Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2009 #2
Tom McReen

Amerikwa...it's so depressing.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #3
Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Amerikwa...it's so depressing.
It has changed a lot but not in a good way thanks to Jews who insisted niggers were equal.

Growing up we moved around a some and we spent some time in Alabama in the early 1960's. White wimminz and niggers did not mix in 1959 Alabama less the white wimmin got run off and the nigger would somehow end up dead in a swamp. Niggers knew this shit too. Kept em in check.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #4
JoeS.

Default keep white neighborhoods white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
It has changed a lot but not in a good way thanks to Jews who insisted niggers were equal.

Growing up we moved around a some and we spent some time in Alabama in the early 1960's. White wimminz and niggers did not mix in 1959 Alabama less the white wimmin got run off and the nigger would somehow end up dead in a swamp. Niggers knew this shit too. Kept em in check.
Yeah! In the 50's everybody stayed in their own neighborhoods and everybody was happy. Who started this "let's invade whitey's neighborhood and school" idea. From that moment on, whites have been fleeing neighborhoods like rats on a sinking ship.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #5
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeS. View Post
Yeah! In the 50's everybody stayed in their own neighborhoods and everybody was happy. Who started this "let's invade whitey's neighborhood and school" idea. From that moment on, whites have been fleeing neighborhoods like rats on a sinking ship.

Who allowed it to happen?

Old March 22nd, 2009 #6
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

"Jews insisting that blacks are equal to Whites" did not make it acceptable.

White guilt and apathy did that.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #7
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
"Jews insisting that blacks are equal to Whites" did not make it acceptable.

White guilt and apathy did that.
Control of the Educational systems, Media, and Think Tanks did that.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #8
DavidinFlorida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
I'll never argue against reality. Very good points and entirely factual.

What % of responsibility does a gullible, disengaged, and easily duped White population assume for the success of Leftist/Jewish brainwashing?

Any at all?

Old March 23rd, 2009 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Also bear in mind the fact that the attention of many honest and sincere Americans was drawn and diverted from the real domestic threat posed by fifth column jews and their cadres of malcontents to the phony threat posed by the Soviet Union via the 'false flag' known as the Cold War.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #10
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Wow rough looking sluts.
Ever notice the longer white women hang around niggers, the more the begin to look like niggers. I bet these women are in their 20's or 30's,...most of them look like they are 50 years old,....50 hard years.

I don't understand this fascination these women have with these nigger bucks for the life of me,....most niggers look like they crawled out of the savannah brush with the baboons in the Serengeti.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #11
Nick Succorso

Well it just goes to show, niggers get the absolute trashiest of white trash.

One of them didn't look white though.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #12
Luis Quilico

Quote:

What % of responsibility does a gullible, disengaged, and easily duped White population assume for the success of Leftist/Jewish brainwashing?

Any at all?
They should assume complete responsibility for it. Stupidity and ignorance are not valid excuses, and without kwan idiocy, the decline of this society would not have been so egregious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Wow rough looking sluts.
Ever notice the longer white women hang around niggers, the more the begin to look like niggers. I bet these women are in their 20's or 30's,...most of them look like they are 50 years old,....50 hard years.
Well, that's what gutter drugs and abuse will do to somebody. That these girls are fundamentally ugly in the first place doesn't help.

Quote:
I don't understand this fascination these women have with these nigger bucks for the life of me,....most niggers look like they crawled out of the savannah brush with the baboons in the Serengeti.
You don't understand it because you can't relate to their stupidity. Mudsharks aren't exactly prizes in the first place. Trash is attracted to trash.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #13
Nate Richards

What do we do when there's no cops?

We can do a lot better than that. They have a right to a speedy death.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #14
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Who allowed it to happen?
Whites allowed it to happen, of course. Ultimately, a combination of apathetic and traitorous Whites are to blame for our current situation. The jew is doing what comes naturally to it, attacking the host.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #15
Tom McReen

Never underestimate the deleterious effect that 'TV' has had on most people's minds.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #16
RebelView

Cops actually doing something useful? Amazing. I guess they had no white kids to harass or fathers to arrest for disciplining their nigger-infatuated daughters with a backhand.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #17
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Never underestimate the deleterious effect that 'TV' has had on most people's minds.
This is primarily because most people are as stupid as a summer day is long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelView View Post
Cops actually doing something useful? Amazing. I guess they had no white kids to harass or fathers to arrest for disciplining their nigger-infatuated daughters with a backhand.
Cops are quicker to arrest a bunch of spades smoking crack on their front porch because they run faster than the average white teenager with a single CRIMINAL joint in his back pocket, only because the jigaboos run faster. Rest assured, they will see fit to arrest both.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #18
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Espcially the jewish media and the jews supporting groupthink against White morals:

Quote:

Any at all?
Quote:

Old March 23rd, 2009 #19
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post

Well it just goes to show, niggers get the absolute trashiest of white trash.
That's funny. The White woman I saw at the airport today following her black buck (they even had matching luggage) was such a well-dressed, well-groomed Aryan beauty that I couldn't decide whether to cry or kill.

Old March 23rd, 2009 #20
R. Chuck
Banned

Thumbs down

Filth. nothing left to say.

Thread