VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2007 #21
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Wow, those bastards are everywhere, aren't they?

Old May 31st, 2007 #22
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Brian Epstein is the man who discovered The Beatles, replaced Pete Best with Ringo Starr, and came up with matching suits and the synchronized bow at the end of each performance.
http://www.petebest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1646

I'm glad you mentioned how the jew Brian Epstein replaced Pete Best with the jew Ringo Starr. Everyone should know about this and how jews operate in order to help each other gain their fortunes at the expense of the white guy. Please visit the link I posted above.

Old May 31st, 2007 #23
zyklonB
Race begets culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
According to Jewish law, if his mom is a Jew, then he's also a Jew. It doesn't matter if he's religious or not, and it doesn't matter how much he denies it. He is recognized as a Jew from every fundamentalist Orthodox synagogue to every liberal Reform synagogue.

Who is a Jew?
Yea, genetically I'm Anglo-Gemanic but I have a sense of Irishness because my uncle in law was very ethnically conscious of his Irish heritage.

Take Lenin for example, his grandparents on his mothers side were Jews. Although his mother converted to Christianity(I think?) he still got a sense of Jewishness simply by associating with his Jewish relatives.

Old May 31st, 2007 #24
SouthernCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyklonB View Post
Yea, genetically I'm Anglo-Gemanic but I have a sense of Irishness because my uncle in law was very ethnically conscious of his Irish heritage.

Take Lenin for example, his grandparents on his mothers side were Jews. Although his mother converted to Christianity(I think?) he still got a sense of Jewishness simply by associating with his Jewish relatives.
Beatle John Lennon or the commie Lenin?

Old May 31st, 2007 #25
zyklonB
Race begets culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCross View Post
Beatle John Lennon or the commie Lenin?
They're both commies. And Lenin as in Vladimir Lenin.

Thread