VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2013 #1
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Default Taken is the best movie I've seen in awhile

This was a great action movie. Really made me hate middle easterners though. The males anyways.

Old August 21st, 2013 #2
Pierre-Marc

I need you to be focused!

Haha, yes great movie and excellent Youtube video. It also give a more realistic view on what France has become than other films (e.g. Inception).

Both Taken and From Paris With Love where directed by Pierre Morel and both of these films makes you see what scum really is. I have read somewhere it was for this reason that Pierre Morel was not asked to direct Taken 2. Both films take place in France.

Old August 21st, 2013 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Almost 100% of slave trade of women, mostly from what used to be eastern European countries, forced into prostitution is run by jews from Israel. Israel is the center of this slave trade.

Mike

Late edit: I didn't post this to criticize the above two posts. I thought they were reasonable posts, I just wanted to add my opinion. I notice the above posts have negative thumbs. It wasn't me.

Last edited by Mike in Denver; August 21st, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

Old August 21st, 2013 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

To be fair, mostly in England, particularly London, there is grooming of young girls into prostitution by Muslims, but it is punks and street gangs. Well organized sex slavery is almost entirely Israeli jew run.

Mike

Old August 21st, 2013 #5
Alexander M.

I agree Mike. The bad guys were of the wrong ethnic group.

Old August 21st, 2013 #6
John MacMillan

The sex slave trade also has a large Albanian and Turkish component to it, which this film highlights.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #7
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
I need you to be focused!

Haha, yes great movie and excellent Youtube video. It also give a more realistic view on what France has become than other films (e.g. Inception).

Both Taken and From Paris With Love where directed by Pierre Morel and both of these films makes you see what scum really is. I have read somewhere it was for this reason that Pierre Morel was not asked to direct Taken 2. Both films take place in France.
the movie would be a great movie to study if you are learning how to make movies.

You watch the movie and you feel like 10 minutes have gone by when it ends, because the camera view changes 4 times a second sometimes.

the camera angle changes at such a rapid pace and they tell the story so well by what is contained in each frame , each shot.

stuff like that really takes skill and artistic talent, Pierre Morel is a cinematic genius.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #8
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
To be fair, mostly in England, particularly London, there is grooming of young girls into prostitution by Muslims, but it is punks and street gangs. Well organized sex slavery is almost entirely Israeli jew run.

Mike
a very large part of the culture in negro US is overt criminality of the sort depicted in Taken. Blacks sing songs about pimping and all the teens dance to the music of these pimps. Totally sick. their parents all need to become Liam Nelsons.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #9
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
The sex slave trade also has a large Albanian and Turkish component to it, which this film highlights.
If so, they are Jews that happen to live in Turkey or Albania. They are still of the tribe.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #10
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
If so, they are Jews that happen to live in Turkey or Albania. They are still of the tribe.
I don't think so. The jews involved are usually Israeli or "Russian". Jews don't masquerade as Albanians and Turks.

Thread