Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2006 #1
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Default Drive-By Today

Went out to put the trash on the curb for pick-up 5:30 this morning and noticed (and smelled) an inch wide hole in my neighbor's gas meter. Natural gas whistling out of that sucker. Called the emergency gas guys, they came out and said it was "intentional". No shit.

Came home from work and the coppers were there talking to my next-door neighbor, the only black in my neighborhood---a 30 year old African Americaness. It appears the 19 year old black buck who recently knocked her up sprayed her house, just 5 feet from mine, with indiscriminate gunfire. At least 6 rounds, including the headshot to the gas meter were fired. They had been "fighting". LOL. She already has two little imps from another black gentleman.

She was screaming like a banshee as she and her post natal kiddos were whisked away to safety by two older blackesses, yelling loudly.

I'm under attack.....

Old April 13th, 2006 #2
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Welcome to da jungle.

When life deals you lemons you make lemonade. If you're dealt niggers and you're a Mr Rogers type then you better barbeque some chicken wangs. Don't forget the cold fohties, and some wallahmelon fo da pickaninnies.

Appease the angry apes and maybe they will remember not to fire in your direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Went out to put the trash on the curb for pick-up 5:30 this morning and noticed (and smelled) an inch wide hole in my neighbor's gas meter. Natural gas whistling out of that sucker. Called the emergency gas guys, they came out and said it was "intentional". No shit.

Came home from work and the coppers were there talking to my next-door neighbor, the only black in my neighborhood---a 30 year old African Americaness. It appears the 19 year old black buck who recently knocked her up sprayed her house, just 5 feet from mine, with indiscriminate gunfire. At least 6 rounds, including the headshot to the gas meter were fired. They had been "fighting". LOL. She already has two little imps from another black gentleman.

She was screaming like a banshee as she and her post natal kiddos were whisked away to safety by two older blackesses, yelling loudly.

I'm under attack.....

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old April 13th, 2006 #3
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
When life deals you lemons you make lemonade. If you're dealt niggers and you're a Mr Rogers type then you better barbeque some chicken wangs. Don't forget the cold fohties, and some wallahmelon fo da pickaninnies.

Appease the angry apes and maybe they will remember not to fire in your direction.
Thanks for that, MOMUS.

Anyway, nothing like this has happened in Keystone Acres for 125 years. Blacks killing each other a quarter mile away in the projects is one thing, but niggers shooting up my property is another. Has this ever happened to you?

Thread