VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2012 #1
DeShawn S. Williams

Default Number of interracial couples in U.S. reaches all-time high

Hello,

I saw this article and thought it may be of some interest to you folks.

PEACE

(CNN) -- The number of interracial couples in the United States has reached an all-time high, with one in every 10 American opposite-sex married couples saying they're of mixed races, according to the most recent Census data released Wednesday.

In 2000, that figure was about 7%.

The rate of interracial partnerships also is much higher among the unmarried, the 2010 Census showed.

About 18% of opposite-sex unmarried couples and 21% of same-sex unmarried partners identify themselves as interracial.

The term interracial, as it pertains to the study, is defined as members of a couple identifying as of different races or ethnicities.

Neither black nor white: Three multiracial generations, one family

Analysts suggest the new figures could reflect U.S. population shifts, broader social acceptance of such unions and a more widespread willingness among those polled to be classified as mixed race.

"Identifying as an interracial couple shifts over time," census spokeswoman Rose Kreider said.

Among interracial opposite-sex married couples, non-Hispanics and Hispanics are by far the most frequent combination, making up about 45% of such partnerships, Kreider said.

The second most represented group are those in which at least one person identifies as multiracial, while the third are marriages between whites and Asians.

Marriages between blacks and whites are the fourth most frequent group among married opposite-sex interracial couples.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/25/us/us-...html?hpt=hp_t3

Old April 25th, 2012 #2
Mr. Bowmont

I see it all the time and i'm in the south. Even pretty little girls with some beastly nigger will hold hands down the street.

Old April 25th, 2012 #3
Alexsander

The shift from 7% to 10% is from hispanics now marking "hispanic non-white" instead of "white", nothing more. The other aspect is that race traitor whites are more often marrying mexicans instead of blacks, since the culture of the former has become a more dominant subculture

Old April 25th, 2012 #4
Alexsander

The shift from 7% to 10% is from hispanics now marking "hispanic non-white" instead of "white", nothing more. The other aspect is that race traitor whites are more often marrying mexicans instead of blacks, since the culture of the former has become a more dominant subculture

Old April 25th, 2012 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
About 18% of opposite-sex unmarried couples and 21% of same-sex unmarried partners identify themselves as interracial.
This is an interesting statistic and backs up the idea that interracial types are more feminine/emasculated and therefor more submissive and thus more obedient and inline with the multicult agenda.

Old April 25th, 2012 #6
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
I see it all the time and i'm in the south. Even pretty little girls with some beastly nigger will hold hands down the street.
It's maddening to see how easy our women are to guilt-trip into this behavior. And the parents have obviously failed in their duty.

Old April 26th, 2012 #7
robert1

This is 100% proof that the number of whites that there are is droping fast and is going to drop at a even faster rate as more whites engage in interracial relationships.

As far as I am concerened if a white engages in a interracial relationship no matter what race they do it with be at with a black, mexican, arab or asian then they are no longer white as I call them a "it".

These whites have decided to commit racial suicide and there by suicide the whole white race. This fact shows that time is ruuning out fast for the white race and if something does not happen soon (say within the next 5 years) to stop this it will be mathematically impossible to save the white race. It may be already to late.

Old April 26th, 2012 #8
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert1 View Post
As far as I am concerened if a white engages in a interracial relationship no matter what race they do it with be at with a black, mexican, arab or asian then they are no longer white as I call them a "it".
Just wondering......

Do you have the guts to call them "it" to their faces? Or are you just another Internet badass?

Old April 26th, 2012 #9
swatiskaVSsemites

Not among the chosen ones though.

Old April 26th, 2012 #10
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

These figures are often blown up, because in several Western European countries (with equally nauseating propaganda/indoctrination, at similar if not greater frequencies) the interracial 'relationships' are tiny and in most cases end up in divorce, or worse.

Those who willingly miscegenate can be missed, is my opinion. You could say that miscegenation marks dysgenics.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old November 6th, 2012 #12
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Someone should start a thread on personal conduct ie how to behave when one sees an interracial couple, or 12 year old White girl naively cavorting with older negros.

I struggle with these questions. I generally throw whatevers handy, fruits, pennies, water balloons etc..

This almost certainly is an exercise in futility. Anyone have advice on how to conduct oneself in these situations? Also, how do we break the multi kulti brainwashing that has enslaved the minds of modern White women?

Old November 6th, 2012 #13
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
Someone should start a thread on personal conduct ie how to behave when one sees an interracial couple, or 12 year old White girl naively cavorting with older negros.

I struggle with these questions. I generally throw whatevers handy, fruits, pennies, water balloons etc..

This almost certainly is an exercise in futility. Anyone have advice on how to conduct oneself in these situations? Also, how do we break the multi kulti brainwashing that has enslaved the minds of modern White women?
You make excuses for Pat Buchanan, but you throw objects at mudsharks?

Old November 6th, 2012 #14
Zenos

I would like to know what kind of person has a water balloon handy, lol.

Old November 6th, 2012 #15
John from Canada
Banned

Scorn gives these traitors the attention they crave. It's an evolutionary tactic to withhold sex in order to secure the strongest man.

Modern women don't have to worry about all that. But they still crave attention and power to manipulate men. Being seen with a nigger is a power trip.

Scorn their children. Let the traitor know whats in store for them.

Old November 6th, 2012 #16
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
I would like to know what kind of person has a water balloon handy, lol.
Couple months ago, threw a stray bullet which I found on the floor of my chevy. Like I said "whatevers handy". When I was younger, I once got into a fist fight with the nigger. The White girl began crying hysterically.

Ive been thinking about printing a few dozen flyers with the racial break down on rape and HIV/AIDS statistics, replete with pictures of female victims of nigger rape (it isn't pretty). These educational flyers could then be distributed to the mailboxes of White women.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ElinKrantz-2011.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	7863  

Old November 6th, 2012 #17
yami

Just reaffirms an accurate description of Goyim. Fucking Goyim to be more correct.

Lacking racial identity/honoring personal heritage, they throw away everything to satisfy the urge to follow the indoctrination of being something they are not.

The fucking government giving way to the destruction of National sovereignty, providing privilege and protection of critters that have no sense of moral obligation, and healthy ethical value's.

Thus the environment and all critters must suffer from the slave masters that print the rules that make rabid monkeys celebrities, and strip children born from caring mothers arms; to be thrown into the arms of Molech.

The Republican party gets what it deserves.....they should be removed along with the Democrats.. fucking party system that enjoys luxury on the backs of the Goyim. ... The Goy' will remain what they are... they should be removed also..

Thanks De Shawn S. Williams.. I always welcome the disappointment of human development. All these Negro's walking and talking like they are of more value than the common cock roach. Working with a bunch of ninnies' that feel words have more meaning than the mouth that delivers the utterance. Yet the reality escapes the minds of those that follow Jesus.

Old November 6th, 2012 #18
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch
Couple months ago, threw a stray bullet which I found on the floor of my chevy. Like I said "whatevers handy".
So are you a pig, a troll, or just a dumbass trying to score WN cred by saying that? Because nobody here is impressed.

Old November 6th, 2012 #19
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
So are you a pig, a troll, or just a dumbass trying to score WN cred by saying that? Because nobody here is impressed.
Yes im trying to earn "WN credit" LMFAO. Pray tell what part of my comment offended you? Was it the part about educating white women with race conscious pamphlets, or the part about throwing trash at mudsharks?

I WAS BEIN FACETIOUS!

CALM DOWN JEWSKI

Old November 6th, 2012 #20
Thor

Rarely see it where I'm from (upper Midwest). I see more White men with gook women than I do White women with another race. I know it's anecdotal.

White women aren't as willing to get with nigs as many like to think. It's not as if nigs don't try their hardest.

Thread