Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 2nd, 2007 #21
seeer

The reason this is a growing problem, is the view of many European government officials that it is a part of their "culture." This is even though white women are now being forced!

From an official Finnish government publication given to health workers:
Quote:
avoid using the word mutilation, when speaking of circumcision. For female immigrants circumcision is a tradition and part of their cultural identity, says Mohamed.
Consequently, instead of accusations, it would be preferable to give the immigrants correct information about the health dangers that can be caused by the operation. www.hs.fi/english/
"Operation?" What is the government of Finland talking about???

Old July 2nd, 2007 #22
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Wait... Finnish parents are doing this to their own daughters, or are their daughters being abducted and mutilated by nogs?

Old July 2nd, 2007 #23
blueskies
Banned

Culture enrichment ITZ. Is the Pope" catholic?

Old July 2nd, 2007 #24
seeer

Quote:
Finnish parents are doing this to their own daughters, or are their daughters being abducted and mutilated by nogs
It is being done by rapists, or women in mixed marriages that go to visit their husband's homeland.

On the first post of this article I have a link to a very graphic picture of a white woman that was a victim of this. Her vagina was unsewn so it is now open, but the clitoris and vaginal lips are missing.

The blacks are also doing it to their mulatto daughters. When they reach the age of 12 it is either done in a back room, or now more commonly they are sent to the homeland for a "vacation."

European governments are doing very little to stop this because of the huge numbers of people involved. Whole families would have to be arrested, the authorities are not willing to do this.

This is a picture of a black that actually does this barbarity, with a tool. newsimg.bbc.co.uk

Here is a picture of it actually being done. WARNING: The picture is graphic and is probably the most shocking thing you ever saw blacks do: http://www.drabruzzi.com/images/Maas...umcision2a.jpg

Old July 2nd, 2007 #25
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
This is a barbaric practice and should be illegal to do even to animals.
niggers are lower than animals. i would save a dog from drowning before i'd save a nigger.

Quote:
Vidkun Quisling, leader of Norway in the early 1940s. defended women against barbarity, nothing like this ever happened on his watch.
Ah! Norway, the land that produced Ibsen, the first major feminist playwrite, whose A DOLL'S HOUSE did more than its share to agitate for "wimmin's rights". Look where that's got us!

I agree that the nigger practice of female genital mutilation is sickening and barbaric and should be punishable by death if practiced on a human (White), but your choice of Norway as this great "defender of women", given its history of producing Ibsen, was somewhat unfortunate. Hitler and his Germany would have been a better example of the proper way to treat women with the respect that is their due as women and women only.

Old July 2nd, 2007 #26
seeer

Quote:
choice of Norway as this great "defender of women", given its history of producing Ibsen
This is where it is going on. I said the leader of Norway in the early 1940s was a great defender of women, not what is there now.

Quote:
take place among immigrant communities in the USA, Canada, France, Australia and Britain

In total it is estimated that two million a year are subjected to genital mutilation.

The removal of the clitoris and labia and the sewing up of the vagina, leaving only a small opening for urine and menstrual blood

So drastic is the mutilation involved in the latter operation that young brides have to be cut open to allow penetration on their wedding night and are customarily sewn up afterwards.

Girls as young as three undergo the process,

Razor blades, scissors, kitchen knives and even pieces of glass are used, often on more than one girl, which increases the risk of infection.

Anaesthesia is rarely used. Some girls die as a result of haemorraging, septicemia and shock.
It can also lead to long-term urinary and reproductive problems.

However, girls who have not been circumcised are considered "unclean" in many cultures, and can be treated as harlots by other women. Many men believe the folklore which says they will die if their penis touches a clitoris. http://news.bbc.co.uk
Blacks are doing this to the daughters of white women from a prior marriage. By the time the white fathers find out what happened on their daughter's "vacation" with the ex-wife's new husband it is too late.

Old July 2nd, 2007 #27
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

Quote:
This is where it is going on. I said the leader of Norway in the early 1940s was a great defender of women, not what is there now.
Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906) lived long before the 1940s. Like I said, he was the first important playwrite whose work sent shockwaves through women, filling them with the inspiration to ROAR! A DOLL'S HOUSE was a centerpiece of the feminist movement to get women the right to vote, not obey their husbands, and further increasing absurdities.

Old July 2nd, 2007 #28
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I agree with Uncle Jewey...

As long as it's the animals doing this to other animals...or deviant white women that would lie down with animals....or the mixed breed offspring of this perversion, who really gives a damn?

Hopefully, they'll end up killing and maiming enough of themselves to slow down the infestation or maybe even put a dent in it. (Doubtful I know, but it's something nice to think about.)

These aren't human women. They are animals.

As long as this is isolated to them and those that would consort with them, it needs to be promoted and encouraged.

Old July 2nd, 2007 #29
seeer

Quote:
As long as it's the animals doing this to other animals...or deviant white women that would lie down with animals....or the mixed breed offspring of this perversion, who really gives a damn?
Blacks are doing this to white women's daughters from a prior marriage. By the time the white fathers find out what happened on their daughter's "vacation" with the ex-wife's new husband it is too late.

There has also been cases of white women who were raped, then this was done to them. Blacks immigrants are also abducting girls for brides in Europe and bringing them to Africa. Before the marriage, this is performed.

The main point of this is that under black rule, the blacks would make barbarities like this the law.

Old July 2nd, 2007 #30
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
It is being done by rapists, or women in mixed marriages that go to visit their husband's homeland.

On the first post of this article I have a link to a very graphic picture of a white woman that was a victim of this. Her vagina was unsewn so it is now open, but the clitoris and vaginal lips are missing.

The blacks are also doing it to their mulatto daughters. When they reach the age of 12 it is either done in a back room, or now more commonly they are sent to the homeland for a "vacation."

European governments are doing very little to stop this because of the huge numbers of people involved. Whole families would have to be arrested, the authorities are not willing to do this.

This is a picture of a black that actually does this barbarity, with a tool. newsimg.bbc.co.uk

Here is a picture of it actually being done. WARNING: The picture is graphic and is probably the most shocking thing you ever saw blacks do: http://www.drabruzzi.com/images/Maas...umcision2a.jpg
The only way these savages should be allowed into White nations is if they are stuffed and presented, as the relics of primitive societies they are, in glass museum cases.:krofl Bloody ignorant savages!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old April 17th, 2016 #31
Ashley Kit

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Mansfield View Post
First things first all black people are not the same, some of us live in different parts of world. I live in the Caribbean in Barbados and nothing like that ever happens here. It is kind of sad to think that people who have probably never even seen or talked to a black person say these things. In Barbados almost everyone is mixed ,there are still some pure whites and pure blacks but nothing that black people in Africa practice we do and all though Barbados is not listed as a developed country but as a developing country we are the most developed of all in the Caribbean we have pretty much everything that America has in fact we have free heath care .So please think before you judge someone for how they were brought up things like that have been instilled in them and their culture it is part of them and you should not judge them for that.

Old April 20th, 2016 #32
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Kit View Post
First things first all black people are not the same, some of us live in different parts of world. I live in the Caribbean in Barbados and nothing like that ever happens here. It is kind of sad to think that people who have probably never even seen or talked to a black person say these things. In Barbados almost everyone is mixed ,there are still some pure whites and pure blacks but nothing that black people in Africa practice we do and all though Barbados is not listed as a developed country but as a developing country we are the most developed of all in the Caribbean we have pretty much everything that America has in fact we have free heath care .So please think before you judge someone for how they were brought up things like that have been instilled in them and their culture it is part of them and you should not judge them for that.
Barbados blacks have been heavily influenced by their former masters and Christianity, show us some examples of past or present black societies in Africa where women are/were treated well.

Old April 21st, 2016 #33
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Kit View Post
It is kind of sad to think that people who have probably never even seen or talked to a black person say these things.
Ashley, most people on this forum have seen way too much of Nigros. Too come on here and spout your ignorance is rather impolite. If you are going to comment on racial matters you should at least educate yourself a bit about the subject, there are several good books available that will give you the facts. Or you could just read the stickies on this forum. The level of ignorance displayed by SJWs is mind boggling.

As for talking to the average "black person," that is just ridiculous. What the fuck are we going to talk about? The burn rates of various smokeless powders and their effect on ballistics? The merits of a camshaft with higher lobes versus one with longer duration? Best techniques for tempering high carbon steel? Porch monkeys don't talk about that kind of stuff. Hell, they don't even know those subjects exist. Speaking for myself, I find hanging out on street corners, grabbing my genitals while hooting and screeching like a monkey, drinking "forties" and smoking crack, all rather boring.

Quote:
So please think before you judge someone for how they were brought up things like that have been instilled in them and their culture it is part of them and you should not judge them for that.
Yeah, OK! Right after you quit judging us and our culture.

Old December 26th, 2016 #34
williammoczy

jewsign this happened to me in America

A man that wanted to live in my room. He only wanted sex. I like sex so I agree. Then I got pregnant. He said your not allowed to have my children and forced me to sew my vagina shut. I cannot get it open. He will not allow me to have sex with anyone ever again or have children. I want to be married and have children. I am getting old now. He has everyone beat me up and says one day I will die so he doesn't have to see my ugly face. Then he takes the baby girl we have a forces her to have sex for money. I try to go to a doctor but they saw that man is right your not allowed to have sex with him. I never wanted him he is so fat and ugly. He just used me because he was homeless. He likes drugs from the stores like Tylenol. He is very stupid. They say woman can't have sex with men. They only must have sex with who I say and he gets paid not me. He wants me to never have sex again. He says the child was so ugly I never want it to live, and trys to kill her. Someone needs to get rid of this man. Why does he care so much about our lifes we do not even want to see him. Make him leave use alone. If we must leave then fine.

Thread