VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2010 #1
Serbian

Angry Fucking niggers!

YouTube- nigger hit white woman www.aryanrebel.wordpress.com.flv

What the fuck is wrong with Whites in France?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 8th, 2010 #2
ernst blofeld

In France the far left has been entrenched in academia much more deeply than even the American Ivy league, from Sartre to the AIDS spreading intellectual demi god Foucault.
The French youth worship this scum so it's no wonder they elected a Hungarian Jew and his Italian jet setting whore to rule over them.

Old June 8th, 2010 #3
Scott
Banned

Angry

I'm so full of rage. White women are being hunted and White men won't do shit about it.

Old June 8th, 2010 #4
John MacMillan

France is royally fucked. I think they might be worse off than the good ol' US of A.

Old June 8th, 2010 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
France is royally fucked. I think they might be worse off than the good ol' US of A.

One look at their national football teams says it all.

And the jew Sarkozi urged whites to mix with shitskins, in order to create 'a stronger France'

Old June 9th, 2010 #6
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

And the jew Sarkozi urged whites to mix with shitskins, in order to create 'a stronger France'
That is truly disgusting.

Old June 9th, 2010 #7
Johnny James

Lol, if that defendant had a nice little mid-range afro, a goofy little smile, some cute little hipster glasses and a flannel shirt all the white girls at Bryn Mawr would think he was adorable and allow him to penetrate for free.

"They're not all bad!"

Old June 9th, 2010 #8
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Lol, if that defendant had a nice little mid-range afro, a goofy little smile, some cute little hipster glasses and a flannel shirt all the white girls at Bryn Mawr would think he was adorable and allow him to penetrate for free.

"They're not all bad!"

Old June 9th, 2010 #9
Scott
Banned

Ugly motherfucking niggers.

Old June 9th, 2010 #10
Johnny James

YouTube- Nuclear War Wiener Blut

Old June 9th, 2010 #11
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
So either JJ had previously seen that picture, or you're the goddamn search-engine master.

too weird...

Old June 10th, 2010 #12
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
So either JJ had previously seen that picture, or you're the goddamn search-engine master.

too weird...
I couldn't stop laughing at how much this guy looked like Johnny's description! I guess I am the search-engine master.

Old June 10th, 2010 #13
Derrick Beukeboom

Well, you can go the clever condescending route Johnny...and mention for the thousandth time how white girls like to screw niggers.
I notice you have a real habit of pointing this out all the time.

Perhaps a different strategy is needed.
I like that banner from those soccer fans. Lithuania I think judging by the colors.
Mocking is needed for all mixers and nigger enablers right now. Maybe one day Whites will get the actual courage to fight back. Not likely in places such as France where they are already finished.

Hey Johnny, guess who runs France? A jew named Sarkozy.
Do you think he has any problem with filthy niggers attacking French people? No, he's not French after all.

France is really the stupidest White tribe on Earth. Even worse then the Scandanians and that's saying something.

Old June 10th, 2010 #14
Serbian

[quote=Derrick Beukeboom;1142164]
Quote:
Well, you can go the clever condescending route Johnny...and mention for the thousandth time how white girls like to screw niggers.

I like that banner from those soccer fans. Lithuania I think judging by the colors.
Mocking is needed for all mixers and nigger enablers right now. Maybe one day Whites will get the actual courage to fight back. Not likely in places such as France where they are already finished.

This may be fine for the 'civilized West', I personally prefer the way Russian Whites deal with niggers and other non whites.

Quote:
Do you think he has any problem with filthy niggers attacking French people? No, he's not French after all.
How the French people can't see that Sarkozy is loyal only to I$rael and his fellow jews and not France is beyond me.

Quote:
France is really the stupidest White tribe on Earth. Even worse then the Scandanians and that's saying something
Sad but true. I say if Europeans ever defeat the ZOG France gets handed over to Germany. It would be in their best interest.

Old June 10th, 2010 #15
Raymond

Default Fucking niggers!

German Fräuleins [Young Ladies] and American Soldiers on a Rollercoaster (1945)

source

Quote:
Four Cigarettes Good Pay For All Night

When Germany surrendered on 7 May 1945, an estimated four million fathers and elder brothers of the defeated male population remained in Russian captivity[I'd add that the corpses of recently fallen fathers, brothers, uncles and nephews hadn't even begun to rot] . This only increased the pressures on a sexually starved female population to yield to their conquerors in an 'unofficial polygamy' with the men of the occupying armies that was to send the post-war bastard population soaring – in 1945, one out of every five German births was estimated to be illegitimate!

That a large percentage of these children were fathered by Allied soldiers was an indication of the rapidity with which General Eisenhower's original 'non-fraternization' policy had broken down. The erosion had begun when Hitler's vaunted Westwal defence cracked in March 1945 and the 'liberation' of German women began – despite a US Army decree that contracting VD inside the German frontier would be taken as prima facie evidence of fraternization, entailing a $65 fine. Neither the policy nor the stiff penalty were effective. Officers and soldiers in every Allied army were soon fraternizing openly. As an American intelligence officer reported from Aachen, one of the first towns in the Third Reich to fall under Allied control, it was difficult for the average GI to regard the native women as hostile:

The essential kindness of the American soldier was in evidence. Soldiers helped German housewives with their chores, played with the children and through other small acts of friendship made living more tolerable through the creation of a friendly atmosphere. Conversation with some of those soldiers evoked such comments as, 'These Germans aren't bad people. We get along with them OK. All you've got to do is to treat them good and you have no trouble.'

Germany's female population did not resist the demands of the occupying soldiers. As one American report put it, 'Women were told that it was right and patriotic to bear children for any soldiers desiring the same.' They soon discovered that sex could be traded for food and cigarettes from the GIs, who found it easy to forgive the Germans, unlike their British comrades who had suffered the bombing of their homes by the Luftwaffe. The average GI could also identify with the cleanliness and domestic values espoused by the conquered but still house-proud womenfolk. 'Despite living in cellars and bombed buildings, the German civilians had kept clean,' one US Army intelligence officer noted. 'The girls, in particular, look out of place amid the debris. They wear bobby-sox and pigtails with gay coloured ribbons. They wear thin dresses, and they are fond of standing in the sun.'

Soaring VD rates were disturbing proof that 'getting-together' increased in the first weeks of peace. Now there was no longer any fighting, the sexual hunger of Allied troops feasted on that of German women separated from their husbands, many of whom had risked imprisonment in concentration camps to solicit the favours of Polish and Russian slave workers. Negro regiments were especially susceptible to fraternization. There were many white women who were eager to exorcise Hitler's racial myths in the most intimate manner.

'We cannot expect the GI to behave differently,' observed an American officer who urged the abandonment of the unworkable 'non-fraternization' policy', 'After all he is human. He wants companionship – he's lonely, and the Germans are pastmasters at getting around men who feel that way.' Physical and sexual hunger combined with a flourishing black market to make sex a commodity to be traded for the necessities of life. 'In this economic set-up, sex relations, which function like any other commodity, assume a very low value,' explained one US Army survey. 'Because of this situation, plus the fact that every American soldier is a relative millionaire by virtue of his access to PX rations, the average young man in the occupation army is afforded an unparalleled opportunity for sexual exposure.' In Berlin immediately after the end of the war, German girls considered 'four cigarettes good pay for all night. A can of corned beef means true love.' (pp. 343-345)
Upheaval

American war correspondent Julian Bach reported on what he called a 'vast social, ideological, and moral upheaval' that was taking place in the ruins of the Thousand Year Reich:

When a pack of king-size cigarettes brings $18.50 on the Berlin black market, then the economy is sick. When a buxom fraulein, taught by Hitler to loathe and despise all 'North American Apes', turns around and, for the sake of a handful of Hersheys, cuddles up to a GI whose name she does not know (and probably could not conveniently pronounce), then moral values are in travail.

So much fraternization was taking place in Germany during the spring and summer of 1945 that GIs jokingly compared it to prohibition. One staff sergeant in the 30th Infantry Division explained the difference between non-fraternization and prohibition: 'In the old days a guy could hide a bottle inside his coat for days at a time, but it is hard to keep a German girl quiet in there for more than a couple of hours.' A tank driver commented, 'Fraternization? Yeh, I suppose it's all right. Anyway I've been doing it right along. But every now and then I wake up in a cold sweat. I dream that we are at war again and the German bastards I'm fighting this time are my own!' (p. 345)
source

Are women naturally amoral?
Quote:
The fact is that morality - the ability to stand by principles when doing so makes one's life more difficult, or even puts that life in peril - is adaptive for men, and maladaptive for women......

........Loyalty is the same. Again, imagine you are a young cave man and you and your friends Og and Ug see a gang of cave men from a rival tribe on your territory. The three of you walk up to confront them. As you get close, Og notices that one of the other lads is much bigger and more muscular than any of you. Og might decide on the spot that casting his lot with this large stranger is his best course. He does, and you and Ug are killed by him and the other guys. Now maybe Og will get a chance to pass on his genes with the females of the rival tribe, but more likely they'll never really trust him and he'll never have enough status to get laid. He lives out a cave man lifespan, but his turncoat genes are unlikely to be passed on.

However, if Og sticks by you and Ug even when he sees how big and strong one of the enemies is, the three of you have a chance to prevail against the big stranger and his buddies. If you do, you've defended the territory and you live and you get nookie. Your loyalty to each other has survival value.........

......But what does loyalty mean to a female? Imagine for a moment that you are a primitive woman. You have recently been married to a nice young man from a friendly neighboring tribe. While the two of you are traveling back to your new husband's tribe, a tough guy from yet another tribe happens along. He looks you over, likes what he sees, and kills your husband without preamble. You're all primitive, so that's how it's done. He grabs you and takes you away on his horse. As you ride back to his camp, you weep for your dead husband.

But once you get to your new man's camp, you have a choice. You could be loyal to your dead husband and reject this new man. Most likely he'll rape you if you resist, but after that if he's not pleased with you he might kill you, or he might just not make your offspring his heirs, minimizing their chances of reproductive success. Or you could dry your tears, make the best of a bad job, and set about making your new man happy with you so that he will make the son you will give him his heir. (Heirs get more nookie.).............

[etc.]
sourcenote: written by a Lesbian Jewess

Old June 10th, 2010 #16
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Niggers were one of the Jews/Allied forces major weapons during and after World War II. However, I'm sure many German women would rather have risked starvation than bed down with niggers. As a result, most "sex" between German women and Vandal Niggers was rape. Niggers are well known for raping innocent women and children as well as men.

Old June 10th, 2010 #17
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post

"They're not all bad!"
"It's all good!", say the sheeple. They parrot slogans like this without even thinking about where it came from or why.

Old June 10th, 2010 #18
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post

France is really the stupidest White tribe on Earth. Even worse then the Scandanians and that's saying something.
Hey, as soon as Asian women start raping White men I'll make fun of White guys for laying down with gooks willingly.

But since the Chinese would probably have us exterminated in a heart beat and there are probably more Asian women on the planet than White men and White guys still lay down with bowling-ball headed chinks, they're just as much to blame.

What a mess.

Old June 10th, 2010 #19
Brad Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

the US has no right to judge them by the blacks on their athletic teams.

YouTube- Gay McDonald's ad in France:

Old June 10th, 2010 #20
Raymond

Quote:
However, I'm sure many German women would rather have risked starvation than bed down with niggers.
Uuuuum, no. And that's obviously not the point. They weren't just fraternizing with niggers. You're projecting onto German women what you'd want the to do. But its not what they would have done. Also, they weren't bunking up for just food but for cigarettes, chocolate and some nigger swagger and novelty.

Women are with relation to men at best neutrals and at worst enemies.

They can never be mens allies for how can one have an alliance where one ally fights and works while the other ally does nothing but eat and further its own genes(at best). And, when the fighting is over and their ally has lost they will switch sides immediately and begin propagating their genes with the enemy - in a heartbeat, and without any shame, remorse or regret. Even in the face of protest.

Quote:
What German women and girls do
Makes a man weep, not laugh
One bar of chocolate or one piece of gum
Gives her the name German whore.
The same thing has been repeated a million times over in human history. The men lose a war, fight to the death, are enslaved or are exterminated and the females bunk up with the conquerors.

Quote:
As a result, most "sex" between German women and Vandal Niggers was rape.
http://blackgermans.us/brown-babies/

They certainly didn't fight against the conquerors- or drown their bastard offspring. Goebells killed his whole family when he knew it was over.

Quote:
Niggers are well known for raping innocent women and children as well as men.
The women and children meme has only ever resulted in White men dying. Or has ceded some sort of power to women, who in turn hold absolutely no innate loyalty towards said men and would spread it for the conquerors in an instant.

Tags
jewed france, nigger savages

Thread