Old November 7th, 2007 #1
melcur
Banned

Default Video of faggot Duane Chapman Sucking Nigger Dick

http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007...ty-and-colmes/

Old November 7th, 2007 #2
blueskies
Banned

I seen it last night on Hannity exclusive interview, pathetic itz not enough we level the playing field for the genetic inferior who still can’t hacked, but to remove the thought in our head etc. The parasites are in frantic mode of the Kwa implosion in the coming decade.

Old November 7th, 2007 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post

God, I hope I live to see the day and/or read about someone jamming an icepick into Sean Hannity's forehead.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old November 7th, 2007 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Default What a pathetic scene

Nobody likes a groveling wimp.

BTW
I hate Niggers!

You can quote me on that.

Old November 7th, 2007 #5
F.S.
Hate Keeps Me Warm

If you listen close, you can hear the sound of Chapman's
balls drying up and disappearing.

Its already been mentioned, this guy claims to be part indian, and is 'down' with the brothers, so its not as if he was like minded.

Just pisses me off he is 'white' to Niggers, just as they see Jews as being white.
Screw you Dog.

Old November 7th, 2007 #6
H.B.

Thumbs down

He needs to cut that Monster Mullet from Hell - does he still think this is still the 1970's? Maybe see can have "Reverend" Sharpton do it on national TV - while he licks Sharpton's black monkey feet and continues to grovel?

Does he think that wearing that ridiculous mane of hair makes him look like J-E-E-E-W-S-S-U-S?

Quote:
Chapman, a former gang member with 18 prior convictions for armed robbery,[2] was sentenced to five years in a Texas prison in 1977 after being convicted of the first degree murder of Jeremy Oliver.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman#_note-2

How the fuck do you manage to fuck up 18 times (and those are just the 18 times he was caught!)?

Check out his wife - a total (cellulite) supremacist troll from hell.

Pathetic – he should have killed himself and removed himself from the gene pool a long time ago.

Last edited by H.B.; November 7th, 2007 at 01:10 PM.

Old November 7th, 2007 #7
Holly
Self Bannned

Old November 7th, 2007 #8
Richard H.
Banned

Default Dog Chapman

far be it from me to point fingers; but I sorta thought Chapman had some grit after he caught that multiple rapist Andrew Luster in mexico; I guess I was wrong; maybe Beth's tits hit Dog in the head too many times and now he has brain damage:krofl it's definately time for the dog to retire; cuz he's really burned out

Old November 7th, 2007 #9
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
:krofl:krofl:krofl

Old November 7th, 2007 #10
Axel Faaborg

That video's no good, you don't get to see him on his knees sucking the black community's dick as much as he was when he had that mud preacher with him.

Old November 7th, 2007 #11
Weißmann
Ariba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
God, I hope I live to see the day and/or read about someone jamming an icepick into Sean Hannity's forehead.

-Jim
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:krofl:krofl:krofl

Unfortunately I DID watch the Interview last night on Hannishitty .

I CAN`T BELIEVE how a 60 plus years old "tough guy" COULD SUCK SUB-ANIMAL KIKE AND APE DICK! LIKE A VACUUM CLEANER, DOING DEEP THROATS BETTER THAN a Vietnamese hooker!

Sometimes I though I was watching "A Fagg soap Opera" or a "Maury JewPovich show!

Seeing that guy with tears in his eyes kissing GORILLAS`ASS ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS!!!

almost made me PUKE!!!

The MOST PATHETIC part was when HE ASKED TO BE BURIED (I hope ALIVE) NEXT TO SUB-ANIMAL NIGGERS SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl

That FAGG chapman just WON the:

GAY OF THE YEAR AWARD

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old November 7th, 2007 #12
Rounder

They A L L cave in to jewsmedia pressure.

Put yourselves into The Dog's shoes. Making $1 million a year or more, lots of family and friends on his payroll, famous idol to millions worldwide, etc.

If he'd refused to apologize and suck-up, he'd lose it all, and he'd be hounded or threatened for the rest of his life, as would his entire family, everytime they showed their faces in public.

The same pressure that forced him to apologize is the same pressure that forces 99.9 % of WNs to remain anonymous.

"No way out but thru the jews."

Old November 7th, 2007 #13
Jett Rink
Banned

Maybe if he didnt spend it as fast as he made it he wouldnt need to grovel.

I heard him refer to himself as a "White Man" in this interview from last night, thats strange since he constantly talks about his "Native American" mother.

It seems old Eagle Eyes Chapman doesnt have two IQ points to rub together, since he could have easily claimed his non-white get out of jail free card.

Old November 7th, 2007 #14
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
They A L L cave in to jewsmedia pressure.

Put yourselves into The Dog's shoes. Making $1 million a year or more, lots of family and friends on his payroll, famous idol to millions worldwide, etc.

If he'd refused to apologize and suck-up, he'd lose it all, and he'd be hounded or threatened for the rest of his life, as would his entire family, everytime they showed their faces in public.

The same pressure that forced him to apologize is the same pressure that forces 99.9 % of WNs to remain anonymous.

"No way out but thru the jews."
He's going to lose it all anyway. They've already canceled his show. Better to go out like a man.

Old November 7th, 2007 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
He's going to lose it all anyway. They've already canceled his show. Better to go out like a man.
Well, they canceled Imus' too, but after months of grovelling on his knees, he's back on the air waves.

If Chapman plays his cards right, and makes a few large donations to kike and koon "charities", while continuing to grovel profusely, the kike media hounds will "humanely" allow his show to continue.

But seriously, don't you find it a bit hypocritical for cyber space WNs to remain anonymous for fear of losing their jobs, while badmouthing Chapman for apologizing in order to keep his ??

Btw, Hitler refused to marry and have children for the sole reason it would have made him more vulnerable to jewish threats and blackmail, therefore a less effective leader.

Last edited by Rounder; November 7th, 2007 at 09:01 PM.

Old November 7th, 2007 #16
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
But seriously, don't you find it a bit hypocritical for cyber space WNs to remain anonymous for fear of losing their jobs, while badmouthing Chapman for apologizing in order to keep his ??
Indeed, I do a bit. I personally don't have that problem, because my job's so shitty that I don't care if I lose it.

Old November 7th, 2007 #17
Donnachaidh

This couldn't have happened to a nicer scumbag. Chapman is a POS. His holier than thou attitude was sickening in light of his own past. I wouldn't even consider him a white man. And that sow of his, WTF is that. Looks like a yooish beauty to me. And the kids look like a bunch of degenerates. I wonder how much his son sold the old man out for. What do you think the Enquirer paid for that tape? At any rate, fuck him. He'd be the first to come after you for a bounty paid by the jews. Let him eat shit and die.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old November 7th, 2007 #18
Joe_J.
Radio active

He's gone. His groveling will do him no good and I agree that he should have gone out like a man. I suspect that Whites that watched his show now just consider him another gutless coward and won't watch if it comes back. Niggers, I suspect, either don't watch or won't return. That leaves mexishits and they watch univision, not dog.

Old November 7th, 2007 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I still think this whole incident has been contrived from the start!Most of these affairs are put-ons! To what end :[]knows!

Old November 7th, 2007 #20
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Just saw Larry King Live, Dog was not only sucking nigger dick he was swallowing.

Thread