VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 29th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post White Woman travels to epicenter of Ebola outbreak to adopt 14-year-old African boy and bring him to San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO —

A Bay Area woman has been monitoring the Ebola outbreak closely as she is adopting a 14-year-old boy from Sierra Leone in West Africa.

Natalie Wisniewski of San Francisco is preparing for a trip that may be a threat to her health, but one that she says is worth the risk.

"Hand sanitizer...a total must," said the new mom as she packed her bags.

She says she's excited yet apprehensive.

"I'm pretty frightened because I'm going there tomorrow," said the 43-year-old.

Frightened that Ebola may cause delays in her trip.

Wisniewski is flying to Freetown, the capital city of Sierra Leone Tuesday afternoon to be reunited with the teenage boy she adopted a few months ago.

The biotech engineer tells KTVU during her first trip to Sierra Leone in January, she met Kai Smart, an orphan who impressed her with his intelligence and thirst for knowledge.

"Seeing the kind of person he was and the opportunity that I could provide for him," said Wisniewski.

To authenticate the adoption, U.S. embassy officials in Sierra Leone will likely need to travel to Kenema, the boy's hometown.

Wisniewski pointed to a map of the region, telling KTVU the boy's birth certificate and other documentation would come from there.

Kenema happens to also be the epicenter of the Ebola outbreak.

"I fear that they would just delay it until the whole Ebola outbreak has kind of subsided," said Wisniewski.

The new mom has an appointment with embassy officials Thursday in Sierra Leone.

She hopes to convince them to expedite the process, concerned about her son's potential exposure to the deadly virus and eager to be a family here in the Bay Area.

"Anxious to get him here to start high school so he can start the process of adjusting to life here," said Wisniewski.

She says she received help from the staff of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and U.S Senator Dianne Feinstein in getting a meeting with embassy officials quickly.

Wisniewski told KTVU she bought a one way ticket because she doesn't know how long the whole process will take, given the Ebola outbreak.

read full article at source: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/woman-...g-home-/ngqCB/

Old July 29th, 2014 #2
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Natalie Wisniewski of San Francisco is preparing for a trip that may be a threat to her health, but one that she says is worth the risk.
FUCK "her" health - what about the health of 350 million of US?

GodDAMN this selfish cunt and all like her. I sincerely hope she dies.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 29th, 2014 #3
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Selfish White Woman Plans to Fly to Center of Ebola Outbreak to Pick Up Monkey Boy

Daily Stormer

July 30, 2014

Natalie Wisniewski is flying to Sierra Leone to bring back her very own chimp. Sierra Leone is in the middle of an Ebola outbreak at the moment, but Natalie is sure she will be okay because she has some hand sanitizer.

Good gojims needing to helping poor Negro monkeys. Cannot helping selfs because bad gojims hurting feelings of monkeys. Will not raping or giving diseases, monkeyman is also very good gojims.

A Bay Area woman has been monitoring the Ebola outbreak closely as she is adopting a 14-year-old boy from Sierra Leone in West Africa.

“Hand sanitizer…a total must,” said the new mom as she packed her bags.

She says she’s excited yet apprehensive.

“I’m pretty frightened because I’m going there tomorrow,” said the 43-year-old.

Frightened that Ebola may cause delays in her trip.

Wisniewski is flying to Freetown, the capital city of Sierra Leone Tuesday afternoon to be reunited with the teenage boy she adopted a few months ago.

The biotech engineer tells KTVU during her first trip to Sierra Leone in January, she met Kai Smart, an orphan who impressed her with his intelligence and thirst for knowledge.

“Seeing the kind of person he was and the opportunity that I could provide for him,” said Wisniewski.

To authenticate the adoption, U.S. embassy officials in Sierra Leone will likely need to travel to Kenema, the boy’s hometown.

Wisniewski pointed to a map of the region, telling KTVU the boy’s birth certificate and other documentation would come from there.

Kenema happens to also be the epicenter of the Ebola outbreak.

“I fear that they would just delay it until the whole Ebola outbreak has kind of subsided,” said Wisniewski.

The new mom has an appointment with embassy officials Thursday in Sierra Leone.

She hopes to convince them to expedite the process, concerned about her son’s potential exposure to the deadly virus and eager to be a family here in the Bay Area.

“Anxious to get him here to start high school so he can start the process of adjusting to life here,” said Wisniewski.

She says she received help from the staff of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and U.S Senator Dianne Feinstein in getting a meeting with embassy officials quickly.

Wisniewski told KTVU she bought a one way ticket because she doesn’t know how long the whole process will take, given the Ebola outbreak.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/selfish-...up-monkey-boy/

Old July 29th, 2014 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO —

"Hand sanitizer...a total must," said the new mom as she packed her bags.

She says she's excited yet apprehensive.

"I'm pretty frightened because I'm going there tomorrow," said the 43-year-old.
I suspect muh dik as motive.

Old July 29th, 2014 #5
The Bobster
Banned

Don't let her libtarded ass back into this country. These people are sick in more ways than one.

Old July 29th, 2014 #6
Nate Richards

Quote:
FUCK "her" health - what about the health of 350 million of US?

GodDAMN this selfish cunt and all like her. I sincerely hope she dies.
I dunno, hey it's San Francisco. I kinda like where this is going.

I'm reading a little about the virus, they say that "aerosol" transmission has not been observed. You need to be exposed to body fluids(for now) from infected person or corpse. So... San Francisco. I think Ebola will like it there. It's a nice warm "pool" where vectors don't just pair off, they exchange fluids very frequently and randomly. A dude like ebola could have an exponential time there.

But yeah, if "USA" still had any future to protect it would be reasonable to just dispose of her and her pet. Or quarantine her to her new favorite continent where she can be surrounded by the beautiful creatures she loves.

BTW, her pet- What tribe is that? It looks almost like a new world mongoloid + a lot more melanin, and I was surprised when the article called it a "boy".

Other interesting dumbass-American ebola news: white negrophiles catching it over there http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/0...ed-with-virus/

And, a USA nigger died, may have helped spread it from one African country to another. He was squirting out both ends on a flight from Liberia to Nigeria. His next planned destination? Minnesota. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Minnesota.html

Old July 30th, 2014 #7
jaekel

Default Title should read Traitorous winch

May she be blessed with the horrors of negro savagery directed back at her.

Old July 30th, 2014 #8
8Man
"moderate" radical

She did buy a one-way ticket. Maybe as a bio-tech engineer she'll take the opportunity to study Ebola up close and never need a return ticket.

Old July 30th, 2014 #9
Joe_Smith

San Francisco? You're bound to find some fag who gets off on the act of transmitting Ebola via sodomy with a 14 year old African . Hopefully this will create a domino effect within the "LGBT" community and we can finally get a rest from the never ending barrage of homos in the headlines.

Old July 30th, 2014 #10
Robert Ransdell

Won't happen in fag central there, but I would like to see this dumbass try this in one of those communities in California that blocked the road when those buses full of illegals tried to drive into their town, it would be great to think of the same happening on the sight of that moron driving back with the simian in her car, better yet the airport. Go over there and have your fill of Africa until your demented self has had enough, have at it, however it's time to put the foot down in cases where their mental illness stands to affect the rest of us.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old July 30th, 2014 #11
confederate

if this nigger doesn't kill her with the disease, he surely will when he gets older. just watch. her future consists of death by beating, stabbing or shooting. i'll have to call my bookie and see what the odds are. sounds like easy money.

Dr. William Pierce

Last edited by confederate; July 31st, 2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: sp

Old July 30th, 2014 #12
Nate Richards

I like the bubbles theme. "people in motion, people in motion"

Quote:
Won't happen in fag central there
sure hope you're wrong... California or at least sections of it need to be cut off like a rotten limb.

Old July 31st, 2014 #13
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As is there weren't enough diseased mudsharks, nigs, fags and other trash there. Good reason for it, them all being degenerates living their "alternative lifestyles." Comes with a price I'm glad to see them pay, but not when it gets to the actual normal people, the innocent bystanders, and it does.

Old July 31st, 2014 #14
bubba

Frisco....the modern day sodom and gomorrah capital of the world. What else would you expect? Totally disgusting.

Thread