VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2009 #101
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
I don't know that much about international banking. It was only a suggestion.
Perhaps, let foreign banks buy all Croatian banks.Then nationalize them all and get rid of the lisping Jew.
10 to 19% interest sounds outrageous. People should set up parallel institutions.
Here's a German one (auf Deutsch):

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=de&q=smarva&btnG=Suche

http://www.deutscher-index.info/m-18965.html

Auf Englisch:

http://www.onlinebankingreview.com.a...Wyk-AugSep.php

we have tradition here to take loans from family not from banks, that is how i built my house and buyed bikes. Sometimes man need more money to invest in profitable buissnes, therefore we go to banks becouse familly dont have enough money maybe they invest more or just dont have enough.
We know that best is investments ,or if you dont have oportunity to invest momentaly, then convert money in Deutche marks (when marks was). today we dont have Deutche mark just that lousy Euro, so we dont have oportunity to save money in that way.

One thing about Deutche mark - that was best money save, becouse that mark allways was strong, Mercedes was cost 40 000 marks in 1960 and stil 40 000 in 1990, when Euro comes it destoyed everything.. now Mercedes is 40 000 euros (ex 80 000 marks). Only my family was have 100 000 deuche marks in house for investmens before euro. Every Croatian familly was have some marks in house for investment.My neighbour was have 5 000 000 marks stashed in house...euro is kick his budget badly.

That system was good for Croatia and for Germany.

The intrest are high here becouse our investmens are high (turism investmens in appartments, hotels)...one of most powerfull banks and one who is most intriging (we dont know is that jewish bank, but they involved in many criminal aferas) is HIPPO bank

Old January 20th, 2009 #102
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

croatia is not on the IMF offshore banking center list nor is it on the "FATF blacklist" of nations that wont cooperate with US directed antimoneylaundering and anti-tango regulations

that list is shorter than ever.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #103
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

What's surprising is that Singapore is somehow on that list, despite her geographic vulnerability. Perhaps, Kwans store their money there?

Old January 22nd, 2009 #104
bmwbiker

Swiss system is intresting for me - full neutrality, banks (Vatican bank too)...when i see recurces of Swiceland vs Croatia, i wonder becouse my country have batter geopolitical place than Swiss, how we have lowered standard than Swiss...
Only thing what is geting to me is: neutrality is most important, hard work and inteligence. I was fascinated how pepole in Swiss willages live simple and prosper, they are hard workers and smart pepole.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #105
Kind Lampshade Maker

Switzerland, however, has a bi-lateral agreement, with the U.S., to supply the tax authorities with requested information. Singapore and a few others have no such agreements pending

Old January 22nd, 2009 #106
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
Swiss system is intresting for me - full neutrality, banks (Vatican bank too)...when i see recurces of Swiceland vs Croatia, i wonder becouse my country have batter geopolitical place than Swiss, how we have lowered standard than Swiss...
Only thing what is geting to me is: neutrality is most important, hard work and inteligence. I was fascinated how pepole in Swiss willages live simple and prosper, they are hard workers and smart pepole.
history is the key... my friend...

500 years in constant war with the ottomans...

the habsburg monarchy and their parsitious nature...

y(s)ugoslavia I, aka servian grand theft...

y(s)ugoslavia II, aka genocide...

Old January 22nd, 2009 #107
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.P.H. View Post
history is the key... my friend...

500 years in constant war with the ottomans...

the habsburg monarchy and their parsitious nature...

y(s)ugoslavia I, aka servian grand theft...

y(s)ugoslavia II, aka genocide...
YES YOU ARE IN RIGHT!!!
it was hard times for our nation, but we still manage to survive, just with less of teritory and less pepole...now when we have ours country we see how we again going to some "unions" after which we will again survive with less of teritory and less of pepole

Old January 22nd, 2009 #108
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
What's surprising is that Singapore is somehow on that list, despite her geographic vulnerability. Perhaps, Kwans store their money there?

if you look at the wiki list of those countries, it lists a bunch of them. but if you look at the source of the list, the FATF website, it says all those previously on it are now in compliance.

with a list like that on wiki, you have to check the source because it may easily be dated.

Singapore, I dont know the details.

The business of offshore tax treaties is pretty complicated and a super expensive niche for lawyers who are often working in the "lavanderia" business. normal humans hide money more old fashioned ways, like, in cash in a safe deposit box or under one's mattress, or in a bank account under some phony business name, or by going out and buying some expensive paintings or coins and then hiding them .

I'm not giving any advice here or recommending anyone break the law. Just exercising my worthless opinion, thats all.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #109
A.P.H.

Quote:
YES YOU ARE IN RIGHT!!!
it was hard times for our nation, but we still manage to survive, just with less of teritory and less pepole...now when we have ours country we see how we again going to some "unions" after which we will again survive with less of teritory and less of pepole
we suffered a extreme demographic loss over the centurys...

if we take all known sources into account about our population of the X/XI century which is considered to be 850,000 up to 2,000,000... depended on the source, and method of estimating the number... its clear that we suffered a extreme demographic loss, which we never will be able to compensate...

to make a comperation the population of england (britons, angles and saxons) at that time (X/XI. century) is considered to be about 1,000,000 up to 1,200,000; and if we look at the current number which is about 50,000,000 persons; and our current number which is about 4,000,000; is clearly that we suffered a horrible demographic loss of minimum 41,000,000 - 46,000,000 people over the last 900 years, in the "best" case...

which can be only explained by artificial intrusion onto the natural evolution of our nation, or plain and simple a century old struggle for survival (best case scenario is every 30-40 years a conflict of large scale, even in reality it was a permanent neverending war, after the ottoman invasion of Croatia and europe)...

Old January 23rd, 2009 #110
bmwbiker

we was fighting with Turks empire for 400 years, i think that was longest war in history of mainkind, we win but it cost ous great...we lost east Panonia, Bosnia, south Dalmatia...after that Hagsburgs, then Napoleon, then Serbs what we ended 15 years ago.

Never we attacked, allways we was attacked for ours land and recurces..that supports my teory that Croats are most piurest and strongest Aryan nation.

Genetic is showing that allready now, but when gene resarch end, then we can see in full complecitiy Aryan gene and origin of Aryans.

Old January 23rd, 2009 #111
bmwbiker

Croatia extradites English paedophile to the UK
An English paedophile who fled to Croatia four years ago to avoid serving a five-year sentence has been extradited to the UK.

At a hearing yesterday (Mon) in the UK, the judge gave former sailor William Stevenson, 71, an additional six months in prison for fleeing abroad.

Stevenson was originally convicted on 10 charges of indecent assault on an adult male and 13 charges of indecent behaviour with a child.

English web site kent-online.co.uk. has reported Stevenson was convicted in absentia in May 2005 after he had posted bail to get out of jail and fled to Croatia in 2004.

Stevenson did not conceal his identity in Croatia. He was arrested by Croatian police in September 2008 and has been in prison since then.

According to his lawyer Simon Wickens, Stevenson has already been punished for his crimes by the time he has spent in an unpleasant Croatian prison

Old January 23rd, 2009 #112
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
...Singapore, I dont know the details...
This was televised, at a round table debate between a former German treasury minister, some Swiss banking representative, a grass-roots activist representing tax recuperation and a couple others. Singapore was mentioned as a country not having bi-lateral relations with the Kwa, concerning free access of client holdings information. If none of them called this claim into question, I haven't any grounds for challenging this claim, myself
Quote:
...normal humans hide money more old fashioned ways, like, in cash in a safe deposit box or under one's mattress, or in a bank account under some phony business name, or by going out and buying some expensive paintings or coins and then hiding them...
These measures are taken as a result of playing cat & mouse with those eager to reach into their pockets. Therefore, certainly not preferred methods for those who would like to get a good night's sleep. These 2nd choice methods will have some measure of reliability, as long as physical cash is still used
Quote:
...I'm not giving any advice here or recommending anyone break the law...

Old January 24th, 2009 #113
A.P.H.

one little histrical fact, the first act of servian "fraternity" after the "unification" of all south "slavs" in the state "kingdom of shs", was a massacre of 13 protesters on Ban Jelacic square in Zagreb, commited by servian amry on december 5th 1918. this should illustrate to all why we look at the servs, as we do, and 70 years of living together with them was far enough. they are barbarous and savages...

Old January 26th, 2009 #114
bmwbiker

Default Serbian Flag Set Afire In Zagreb`s Main Square

ZAGREB, CROATIA – The police have brought in two perpetrators who took out the Serbian flag from a tent in Zagreb`s Ban Jelacic Square and set it on fire near the Mandusevac fountain, Zagreb police reports.

The detained persons are being investigated and there is no detailed information as of yet. Furthermore, the peroptrator`s identity is not familiar.

The flag was set on fire by someone from a group of drunken young men who chanted “Serbs on Weeping Willows”, “Here Comes the dawn, here come Jure and Boban”, the Jutarnji list daily writes. The young men wanted to set the flag on fire inside the tent, but failed to do so and decided to perform the act outside.

Intervention police noticed them and the youths fled, throwing the flag on the floor. Two hooligans were arrested.

- Why are you doing this, why do you need this, couldn`t you have celebrated the victory of our handball players like all normal fans with singing and Croatian flag – one of the officers shouted at the drunken young men, the Jutarnji list writes.

Otherwise, matches of the World Handball Championship are also being played in other Croatian cities. In a separate incident, a Serbian flag was set on fire in Zadar, because it was a problem for the citizens, according to the mayor, therefore he decided to remove the flags of all competing countries.

Old January 27th, 2009 #115
A.P.H.

Quote:
ZAGREB, CROATIA – The police have brought in two perpetrators who took out the Serbian flag from a tent in Zagreb`s Ban Jelacic Square and set it on fire near the Mandusevac fountain, Zagreb police reports.

The detained persons are being investigated and there is no detailed information as of yet. Furthermore, the peroptrator`s identity is not familiar.

The flag was set on fire by someone from a group of drunken young men who chanted “Serbs on Weeping Willows”, “Here Comes the dawn, here come Jure and Boban”, the Jutarnji list daily writes. The young men wanted to set the flag on fire inside the tent, but failed to do so and decided to perform the act outside.

Intervention police noticed them and the youths fled, throwing the flag on the floor. Two hooligans were arrested.

- Why are you doing this, why do you need this, couldn`t you have celebrated the victory of our handball players like all normal fans with singing and Croatian flag – one of the officers shouted at the drunken young men, the Jutarnji list writes.

Otherwise, matches of the World Handball Championship are also being played in other Croatian cities. In a separate incident, a Serbian flag was set on fire in Zadar, because it was a problem for the citizens, according to the mayor, therefore he decided to remove the flags of all competing countries.
but we shouldnt forget that our servian "guests" burned our flag at the first game of their team in porec a week ago...

Old January 27th, 2009 #116
Kind Lampshade Maker

Perhaps both Serbians and Croatians should commit themselves to burning any flag the find fit to burn, except each other's flags. Maybe, both could meet for burning EU- and Turkish flags, for starters

Old January 27th, 2009 #117
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.P.H. View Post
but we shouldnt forget that our servian "guests" burned our flag at the first game of their team in porec a week ago...
that triggered all...

Old January 27th, 2009 #118
bmwbiker

Quote:
Perhaps both Serbians and Croatians should commit themselves to burning any flag the find fit to burn, except each other's flags. Maybe, both could meet for burning EU- and Turkish flags, for starters

you are in right....

Old January 27th, 2009 #119
A.P.H.

Quote:
my point is, if i would go to servia (which is very unlikly to happen) then i would act as a guest in a foreign country, which doesnt include burning flags of the host country. such en behaviour is pure primitivism, nothing else...

burning down EU or ottoman flags, i dont have anything against...

Old January 27th, 2009 #120
bmwbiker

Default Vedrana Rudan Fired Over `Jews` Comment

Vedrana Rudan Fired Over `Jews` Comment

I`ve no idea what you are talking about, this is news to me. I`m at a concert and wouldn`t like this to ruin my evening, Rudan told us.

Nova TV Network apologised on Holocaust Remembrance Day to the Jewish community and everyone who was offended by yesterday`s comment of IN Magazin commentator Vedrana Rudan – a special announcement reads, which mentions that Nova TV will no longer be airing Vedrana Rudan`s comment on the “IN Magazin” show because she used the type of language which is not in accordance with ethical and journalistic norms.

- We point out that Vedrana Rudan has expressed her personal position exclusively, which is not Nova TV`s position whatsoever – the announcement reads.

We contacted Rudan straight after receiving the press release and she was taken aback by the news.

- I`ve no idea what you are talking about, this is news to me. I`m at a concert and wouldn`t like this to ruin my evening - Rudan told us.

Thread