Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2014 #1
Alexander M.

Default Member List

Can we go back to when looking up a member it showed their last activity and not their rep? Its quite interesting to see what older members are still lurking but not posting.

Last edited by Alexander M.; October 1st, 2014 at 08:10 PM.

Old October 1st, 2014 #2
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Can we go back to when looking up a member it showed their last activity and not their rep? Its quite interesting to see what older members and newbies are still here.
That might be interesting. I've never seen it done that way.

What interests me more, at the moment, is your signature:

Quote:
Experience molds perception
I think you may be right. Furthermore, I think this may account for outbreaks of "virulent anti-semitism".

I've been slowly coming to the opinion or awareness that I've been exposed to jew infiltrators in the Fight White Genocide Campaign. Since coming to this opinion or awareness, my sensitivity to it has become much keener.

The experience is something like food poisoning. If you get really sick after eating a certain type of food, regardless of the illnesses origin, you may find that even the thought of that particular kind of food makes you nauseous.

That's what I feel is happening to me with the White Genocide message. Irrespective of its utility, which is questionable in its own right, I've come to associate the message with jewish subversion and just another scam to blame the Whitey.

Old October 9th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
That might be interesting. I've never seen it done that way.

What interests me more, at the moment, is your signature:

I think you may be right. Furthermore, I think this may account for outbreaks of "virulent anti-semitism".

I've been slowly coming to the opinion or awareness that I've been exposed to jew infiltrators in the Fight White Genocide Campaign. Since coming to this opinion or awareness, my sensitivity to it has become much keener.

The experience is something like food poisoning. If you get really sick after eating a certain type of food, regardless of the illnesses origin, you may find that even the thought of that particular kind of food makes you nauseous.

That's what I feel is happening to me with the White Genocide message. Irrespective of its utility, which is questionable in its own right, I've come to associate the message with jewish subversion and just another scam to blame the Whitey.
I don't think the genocide idea is necessarily wrong. But I think it's more useful to play up the 'creating an unsafe environment for whites,' another leftist concept that plays very naturally into what we see around us. Jews-leftists create conditions whites must leave for their very physical safety. This is 'harassment.' (And worse - it's deliberately designed to produce genocide). Maybe using the language of sexual harassment or environmentalism are more effective.

Twisting law to create a hostile environment for whites - ie, thru Brown and such jews eliminate the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT of free association, swapping it for (white-funded) forced association. This destroys schools and neighborhoods, and whites are subjected to high levels of direct physical attacks. They leave for their own safety. Jews in the media denounce this as cowardly 'flight,' while doing everything in their power to suppress news of the social change (ie, black violence) in the 'bad neighborhoods' being 'fled.' Jews use their media and legal control to create an environment hostile to whites. Think sexual harassment, wherein evil white men supposedly create an environment hostile to women (by sticking up a centerfold in a machine shop, or something).

Old October 9th, 2014 #4
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't think the genocide idea is necessarily wrong. But I think it's more useful to play up the 'creating an unsafe environment for whites,' another leftist concept that plays very naturally into what we see around us. Jews-leftists create conditions whites must leave for their very physical safety. This is 'harassment.' (And worse - it's deliberately designed to produce genocide). Maybe using the language of sexual harassment or environmentalism are more effective.

Twisting law to create a hostile environment for whites - ie, thru Brown and such jews eliminate the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT of free association, swapping it for (white-funded) forced association. This destroys schools and neighborhoods, and whites are subjected to high levels of direct physical attacks. They leave for their own safety. Jews in the media denounce this as cowardly 'flight,' while doing everything in their power to suppress news of the social change (ie, black violence) in the 'bad neighborhoods' being 'fled.' Jews use their media and legal control to create an environment hostile to whites. Think sexual harassment, wherein evil white men supposedly create an environment hostile to women (by sticking up a centerfold in a machine shop, or something).
Good ideas. Thank you.

Old October 9th, 2014 #5
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Can we go back to when looking up a member it showed their last activity and not their rep? Its quite interesting to see what older members are still lurking but not posting.
I think they call this stalking.

But no seriously, I don't think most people want everyone knowing when they were last logged on.

Old October 9th, 2014 #6
Alexander M.

I hear ya Varg. Thanks for the response.

Thread