Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is a 9/11 style false-flag attack imminent?
Yes, as a pretext for war with Iran 97 70.80%
No, you are simply paranoid Gerry Fable 14 10.22%
A terrorist attack is likely, by Muslims, not C.I.A/Mossad 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 18th, 2015 #581
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Report: Saudis may purchase Pakistani atomic bomb

US, UK said to warily eye prospect of a Mideast nuclear arms race amid growing fear of Iranian nukes among Gulf states

Nuclear Pakistan once again!!

http://www.maskofzion.com/2011/02/is...-pakistan.html

Old May 19th, 2015 #582
Gerry Fable

Pope Francis to sign groundbreaking treaty with Palestinians

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zero-hour.html

They would not, surely? That would eclipse 9/11.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 19th, 2015 at 06:02 AM.

Old June 29th, 2015 #583
Gerry Fable

July 4 terrorist attack on U.S. soil a legitimate threat, officials warn

Former CIA director alarmed as more Americans align with Islamic State

“I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re sitting here a week from today talking about an attack over the weekend in the United States,” former CIA Deputy Director Michael J. Morell said Monday on “CBS This Morning.” “That’s how serious this is.”

Last edited by Gerry Fable; June 29th, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Old July 2nd, 2015 #584
Gerry Fable

Rising ISIS support in Pakistan's nuclear testing region sparks fears of 'dirty' bomb

FEARS are growing that depraved Islamic State (ISIS) militants could obtain a nuclear weapon from Pakistan.

Israel tested 'dirty-bomb cleanup' in the desert

It's probably a load of fear mongering I know. But all the dots are connecting here.

Old July 15th, 2015 #585
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Plainclothes submarines to make their debut:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hristians.html

Quote:
...'Women are not as difficult as men to sneak into countries and there are many European women in the Al-Khansaa Brigade – like French and British – which makes it easier for them to get in undetected...
These...:

...to show up looking like these?:

Old September 13th, 2015 #586
Gerry Fable

Isis could obtain nuclear weapon from Pakistan, warns India

Quote:
An article in its propaganda magazine Dabiq said: "The Islamic State has billions of dollars in the bank, so they call on their wilāyah [official] in Pakistan to purchase a nuclear device through weapons dealers with links to corrupt officials in the region."

Old October 29th, 2015 #587
Dawn Cannon

Default Israel hosts its largest ever international air force exercise

Israeli, American, Greek, and Polish air personnel square off against a fictional enemy state in two-week drill

The “Blue Flag” exercise, which is continuing through November 3, pits the Israeli Air Force, the United States Air Force, Greece’s Hellenic Air Force and the Polish Air Force, against a fictional enemy state, the captain in charge of all IAF exercises told The Times of Israel Thursday night.

A number of other countries, including Germany, also sent pilots and officers to observe the exercise, but did not take part.

This joint drill is the second “Blue Flag” exercise; the first took place in 2013 and was the largest multi-lateral exercise the IAF had ever hosted.

The various air forces collaborated closely through every step of the current exercise, the IAF captain said, from planning to execution and finally to debriefing.

Though the exercise began on October 18, planning for it started nearly eight months ago, the Israeli official said, with an IAF representative contacting each participating country and initially asking, “What do you want to train for?”

Those requests came together to form the plan for “Blue Flag,” which sent Israeli and American F-15 squadrons, along with Israeli, Hellenic and Polish F-16 squadrons, flying through nearly all of Israel’s air space, firing simulated weapons against fictional enemy missile launchers, convoys and aircraft, he said.

Though the drill was intensive and demanding, it was designed more to test the mettle of the men and women behind the controls, than to test the technical capabilities of the fighter jets themselves.

“We wanted it to be challenging for the airmen, rather than for the machines,” said the IAF captain, who cannot be named for security reasons.

In order to “put the airmen through their paces,” he explained, the people running the exercise tried to surprise them, putting them in situations where “the pilot doesn’t know where their target is coming from.”

“Blue Flag” ends next Thursday.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-...orce-exercise/

Old October 29th, 2015 #588
Ray Allan

Obviously the "fictional enemy state" is Iran or Russia or both. Jew-tool NATObots playing war games against countries that are no threat to anyone (except to the jews) while their own countries are being invaded by nigger and raghead rapeugees, also engineered by jews. This is why I hate these worthless fucking green nigger faggots.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 29th, 2015 #589
Ray Allan

Whatever military-fellating dipshit who gave me a thumbs-down can go salute himself.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 17th, 2015 #591
Gerry Fable

The Meaning of the Paris Attacks

So what are the recent events in Paris all about? Cui bono?
Who profits from the carnage? Let’s consider the facts.

French Security Left Blind During Paris Attacks

French Security was left blinded during the Paris attacks by a cyber attack from an unknown source, using technology that is not commercially available. According to Paul Craig Roberts.

French Jews Warned Friday Morning of ‘Impending Large Terrorist Attack’

Netanyahu: Israel Passed Intelligence to France on Attack

Old November 18th, 2015 #592
Dawn Cannon

Default NATO Drill Will Test a “Simulated” Troop Deployment Near Russian Borders

A large-scale command exercise named Arrcade Fusion 15 (AF15), lasting two weeks and involving over 1,700 troops from 20 NATO countries plus Sweden, is underway in three Baltic states – Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

AF15 is a command-post exercise by the ARRC, which is based in Gloucestershire, UK. Arrcade Fusion exercises have taken place annually since 1992.

This year the ARRC is deploying its headquarters for the exercises to the Baltics for the first time at Latvia’s Lielvarde air base, with elements working concurrently in Lithuania, Estonia and the main HQ in the UK.

Over the past year, NATO has dramatically increased the number and pace of its military drills across Europe, most intensively near Russia’s borders. Earlier in November, the alliance launched massive “Trident Juncture 2015” exercises involving 36,000 troops as well as more than 60 warships and around 200 aircraft from all NATO member states. Seven more partner nations were involved: Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Macedonia, Sweden and Ukraine. This made Trident Juncture the biggest drill since 2002, when about 40,000 troops took part in NATO’s “Strong Resolve” exercise.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry has repeatedly criticised NATO’s military build-up in neighbouring states, saying it is being carried out “under the false pretext of alleged ‘aggressive behavior’ by our country” and has been accompanied by “unfriendly and malicious” rhetoric.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/first...borders_112015

Old December 4th, 2015 #593
Gerry Fable

ISIS fanatics have identified the UK as their next target, a security expert has warned.

ISIS is 'planning to target Britain within WEEKS': European spy agencies have intercepted intelligence of a Paris-style attack, terror expert warns

Quote:
And experts are convinced a cell from this massive group of extremist Islamists are poised to launch a Paris-style attack in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, or any number of vulnerable British cities

Paris terrorist 'phoned Birmingham several times before attacks'

Counter terror cops probe link between Birmingham and attack which killed 130 people

Birmingham stops Muslim CCTV surveillance scheme

Birmingham Muslim communities 'want CCTV cameras restored'

Birmingham councillors' too busy' to attend vital counter-terror meetings

If ISIS have done their homework, the city of Birmingham would be their ideal choice, because surveillance cameras were taken down in Muslim areas of the city. A few years ago on this thread I said Birmingham could be a target, and that something fishy was going on with the removal of these anti-terrorist CCTV cameras. I can just imagine the news' headlines if Birmingham is hit with a terrorist attack: "CCTV cameras not working in Birmingham...."
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; December 5th, 2015 at 09:31 AM.

Old March 26th, 2016 #594
Gerry Fable

Russia withdrawing Syria forces after Putin's order

And so it begins....

Obama on Wednesday vowed to destroy Daesh in Iraq and Syria.

"The Daesh Takfiri group, which was reportedly created and funded by the US and its regional allies to destabilize the Middle East region, particularly Syria, has claimed responsibility for the attacks..."

“We will also continue to go after ISIL aggressively until it is removed from Syria and removed from Iraq and is finally destroyed,” he said."

'Unexpected Talks'....

"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to press President Vladimir Putin over a political transition for Syria on Thursday, after Europe's foreign policy chief turned up unexpectedly in Geneva to try to reinvigorate peace talks."

Was this another false flag attack designed to influence the 'unexpected talks' between John Kerry and president Putin?

How Isis laid out its plans to export chaos to Europe

“At the meeting, they talked about which societies would crumble first and what that would mean. They thought big attacks would lead to pressure on the European Union and even Nato. This would be ideal for them.”

ISIS missed an opportunity to put their plan into effect. The NATO HQ and EU parliament is situated near to the Brussels' airport.

Cui bono

"The attack in Brussels will be used to intensify the war on manufactured terror. The epicenter of that war is currently centered on Syria. In addition to further locking down Europe and the United States and expanding the power of the police state, the attack will be exploited to move against al-Assad under the cover of attacking the Islamic State which is a creation of the Pentagon during its occupation of Iraq."
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old March 27th, 2016 #595
joefrombradford

30 pages of pure, endless drivel.

I understand that chronic unemployment, not having much going on in your life and being the 50 year old virgin has left you feeling frustrated, bored and desperate for something to stimulate your mind Gerry, but publicly trying to link Left-Wing, crackpot conspiracies to Nationalism is not the answer. It just makes us look like crackpots to the people who's support our success depends on.

I think it's time you got a girlfriend.

Old March 27th, 2016 #596
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
30 pages of pure, endless drivel.

I understand that chronic unemployment, not having much going on in your life and being the 50 year old virgin has left you feeling frustrated, bored and desperate for something to stimulate your mind Gerry, but publicly trying to link Left-Wing, crackpot conspiracies to Nationalism is not the answer. It just makes us look like crackpots to the people who's support our success depends on.

I think it's time you got a girlfriend.

Touche. What's all that song and dance about then? You are such a drama queen. Now run along and report back to your paymasters that you are doing a grand job trolling nationalist opponents of neoconservatism.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; March 27th, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

Old March 27th, 2016 #597
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post

Touche. What's all that song and dance about then? You are such a drama queen. Now run along and report back to your paymasters that you are doing a grand job trolling nationalist opponents of neoconservatism.
If I wanted to troll the "opponents of Neoconservatism" or the "Anti-capitalist Revolutionaries" or whatever you're calling yourself this week, I would only have to start banging on about stopping benefits and then watch you go.

The song and dance is about you being such a sad bastard Gerry Fable.

I see you have linked to Alex Jones' infowars website 3 posts above this. Do you think "The Nazis" are going to "Get us", like he does?

How do you think the public view Alex Jones? If I was at work and I shown a customer one of Alex Jones' video meltdowns on how the Nazis are going to get us, what do you think they would make of it? In the past, you've also linked to a man who thinks that reptiles rule the world and the queen is "Seriously Reptilian". if I stopped someone in the street and shown them a 5 minute clip of his insane ramblings, what do you think he or she would make of it?

These people are not good poster boys for Nationalism, so why give them a shout out on a nationalist forum?

Now there's much more productive things that you could be doing with your life that could benefit nationalism in a good way Gerry. Anything is better than regurgitating conspiracy theories produced by strange people onto here and pretending their left wing nonsense is somehow useful for the betterment of our people and cause.

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 27th, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

Old March 27th, 2016 #598
Gerry Fable

Just because I post an article from a particular site doesn't necessarily mean that I fully endorse the worldview of the provider. In the case of Alex Jones, he is an obvious Zionist schill. But 90% of what he says is politically accurate. That is why he is such a good schill. The majority of VNN readers are intelligent enough to realize that all articles I post are congruent, to give a detailed overall picture, of a newsworthy incident. The articles are not meant to be read in isolation, or their source to be an endorsement of the provider of the article. Intelligent people don't need to be told this.

I agree that ordinary people would react badly to my thread because they are sheep. Thankfully, VNN forum isn't a sheep pen even if a few stray lambs have made their way in. I won't apologise for being independently minded, insightful and politically aware. That's your problem and not mine.

Quote:
The song and dance is about you being such a sad bastard Gerry Fable.

Sad bastard indeed

Last edited by Gerry Fable; March 30th, 2016 at 01:24 AM.

Old March 27th, 2016 #599
Gerry Fable

Hillary Email: Overthrow Assad, Destroy Syria For Israel

The Obama Administration helped ignite the civil war in Syria as “the best way to help Israel,” a newly-released Hillary Clinton email published by Wikileaks has confirmed.

The document, case number F-2014-20439, number C05794498, is part of a mass publishing by Wikileaks of all the emails released by the Justice Department probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server during her time as Secretary of State from 2009 – 2013.

“The best way to help Israel deal with Iran’s growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad,” then-Secretary Clinton starts off the lengthy email

Putin Aide says Israel is training ISIS

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli Colonel Leading ISIL Terrorists Captured in Iraq

Eagles of Death Metal accuse Bataclan staff of security conspiracy on night of Paris attacks

French Security Left Blind During Paris Attacks

French Jews Warned Friday Morning of ‘Impending Large Terrorist Attack’

Old September 22nd, 2016 #600
Gerry Fable

Top US officer: Russia bombed Syria humanitarian aid convoy

Quote:
WASHINGTON – The top U.S. military officer told Congress on Thursday that he believes Russia bombed a humanitarian aid convoy in Syria earlier this week, killing 20 civilians in an "unacceptable atrocity," as the bitter feud between the two nations over the five-year Syrian civil war escalated further.

Unconfirmed by Western Media: 30 Foreign Intelligence Officers Including Israelis Killed in Russian Missile Strike

I have found an archive cache of the story here:

https://archive.fo/YJwsd

I have visited Fars' news agency and can't find the above article which has gone viral on the alternative media sites. I think this breaking news story is likely MOSSAD disinformation, along with the suspected fake Fars' News cache. To make out the Russians to be the aggressors. I've also visited Press TV and there is no article about this alleged missile strike on there either.

If anyone can dig up any info please post it!

Last edited by Gerry Fable; September 23rd, 2016 at 03:18 AM.

Thread