Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2007 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Knoxville - Nigger "kids" home invade white couple, rape wife

What do you say Nigger Pitts? Another "shit happens" type of crime?

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=46802

The Knox County Sheriff's Office has identified three teens charged with breaking into a Knox County home to commit rape and robbery.

They are 17-year-old Michael McMahan, 18-year-old Shavon Page, and 17-year-old Damelon Nolan.

Investigators say the boys broke into an East Knox County couple's home, restrained the husband, and then forced the wife to perform sexual acts on all three suspects.

The intruders are also accused of stealing the husband's debit card and thousands of dollars in coins. Authorities tracked the debit card in order to arrest the suspects.

The trio now faces a list of charges. All are charged with one count of especially aggravated burglary, two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping, one count of especially aggravated robbery, one count of aggravated robbery, and one count of aggravated rape.

Damelon Nolan is additionally charged with one count of theft. All three are in the Sheriff's custody.

Old July 4th, 2007 #2
Enemy_of_Juden

And why do nigger on human crimes continue to be?

Old July 4th, 2007 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Enjoy your fucking diversity, Knoxville. Whites have tried to wake you stupid fucks up to what niggers do to White societies and you bastards either opposed the rallies or sat at home watching your stinking Nascar bullshit.

I guess once this shit has happened to every White family in Kville, these stupid fucks might get a clue that the jewvision, etc. version of life in the Kwa with everyone singing cumbayah is bullshit.

Old July 4th, 2007 #4
John in Woodbridge

In Dr. Pierce's prophetic novel The Turner Diaries, nigger gangs were attacking whites in countryside homes to rob and rape. This crime follows a familiar pattern of sexual sadism, common to nigger-on-white crime.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/ju...home-invasion/

Shavon D. Page celebrated his 18th birthday Tuesday in chains, arraigned on charges he and two teenage companions invaded a couple’s East Knox County home, pistol-whipped the homeowner and forced him to watch the rape of his wife.

Right now, Page and co-defendants Dameion S. Nolan and Michael L. McMahan, both 17, are charged via delinquency petitions in Knox County Juvenile Court.

That may change soon, however.

“This is a case the state intends to file notice on,” Assistant District Attorney General Debbie Malone told Juvenile Court Judge Tim Irwin, explaining that prosecutors want the trio tried as adults.

The teenagers are accused of crimes in a single June 3 incident, ranging from burglary to robbery to kidnapping to rape.

According to the delinquency petitions, it was 2 a.m. and a couple living on River Shores Drive was asleep when three armed suspects broke into the home.

The couple were awakened and then terrorized, according to the petitions.

The gunmen pistol-whipped the 65-year-old homeowner, causing a serious gash on his head, Knox County Sheriff’s Office Detective Allen “Wolfie” May wrote in the petition.

The man was then bound so he could not move, the petition stated.

The assailants “stripped” the man’s 37-year-old wife “of her clothing and stole her jewelry, according to the petition.

The gunmen made the husband watch as she was forced to perform a sex act on each of the three suspects, the petition alleged.

“(She) was also tied up before the defendants left the residence,” May wrote.

The couple apparently had a huge collection of commemorative state quarters, valued at $3,000. The suspects stole the coins, along with the homeowner’s bank debit card, the petition stated.

Page lived on Woodbine Avenue and had last attended the Richard Yoakley School, an alternative school, according to the petition. Nolan, who listed a Linden Avenue address, last attended Austin-East Performing Arts and Sciences Magnet High School and McMahan of Truman Avenue is a dropout pursuing a General Equivalency Diploma, according to the petitions.

It’s not clear how the trio knew each other or why they allegedly targeted the couple.

Apparently, KCSO detectives had identified the trio as suspects a few weeks ago and had filed miscellaneous charges to hold them pending a more exhaustive probe. Petitions charging them in the alleged home invasion were not filed until Monday.

All three were arraigned Tuesday. Defense attorney Rick Clark was tapped to handle one of the cases, while Page’s mother said she would hire an attorney.

Irwin set an Aug. 8 hearing date, at which Malone is expected to argue that the threesome, all of whom have prior records, are too dangerous and too beyond rehabilitation to remain in the juvenile system.

Jamie Satterfield may be reached at 865-342-6308.

Old July 4th, 2007 #5
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
And why do nigger on human crimes continue to be?

Because American WNs still think "The pen is mightier than the sword", as the saying goes. But, they only need to follow the Russian example to change things. Attacks on non-whites are a daily occurence all over Russia and many are now leaving!

In America, if there were regular acts of vigilante justice, most niggers would restrain themselves quite a bit more out of fear. Here's a scenario:
Niggers kill, then some other niggers die by the hand of whites that are smart enough to get away. Before they leave the scene, a note is dropped with white victims names on it. The media will publicise this "outrageous" vigilante justice around the world. The nigs will soon get the message and fear will replace a sense of fearlessness the nigs have now for whites. With fear comes respect. No fear, no respect. The same applies to jews and spics.

Rise up, react, resist!

R. James

Old July 4th, 2007 #6
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Why don't these people have alarms, dogs, or at least a shot gun next to their bed.....? I know that doesn't solve the problem, but shit, I live in L.A. and plan on eventually leaving, but I'm aware of my surroundings and I WILL NOT allow myself to be a victim... I would have thought that the WHITE LEMMINGS of Knoxville would have figured it out by now....

Old July 4th, 2007 #7
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Another testament as to how sick niggers are. All of these recent robbery/rape/murder stories on here have involved niggers gangraping and forcing the husband or boyfriend to watch. This is a sick race of savages, even the "professional" negro is only a step away from this kind of behavior, it's always lurking underneath as it is their nature.

I wonder when these idiotic whites who show up to counter-protest a WN rally, or hold a "unity" rally in response wake the fuck up and realize that we are the fucking good guys who stand for a clean, safe and prosperous way of life far removed from this African savagery, like 1950's America, a lost time.

Old July 4th, 2007 #8
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateTrainRollin' View Post
This is a sick race of savages, even the "professional" negro is only a step away from this kind of behavior, it's always lurking underneath as it is their nature.
The devil himself could not have created a more vile creature than the nigger beast.

Old July 4th, 2007 #9
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I have crossed the threshold completely; I no longer fear, respect or even care for the existance of niggers, I don't even get mad because niggers are just a bunch of half monkey abominations who destroy and swallow up everything before them. All I do is see a crosshair on their face and head, and I get about as mad as a pest exterminator getting upset about spraying for roaches. Let the jews destroy the USA financially, let the guns ring out, let there be mountains of niggers dead in the street...

Only the total obliteration of all blacks and browns along with their enablers and system tools will ever be enough, let the monkey blood flow in rivers through the streets.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; July 4th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.

Old July 4th, 2007 #10
Joe_J.
Radio active

Being the good ole Joe that I am, I headed over to the WBIR forums and left a comment or two. It seems, though, that a lot of Kville natives remember the rallies and why they were held. The jewsmedia has tried to hold the lid on the TNB but, niggers being niggers, they cannot do it. Too much TNB to try and sweep under the rug. Kville inhabitants are starting to get the message, I think. Some, anyway.

This crime really doesn't make much sense. They are plenty of brainwashed BCL sluts that will give up whatever to a nigger. Even plenty of old, worn out housewives crazy for some HIV infested nigger's cock. Oh, wait, this was done because they were White and the niggers wanted to humiliate them just as was done to Christian and Newsom.

Well, I hope that someone still has nigger Pitt's email so he can get a copy of this story.

Old July 4th, 2007 #11
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I believe it was ibd Khaldun who noted the tendency of civilized people to be destroyed by barbarian people when their civilization made them too weak to resist barbarity.

Here in the United States, we are weak nation waiting to be conquered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke View Post
I have crossed the threshold completely; I no longer fear, respect or even care for the existance of niggers, I don't even get mad because niggers are just a bunch of half monkey abominations who destroy and swallow up everything before them. All I do is see a crosshair on their face and head, and I get about as mad as a pest exterminator getting upset about spraying for roaches. Let the jews destroy the USA financially, let the guns ring out, let there be mountains of niggers dead in the street...

Only the total obliteration of all blacks and browns along with their enablers and system tools will ever be enough, let the monkey blood flow in rivers through the streets.

Old July 4th, 2007 #12
birdman77
Banned

i guess the two rallies in knoxville fell upon deaf ears. hal turner TOLD the niggers in knoxville to behave.
how stupid can these lemmings be?
so many whites acting like ostriches, while trying to convince themselves "it can't happen to me"
it is almost like they pray every nite to god ..."please make minorities leave me alone"
black on white crime gets worse every year, only to be downplayed by the jew tube. too many whites out there watching their nigger sports heros, to falsely indentify with a race that wants them dead.

Old July 4th, 2007 #13
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
In Dr. Pierce's prophetic novel The Turner Diaries, nigger gangs were attacking whites in countryside homes to rob and rape. This crime follows a familiar pattern of sexual sadism, common to nigger-on-white crime.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/ju...home-invasion/

Shavon D. Page celebrated his 18th birthday Tuesday in chains, arraigned on charges he and two teenage companions invaded a couple’s East Knox County home, pistol-whipped the homeowner and forced him to watch the rape of his wife.

Right now, Page and co-defendants Dameion S. Nolan and Michael L. McMahan, both 17, are charged via delinquency petitions in Knox County Juvenile Court.

That may change soon, however.

“This is a case the state intends to file notice on,” Assistant District Attorney General Debbie Malone told Juvenile Court Judge Tim Irwin, explaining that prosecutors want the trio tried as adults.

The teenagers are accused of crimes in a single June 3 incident, ranging from burglary to robbery to kidnapping to rape.

According to the delinquency petitions, it was 2 a.m. and a couple living on River Shores Drive was asleep when three armed suspects broke into the home.

The couple were awakened and then terrorized, according to the petitions.

The gunmen pistol-whipped the 65-year-old homeowner, causing a serious gash on his head, Knox County Sheriff’s Office Detective Allen “Wolfie” May wrote in the petition.

The man was then bound so he could not move, the petition stated.

The assailants “stripped” the man’s 37-year-old wife “of her clothing and stole her jewelry, according to the petition.

The gunmen made the husband watch as she was forced to perform a sex act on each of the three suspects, the petition alleged.

“(She) was also tied up before the defendants left the residence,” May wrote.

The couple apparently had a huge collection of commemorative state quarters, valued at $3,000. The suspects stole the coins, along with the homeowner’s bank debit card, the petition stated.

Page lived on Woodbine Avenue and had last attended the Richard Yoakley School, an alternative school, according to the petition. Nolan, who listed a Linden Avenue address, last attended Austin-East Performing Arts and Sciences Magnet High School and McMahan of Truman Avenue is a dropout pursuing a General Equivalency Diploma, according to the petitions.

It’s not clear how the trio knew each other or why they allegedly targeted the couple.

Apparently, KCSO detectives had identified the trio as suspects a few weeks ago and had filed miscellaneous charges to hold them pending a more exhaustive probe. Petitions charging them in the alleged home invasion were not filed until Monday.

All three were arraigned Tuesday. Defense attorney Rick Clark was tapped to handle one of the cases, while Page’s mother said she would hire an attorney.

Irwin set an Aug. 8 hearing date, at which Malone is expected to argue that the threesome, all of whom have prior records, are too dangerous and too beyond rehabilitation to remain in the juvenile system.

Jamie Satterfield may be reached at 865-342-6308.
---------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't say how these monkeys got caught, but I bet they tried to sell the coins to a pawn shop about three blocks away! Otherwise, it would be just another unsolved hate crime on whitey by nigger kids.

Now, using this case as an example, if three nigger kids have enough balls to do something like this, why don't white men? This case makes my point how white men are so passive these days. It would be fairly simple for white guys to do this same kind of act, minus the sexual debauchery, on non-whites with a bit of money. This money can be divided and used for more revolutionary tools of the trade.

With all your jobs now in China and your sisters and daughters fucking niggers, what's left to lose whitey? At least robbery is ONE job they can't outsource to China! Stop being the prey and learn to become a predator.

R. James

Old July 4th, 2007 #14
Dave C.
Banned

An interesting post I found on the WBIR Forum:

Quote:
The Insider
Knoxville, TN Reply »
|Flag |#14 Monday Jun 18
The suspects were African American, and the victims were white. The Sheriff's Department embargoed the information due to certain demonstrations already scheduled for this past weekend and waited until after the white supremacists left town to release it.
Obviously this poster is no friend of ours as he/she described us as "white supremacists". Seems to have a ring of knowledgeability to it. Interesting.

Old July 4th, 2007 #15
Todd in FL
Banned

Ok, so now we have more ammo to show those K'ville retards.

Old July 4th, 2007 #16
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
I believe it was ibd Khaldun who noted the tendency of civilized people to be destroyed by barbarian people when their civilization made them too weak to resist barbarity.

Here in the United States, we are weak nation waiting to be conquered.
I agree, Bill. The Niggers and Mestizos are only getting stronger and more hardened..........while white men just keep getting softer. Doesn't indicate much hope for the future of the white race.

Our "civilized" society is going to have to break down completely before Whites find the balls to fight back.

Old July 4th, 2007 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post

Investigators say the boys broke into an East Knox County couple's home, restrained the husband, and then forced the wife to perform sexual acts on all three suspects.

The intruders are also accused of stealing the husband's debit card and thousands of dollars in coins. Authorities tracked the debit card in order to arrest the suspects.
A couple hours prior to the first rally, we met at a bar/restaurant situated on a river. I remember looking down to the river as a boat (a 25-30 foot Sea Ray type) was coming up the river.

I remember saying to either Tony or Todd that boating's cool, but you'd like to think that the people on that boat would be at the rally with us instead of boating on that day.

I wonder if this couple are the ones who were on that boat?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old July 4th, 2007 #18
birdman77
Banned

is there still plans for a knoxville III in september??

Old July 4th, 2007 #19
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
A couple hours prior to the first rally, we met at a bar/restaurant situated on a river. I remember looking down to the river as a boat (a 25-30 foot Sea Ray type) was coming up the river.

I remember saying to either Tony or Todd that boating's cool, but you'd like to think that the people on that boat would be at the rally with us instead of boating on that day.

I wonder if this couple are the ones who were on that boat?

-Jim
Even more ironic, Jim, is if they had joined the kike lawyer's counterprotest and were on the other side of the street that day.

Old July 4th, 2007 #20
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
Because American WNs still think "The pen is mightier than the sword", as the saying goes. But, they only need to follow the Russian example to change things. Attacks on non-whites are a daily occurence all over Russia and many are now leaving!

In America, if there were regular acts of vigilante justice, most niggers would restrain themselves quite a bit more out of fear. Here's a scenario:
Niggers kill, then some other niggers die by the hand of whites that are smart enough to get away. Before they leave the scene, a note is dropped with white victims names on it. The media will publicise this "outrageous" vigilante justice around the world. The nigs will soon get the message and fear will replace a sense of fearlessness the nigs have now for whites. With fear comes respect. No fear, no respect. The same applies to jews and spics.

Rise up, react, resist!

R. James
Excellent post. True, Russia is hell for niggers. It might have been heaven for them during the Communist era but now Russia is awake and angry. From the mouth of the Volga and from the blood of the Vikings that runs through their veins. Russia is awake! Russia is proud! And nothing will stop Russia! Russia will not rest until every last nigger is either killed or forced to leave their sacred homelands. Bless Russia, they've been through so much thanks to the Reds. Abortion forced upon them- still 13,000 A DAY in Russia. Damn you kikes. You really did us in well. Well the kike is about to meet the white man's sword.

Thread