VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2010 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Default Rae Kiley: Do you miss this?

Snowed drift up to a door in Staten Island, N.Y. (above)

Moe Kilanie clears snow away from his car during a snowstorm in Lawrence, Mass. Monday, Dec. 27, 2010. (below)

Old December 27th, 2010 #2
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post

Snowed drift up to a door in Staten Island, N.Y. (above)

Moe Kilanie clears snow away from his car during a snowstorm in Lawrence, Mass. Monday, Dec. 27, 2010. (below)

NO! **shudders** at the thought of shoveling snow ever again.

Old December 27th, 2010 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
NO! **shudders** at the thought of shoveling snow ever again.
Did most of my shoveling while living in Detroit. On the side streets, no snow plows, so we, mostly Whites, will be out there helping each other make it to one of the main streets.

Day after day, I would come home, dig out a place to park, only to lose it the next day when returning home from work. Then have to dig out another spot all over again.

Finally got fed up after a few days, and let it be known that I will beat the piss out of any nigger who took my spot the next day.

Problem solved.

Old December 27th, 2010 #4
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Did most of my shoveling while living in Detroit. On the side streets, no snow plows, so we, mostly Whites, will be out there helping each other make it to one of the main streets.

Day after day, I would come home, dig out a place to park, only to lose it the next day when returning home from work. Then have to dig out another spot all over again.

Finally got fed up after a few days, and let it be known that I will beat the piss out of any nigger who took my spot the next day.

Problem solved.
In South Boston, if you shovel the spot it's yours. One just needs to leave a chair or cooler and your neighbors will not park in that spot. Of course Southy is still very white.

Old December 27th, 2010 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
In South Boston, if you shovel the spot it's yours. One just needs to leave a chair or cooler and your neighbors will not park in that spot. Of course Southy is still very white.
That, there, is another example of the difference between the nigger's train of thought versus the White man's.

A White man will respect another man's efforts, while a nigger will take whatever he is able to take.

Old December 27th, 2010 #6
SmokyMtn
Banned

Back in the winter of 2004, around Christmas time, Louisville, Kentucky, got over 8-inches of snow. At the time, I lived in an upper flat on the west side, an area blessed with an abundance of pavement apes.

I was off that morning, so with a cup of coffee, I amused myself watching the others try to digg out their cars.

To the right of my front window, was a young retarded White man. And to the left, across the street, were five niggers.

(This was one of the times that I wished I had a video camera)

The young White man, with Down Syndrome, I was going to help, but he seemed to enjoy himself out in the cold, digging out, one by one, the cars belonging to the Whites on our side of the street. Besides, he was making some money and I did not want to interfere.

As the young White man was getting one car after another out of the snow, the niggers, all that time, five niggers, were trying to get their one van out.

They tried everything. Then one nigger came up with a novel idea - hot water. One by one, the five niggers went back and forth with pots and pans full of warm water, trying to melt the snow. Problem was, that they failed to recognize, is that warm water freezes quicker than cold water. After 20 minutes, they managed to turn their part of the street into a ice rink.

Then back to the drawing board for the niggers. Meanwhile the young White man just finished digging out his last car - his sixth.

Went for another cup of coffee, then took a look at how the niggers were coming along. Great, they found pieces of old carpet to put under the rear tires. More tire spinning, suprised that they haven't blown the engine by now.

Then, finally, the young White man, with Down Syndrome, went across the street and told the niggers to start rocking, back and forth, as he used his snow shovel to help them get out. The niggers were on their way within five minutes.

Yes, that was my entertainment for that morning.

Old December 27th, 2010 #7
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Back in the winter of 2004, around Christmas time, Louisville, Kentucky, got over 8-inches of snow. At the time, I lived in an upper flat on the west side, an area blessed with an abundance of pavement apes.

I was off that morning, so with a cup of coffee, I amused myself watching the others try to digg out their cars.

To the right of my front window, was a young retarded White man. And to the left, across the street, were five niggers.

The young White man, with Down Syndrome, I was going to help, but he seemed to enjoy himself out in the cold, digging out, one by one, the cars belonging to the Whites on our side of the street. Besides, he was making some money and I did not want to interfere.

As the young White man was getting one car after another out of the snow, the niggers, all that time, five niggers, were trying to get their one van out.

They tried everything. Then one nigger came up with a novel idea - hot water. One by one, the five niggers went back and forth with pots and pans full of warm water, trying to melt the snow. Problem was, that they failed to recognize, is that warm water freezes quicker than cold water. After 20 minutes, they managed to turn their part of the street into a ice rink.

Then back to the drawing board for the niggers. Meanwhile the young White man just finished digging out his last car - his sixth.

Went for another cup of coffee, then took a look at how the niggers were coming along. Great, they found pieces of old carpet to put under the rear tires. More tire spinning, suprised that they haven't blown the engine by now.

Then, finally, the young White man, with Down Syndrome, went across the street and told the niggers to start rocking, back and forth, as he used his snow shovel to help them get out. The niggers were on their way within five minutes.

That's one of the funniest damn stories I've read in a while. Thanks for the laughs. Never ask a nigger to do what a mentally disabled White boy can do.

Old December 28th, 2010 #8
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:

Great story...

Thread