VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2007 #41
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
Your post should read "any non white foreigner".
In a "perfect" world(meaning all White,of course)All White nations will enjoy full faith and credit with one another!Travelling to France will require no more bureaucracy than travelling to Indiana!

Old October 19th, 2007 #42
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Is there any way to have a fund drive for these two White families? There are a lot of you White children that could be reached with our good deeds.

I'll throw in $50 to get it started. That is all I can afford at this time.

Will VNN radio support this building of good faith to our White folk.

I am real tired of posters that don't contribute to these worth while activities. Just typing into a computer screen isn't enough anyone can run their finers across a key board. Back you'r tough talk up.

Put up or shut up.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 19th, 2007 #43
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Is there any way to have a fund drive for these two White families? There are a lot of you White children that could be reached with our good deeds.

I am real tired of posters that don't contribute to these worth while activities. Just typing into a computer screen isn't enough anyone can run their finers across a key board. Back you'r tough talk up.

Put up or shut up.
I keep reading on VNNF how so many want a "real' movement to be part of. Well, here it is. Bitching at each other on the internet won't do it, being an active, positive presence in the community of White people will. Look at how Hamas build their support. They built it by investing in the people they wanted to lead. What better way to disprove the lies concerning WNs than for WN to be a refuge for our people in distress.

Old October 19th, 2007 #44
Adamic Man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
For all you hard asses out there. I just acquired the mans business name and telephone number. Why don't you give him a call at his place of business and offer to buy some survival supplies from him

Emergency Supply Depot and the number was 208-478-4455
Consider it done. Just because I had some agreement with what Jett Rink said doesn't mean I wasn't about to help the man out, and I emphasized that. So did Jett Rink in a later post. Just trying to make a point about attitude affecting one's ability to deal with hardship. I will gladly place an order.

AM

Old October 19th, 2007 #45
Where to begin.
Banned

Default This is fantastic.

I will order some stuff too.

On a side note: Jett, when you said "wuss", who were you refering to?

EDIT: Look where I live. Tough as nails in the city and out.

Old October 19th, 2007 #46
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That is right Terry.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 19th, 2007 #47
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post

Put up or shut up.

AMEN. I know it might be time to take a break when I feel like taking a bat to the head of an apathetic and recalcitrant white man more than a nigger.

I sent $50.00 this morning directly to James Armstrong's PO Box. I posted the info on the PC Apostate and sent it out on my email list. There isn't much more I can do. However, anything we come up with will get space on the PC Apostate.

Old October 19th, 2007 #48
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
I keep reading on VNNF how so many want a "real' movement to be part of. Well, here it is. Bitching at each other on the internet won't do it, being an active, positive presence in the community of White people will. Look at how Hamas build their support. They built it by investing in the people they wanted to lead. What better way to disprove the lies concerning WNs than for WN to be a refuge for our people in distress.

Jesus, are you two sure you're white nationalists? You're making entirely too much fucking sense.

Old October 19th, 2007 #49
melcur
Banned

Any chance of keeping this on the front page for a few days?

Old October 19th, 2007 #50
William Robert
Banned

Default We should all be able to Be Self Sufficient, if we choose to be.

Our people have survived the Cold of the North,

They have thrived in the Cold of the North,

And they will Revive in the Cold of the North.

I have lived this way with my family,

young children included.

It can be the best time of your life.

It's all about Priorities.

Sure there are easier and more fluffier ways to live.

Will the reality of survivalist living Kill us?

Or will this Reality Strengthen us, as a people?

It's good to know there are brothers and sisters who care!

It's good to know our Kin are there for support.

Families that can survive the Winter cold of Idaho,

deserve our appreciation.

They deserve our Moral and financial support,

if that support is asked for and needed.

Most people who choose to live in the Cold Country

don't want or need our help to survive, thrive, and grow,

because they are survivors by nature,

and they will survive, thrive, and grow.

They may be very comfortable and content

with the reality of Winter living conditions,

because they are accustomed to it.

It really depends on how you were raised

and how you were conditioned to emrace life.

For many survivalists, Idaho winters are kid's play.

They seriously can be the best time of your life.

Should we be forced into that situation, against our will?

That is the Question.

It's fine, if we choose that for our own strengthening.

It's fine,

if we choose that for the building of our own Character.

Should people who are not choosing this,

be forced into it?

That is the Question.

I wouldn't force it on people who haven't been educated.

I wouldn't force it on people who haven't been trained.

I would however, encourage it for everybody.

Everybody who needs to get in touch

with a different level of Survivalist Reality.

Living off the land and being self sufficient

can be an empowering experience.

Kievsky is on Target with his back to the land approach.

I think we can find a balance

that allows us to appreciate the realities of Nature,

while embracing the best that technology has to offer.

I think this family and other families in their position

need to be appreciated,

helped if necessary,

and held up as examples of our determination

to continue the fight

no matter what.

We will survive,

no matter what!

Thanks to those who are helping this Family.

Last edited by William Robert; October 20th, 2007 at 01:09 AM.

Old October 19th, 2007 #51
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
If you are going to send them money, why not send it to the man's place of business and not to some quasi-goverment/leftist organization.
Yes and buy something with the check. Remember whites DO NOT want charity they want to be good, responsible business people not shills like jews or niggers. I'm sure the man will accept the check but will not feel as good about it as if were a purchase! I will buy something from him but I WILL NOT send a check to a GOVERNMENT ENTITY! I have definate doubts as to it making it to the intended purpose without a nigger or a jew siphoning their cut directly off the top.

Old October 20th, 2007 #52
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Great Publicity Idea

If your starting up a survivalist store, what better way of grabing up millions of dollars of free publicity. The man is a public relations genius. His whole family, with those cute photos of the little kids, living off the stuff he sells in his new store. Googleup (" James Armstrong" idaho family). Can you imagine what that advertising would cost if he had to pay for it. The Armstrongs will do just fine. Dad is smart.

Old October 20th, 2007 #53
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dean View Post
If your starting up a survivalist store, what better way of grabing up millions of dollars of free publicity. The man is a public relations genius. His whole family, with those cute photos of the little kids, living off the stuff he sells in his new store. Googleup (" James Armstrong" idaho family). Can you imagine what that advertising would cost if he had to pay for it. The Armstrongs will do just fine. Dad is smart.
If dad were 1/4 as cynical and shrewd as you seem to think he is, he'd be ready with a functioning website and an inventory. Sadly, he has neither. Yes, he does have a website, but he isn't set up to process credit cards and doesn't have an online catalogue

Old October 20th, 2007 #54
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee Weiss View Post
Another thing that pisses me off is that any "foreigner" can waltz in here with $10 in his pocket and the government and advocacy agencies fall all over themselves to help them get settled, give them interest-free loans for their new businesses or so they can buy some stupid fast food franchise, or motel, or convenience store, but if a white man tries to start a business - nope, sorry buddy, you can go hang, we don't have any help for you! and they get screwed out of any kind of assistance to start a business at all - and the worst part is that their ancestors have been here for centuries! They are certainly more "American" than these new fucks!
Trust me I know this better than most all of you here! This my first year as a new small business and I know this all to be true! The SBA all but laughs in your face and tells you straight "Go Fuck Yourself you stupid white bastard! This money is for dotheads and slant eyes, not for the likes of you!" All the money I'm using, came straight out of my savings and it's no Goddamn picnic starting a small business! I know what this man is going through but at least I'm not shackled with kids and a wife but at least the wife can help out in the business (although small businesses are a HUGE drain on a marriage and often cause the marriage and the business to fail)

Here's my story:
I've had NO OPTIONS to starting over as a small business! I'm middle aged and lost a good paying job in Information Systems two years ago. After building up my career for nearly 20 years, two college degrees, back in 2000, I made a horrendous mistake of taking an IT middle management job for a privately owned jew business with kikes all at the top and a kike supervisor that couldn't find her asshole with two hands (but admittedly I didn't know it was kike at the time).

After 5 years of putting up with more shit than a hog pen, I stood up for myself after one of my supervisor's cronies in the department started smearing me as a a queer because the guy wanted his buddy to get my mgmt position (you know his type: he's the loudmouth guy that's always hopped on niggerball and broadcasting his presence to the office). After twice warning the business and him and the third time catching the asshat in the act, I filed a formal complaint for sexual harassment. That was the beginning of the end for me.

After the complaint was filed I got a lecture from the kike super about "most people not finding homosexuality offensive and why didn't I come to her?" - tried explaining (you can't explain shit to a kike):
A) it was a fucking lie
B) I'm Catholic and I don't give a God Damn what the church has done, religiously I find it an incredibly offensive lifestyle (but of course prefaced it with didn't influence my mgmt style) (it would, but I'd never admit that to a kike since they love queers)
C) I had told her twice already and she hadn't done shit about it so why would I waste my breath on a third time
D) It was politically motivated because she knew that I had spoken to her supervisor about how poorly she was running the department (she had even gotten them sued for $1.8 Million bucks by a software company that she contracted with. Yes, the software company won. But they kept her because she was kike!)

It ended up they had a kangaroo court said nothing happened and then I was FORCED to go to their mental health counseling. I was told if I refused that I would be terminated at that time. The counselor told me she was incredibly embarressed and felt shamed that they had sent me to them as a punishment and told me the she personally thought "I was one of the most well adjusted, strong willed, and self self-respecting people she had EVER met outside or inside of the office. She wrote a report back to the company stating that she never wanted to see them refer a "client" to them as a form of punishment again! Which was pretty bold for someone milking a healthcare plan for money.

Well that pretty much pissed them off further so I got setup. I was told to clamp down on all the email spying by the kike super. However it was a setup by the kike super and the kike loving HR director that directed the "shrink treatment" and other dirty deeds against me. But admittedly I was a goy idiot! I played along not even realizing that the HR director was reporting everything right back to the kike super. Well that was it. Soon as I clamped down the next day it was all in a report that I had prevented people from doing their job and that was bad for morale...... and I was canned. It was all neatly timed so the kike's super was out of the office and the spineless twirp went right along with it, even knowing what a jew shrew the bitch was and what a backbiting bitch she had been to him (Numerous times she appealed directly to the top jews to can him! But they kept her and capped her with this spineless pussy that wore rumpled corduroy sports coats to office like he thought he was at UCC Berkely or some shit. The mgmt kept her because although in their opinion she was a piece of shit as a supervisor and management she was after all still a jew)

The shit had gone on for years and it was time after time with this kike. The time I ordered pizza for a crew doing updates to desktops, she wasn't there at the time but showed up half way through, found out that there wasn't any non-pork pizzas and just came right up to me and started flinging accusations that I did it on purpose and "knew" (meaning that she was jewish). I asked the crew and they said "sausage and pepperoni" and that's what they got. I told her that but she swore they wouldn't have done that, like WTF?

Even filed a complaint with the EEOC after I got canned and they practically laughed - "white, male, straight, christian? You have got to be fucking kidding right?" is pretty much what I got from them.

Was interviewed twice by the FBI over shit that the kikes had been doing, the second time I was interviewed I asked the agents "So what are you going to do about this? Obviously you know a lot more than I do, I can only confirm some of what you're talking about." and you know what the FBI agent says? He says: "Well you've got to understand this is just the way business is done these days." I was fucking furious! I stood up and told the guy "Listen you drag me down here and scare the shit out of me twice, thinking there's some kind of God Damn Federal charges against me, to give me a God Damn fucking business lecture? I've been in offices for close to 20 years, I know the kind of schlock shit businesses do but the shit they're doing is illegal!" So as I am yelling at him he stands up and starts barking back "No! You listen buddy, don't ever take that tone with us! We're asking you some questions and you can answer them or not!" But he's looking at me like "how'd you like some charges against you?" So I told him "That's it I'm leaving because if you don't intend to do anything about it, then I have no intention of wasting anymore of my time because I think you're gathering info as extortion ammo, so unless you've got some charges to hurl at me, I've got no further reason to help you!" Then he says "yeah, your free to go." Which I told him "That's not up to you! No wonder we got attacked on 9/11 with asshats like you on watch!" (YEAH PHEW! I was surprised that came out of me) But then he said "Hey watch your mouth punk (yeah, I'm 45 hardly a punk) I don't appreciate remarks like that!" Which I said: "Yeah and I don't appreciate being dragged down here for nothing!"

Anyway after two years of fighting this shit and every time I had an interview, things looked good, 2nd interview, then 3rd interview, ready to sign on the dotted line then somehow the jew fucks came in to the picture and then it was like I was radioactive! Ever since the FBI thing happened I can't find a job for shit and am working nights at this nigger infested call center. So I started up my own small business last February. I don't know if I'll make it but I'm sure trying. It's one hell of a bad time for jobs and starting a new business but what choice does anyone have anymore? I know one thing now those as a business man, I'll God Damn sure take the jews money but they're not getting a fucking cent of mine. I research any business I spend money with to make sure it's not jew first. I'll spend extra if I have to to make sure it's jew free!

Well there's my story.... It's a damn site longer than that but if you sat through that much of it know this... I gave the God Damn jews more chances than I ever should have. I KNOW for a fact what fucking ruthless pigs kikes are and will never trust them ever again! They are shit worthless and are undeserving of being called a human being. They hate everything but themselves and will do anything they want because they have NO SOUL!

Old October 20th, 2007 #55
Nylander77
Berserker

I am proud but not surprised to see some of you concerned with this families problems. Does anybody know this man's name? I think this may be the guy we all need to know when it comes to survival. Money is not something I have very much of, but the goods he sales are the kind of goods I should invest in.

Old October 20th, 2007 #56
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default What's cynicism got to do with anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
If dad were 1/4 as cynical and shrewd as you seem to think he is, he'd be ready with a functioning website and an inventory. Sadly, he has neither. Yes, he does have a website, but he isn't set up to process credit cards and doesn't have an online catalogue
Inventory, a catalogue, require capital. Free advertising can be had if a businessman is shrewd. What's cynical about that?

Old October 20th, 2007 #57
BuffScotsman

If you spend long enough in the cold your body adapts like a few weeks, providing you are getting enough to eat. That would be my main concern for those children. But they appeared well fed.

I have incredible cold resistance, even around freezing and I wear a T-shirt because I can. The downside is in the summer I am boiling, and its quite uncomfortable during the peak heat weeks.

Here is another thing I did for a few years.. sleep on the floor. Just a sheet over the carpet. Again after 3 weeks or so you get used to it. I didn't have a bed or money to buy a bed.. but then when I did have money I preferred the floor. The only reason I buy a bed is because I knew my girlfriend would not like the idea of sleeping on the floor too.

Old October 20th, 2007 #58
BuffScotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
In a "perfect" world(meaning all White,of course)All White nations will enjoy full faith and credit with one another!Travelling to France will require no more bureaucracy than travelling to Indiana!
Good point, Europe was largely like that in days gone by. I don't think any whites would care if tens of thousands of Germans were moving to America per year or travelling.

Old October 20th, 2007 #59
Dawn

I think BurnJewBurn said it best. 'No White should be out in the cold, as long as some non-white mud is snug as a bug.'

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 20th, 2007 #60
John Baker...

If they were anything other than Whites they would have the government and the media falling all over themselves to see who can give the most.

Thread