Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2005 #1
Sean Martin

Default A look at natural cures Kevin Trudeau's shady past with a Jew

Would You Buy A Used Cure From This Man?

AUGUST 26--When we first heard about this fellow Kevin Trudeau--best-selling author of "Natural Cures," infomercial king, and scourge of the Federal Trade Commission--one line from his resume jumped out at us. And that would be his federal felony conviction, a collar he considers a youthful indiscretion, though he was 28 when he copped an April 1991 plea to two counts of credit card fraud. Trudeau's indictment, a copy of which you'll find below, was filed in Massachusetts and charged him with using "unauthorized access devices" to defraud American Express out of $122,735.68 (he also swindled about five grand from several banks, including Chemical and Citibank). Over five years, Trudeau, now 42, used false names and social security numbers to secure charge cards which he then ferociously milked. Prior to Trudeau's sentencing, his lawyer provided the judge with an entertaining psychiatric report that recommended a probation term, not jail, for Trudeau. According to Dr. Daniel Schwartz, Trudeau had been chasing money since his boyhood, when he delivered newspapers, shoveled snow, and eventually became a "professional magician."

Not surprisingly, he would also excel as a car salesman. Trudeau, Schwartz noted, had a prior grand larceny rap and seemed obsessed with money, feeling "compelled to spend everything he earned and live like a king." Saddled with an "inner psychological turmoil" that apparently stemmed from being put up for adoption, "Trudeau's drive to succeed has been so intense that it has on numerous occasions impaired his judgment," reported Schwartz. As for his diagnosis, Schwartz concluded that Trudeau had a "mixed personality disorder" and "an adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and conduct."

Along with the Schwartz missive, Trudeau's counsel also submitted a letter from Trudeau's mother to Judge Edward Harrington. Mary Trudeau noted that her boy was a prince who was "president of the Junior Clowns of America," a post from which he "helped and guided children interested in clowning." Despite that commendable work, Trudeau was sentenced to two years in prison and ordered to make restitution on his credit card schemes. After serving 21 months in Uncle Sam's custody, Trudeau was released in August 1993 and placed on two years probation.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...1trudeau1.html

Old February 2nd, 2006 #2
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Would You Buy A Used Cure From This Man?

seemed obsessed with money
Hmmmm, a jew fully expressing his genetic character, how revealing.

Old February 6th, 2006 #3
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Hmmmm, a jew fully expressing his genetic character, how revealing. .
I very much doubt he's jewish. A quick Google search shows:
Quote:
How could anyone compare Kevin Trudeau to the big JC...?
He aint even Jewish...

He became buddies with a visiting Lubavitch rabbi. He decided to try out being Jewish (he'd gone to Catholic schools) .. He decided his new mission was to help people. (The Jewish thing didn't last.)
I haven't read the book, but if it promotes a healthy lifestyle, better diet, physical fitness, reduced dependence on big pharma, etc.. it could be worth the cover price.

Last edited by 8Man; February 6th, 2006 at 03:55 AM.

Old February 17th, 2006 #4
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
I very much doubt he's jewish.
Don't.

Old February 18th, 2006 #5
Marty Macaluso

This guy is really annoying. When I'm home during the day time the Comcast station is always running his infomercial about his book, or whatever he is selling. I also remember him having a infomercial years ago about memorization techniques. The natural remedies he talks about do sound interesting though, it is just hard to get by his annoying persona.

Old February 18th, 2006 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default Copied, I am sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
The natural remedies he talks about do sound interesting though, it is just hard to get by his annoying persona.

You could go to a good library and find 50 times as much info, I am certain that none of his work is original. hehe, in fact you could probably find all of it and more on the internet.

Old February 18th, 2006 #7
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
You could go to a good library and find 50 times as much info, I am certain that none of his work is original. hehe, in fact you could probably find all of it and more on the internet.
I've never really got "into" his infomercial, and I haven't had any major physical problems to date. I'm not under the impression any of his stuff is original either, I just find his alternative to he current system interesting. I just haven't had the need or time to research it further, as of yet.

Old February 18th, 2006 #8
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Default The Book Is A Scam

Don't waste your time or money. His book doesn't give specifics about any of those so-called natural cures. The book mostly concerns evil government and corporate plots to keep natural cures secret. What Trudeau wants is to get readers to subscribe to his website. He promises all of the secrets are revealed there. The guy is a sleazy snake oil salesman.

Old February 18th, 2006 #9
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
The guy is a sleazy snake oil salesman.
Yeah, I said he was jewish

Old February 19th, 2006 #10
Aryan race

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Don't waste your time or money. His book doesn't give specifics about any of those so-called natural cures. [...] What Trudeau wants is to get readers to subscribe to his website. He promises all of the secrets are revealed there. The guy is a sleazy snake oil salesman.
That's exactly right. My wife insisted that we get this book, and as you said, it contains 100% of nothing. Just a bunch of talk about how everything we eat is poison and some vague "cures" which can be found at his website, which you must pay to see.

Old February 20th, 2006 #11
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default Not mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan race
That's exactly right. My wife insisted that we get this book, and as you said, it contains 100% of nothing. Just a bunch of talk about how everything we eat is poison and some vague "cures" which can be found at his website, which you must pay to see.

Glad it was your money, not mine .

( But thanks for posting your experience, another check to confirm my solid suspicions. )

From the money hungry tribe , who are always conniving ways to bilk money from the sincere .

Old March 13th, 2006 #12
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza
K. Trudeau says in his book that it's better to eat kosher-killed beef because the ANIMAL FEELS NO PAIN. Go take a look; I couldn't make this up. The animal is stabbed in the neck, bleeds to death, and feels no pain.
He's a chronic liar , it proves his racial strain .

Old March 13th, 2006 #13
Kievsky

Default I remember catching on to this scam

Hahahaha!

I recall my dental hygienist gushing over this guy. She directed me to his web site, which pushed his book. The next time I saw her, I asked her about the book, and she mentioned that it referred back to his web site, where he'll "tell you the cures."

I said, "Look, if you bought the book, it should give you the information, instead of just being an advertisement for his web site, don't you think? I mean think about it, all you did was buy 25 dollars of advertising for a web site!"

But she wanted to believe. I didn't push it -- after all, she was scraping my gums. But it's funny to see that it is a scam after all.

Rob

Old March 13th, 2006 #14
Sean Martin

Prevention magazine home remedies volumes I&II cover everything Kevin claims to cover. The difference is you can pick them up for a couple bucks now. My local used bookstore has both volumes for $8.00.

Any “doctors book of home remedies” will have all the cures he claims to have. Also you can order the Juiceman Juicer and it will have all the information he claims to have included in a cassette volume set. I think the Juicer is everything it is cracked up to be and the tapes Jay includes (I got ten with mine) are extremely informational. Also Jay is old and still in good condition. Jack Lalane (sp?) is selling a juicer now making the same claims as Jay so there must be something good behind it.

Old March 13th, 2006 #15
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Prevention magazine home remedies volumes I&II cover everything Kevin claims to cover. The difference is you can pick them up for a couple bucks now. My local used bookstore has both volumes for $8.00.
Where do you think Kevin Trudeau got his information

( jews are never original , unless it's some form of depravity .)

Old August 23rd, 2009 #16
Ronald Roth

Default Itz molecular

Kevin Trudeau is NOT Jewish, genetically or otherwise. Jesus was genetically Jewish....what's or opinion about him?

Thread