VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2008 #1
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default The mother of my child is fucking a nigger

Besty M Jones AKA Britney Jones of the former Seattle unit. I just found out she is dateing a nigger. What should i do? I do not want my son to part of that sick shit. I got pics to prove it.

Old September 12th, 2008 #2
brutus

RE: JustinBoyer

Quote:
What should i do?
I could give a better response to your question if I knew the approximate age of your boy.

Old September 12th, 2008 #3
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Age

Almost two years of age.

Old September 12th, 2008 #4
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBoyer View Post
Almost two years of age.
So she has custody and now a nigger is raising your son?

Old September 12th, 2008 #5
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Custody

No i get him every other week.

Old September 12th, 2008 #6
brutus

RE: JustinBoyer

Stating the obvious, you're in a tough spot.

You must be careful of alienating yourself from your son by the type of criticism you express to him about his mother. Instead of hate-filled venom, try sympathy. For example:

Don't say: Your mother is a nigger-fucking pig! And I hate her guts.

Try saying: Mommy has a sickness in her head and this is why she's seeing that nasty-looking black man. Maybe someday she'll get better and you won't have to look at that bad man.

Of course these are over-the-top examples for illustrative purposes, however I'm sure you get my point.

When dealing with your ex, you must use tact, have plenty of patience, and be ever the gentleman. Don't lose your cool. Always take the high ground and don't allow yourself to be baited into a situation that makes you look anything less than a gentleman.

Also, it's probably only a matter of time before the nigger exhibits TNB and causes your ex to do the same. It's incumbent upon you to document any incident that you can use to build a custody case. This means building alliances with people close to her that will be willing to share inside-her-house information with you.

In building your custody case, don't rely upon only one single abuse/neglect incident to carry your case. The courts are stacked against White men. You will need to build a mountain of evidence and even then your chances will be slim of prevailing in the courts, especially if it comes out that you're affiliated with any proWhite organization.

If and when all else fails, one might have to resort to skulduggery. I know a lawyer in Tampa Florida who was in similar circumstances and he planted drugs in the ex-wife's car. It worked.

Good luck

Old September 12th, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

Great tips Brutus. I think every method is noble in saving a White child from such a hideous sight.

In an ideal world she'd get what's coming much sooner.

Old September 12th, 2008 #8
Zenos

Quote:
Besty M Jones AKA Britney Jones of the former Seattle unit. I just found out she is dateing a nigger. What should i do? I do not want my son to part of that sick shit. I got pics to prove it.
I'm sorry about your son.

It sounds as if she's dating this nigger to get back at you in some way. I think that's the reason any White woman messes around with niggers, to either get back at dad or an ex.

Hopefully she'll see the error of her ways.

Old September 12th, 2008 #9
Karl Lueger

".. dating this nigger to get back at you in some way"

Most likely, whatever "unit" she was a member of, its obvious this is pure revenge, as is ALWYS the case for any nigger-digger..
what, one day she went form WN to fuckmeat for niggers?
Like the white-trash slut who defiles herself to get back at daddy?

This was never a stable person to begin with, sadly it seems such individuals are more common than not in what is perceived as "fringe" movement..
too many mentally defective people involved..
this story is quite disapointing..its about a woman committing crimes against Humanity, and in the 'Kwa she will be celebrate as someone who saw the "evils" of racism and left her dead end ex for divershitty and defilement.
And to think a WHite child is involved...monstrous, nothing else.

Rambo, John J.

Old September 14th, 2008 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Your poor boy. I've read so much shit about niggers abusing White children that I'm already thinking the absolute worse. Fuck.

Old September 16th, 2008 #11
fdtwainth

Quote:
You are weak and deserve no sympathy from us.

You know or should know what you should do having before your eyes examples of honorable behavior of VNN members in similar consequences. Yet you chose to whine instead of taking responsibility.

Either do what you should do or stfu.

Old September 17th, 2008 #12
shanti_22
Banned

Quote:
And what exactly is the problem with this? I mean 3 inches is not going to cut it in this day and age

Old September 17th, 2008 #13
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanti_22 View Post
I mean 3 inches is not going to cut it in this day and age
Nobody here cares about your bitter ex-relationship with Diablow.Go back to PANF you mustached,curry munching darkie

Old September 17th, 2008 #14
shanti_22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Nobody here cares about your bitter ex-relationship with Diablow.Go back to PANF you mustached,curry munching darkie
Diablow as far as i know had a relationship with some palestinian retard, unless you mean posting on his forum, in which case you'll be talking about shanti22, who is a totally different person. I do love curry though

Old September 17th, 2008 #15
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Diablow as far as i know had a relationship with some palestinian retard, unless you mean posting on his forum, in which case you'll be talking about shanti22, who is a totally different person. I do love curry though
I've been trying to recall where I've seen that ugly mug of yours and then it hit me. Former Dodger shortstop Maury Wills had a sex change operation.

Old September 17th, 2008 #16
Art Cast

Quote:
My mistake.All shanties look alike to me.

Old September 18th, 2008 #17
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
My mistake.All shanties look alike to me.
Truth be known, "Shanti" is probably a fat-troll (NY) queens kike, ala NIMBusters, ala the JTF. You're wasting your breath.

Old September 17th, 2008 #18
diabloblanco92

Quote:

Get lost Foldyag Reltish, shes not my ex

Old September 19th, 2008 #19
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

What a nightmare. Look on the bright side. At least it is not "The mother of my child is a fucking nigger".

But in all seriousness you need to get custody asap.

Thread