locally. Rallies like Knoxville are fine. However, I would like to see more local actions by people.
Politics is local. The A.N.S.W.P. understands that.

Old October 13th, 2007 #36
1st Edu

Good post! You tell the truth brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cooper View Post
these white women know that 15 minutes after you kick this niggers ass, you're gonna walk away, and this nigger is gonna take it out on her for the next month.

but also, you never know who else is lurking around, waiting to jump in, like the Jena 6. I've had white guys jump in and help their black pimp friend, so. Alot of American whites AND blacks are scum from hell, that's just the unpleasant fact. many of the rest of them are just faggots and don't care if black guys fuck white girls. I think there's like 6 on this board that I'd say resemble the American male that made America great in the 50's and 60's. It's been a long, slow sliding decline since then. Just look at George Bush, he's the product of the 70's generation, a human being totally devoid of any sincere values or beliefs, he thinks blacks should be in charge of everything, in other words, the perfect Kwan homosexualized American. The homosexualization of America really began in the 70's, but it was underground, you know the whole 'flower power' thing was really a gay rape brainwashing program.

I kind of agree with both sides, you shouldn't tolerate it, it's totally inhuman, but one should come up with a real solution to the problem, not putting the nig in jail for a night or beating him in a 5 minute fight. And plus, these women are just basicly animals, the niggers may have done it to them, but it's pretty hard to change them now. If the nigger pimp was slitting your throat, the white bitch would be pulling your wallet out, it's not Cinderella your defending.

Old June 23rd, 2008 #37
1st Edu

Thumbs up This is the second link that comes up when you google vnnforum

This is the second link that comes up when you google vnnforum

Old December 14th, 2008 #38
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Fear of prison is no excuse for cowardice.
What would you do in prison? Make the other prisoners your punk bitches?

Old December 14th, 2008 #39
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
What would you do in prison? Make the other prisoners your punk bitches?
Start rollin' bitch.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showpos...53&postcount=6

Old December 15th, 2008 #40
James Hawthorne

Err 55 years or.. keep rollin'

VNN Media

Thread