Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2016 #1
ikap

Default Too many Pakistanis in the media!

Zayn just released his solo MV and I am raging! Why the hell are there so many Pakistanis being accepted into the entertainment industry?

At least blacks are talented... Pakistanis contribute nothing positive to western culture and they aren't even particularly pretty!

They are only so famous because Muslims are so racist, along with being backwards and regressive.

I am South Indian and the last thing I want to be associated with is someone like a Pakistani - I mean at least I'd get some sexual high from looking at an Arab... What the fuck do you do with a Pakistani unless you're trying to kill yourself.

I am of Hindu heritage and I can't believe liberals actually support people who are so backwards and fucking disgusting. It's says lots that an ethnic group considered to be "chavvy" in the UK would get so much positive discrimination - people think more about Islam than any other religion!

Old February 7th, 2016 #2
Dan Hadaway

Niggers are talented? Huh?

Old February 8th, 2016 #3
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikap View Post
Zayn just released his solo MV and I am raging! Why the hell are there so many Pakistanis being accepted into the entertainment industry?

At least blacks are talented... Pakistanis contribute nothing positive to western culture and they aren't even particularly pretty!

They are only so famous because Muslims are so racist, along with being backwards and regressive.

I am South Indian and the last thing I want to be associated with is someone like a Pakistani - I mean at least I'd get some sexual high from looking at an Arab... What the fuck do you do with a Pakistani unless you're trying to kill yourself.

I am of Hindu heritage and I can't believe liberals actually support people who are so backwards and fucking disgusting. It's says lots that an ethnic group considered to be "chavvy" in the UK would get so much positive discrimination - people think more about Islam than any other religion!
wtf do u mean by that?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old February 8th, 2016 #4
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
wtf do u mean by that?

Dat ankle!

Thread