VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2010 #1
Rehmat

Default Sex and the Jews

by Dr Lasha Darkmoon

Dear Victoria,

Your condemnation of the word "Jewess" as anti-Semitic would be accepted, I think, as fair comment nowadays. I meant no offense, but in any case please accept my apologies.

You may not be aware of this, Victoria, but it’s a sad fact that because of severe economic hardships endured by Jews in past centuries, many Jewish girls were forced into a life of prostitution. In all the great European cities, a certain type of prostitute was always to be found: exotic and semi-Asiatic in appearance. She was Jewish, and she was very much in demand. The word “Jewess” therefore entered the language as a loose synonym for “Jewish prostitute”.

When Baudelaire writes a poem about a Parisian prostitute with whom he had just spent the night, he refers to her simply as a “Jewess”. That was enough to identify her as a prostitute. “Une nuit que j'étais près d'une affreuse Juive…” (“One night as I lay next to a frightful Jewess…”).

When Keats refers to Jewish prostitutes in an unpublished poetic fragment quoted in a private letter (1819), he doesn’t call them “prostitutes”. He just calls them “Jewesses”. Why? Because so many Jewesses were prostitutes that the two terms had virtually become interchangeable. “Nor in obscurèd purlieus would he seek / For curlèd Jewesses, with ankles neat, / Who, as they walk abroad, make tinkling with their feet." (See here.)

Keats is here referring to the typical Jewess with her "curly" ringlets. The tinkling ankle bells he mentions were often worn in past eras by prostitutes to signal their approach. Ever since Ancient India, such bells have been prostitute accessories........

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-Jews&Sex.html

Old August 29th, 2010 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Wow, what aberrant sick demons the jews are, yet prude evangelical christards worship them because of their... shared values(?), their morality(?), hah...

Old August 30th, 2010 #3
Rehmat

Evangelists worship Jews for two reasons - for their money and because the Scofield Bible says so.

Thread