Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > The Girls & Women Forum: What You Need to Know That Modern Society Hides From You
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: How do you prefer it?
100% Natural 45 30.82%
Trimmed 30 20.55%
Landing Strip 22 15.07%
Completely Bare 49 33.56%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 11th, 2006 #21
Sean Martin

That is depressing news. My beard grows super fast. When I worked at a job that required a clean shave (mustaches were allowed) I would get written up when I pulled a double shift because my beard would be out noticeable by 8 pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
you know if you rub that stuff on your face, you'll grow a thick ole beard.
It is not about what pleasures the woman, it is about persona taste. Some men like Blonde women while others like Redheads. Some men like overweight women, while others find a girl with 10 extra pounds extremely disgusting.

Personally I find a completely bare woman disgusting, although I wouldn’t kick a woman out over that.

I like girls that have a few extra pounds also, while some people find that repulsive. I think extremely skinny women as sickening. I wouldn’t trust someone that likes completely bare 98 pound girls. Sounds like a pedophile.

But then again it is up to what the woman likes and if I liked the woman enough I would deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
I can see why a bunch of the men here want their women to be hairy down there, its not like most of the men here care about if the women gets pleasure from it, after all they are just our baby making machines .

Last edited by Sean Martin; July 11th, 2006 at 11:12 PM.

Old July 11th, 2006 #22
Chuck Cunningham
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
That is depressing news. My beard grows super fast. When I worked at a job that required a clean shave (mustaches were allowed) I would get written up when I pulled a double shift because my beard would be out noticeable by 8 pm.

Do you ever tell the truth? Or do you just have multiple personality disorder?

Old July 11th, 2006 #23
Chuck Cunningham
Banned

I just like the blonde cotton tails. :cheers:

Old July 11th, 2006 #24
Sean Martin

Who are you, what are you talking about and how does it add to the discussion?

I know a lot of people that can grow a noticeable beard in 13 hours or so. I am not talking about down to my waste but noticeable. Just because you can’t grow a beard at 12 (yes I am calling you a 12 year old) doesn’t mean I can’t grow a beard.

How does a multiple personality disorder fit in with growing a beard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Cunningham

Old July 12th, 2006 #25
Jaybird
Artful Dodger

Speaking as the only non-virgin here, it really doesn't matter as long they don't have a hairy taint. I shall refrain from voting until there is a "Doesn't matter as long as the grendel is smooth" option. And, for the public record, I would never, ever kick a (non-disfigured) woman out of my bed until the morning after.
Personally, I always thought I preferred shaved. However, I went skinny dipping two weeks ago and one of the girls had a half-bush/half-landing strip meaning her pubes were longish, but not all over the place. Having not seen that in a while, I forgot how fuckin' sexy it could be.
As for man-scaping, I trim mine, not because I'm a metrosexual, but for two reasons:
1. My girl says it gives her heat rash when it's too long.

and

2. I work outside, and in Texas tha means I sweat all day so shorter hair means I sweat less and therefore have to scratch less.

Old July 12th, 2006 #26
sisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durban
Cant stand sandpaper snatches. The razor burns and pimples are a real gross out.

Every girl shaves today, even the ones who are not sluts, it really is hard to find aunatural girls today, unless you grow your own.

I want to go back to the '70s.

Unles syou are a lesbian, where do you see other women's razor burns down there? And Why do you care? Now I'm confused about your gender.

Old July 12th, 2006 #27
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Sean(doc)martin just can't pass up an opportunity to boast. In this thread he thinks he is boasting of his rapid beard growth. Perhaps he is unaware that by bemoaning Subrosa's rumor that vaginal secretions hasten beard growth he is thus boasting of his prowess at cunnilingus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Cunningham

Quote:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 12th, 2006 #28
Sean Martin

Momus just can’t pass up an opportunity to quote “sean(doc)martin” because like Doppelhaken he knows without me VNNF would be a boring place. Now thanks to you this thread has been turned into the SDM show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Sean(doc)martin just can't pass up an opportunity to boast. In this thread he thinks he is boasting of his rapid beard growth.

I assume to children like you and others beard growth would be boasting. However to adults it is just annoying, especially if you have to shave often.

Of course since you are bald, hair growth would be a might boast as well wouldn’t it?

Perhaps you don’t have enough testosterone and that could be why your women dump you so quickly.

Old July 12th, 2006 #29
MOMUS

Default Does doc eat pussy? I doubt he's ever seen one up close.

Sean(doc)martin, most grown men got over the thrill of having a beard after the first few shaves. It's good that you still think it's a big deal in your mid-twenties. Go ahead and blow about your whiskers all you want. Call strangers 12 year olds if it makes you feel big. We here are used to your foolishness.

Try to remember that this thread is not about your prowess at hair growth, it's about shaved female pudendae. You expressed in an earlier post that you are "depressed" that vaginal secretions might enhance beard growth. In an effort to stay on topic you should tell us more about why that rumor depresses you.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Momus just can’t pass up an opportunity to quote “sean(doc)martin” because like Doppelhaken he knows without me VNNF would be a boring place. Now thanks to you this thread has been turned into the SDM show.

I assume to children like you and others beard growth would be boasting. However to adults it is just annoying, especially if you have to shave often.

Of course since you are bald, hair growth would be a might boast as well wouldn’t it?

Perhaps you don’t have enough testosterone and that could be why your women dump you so quickly.

Last edited by MOMUS; July 12th, 2006 at 12:45 PM.

Old July 12th, 2006 #30
Talisman

Quote:
I like girls that have a few extra pounds also, while some people find that repulsive. I think extremely skinny women as sickening. I wouldn’t trust someone that likes completely bare 98 pound girls. Sounds like a pedophile.
Man after me own heart.

Old July 12th, 2006 #31
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird
Speaking as the only non-virgin here,
Speaking a load of bull there.

Old July 12th, 2006 #32
Sean Martin

Yes it is now thanks to you. You and Dopp my biggest supporters can turn any thread into a Doc envy thread. :cheers:

Keep on there are some other threads in which you could call attention to me.

Quote:
Try to remember that this thread is not about your prowess at hair growth

Old July 12th, 2006 #33
MOMUS

Ok, doc, since you insist, the thread IS about you, you're a shaved pussy.

Quote:
Yes it is now thanks to you. You and Dopp my biggest supporters can turn any thread into a Doc envy thread. :cheers:

Quote:

Old July 12th, 2006 #34
Sean Martin

Wow that was quick. How long have you been sitting at the computer waiting for me to post?

Who pays your bills? Mo Dees? I know you don't have a job.

Quote:
Ok, doc, since you insist, the thread IS about you,

Old July 12th, 2006 #35
MOMUS

Now doc, remember? This is YOUR thread. It's all about pussies, shaved or otherwise.

You've already told us that you're depressed over the fact that vaginal secretions might promote hair growth.

Do you want to tell the forum whether you trim your pussy or not?

Quote:
Wow that was quick. How long have you been sitting at the computer waiting for me to post?

Old July 12th, 2006 #36
Demonica

What do you guys think about these shapes

I saw this ad in a magazine and thought it was hilarious and very unique.

Old July 12th, 2006 #37
Sean Martin

Quote:
Now doc, remember? This is YOUR thread.

Old July 12th, 2006 #38
MOMUS

Default sean's own thread

How do you know that I don't have a job, sean(shaved pussy)martin? Is it because I'm on the computer when you are? Who pays your bills then? Is it your long-suffering old daddy? Or is it ABE FOXMAN?

har har!

Quote:

Old July 12th, 2006 #39
Sean Martin

Quote:
How do you know that I don't have a job,
har har!

Old July 12th, 2006 #40
MOMUS

Default sean's own shaved pussy thread

Sean(shaved pussy)martin, you're hilarious today. It's been fun helping you play the lying 'tard, but there are better things to do. I'll check back later on YOUR thread to see if you have added any other info on cunnilingus or further wisdom on pussy trimming.

Quote:

Thread