Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2012 #2
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Hamas said Israel has "opened the gates of hell". Not that I believe in hell, but I sure hope Hamas is right!

Who knows, this might even trigger a new wave of suicide bombers in Israel and really reignite the conflict. That is a win-win for us.

Cheers & Rest In Peace, Hamas military dude.

Old November 14th, 2012 #3
Bruce Rideout
Flight Instructor

Hero Ken Okeefe makes pastry out of the Talmudia Virus afflicted Stooge. Once again the Zio-Imbeciles fulminate with their typical hubris.
Love the steadiness of Okeefes One-with-God gaze as he listens to the worming Snake Pipes.

Old November 14th, 2012 #4
Joe_Smith

In my opinion the Jews actively picked Obama, not Romney. "Anti-semitism" has traditionally been a lot stronger among blacks than mainstream be-Jewed whites. Unfortunately for negroes, many of them are so primitive that they will see a Nigga who got Hymie's back and start to think that's ok. Monkey see, monkey do. The Jews know it better than us.

Old November 15th, 2012 #5
Bruce Rideout
Flight Instructor

Cricket sounds from Canada.
wierd
Seems eye yam the Ghost of Rachel Correeeeeeee

Leadership VaaaaaaaaaaaCuuuuuuuuuuM
Crickets
This must STOP
http://12160.info/video/israel-s-war...ource=activity

Old November 15th, 2012 #6
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Lets keep the Negroes and Jews here, but ship all the rabid christians to their precious (alleged) holy land.

I think we might be better off.

Old November 15th, 2012 #7
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Rideout View Post
Hero Ken Okeefe makes pastry out of the Talmudia Virus afflicted Stooge. Once again the Zio-Imbeciles fulminate with their typical hubris.
Love the steadiness of Okeefes One-with-God gaze as he listens to the worming Snake Pipes.
http://youtu.be/2oLYu0Sk9PE
Killing Gazan children is a real vote-getter amongst the rabid Orthodox settlers. The more Netanyahu kills, the bigger his mandate will be come election time.

Old November 15th, 2012 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Rideout View Post
http://youtu.be/2oLYu0Sk9PE
Truly fair and balanced news, as opposed to FOX News which is merely rabble-rousing propaganda. No wonder the EU cut the cable feed of Iranian TV to Europe. O'Keefe vs Pipes, you decide....which is madness and which is righteous anger.

Old November 16th, 2012 #9
Serbian

US Supports Israeli Attack on Gaza Strip

Obama Says Hamas Needs to Stop Retaliating

by Jason Ditz, November 14, 2012

Print This | Share This

Yesterday’s de facto ceasefire is over, and Israel is now attacking the Gaza Strip in what officials say will be a protracted round of attacks aimed at proving Israel retains a “deterrent” capability.

Within hours of the ceasefire collapsing, the Obama Administration was loudly cheering the attack, insisting Israel has a “right” to launch such attacks as part of its “self-defense” and condemning Hamas for retaliatory rocket fire.

The State Department was the first to issue a statement, along with a travel warning for Americans who may be going to southern Israel. The statement insisted there was “no justification” for Hamas to launch any attacks, and claiming Israel was trying not to kill civilians.

President Obama’s own statement was in much the same vein, insisting that Hamas stop retaliating against southern Israel as a way to “deescalate” the situation. It seems unlikely Hamas’ actions will have any impact either way, however, as Israeli officials are openly talking about making this a long campaign of strikes, and one that, as usual, the US will continue to defend in the international community.

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/11/14/u...on-gaza-strip/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 16th, 2012 #10
Fred
Commie Killer

Not much to see here.

I could go back in time X years (X= any year since 1948) and find a similar headline.

Who cares about that Shitty little country?

Fuck Israel

Old November 16th, 2012 #11
Serbian

The terrorist IDF murders innocent people like the Hamas man and then posts the video of it on jewtube.

Now I would like to know since when was it jewtube policy to allow killers to upload videos of their work to the site? I would think that if I murdered someone and uploaded it to jewtube they would take my video down immediately, they would also try to track me down.

Why isnt the criminal IDF's jewtube account suspended? Where is the outrage? Where are the calls for action?

If I make a racial or anti semitic comment on jewtube they suspend my account, yet kikes upload murders on there and no problem.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 16th, 2012 #12
Joe_Smith

This one is for all you retard AKINoids that think we shouldn't support Palestinians because they're muslim or all non-white. Many Palestinians and Lebanese are actually descendants of Crusaders, no wonder this tiny strip of blockaded land has such a strong fighting spirit. If only we had an iota of the strength, bravery, and pride of the Palestinians, the Jew would've never been able to gain a stranglehold on our nations and use our technology for their ritual murder of gentiles.

Rest in peace little angel. Just another crime to remember when the collective hand of justice seizes the Jew by his pencil neck.

Old November 16th, 2012 #13
volkszorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeOfGDNY View Post
This one is for all you retard AKINoids that think we shouldn't support Palestinians because they're muslim or all non-white. Many Palestinians and Lebanese are actually descendants of Crusaders, no wonder this tiny strip of blockaded land has such a strong fighting spirit. If only we had an iota of the strength, bravery, and pride of the Palestinians, the Jew would've never been able to gain a stranglehold on our nations and use our technology for their ritual murder of gentiles.

Rest in peace little angel. Just another crime to remember when the collective hand of justice seizes the Jew by his pencil neck.

The Talmud teaches Jews to "Kill the best Goym(Gentiles)"

Old November 16th, 2012 #14
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Israel's government is simply practicing the European aggression and colonial tactics against an indigenous population that have been typical for centuries, though.

Old November 16th, 2012 #15
ATiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Killing Gazan children is a real vote-getter amongst the rabid Orthodox settlers. The more Netanyahu kills, the bigger his mandate will be come election time.
Israel will never take over the Gaza Strip. Maybe they'll annex the West Bank but not Gaza. Gaza is so small and needed by Israel to justify aggression and further expansion. Israel needs Hamas to keep firing rockets so that the inhabitants will continue to believe that the world still hates them and wants to wipe them out.

Alan

Old November 16th, 2012 #16
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Israel's government is simply practicing the European aggression and colonial tactics against an indigenous population that have been typical for centuries, though.
So, Valdez, you're anti-Israel? What would you do to stop their aggression if you could do anything?

Old November 16th, 2012 #17
Bruce Rideout
Flight Instructor

F16 down. Too cool.
Gotta print some more Money eh, Jackals.
http://uprootedpalestinians.blogspot...xplosions.html

Look Honey! It's just like Israel!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...assassinations

F22 down in Fla.
$412 Million a copy.
lol

Old November 16th, 2012 #18
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Rico here would have us believe the wagon burners didn't practice ' aggression against indigenous', even before they started clamoring with one another to sell land for newer-than-stone-age kitchen appliances. The analogy fails, Palestinians had the wheel, 'firesticks', etc. ahead of the kikes shipping in.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; November 16th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Thread