VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2009 #1
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker ABC Reporter is offered Nigger Slave from Haiti for $300 bucks:

...was just watching this on 'Nightline', thought I'd share their nigger savagery with the group-

How to Buy a (Negro) Child in 10 Hours

One Reporter's Journey Reveals An Epidemic of Child Slavery in Haiti

By DAN HARRIS

QUOTE:

That's when the man with whom I've arranged a meeting shows up.
He says he's a former member of parliament and that he has connections. In broad daylight, with hotel waiters walking by, he doesn't even flinch when I make a horrific request.
"If I would like to get a child to live with me and take care of me," I ask. "Could you do that?"
"Yes," he says. "I can."
He's speaking in Creole, the most prevalent Haitian language. The man doing the translation, who has set up the meeting, works for us (unbeknownst to the slave trafficker).
The trafficker assures me he's done this sort of transaction many times before.
"A girl or a boy?" he asks.
"A girl probably," I say.
"How old?"
"Maybe 10 or 11."
"Not a problem."
He says he can get me an 11-year-old girl, although he suggests that a 15-year-old might be better, because she'd be more "developed."

Onise, 8, was given away to a family that was slightly less poor than her own. She was promised an education but instead works as a laborer in her new home.
(ABC News)
More Photos
I'm thinking: I can't believe I'm having this conversation.
"And this is OK?" I ask. "I won't have any trouble from their parents or anything like that?"
"No, you won't have any problems with their parents."
"Why not?"
"When I give you the child, I will train it for you."

I'm a little nervous." I say. "I just want to make sure that this is OK, that I'm not going to get in trouble, that this will be smooth, that you've done this before."
"I guarantee my service," says the trafficker, grinning. "I can get you your girl as early as tomorrow."
And now, the negotiation begins.
"So how much will it cost me to get a child?" I ask.
"The last one I gave was $300."

Related Photos & Video:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Story?id=5326508

Old January 3rd, 2009 #2
John in Woodbridge

300 bucks. That much?

Old January 3rd, 2009 #3
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
300 bucks. That much?
yeah I know he's getting rooked! I sure as hell wouldn't want anything to do with owning a nigger - but $300 bucks is ridiculous. The going rate for niggers is 35 bucks in Sudan, $50 in Haiti.

Read more:

http://www.plime.com/plime-com/l/55458/1/

QUOTE:

With $50 and a plane ticket to Haiti, one can buy a slave. There are more slaves on the planet today than at any time in human history. Adjusting for inflation, in 1850 a slave would cost roughly $30k to $40k. Today you can go to Haiti and buy a 9-year-old girl to use as a sexual and domestic slave for $50.

Old January 3rd, 2009 #4
DavidinFlorida

Next week on ABC News "Nightline" :

Shocking Disparity in Child Slavery---"Why the Slave Children of Iceland fetch $19,700 More than Haitian Child Slaves."

Old January 3rd, 2009 #5
Vox Populae
Banned

Put it on ignore. This is another of those supposed causes from the jew that whites are supposed to be outraged at. Forget about it. Niggers are animals and will always treat their own as a trading commodity. The jewsmedia has no influence in our lives now. You're free.

Old January 3rd, 2009 #6
The Wandering Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post
yeah I know he's getting rooked! I sure as hell wouldn't want anything to do with owning a nigger - but $300 bucks is ridiculous. The going rate for niggers is 35 bucks in Sudan, $50 in Haiti.

Read more:

QUOTE:

With $50 and a plane ticket to Haiti, one can buy a slave. There are more slaves on the planet today than at any time in human history. Adjusting for inflation, in 1850 a slave would cost roughly $30k to $40k. Today you can go to Haiti and buy a 9-year-old girl to use as a sexual and domestic slave for $50.
Is this the Jews fault? OR do we have a clean bill for this one?

Old January 4th, 2009 #7
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Yes, no surprise they still act more like animals than people + they have no respect for anything and treat their own as a trading commodity. So again the more things change the more they stay the same... $50? Just shows how worthless they are even to each other. Why would anyone even want one?

Old January 4th, 2009 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Clearly the Jew's fault.

If not for the Jew, these niggers would still be living under the rule of the White Man, meaning they would be fed, clothed, housed and domesticated.

Old January 4th, 2009 #9
brutus

RE: The Wandering Jew

Quote:
You know better than to ask me this question. Don't you?

As far as Haitian niggers selling slaves, who cares? Certainly the prominent black leaders, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, don't give a shit. They're too busy counting the money the jew is paying them for their race-baiting activities in the U.S.

I'd be tempted to pick up a couple of slaves to do yard work around the homestead, however my better judgment tells me that niggers would ultimately cost me more than they're worth in the long run. So I'd nix that idea right out of the gate. However I'd love to have a bunch of jew slaves. I'd get the greatest kick out of watching my sadistic overseer mercilessly beat the snot out of the bastards while I'm sipping mint juleps on the veranda with Miss Jayna.

Old January 5th, 2009 #10
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Jew View Post
It seems you need to refresh your memory of Raul Cedras and how, with the help of the jew controlled army of the kwa he was helped into power. All those blue helmeted troops in Haiti are there at the behest the largest jew inspired and controlled organization in the world, the UN.

The present Nigger In Charge, René Préval, is so deep in the jews' pockets that he has to look down to see up.

The only 'bill' you yids deserve is a bill of banishment or a bill of execution; the latter being preferable.

Old January 6th, 2009 #11
Bob R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post

Read more:

QUOTE:

I think it costs about 2,500 to abort one. You should at least get 2,500 to take one and kill it for them.

social services will pay you 2,500 a month to take a crack baby.

Thread