Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2013 #141
The Bobster
Banned

A simple denial is not logic. Try harder.

Old November 11th, 2013 #142
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Because they are here.

Old November 12th, 2013 #143
Petrinos Frouros

They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.

Old November 12th, 2013 #144
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrinos Frouros View Post
They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.
HATE = EMOTION = WEAKNESS OF THE SPIRIT AND IT IS FUELED BY UNREASONABLE BASELESS BLIND FEAR.

Hating your enemies rather than study them and know them and how to win over them it is lack of what constantly is mentioned here. The will and guts, to fight against what attacking you and reclaim your life back and freedom.

I believe most people who hate, mostly what they hate, is their own self for been such cowards and sheeple following the leader, that in order to be able face them selves in the mirror channel that fear into blind hate and either they hate all blacks and muslims and soon Buddhist or hindus........... and what ever else they think is responsible for their short comings but none really get up and fight back.

May be is time all to hate a little less and study what attacking all of us, recognize it and then counter act it. All this hate and one track minds, we read here, it is blind, based on ignorance and fear not anything that is substantiated or has any other base, than fear.

May be some of you should think solutions and not what the bad blacks or muslims are doing to you as they are nothing buy the tools used against you by the ones wanting to eliminate you just like they used your ancestors to genocide whole nations as their soldiers, against the ones exactly you hate today.

It is kind of an oxymoron to hate the bees because they sting and not the bee keeper who first enrage them, tame you to the point of no reason whats so ever and then set the loose on you controlling their moves and actions by given them the lay way legally and protection of the system they control, to do their worst.

It is one thing to protect your motherland against what attacking it and actually fight for it with no doubt that at the end at least we will win and when we do then, maybe because of what we do in Greece, we become not the solution or the example, as each country move on different gears and mentalities but at least we should been able use each other and give the fight of our existence.

For this all Europeans must unite and give the fight of their life. Emotions in this case and using it as base of your thinking all it does is magnify your short comings and lead you into senseless damaging acts and behavior for the cause.
so............................

Old November 12th, 2013 #145
Petrinos Frouros

I'm a bit confused on whether you mean the above in an insulting way or not, due to your insinuations of following blindly leaders etc.
I'll assume you did not mean to insult, and respond in this manner...

You're misinterpreting the debth of the word ''hate''.
Yes, indeed hate belongs primarily to the emotion sphere, so to speak, but it is definately not necessarily accompanied by ignorace and/or random acts of vandalism.
Hate is a natural and logical emotional response to a rotten world, which we currently inhabit. Now, if you can fertilize your hatred with the understanding of certain circumstances (ie aknowledging the Jewish question), it can turn into a a driving force for great things. Revolutions have always had their base in intellectual hatred, which took advantage of mass anger.

Why the Jews you might ask; cause while there may be a limited number of Jews who mean well, the over-over-overwhelming majority of them belong to the entity which I simply label Jew. This entity has leached itself upon our societies draining them for to satisfy their own greed and misanthropy, destroying every beautfil aspect of life that we have introduced to this world.

My hatred is an emotion I am able to tame, give it an identity and a purpose. It is not the senseless anger that you confuse it to be.
The above belongs to the sheeple of the middle class, who had to feel a little hungry to think of the Jew. Of course, that anger is something we should take advantage of.

Old November 12th, 2013 #146
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
I'm a bit confused on whether you mean the above in an insulting way or not, due to your insinuations of following blindly leaders etc.
I'll assume you did not mean to insult, and respond in this manner...

You're misinterpreting the debth of the word ''hate''.
Yes, indeed hate belongs primarily to the emotion sphere, so to speak, but it is definately not necessarily accompanied by ignorace and/or random acts of vandalism.
Hate is a natural and logical emotional response to a rotten world, which we currently inhabit. Now, if you can fertilize your hatred with the understanding of certain circumstances (ie aknowledging the Jewish question), it can turn into a a driving force for great things. Revolutions have always had their base in intellectual hatred, which took advantage of mass anger.

Why the Jews you might ask; cause while there may be a limited number of Jews who mean well, the over-over-overwhelming majority of them belong to the entity which I simply label Jew. This entity has leached itself upon our societies draining them for to satisfy their own greed and misanthropy, destroying every beautfil aspect of life that we have introduced to this world.

My hatred is an emotion I am able to tame, give it an identity and a purpose. It is not the senseless anger that you confuse it to be.
The above belongs to the sheeple of the middle class, who had to feel a little hungry to think of the Jew. Of course, that anger is something we should take advantage of.
No I have not been insulting just sharing my thinking as best I can in english, with you. And was speaking with you, not about you or any one else.

Your hatred if you mean your hard core anger against what attacking all of us I accept it, as long is directed to productive action that make a difference, but if you mean harder, as another name for hate no I dont agree. War especially the one we are into now there is no longer room for emotion and second guessing. Either we fight or we will lose everything and I am not so much care of my life, but if we fail the future we leave for our love ones.

My point I was trying to make exactly.

We may have no control of where and by whom, we come to life at birth, BUT....... you always can chose the way you leave this reality. I know a big portion of the Greek population, is giving a very loud answer to this.

But there is a very big possibility, that GD may fail. WHY?

Because what is attacking us can not be faced by been an EU slave and dependable from them. A political group as realities stand now and taking as given GD can and will win the elections and make a government still can not win that be the time they will lose and fail, unless they have support from Russia and they move very fast.

And my enemies so you know I dont hate them actually I have absolute no emotion for them. To me are study as targets. You can not hate a target and if you angry, ( whoever he/she is) then is ourselves we are angry of doing nothing but when we can not attack our own self, most people they find something to hate and be what they hate fault, of our short comings.

Do you understand what I mean?

Old November 12th, 2013 #147
Petrinos Frouros

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Do you understand what I mean?
Yes. Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle. I'm pretty sure the imprisoned Golden Dawners feel a lot of it at the moment.

Old November 12th, 2013 #148
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Yes. Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle. I'm pretty sure the imprisoned Golden Dawners feel a lot of it at the moment.
OK if you say so. I think most people confuse anger with hate. In any case not something worth to turn into a debate and senseless words, but personally I can not understand any one who come and say they hate all negros or all muslims or everything it scares them, they can not explain or are scared shitless from it.

GD it is a political group with well over a million voters right now, if not twice as much. Next elections will show this if any ever happen as Greece destiny according to the zionists is to cease to exist as a nation same with Cyprus and few other countries if they have their way. Basically they try to turn it into another Yugoslavia or Libya..........

If you speak of the hard core of GD, you could not be farther than the truth thinking what drive them is hate or allow themselves to feel that way and leave emotion, to lead their actions. This I know personally, not hear saying or assumption, but even if you dont have access to them you can always study their moves one after the other and what they did in organized manner as a group and not as individuals, then you understand that what is been done up to now is done with cool heads and not based on hate.

Their job one they do excellent for the moment, is to lead people to the ultimate target not wasting energy and time we dont have in spastic moves or revenge and punishment. And no I dont think any one of them hate what is happening to them they are soldiers they knew the price they have to pay and if you notice we are winning. From the followers as is with all humans yes I think they hate too much to think anything else but their hate, but very precise planning that is executed according to the plan.

When they are where the Greek people are ready to put them, then there is our laws and our ways to take care of the traitors and enemies of our nation.

Old November 12th, 2013 #149
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Quote:
Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle.

Old March 2nd, 2014 #150
Abigail Johnson

Default Lazy Ass

I went to college with this nigger and she finished and received an Associates degree. She informed the class that she will only be seeking a part time job because she would lose welfare if she worked full time. BTW she is not married and has 8 kids. She receives over $1000 in food stamps. She is also sleeping with a married man and had a child with him. The government has paid for her to go to school and housing. I worked my ass off and had to pay for it all by myself and that nigger got a free ride! WTF

Old March 2nd, 2014 #151
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Johnson View Post
I went to college with this nigger and she finished and received an Associates degree. She informed the class that she will only be seeking a part time job because she would lose welfare if she worked full time. BTW she is not married and has 8 kids. She receives over $1000 in food stamps. She is also sleeping with a married man and had a child with him. The government has paid for her to go to school and housing. I worked my ass off and had to pay for it all by myself and that nigger got a free ride! WTF
It's your White privilege, duh

Old March 2nd, 2014 #152
rod crowley

Because they've survived solely by living off the Aryan.

Old March 2nd, 2014 #153
elbwgreez

If nigs are considered human, then I do hate them. They're not just retarded - they are the opposite of virtuous in every way. However, if nigs are considered more ape then man, I'll give them credit for nearly acquiring the ability to speak. They are then ugly, impressive animals.

Old March 2nd, 2014 #154
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
Because they've survived solely by living off the Aryan.
White man's burden! Carrying shit skins.

Old March 6th, 2014 #155
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Niggers are biological weapons used by liberals and jews to kill off white people.

Old March 9th, 2014 #156
The Multiculturalist

"Nigger" it's a politically incorrect term, you should all be thrown to jail just for saying that.

Old March 10th, 2014 #157
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Multiculturalist View Post
"Nigger" it's a politically incorrect term, you should all be thrown to jail just for saying that.
Did you just said the N-Word?

You already made some progress my friend.

How would you kill the N-Word?

By putting everybody in jail when they are politically incorrect?

How can you kill the NIGGER in you?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 17th, 2015 #158
JosephDamsell
Banned

I hate niggers because they aren't white, so they are already our biological enemies.

Old May 22nd, 2015 #159
EricPowers
Banned

I hate niggers because they are eye sores.

Old July 22nd, 2015 #160
CountMorpheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act. I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin. I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals. I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade. I hate niggers because they are weak, stupid, lazy shit bags. I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people. I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?
What if your daughter chooses to marry a negro some day?

Thread