VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2008 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Zek.

As for the spacing, the Internet is not a book. What works in one doesn't necessarily work in another. It is much easier to read when things are broken into paragraphs with blank lines in between. It also makes quoting easier. We use dark red rather than bright red to avoid eye strain. Also, we keep a white background to make the posts easier to read.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 3rd, 2008 at 08:03 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #82
AGWilliams

Quote:
It was in Toronto The Good, only a few years ago, that a certain drinking establishment was catering to homos who wanted to have sex right out in the open. It was so bad that the area where they did their deeds was deeply awash in semen and people would be sliding around.
You could call the department of health, but you can be sure it's just another government beaurocracy infiltrated with niggers, queers, jews.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #83
AGWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser
Do you care to explain a little more about it, please.
somethings are so horrifying the mind choses not to see them. This is the 'spell' Humanity is under.

Note the shape of the head that would fit into this midieval headgear.

Note the shape of Satan's head.

To see faggots anally masterbating with a cross in public, the Exorcist in real life would elicit a yawn from the average kwan, Falling asleep in the glower of an enraged animal. Imagine Damien Karras, falling asleep while Satan is watching him, that is America.

Satan exhibiting a harmless vomiting fetish.

Fags would teach your children, that masterbating with a cross is good for them.

. One only need look around at the way the youth of america deform their bodies like nigger savages. the true test of 'machismo' among demons is not physical abuse of humans, it's how completely they can telepathicly dominate a person, to see how much pain they can make themselves, inflict upon themselves, for example. Telepathy is very real, the same way a shark can read the beat of your heart, so these things can read your mind. Through the Pineal gland.

Perhaps the best portrayal, of the white man's dilemma, is Beneath the Planet of the Apes. the last men, left standing on an earth, barren of humans, caught between a race of apes, and a race of telepathic freaks.

"I want a public thought projection, at infant and adult levels"--Telepathic freak from Planet of the Apes clip.

"traumatic hypnosis is a weapon of Peace"-telepathic freak from planet of the apes.

the 'Mom, I'm a lesbian" scence.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #84
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #85
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #86
Hamish Alexander

I disagree that there is any need to shoot on sight. With all the public casual sodomy that event must have been a viral swap meet, all the talk of AIDS being treatable, well yea it's treatable so the fags die slowly over 5 or 10 years instead of quickly, but they still die.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #87
brutus

The religious-themed sex toys are probably bought wholesale straight from the Vatican.

I have to give the church a slap because of their stony silence. Where are the counter demonstrations? By their absence we can only assume a tacit agreement between the church and this sea of filthy buttfuckers.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #88
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #89
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #90
Neil Hudson

Default Read the ad at the back too.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #91
Sean Gruber

I have a solution.

Napalm.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #92
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Where are the counter demonstrations?
Where are the snipers?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #93
colinjeffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_O View Post
And the cops just stand there and do nothing?
Do nothing? Are you crazy? In some of the pictures, they are getting involved in the "fun". San Francisco must be a literal Hell on Earth. I for one am glad that I have never been there. After looking at other pictures on the website, I must say that SF must be to fags, what Detroit is to niggers. Just imagine if the two cities were to be combined.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #94
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinjeffers View Post
Do nothing? Are you crazy? In some of the pictures, they are getting involved in the "fun". San Francisco must be a literal Hell on Earth. I for one am glad that I have never been there. After looking at other pictures on the website, I must say that SF must be to fags, what Detroit is to niggers. Just imagine if the two cities were to be combined.
SF is only 15% gay, imagine what 100% would act like... on second thought don't.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #95
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post
Isn't that G. Gordon Liddy?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #96
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #97
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #98
Sean Gruber

Default Iran's solution

Here is a photograph illustrating the fate of queers in Iran:

It also illustrates the price of health both physical and social.

You know how mildew builds up in a bathroom? Or disease in a wound? The solution is clean one's bathroom, and disinfect and dress one's wounds. You know how fingernails and toenails get longer and longer? The solution is to trim them.

A society must trim disease-spreading genetically degenerate psychos, if it expects to maintain health. You will simply get more and more of what you see in that awful link, if you don't do something about it. "All that is necessary for evil to win is that good men do nothing."

Iran is doing something, and it works. We used to do something. Now we do nothing...and the mildew spreads and spreads over the tile...

[PS: Look at the onlookers in the above photograph of the hangings. Not a crazed, wild mob. Normal men doing (or watching) a duty. Until the gay gene can be isolated and eliminated, we will have to protect our societies in the above manner, or else not protect them.]

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 4th, 2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: correction

Old August 3rd, 2008 #99
Neil Hudson

Default See what I did here? lol.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #100
Neil Hudson

Thread