Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2006 #1
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Default Detroit Zoo closing, White politician says blacks should be in the zoo.

Well the detroit zoo is closing, who needs a zoo when you have detroit eh? The niggers have ruined another great feature of the city that my parents once knew and loved.

So the zoological society and the majority WHITE county that the zoo actually resides in offers Detroit 4 million dollars to keep the zoo afloat but the ALL black city council rejects it because it doesn't want whitey's help.

Here is the comment by the detroit nigger:

Quote:
"This is not a plantation," Collins told The Detroit News. "Black folks are not owned by white folks anymore."
And here are comments made by the White oakland county executive:

Quote:
Patterson shot back: "I would rather own a '48 Buick than own Barbara-Rose Collins."
Quote:
Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson told the media that the council belongs in the zoo, not deciding its fate
Just one more thing that gets screwed up for whites because of the incompetence and racism of niggers. Isn't diversity great?

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0427/1001/NEWS
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld...n/13930715.htm

Old February 23rd, 2006 #2
White Winger

As always,The Truth hurts,doesn't it,niggorillas?Can't ever take The Unpleasant Truth about your so-called race,can you?Poor SNB's....

Old February 23rd, 2006 #3
hachiko

No problem, for all the white kids in decent outlying cities like Auburn Hills and Pontiac, a trip to the zoo will be just a short drive into Motown.
It'll be just like the safari at Six Flags where the baboons sit on the hood of your car. Except these baboons might steal your hubcaps too!

Old February 23rd, 2006 #4
Ural

And here are comments made by the White oakland county executive:

Quote:
Patterson shot back: "I would rather own a '48 Buick than own Barbara-Rose Collins."

Cool guy.

Old February 23rd, 2006 #5
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachiko
No problem, for all the white kids in decent outlying cities like Auburn Hills and Pontiac...
Auburn Hills was decent, back then. But, Pontiac is a Hell on Earth. That's Oakland county's franchise Detroit.
L. Brooks Patterson with that austere mug moustache-glasses mask must be nearing retiremant age, by now

Old February 23rd, 2006 #6
hachiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Auburn Hills was decent, back then. But, Pontiac is a Hell on Earth. That's Oakland county's franchise Detroit.
L. Brooks Patterson with that austere mug moustache-glasses mask must be nearing retiremant age, by now
Hmmmm, I went through both a few years back but Pontiac seemed OK...maybe I'm thinking of Birch Run? I know there was a riot somewhere close also because a nig on a stolen motorbike died trying to escape police. Typical, by the numbers, burning, assault, looting...minimal outside coverage.
But, attention aspiring movie directors! If you ever plan on shooting a movie in a post-apocalyptic type background, may I suggest the lovely city of Detroit!

Old February 23rd, 2006 #7
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Wasn't RoboCop filmed in Detroit? I saw the uncensored version, on Danish television, as I lived near their border in northern most Germany. The Germans censored out the part where dear RoboCop breaks that Niggresses neck and where that prostitute pokes out some dude's eye with her high heel. The dude then says "Ow! You put out my eye!"

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; February 23rd, 2006 at 06:46 PM.

Thread