VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 3rd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default ISIS: semites buying Kurdish girls that have maintained their Aryan/Iranian physical phenotypes on semitic controlled slave market

'I have to check her teeth': Chilling footage shows ISIS fighters at slave girl 'market' bartering for young women... with blue/green-eyed teens fetching the highest price

Semites have been doing this since the year 700 and went on into the early 1900s. And as long as they are permitted to exist in the proximity of Whites they will continue to do it.

Think the jew feminist are going to be "raising awareness" about the marginally White women being sold as slaves?

Quote:
  • Terror group boasts it has enslaved women from Yazidi sect
  • Men explain it is 'slave market day' and say they will have 'their share'
  • Price depends on looks, eye colour and good teeth
  • Seller reveals accepts a Glock pistol as exchange for one girl

Quote:
An unsettling video has emerged purporting to show Islamic State fighters bartering over Yazidi women at a slave girl 'market'.

The terror organisation recently boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority, and the men appearing in the clip explain it is 'slave market day'.

The clip shows the men negotiating the price of the women, with blue and green-eyed young girls fetching a higher price.

It starts with one man saying to the camera: 'Today is the slave market day. Today is the day where this verse applies: 'Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess, - for (then) they are not too be blamed'.

He added: 'Today is distribution day God willing. Each one takes his share.'
Another then says: 'I swear man I am searching for a girl. I hope I find one.'

The men laugh and another says: 'Today is the day of (female) slaves and we should have our share.'

Bartering begins after a seller is found, who says he is happy to sell his slave for a Glock pistol.

Sellers offer prices, with one going as high as five banknotes. Subtitles on the clip explain that one banknote is probably the equivalent of 100 dollars.

But the buyers explain the price they are willing to pay depends on looks and they will need to verify the girl is to their liking.

One says he would need to check the teeth of the 15-year-old being auctioned, and explains: 'If she doesn't have teeth, why would I want her?'

The video was shot in Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, which was seized by ISIS in June, according to Al Aan TV - who translated the clip into English.

The group have been reported as saying that Yazidi women and children captured during the offensive in Sinjar town were divided among fighters 'according to sharia law'.

Last month, a young Yazidi woman forced into sex slavery by the Islamic State claimed militants raped her 30 times in just a few hours.

The unidentified woman is understood to have been kept as a prisoner of the jihadists somewhere in western Iraq having been captured by ISIS during the Sinjar massacre in early August.

She allegedly told the fighters she had been raped so frequently that she could no longer use the toilet, adding the ordeal has been so harrowing that she plans to commit suicide even if freed.

And a 15-year-old girl told how she escaped militants by drugging and shooting two husbands who bought her as a slave.

The teenager, who has been kept anonymous to protect her family, was one of hundreds of women from the Yazidi sect who extremists kidnapped after overrunning their homes on Iraq's Mount Sinjar.

The UN have confirmed that thousands of Yazidis were slaughtered when ISIS swept through northern Iraq in August.

Researchers concluded that more than 5,000 Yazidi were gunned down in a series of massacres by jihadists.

Thousands of women are also being held in makeshift detention centres, where they either been taken away and sold into slavery or handed over to jihadists as concubines.

Old November 3rd, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Yazidis Yazidis

Quote:
The Yazidis (also Yezidi, Êzidî, Yazdani) (/jəz'i:di:z/ ( listen) yah-zee-dees) are a Kurdish ethno-religious community whose syncretic but ancient religion Yazidism (a kind of Yazdânism) is linked to Zoroastrianism and ancient Mesopotamian religions. They live primarily in the Nineveh Province of Iraqi Kurdistan. Additional communities in Armenia, Georgia and Syria ...

Kurds Kurds

Quote:
The Kurds (Kurdish: کورد Kurd) are an ethnic group in the Middle East, mostly inhabiting a region known as Kurdistan, which spans adjacent parts of Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey. They are an Iranian people and speak the Kurdish languages, which form a subgroup of the Northwestern Iranian branch of Iranian languages.

Old November 3rd, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Yazidis Yazidis

The passage below hints at one of the behavioral phenotypes that have be source of conflicts between Whites and the semites, especially the jew.

Quote:
Purity and taboos

The Yazidis' concern with religious purity, and their reluctance to mix elements perceived to be incompatible, is shown in not only their caste system, but also various taboos affecting everyday life. Some of these, such as those on exogamy or on insulting or offending men of religion, are widely respected.

The purity of the four elements Earth, Air, Fire and Water is protected by a number of taboos, e.g. against spitting on earth, water or fire. Some discourage spitting or pouring hot water on the ground because they believe that spirits or souls that may be present would be harmed or offended by such actions if they happen to be hit by the discarded liquid. These may also reflect ancient Iranian preoccupations, as apparently do taboos concerning bodily waste, hair and menstrual blood.

Ever wonder why the jew always seems to be accusing Whites of being anally restive? The jew being anally unretentive perceive behavior which is normal for Whites to be abnormal. The jew uses fields like psychology to define White phenotypes as being a mental illness or pathologies.

Old November 3rd, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Old November 4th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

ISIS fighters laugh about buying and selling female Yazidi slaves

Tags
isis, white slave trade, white slavery

Thread