Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2005 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Default World's Most PATHETIC White Men!

After reading the below article, I've decided to start a thread devoted to the most PATHETIC White men in the world. I apologize in advance if there's a thread on VNN of similar nature. PLEASE feel free to add to the list of PATHETIC White men, with as much personal information as you can find on them.

Here's a PATHETIC White man!

Quote:

STILL FIGHTING: JACKSON SUPERFAN FIRES BACK AT DIANE DIMOND RESTRAINING ORDER, DEMANDS $24K IN IN LEGAL FEES

Long after the drama of the verdict has faded, Michael Jackson SuperFan B.J. Hickman is still fighting back against a restraining order issued on behalf of COURT TV reporter Diane Dimond, who accused Hickman of threatening and disruptive behavior toward her.

All are excerpts--misspellings included--from BJ Hickman's court answer to the Dimond petition (filed this week in Santa Barbara Superior Court):

"Being a newscaster is strenuous and stressful. Perhaps Ms. Dimond is burned out. Ashley Banfield in Afganistan and Christina Amanpour in Iraq have not sought court relief."

"Ms. Dimond suffered distress from competing with other news personnel for stories, covering a long trial with many stories and deadlines, and being away from home for so long."

"I spoke in a public forum, during business hours, and with the oversight of numerous sheriffs and police. Ms. Dimond's commercial speech and observations over the air on TV were offensive to me as exaggerations, speculations, profiling and prevarications. Ms. Dimond spoke for money, I spoke from my heart."

"My language was more temperate than that of the 60's, or when the free speech movement was born, or when the Governor or the President speaks."

"I have never threatened, touched, or attempted to touch Diane Dimond in any way. I have never incited or attempted to incite other people to harm Diane Dimond in ay way."

"Diane Dimond flipped me the middle finger, blew me kisses, and sarcastically waived to me on numerous occasions during the trial."

Hickman is seeking $24k from her in reimbursement for legal costs and other expenses incurred in connection with his defense of her restraining order application.
Do I need to "get a life," or what?

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 24th, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Jim: the Jewsmedia provides us with ample examples of "pathetic White men" ad nauseam. Why would you spend one second of your life amplifying their efforts?

Old June 24th, 2005 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Jim: the Jewsmedia provides us with ample examples of "pathetic White men" ad nauseam. Why would you spend one second of your life amplifying their efforts?

Well...the jewsmedia hold these pathetic White men up as "hero" types. I like to hold them up as the pathetic scumbags that they are. Maybe someone will accidentally stumble upon this website/thread and actually agree with what they see?

Here's another example of a PATHETIC White man!

Bob Geldof

Lack of German Live 8 sponsors a disgrace-promoter

There they go...bashing Germany some more!

Quote:

"It is a disgrace that German business does not recognize the relevance of this event and has not gotten involved," promoter Marek Lieberberg said.

"The German event in Berlin will be financed solely by foreign sponsors and I find that embarrassing and shocking."
The NERVE of this KIKE!

-Yankee Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old June 24th, 2005 #4
ManAboveTime

"B.J. Hickman"

Is he really White, or is he a Jew?

Old June 24th, 2005 #5
Mechanic
White Minority

[QUOTE=YANKEE_JIM]Well...the jewsmedia hold these pathetic White men up as "hero" types. I like to hold them up as the pathetic scumbags that they are. Maybe someone will accidentally stumble upon this website/thread and actually agree with what they see?

Here's another example of a PATHETIC White man!

Bob Geldof

[b][size=5][url=http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050624/music_nm/germany_aid_sponsors_dc_3]L

I believe Geldof is a jew.

Old June 24th, 2005 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage Case

Bob Geldof

[b][size=5][url=http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050624/music_nm/germany_aid_sponsors_dc_3]L

I always thought that too. I think I read recently that he's Irish though? I'll have to look later. I gotta get back and finish cuttin' the grass before my wife kills me!

-Jim "The Vagrant" Leshkevich

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old June 24th, 2005 #7
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage Case

That would explain it then.

Old June 24th, 2005 #8
White Wolf_The Great

I'd rather toss out names like Ted Turner. Here is a man that HAS to know of the virtual Jewish monopoly on the media; has the power to face it head on, and does nothing because it wouldn't be profitable.

White idiots I can forgive, greedy white cowards I cannot.

Old June 25th, 2005 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM

Here's a PATHETIC White man!

-Yankee Jim

That one is hard to argue with, no doubt about it.

Old June 25th, 2005 #10
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf_The Great
I'd rather toss out names like Ted Turner. Here is a man that HAS to know of the virtual Jewish monopoly on the media; has the power to face it head on, and does nothing because it wouldn't be profitable.

White idiots I can forgive, greedy white cowards I cannot.
Yeah Turner got jewed out of his own cable networks by the so called chosen, but he still has to play the game.

Old June 25th, 2005 #11
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Unhappy

Ted Turner was the last gentile media magnate. I remember watching an interview of him and he made a remark to the effect of "those weasels pushed me out", when referring to how he lost CNN to the global crime syndicate. I think those were his exact words.

He knows the media is jew owned and operated. He'll probably come out and admit it when he's 85 and dying in his bed at the mansion. You know, just to warn the masses of a possible source of bias in their national media outlets. Ted's just another gullible goy on the jews' endless list of marks. With Ted's loss of CNN, the national media fell COMPLETELY into jewish hands.

Old June 25th, 2005 #12
White Winger

Any White owner of any professional sports franchise ,who protects and excuses groids,no matter how much TNB savagery they act out in public,from Art Modell with Jim Brown,all the way up to today.

And,won't get together with other White owners and get more Whites to buy out the kike owners of other teams,and keep it as mostly White as possible.

Old June 26th, 2005 #13
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf_The Great
Actually it's not about profit, but about him being a severe left-wing nut. A man whose utopian, "humanitarian" views commie gal Jane Fonda speaks about with fondness. He definitely makes the list of the World's Most PATHETIC White Men.

Throw in Bill Clinton the "first Black president" for good measure. And needless to say, neocon servant #1 George Bush; calling himself a "War President" has to be the biggest joke in politics in a long time. (God made you do it, Georgie? Are you sure that's not "YHVH"?)

And although he may not be among the top ten, I would like to add Jay Leno. I don't like that guy and his Grinning Negro. A daring comedian, Jay? How about making a joke about darkies just once, see where that'll take you?

Old June 27th, 2005 #14
April

Personally I think the most pathetic white men are those who slander women they have had relationships with by lying about them on the internet.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 27th, 2005 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Ted Turner was the last gentile media magnate. I remember watching an interview of him and he made a remark to the effect of "those weasels pushed me out", when referring to how he lost CNN to the global crime syndicate. I think those were his exact words.

He knows the media is jew owned and operated. He'll probably come out and admit it when he's 85 and dying in his bed at the mansion. You know, just to warn the masses of a possible source of bias in their national media outlets. Ted's just another gullible goy on the jews' endless list of marks. With Ted's loss of CNN, the national media fell COMPLETELY into jewish hands.
Excellent selection, Oy Ze Hate. Turner is second only to Billy Graham as the world's most disgusting White man.

Graham to Richard Nixon in 1972: "Unless the jewish stranglehold on the media is broken, this country is going down the drain."

Then when the tapes of that discussion was released a few years ago, Graham practically got down on his knees begging the jews for forgiveness for saying it.

Old June 27th, 2005 #16
N.B. Forrest

Years ago I had some respect for Graham, but then he Assumed the Position.

The old fartbag says he's on his last "crusade". To which I reply: "Just shut the fuck up and take your long-overdue dirtnap, jewhore."

Old June 28th, 2005 #17
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
And although he may not be among the top ten, I would like to add Jay Leno. I don't like that guy and his Grinning Negro. A daring comedian, Jay? How about making a joke about darkies just once, see where that'll take you?
Actually, a few years ago he was making wisecracks about blacks. I think it was at the expense of his smiley-joe bass playing bluegum sidekick. Then he noticed some of negresses were not laughing and called them on it, something like "oh the sistas ain't laughin'" or something like that.

But of course this was maybe 3 years ago, and usually more than not Leno plays up the nigger just like everyone else in the media.

Old June 28th, 2005 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest

The old fartbag says he's on his last "crusade". To which I reply: "Just shut the fuck up and take your long-overdue dirtnap, jewhore."
All rich and/or influential White men are the same. Their SELF-INTERESTS are their main priorities in life. To go against the jews in any way poses a threat to their self-interests. And so they take particular care, and go to extra lengths to kiss up to the jews, thus protect their self-interests.

In Billy Graham's case, if he had not begged the jews for forgiveness, the jews would have caused great damage to the Billy Graham Christian Empire, which includes his pastor son, Frank Graham, the Graham family, and the thousands of Graham "Christian" associates within that empire. All of whom depend on Graham maintaining his public persona which means good media coverage by the jews who control it.

The jews have the power to destroy the lives of any White man and at anytime they choose, and regardless of how rich or powerful the White man is at the time.

Which is why our Movement will grow from the bottom of the social and income stratum, and not the top. We at the bottom have little to lose, and everything to gain by combatting and defeating those who keep us at the bottom. And our Movement must be just as the German NS Movement of the 1920s, but without the swastika - a unifying of the oppressed White masses under strong, young, jew-wise White men who place both feet firmly into our struggle for freedom from the jews and for the survival of our Race. And who's self-interests means nothing but who's interests lie solely in our people.

Sieg Heil !!!

Old June 28th, 2005 #19
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest

Yeah, really. These ministers always spouting off about Jesus and his blood and our sins and blah blah blah. Hasn't the white race been hearing about Jesus and his tale of woe now for, like, HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of years? And every new generation takes up the good book and continues the neverending guilt trip: you're a sinner and if you just preach the good book and have faith in Jesus, your spot in heaven is assured. May the farce be with you.

Jews and religion. Shysters and snake oil.

Maybe ol' Billy the Crusader will get captured by Saladin's forces and thrown in a Babylonian dungeon.

Old June 28th, 2005 #20
_DC_

Hush, you're scaring away the Second Coming!

I've always wondered:

Would Jesus pick up a rifle and kill to save the White race, if that was the only way to do it? Would he even want to save the White race?

Did Jesus ever have sex, or are we all expected to follow a 33-year-old virgin?

Did Jesus ever buy stuff, or was that beneath him? I don't recall any part of the Bible where he actually goes shopping like normal people. Did he have his followers do it for him?

And another thing: do good Blacks go to heaven? Good Jews? Good Chinks? What about a WN who is devoted to his cause and is a good family father, but who is also a Pagan and has rejected Christ? Hitler called Christianity a plague. Did he go to heaven?

(I believe all Pagan European gods from Olympia to Valhalla would pick up a rifle and kill to save the White race. I am pretty sure they've all had sex. I am sure that when they were walking among the mortals in disguise, they didn't mind buying stuff or make other deals with humans. I don't think they'd let other peoples than their own into their paradises.)

Thread