Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2012 #1
Jack
opponent of the jew

Default #1 Hal Turner Thread: Former FBI informant Hal Turner released from prison

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...om_prison.html

Quote:
Harold “Hal” Turner, the incendiary Internet raidio shock jock and former national security confidential source for the FBI , walked out of a halfway house in Newark this morning after serving nearly three years in prison for threatening federal judges.

Turner now goes home to his condo in North Bergen where he still must remain under “house arrest” for six months -- only able to leave home for work, medical , religious and legal reasons.

With his release, Turner begins a three-year term of supervised release, under the supervision of the U.S. Probation Office. He declined to give an interview to a reporter after regaining his freedom.

However, in an interview earlier this week he strongly affirmed his belief that he did nothing wrong and was wrongly convicted of threatening the judges in what he claims was nothing more than a caustic editorial published on his web site in June 2009.

Old October 5th, 2012 #2
brutus

If the fbi comes and questions someone, does that automatically make him an informant?

Who did Turner snitch on?

Who went to jail because of Turner?

What proof does anyone have that Turner took money? Does someone have access to the fbi payroll department records? Or are we to unquestionably believe fbi statements put out by the jew media?

Even if Turner took fbi money, who's to say he wasn't playing them for suckers?

What solid proof does anyone have that Turner is not a WN war casualty for speaking out against the jew?

Why are there so many anonymous WN forum posters bashing Turner without a shead of credible evidence against him?

Just asking.

Old October 5th, 2012 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
If the fbi comes and questions someone, does that automatically make him an informant?

What proof does anyone have that Turner took money? Does someone have access to the fbi payroll department records? Or are we to unquestionably believe fbi statements put out by the jew media?

What solid proof does anyone have that Turner is not a WN war casualty for speaking out against the jew?

Why are there so many anonymous WN forum posters bashing Turner without a shead of credible evidence against him?

Just asking.

I'm inclined to side with you, the only time the bureau puts out this garbage is to try to have an enemy killed.

If there is anything solid out there, I'd like to hear it too.

Old October 5th, 2012 #4
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Turner himself claims to have been an informant. There's no debate.

Quote:
Just asking.

You outed yourself with the question.

Old October 5th, 2012 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Turner himself claims to have been an informant.
I understood this to be the case as well.

Old October 5th, 2012 #6
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I'm inclined to side with you, the only time the bureau puts out this garbage is to try to have an enemy killed.

If there is anything solid out there, I'd like to hear it too.
Ferd, go play with your waterspouts.

Old October 5th, 2012 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Ferd, go play with your waterspouts.
Careful. Dude has Claymores deployed.

Check my signature. He's already marked me for death. I was relatively young, too.

Time to crack a beer, turn on some Terry Jacks and stare out the window.

Old October 5th, 2012 #8
brutus

Quote:
Turner himself claims to have been an informant. There's no debate.
Cite this evidence.

Who the fuck are you to decide if there's no debate?

That's the jewiest thing I've ever read on this forum in almost ten years.

Old October 5th, 2012 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

"North Bergen Internet shock jock Harold “Hal” Turner has been released from an Indiana federal prison where he was serving time for threatening three judges and is heading for a Newark halfway house where he will finish his sentence.

In August 2010, a Brooklyn jury convicted Turner of threatening three federal judges in Chicago through comments and photos on his Internet blog and he was sentenced to 33 months.

He will serve the balance of his term at the halfway house before being released on Oct. 6, a spokeswoman for the federal Bureau of Prisons said yesterday.

At trial, Turner said the FBI approached him in 2003 and persuaded him to be a paid informant on domestic terrorism issues because his hate-filled and racist tirades made him a magnet for hate groups such as the Aryan Nation, Ku Klux Klan and Nazis. His FBI handler also testified at the trial.

Turner was one of 38 prisoners housed in the Communication Management Unit in the Terre Haute prison, where contact with the outside world is severely limited. In a May 2011 letter to The Jersey Journal, Turner said he felt his life was in danger because he had been an FBI informant and was being housed with notorious terrorists.

Turner’s conviction came after his third trial on the charges. The first two trials ended with deadlocked juries. An appeal is pending.

Turner had commented that the judges “deserved to be killed” and other judges must “obey the Constitution or die.” He posted pictures of the Chicago federal building with arrows pointing to car bomb barriers and the windows of the judges’ offices.

Turner had also faced charges in Connecticut alleging he encouraged violence against state lawmakers there, but he was acquitted of those charges after representing himself at trial.

“Oh God, yes, I’m looking forward to seeing him,” Turner’s mother, Kathy Diamond, said yesterday.

Asked how Turner was doing based on his last letter, Diamond said: “I think he held it together very well, considering, and I still say what I said from day one, he should never have been arrested, tried and convicted. He just insulted three pompous judges, and I think they made an example of him.”

Diamond said she had a heart attack in May and was on a respirator for eight days. She is now home trying to recuperate sufficiently to undergo bypass surgery. Diamond said she does not know when she will be well enough to go to Newark.

“This has taken a terrible toll on me,” Diamond said. “It has taken a toll on Harold’s whole family, but we will all be together again.”

At the halfway house, Turner will leave each day to work, but he must be back by a certain time each night, the B.O.P. spokeswoman said. He can also be released for medical or educational purposes, she said."

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/inde..._radio_ha.html

Old October 5th, 2012 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Cite this evidence.

http://www.infowars.com/hal-turner-a...d-for-the-fbi/

Hal Turner Admits He Worked for the FBI

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
July 28, 2009

In a lame attempt to save his hide and stay out of prison for allegedly threatening to kill federal judges, the racist talk show host Hal Turner has admitted in court that he is an FBI informant, the Chicago Breaking News Center reports today.

. . .

Assistant U.S. Atty. William Hogan tried to dismiss Turner’s admission. “Hogan said Turner may have had some contact with the FBI as an informant but that it was quite some time ago,” reports Jeff Coen. Recent evidence, however, reveals that Turner has continued his relationship with the feds.

. . .

Documentation emerged in 2008 exposing Turner as an FBI operative. “Hal Turner, rising in fame as the most blatant hate talk radio host, self-proclaimed neo-nazi, antisemite, racist who hinted at the need to eradicate Jews — turns out to have been fronting a typical FBI COINTELPRO sting operation,” writes Richard Evans. Hackers managed to gain access to his forum server and revealed correspondence with an FBI agent who was apparently Turner’s handler.

-----------------------------------
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...accused_o.html

At the hearing, prosecutors acknowledged that for several years Turner was a paid FBI informant, saying in a letter to his lawyers he had supplied information on "right-wing white nationalist and white supremacist groups."

Old October 5th, 2012 #11
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Cite this evidence.

Your period affectation is ridiculous, and I've seen it used by several usernames of your posting quality on different boards over the years.

Old October 5th, 2012 #12
Dylan Jones

Yes, Hal Turner said he was working for the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and the FBI confirmed it.

FBI supervisor testifies shock jock Hal Turner wasn't considered a threat

BROOKLYN, N.Y. – Shock jock Hal Turner of North Bergen regularly spewed violent and racist rhetoric on the radio but was not considered a threat, a high-ranking FBI supervisor testified Friday.

“The answer is no,” said the FBI’s Amy Pickett when asked if Turner was viewed by the bureau as a potential threat to commit a crime when he was recruited as an informant.

Pickett, now a deputy in the FBI’s New York City field office, was the supervisor in the bureau’s Newark-based Joint Terrorism Task Force who approved Turner to be a secret informant. She was called to testify by Turner’s defense lawyers in his trial here on a single charge of threatening three federal judges.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/0305..._a_threat.html

Old October 5th, 2012 #13
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
Yes, Hal Turner said he was working for the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and the FBI confirmed it.
Yep. It was the entire basis of his defense, that he was one of them.

Brutus has known this all along.

Old October 5th, 2012 #14
brutus

Why would you put a speck of credence in that article?

Who is the publisher of that article?

Yes, we both know its the jew, therefore are we to believe, in this one instance, where an outspoked White man is taken down for fighting ZOG, that the jew is telling the public the truth about his arrest and details of the investigation?

Old October 5th, 2012 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Why would you put a speck of credence in that article?

Who is the publisher of that article?

Yes, we both know its the jew, therefore are we to believe, in this one instance, where an outspoked White man is taken down for fighting ZOG, that the jew is telling the public the truth about his arrest and details of the investigation?
Turner himself said he was an informant. What part of that don't you get?

Old October 5th, 2012 #16
Rounder

Quote:

Just asking.

Brutus, you always was the deep thinker. You ask interesting questions here.

Frankly, I'm no expert on the Turner case.

Back in the 80s I met with SBI agents and I placed one (Joe Momier) on our mailing list to receive our monthly newspaper which gave times, dates, and locations of all our party gatherings, as well as the names of chapter leaders who hosted the gathering. Momier visited my home several times and spoke with me and with other party members. He attended most gatherings, both public and those held on private property, such as my farm. Therefore, one could rightly call me a government informant for willingly cooperating with him.

However, all party members knew this and also my reasons for having this open policy, which was to prove to the cops and the media, that we had nothing to hide.

Turner, OTOH, kept his cooperation secret from his followers. And unlike us, he cooperated with the feds. We cooperated only with state and local cops.

Who btw, was harmed in any way, by Turner's covert cooperation with the feds ??? Anyone at all ??

Last edited by Rounder; October 5th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Old October 5th, 2012 #17
brutus

Quote:
Brutus has known this all along.
Knowing it and believing it are two different things.

Answer my question.....Who did Turner snitch on?

The jew and the fbi seem to be willing to divulge every other particular about this case, why not these details?

Old October 5th, 2012 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

It's implied. What do you think informants do? They inform on people.

Old October 5th, 2012 #19
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

The jew and the fbi seem to be willing to divulge every other particular about this case, why not these details?

You're in 'retarded parrot' territory with Pauly.

Old October 5th, 2012 #20
varg

I bet loyal Brutus continued sending Hal donations even after he accused all of his supporters of being losers. Must be that they both share the same fondness for jewsus.

Anyone remember this quote:

Quote:
“So the only thing a lot of those people have to worry about is going to sleep at night. It is at night when I might attack. From now on, I rule the night. Have a nice life – what’s left of it.”
Or that earthquake he caused? The bodies he dumped in the ocean?

Hal was a plant that only tards could have taken seriously. The guy made countless threats, most so close to the line of illegality that it really didn't come as a shock to most that he was working with the feds, and he even admitted to it in court documents.

Thread