VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Russia is harassing U.S. diplomats all over Europe

Russian intelligence and security services have been waging a campaign of harassment and intimidation against U.S. diplomats, embassy staff and their families in Moscow and several other European capitals that has rattled ambassadors and prompted Secretary of State John F. Kerry to ask Vladimir Putin to put a stop to it.

At a recent meeting of U.S. ambassadors from Russia and Europe in Washington, U.S. ambassadors to several European countries complained that Russian intelligence officials were constantly perpetrating acts of harassment against their diplomatic staff that ranged from the weird to the downright scary. Some of the intimidation has been routine: following diplomats or their family members, showing up at their social events uninvited or paying reporters to write negative stories about them.

But many of the recent acts of intimidation by Russian security services have crossed the line into apparent criminality. In a series of secret memos sent back to Washington, described to me by several current and former U.S. officials who have written or read them, diplomats reported that Russian intruders had broken into their homes late at night, only to rearrange the furniture or turn on all the lights and televisions, and then leave. One diplomat reported that an intruder had defecated on his living room carpet.

In Moscow, where the harassment is most pervasive, diplomats reported slashed tires and regular harassment by traffic police. Former ambassador Michael McFaul was hounded by government-paid protesters, and intelligence personnel followed his children to school. The harassment is not new; in the first term of the Obama administration, Russian intelligence personnel broke into the house of the U.S. defense attache in Moscow and killed his dog, according to multiple former officials who read the intelligence reports.

But since the 2014 Russian intervention in Ukraine, which prompted a wide range of U.S. sanctions against Russian officials and businesses close to Putin, harassment and surveillance of U.S. diplomatic staff in Moscow by security personnel and traffic police have increased significantly, State Department press secretary John Kirby confirmed to me.

“Since the return of Putin, Russia has been engaged in an increasingly aggressive gray war across Europe. Now it’s in retaliation for Western sanctions because of Ukraine. The widely reported harassment is another front in the gray war,” said Norm Eisen, U.S. ambassador the Czech Republic from 2011 to 2014. “They are hitting American diplomats literally where they live.”

The State Department has taken several measures in response to the increased level of nefarious activity by the Russian government. All U.S. diplomats headed for Europe now receive increased training on how to handle Russian harassment, and the European affairs bureau run by Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland has set up regular interagency meetings on tracking and responding to the incidents.

McFaul to

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://archive.is/DJqIj

Old June 27th, 2016 #2
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
One diplomat reported that an intruder had defecated on his living room carpet.
May I ask how the diplomat recognized that these were Russian secret services?
He spent the analysis of excrement?

Old June 27th, 2016 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
All U.S. diplomats headed for Europe now receive increased training on how to handle Russian harassment, and the European affairs bureau run by Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland has set up regular interagency meetings on tracking and responding to the incidents.
Victoria Nudelman-Kagan? That explains much of it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 27th, 2016 #4
Toecutter

Default re

Sure it wasn't mossad?

Kikes are into that pisschrist shit, and anything to do with defecation...

Nuland, Kerry Eisen...dunno, mabbe you just didn't remember eating that gefilte fish earlier b4 ya got drunk and didn't quite make it to the WC...

Who knows...

Tell ya what though...

The FSB and Putin want to get under your skin, they will figure out a way you don't ever want to even mention in public ya corrupt, slimy, kike fucks.

And if that happens, THEY will air it, with pix, vids, and number accounts in Swiss banks

So shut up kike, stop your whining.

We had enough.

Go to palestine and adopt some of your semitic brethren instead of pushing them on Germans.

Retard.

Old June 28th, 2016 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
Russian intelligence and security services have been waging a campaign of harassment and intimidation against U.S. diplomats, embassy staff and their families in Moscow and several other European capitals that has rattled ambassadors and prompted Secretary of State John F. Kerry to ask Vladimir Putin to put a stop to it.

read full article at source: http://archive.is/DJqIj
What else can the Russians do, short of starting nuclear war? Asymmetrical warfare is doing something short of Armageddon and I'd wager America does it as well against Russia.

Old June 28th, 2016 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Sure it wasn't mossad?
The IDF certainly does it in Palestinian homes. You'd think Mossad would be more professional, but they're one-in-the-same.

Old June 28th, 2016 #7
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Sounds jewish to me. They do it to Palestinians. They do it to the Polish people when israel sends thousands of jew students by the planeload to Poland on vacation so the evil little vermin can check out the "death camps" where grandpa izzy and grandma ester were gassed several times in the "gas ovens" and made into lampshades and soap until the war ended, at which time they retired on reparation checks from the Germans. The little bastards defecate on the hotel carpets and routinely destroy whatever they can't steal.

The izraeli govt. finances travel to various places around the world after the young yids finish their two years in the IDF shooting and beating Palestinians. A popular spot they go to is Patagonia in southern Argentina and Chile. The locals hate them, as do hikers from all over the world. They show up in force and take over hostels set up for tourists. And of course they make it a point to leave their "calling card" by defecating everywhere.

It doesn't make sense that the Russian intelligence agencies would do it. It isn't their style. They would either kill you if you were important enough, or wire the place up for espionage. There are jews involved.

Old June 29th, 2016 #8
Alex Him

Briefing by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova, Moscow June 28, 2016

The Washington Post publishes an article against Russia

People working in journalism say that it is better to refrain from quoting negative articles so as to avoid further publicity. This is not what I believe. The world should know its heroes. So let me highlight this issue in all the details. I’m talking about an article by the Washington Post. Judging by the number of comments and responses, I think that almost everyone read it yesterday. We received letters from many countries expressing indignation and puzzlement. For this reason, we could not fail to respond to the article on the presumed harassment by Russia of US diplomats working in the country. The article purports that US diplomats are being harassed not only in Moscow, but also in other countries.

Let me remind you how this started. During the previous press briefing we noted that Russian diplomatic missions to the US were subject to increased pressure. I provided a number of examples, saying that we do not need any deterioration in bilateral relations. Nevertheless US authorities constantly come up with new restrictions for Russian diplomats. They have to deal regularly with provocations by the FBI and the CIA who are not concerned about using unacceptable measures, including psychological pressure in the presence of family members. There have been cases where such incidents have involved the staff members of Russian foreign missions when accompanied by their pregnant wives. Unfortunately, there seems to be no limits anymore.

We raised this issue in order to send a signal that actions of this kind should not take place, so that those on the other side of the Atlantic can consider ways to improve the situation in order to create an atmosphere that will improve, not worsen, relations. Instead of responding to this signal constructively and viewing it as an attempt to highlight an issue and renounce aggressive behaviour, the US decided to turn everything upside down, as it usually does. The Washington Post published an article saying US diplomats are being harassed in some way or other not only in Russia, but in other countries as well. It is obvious that this was a set-up: the article is shallow, does not contain the whole picture, was written in haste and based on indirect evidence. All in all, this is a spectacular example of propaganda.

This is easy to prove. In fact, former US Ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul, is one of the main “experts” quoted in the article. We remember all too well what he was doing while in Russia. Generally speaking, he proved to be totally incompetent. He is often quoted by US media. For no clear reason, he has unfortunately become an expert on Russia-US relations. Let’s call things by their names. The mission of former US Ambassador to Moscow Michael McFaul was a complete failure. Now this man, who, it can be argued, contributed to worsening bilateral relations, provides comments, including for the article in question.

Let me remind you how it all started. The US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul called Russia a “wild country.” I think that he created the environment in which he worked in Russia all by himself. Having worked in Russia for several years without any success, he now talks about how hard it was back then. Other speakers quoted in the article voiced similar opinions. I would like to reiterate that the article is shallow, based on indirect evidence and was clearly written at somebody’s order. How do we know that it was a set-up? Because the US Department of State instantly picked it up at its briefing and seemed to take it seriously. There is no doubt that this does nothing to improve bilateral relations and only makes them worse. Instead of considering an issue, they only further complicate things.

Let me remind you that several years ago it was Washington who said that sanctions imposed on Russia were aimed at generating social instability and promoting a regime change in Russia. I would like to call on the journalists who have questions and are ambitious enough to deal with subjects of this scale to look a little further at the history of this issue in its entirety. Of course, this policy, proclaimed by the White House, failed. It did not succeed, although attempts are still being made to keep the conversation going on ways to isolate Russia. We do understand that these attempts are made by a specific group of people who lobby specific interests, not ordinary Americans. Let me remind you that against this backdrop US Secretary of State John Kerry is taking what we see as real steps to overcome the deadlock in our relations that resulted from the actions of amateurish politicians and others lobbying for the deterioration of Russia-US relations. US Secretary of State John Kerry has initiated visits to Russia three times in less than a year.

As we have noted, the US Congress is already working on a special law with a wording that we thought to be outdated and reminiscent of the witch hunt policies of the past. This law introduces steep restrictions on the work of Russian diplomats in the US. It seems as if they are laying the groundwork for encroaching on the normal functioning of Russian diplomatic missions. It was not Russia who came up with this law. This is another question for the author of the Washington Post article: You did not see it coming and did not want to see it; did somebody ask you not to mention it? Why have you written this tabloid rubbish?

Let me reiterate once again what we have been saying all along. When it comes to diplomats there is reciprocity. I think that our colleagues have to understand what it is that they really want: end the deadlock in our relations or at least avoid it by not making relations worse, or publish articles like this one, initiate them and then promote them at media events. The main conclusion that should be drawn in this respect is that by contributing to deteriorating relations with Russia (unfortunately the author of the article failed to grasp this), Washington creates complications for the work of its own diplomats abroad. We are not the ones behaving in this way, and certainly not the way the article describes it. I urge all of you to read this incredible article. I don’t even want to quote from it; it’s degrading and ridiculous. Again: by pursuing a path of deteriorating relations with Russia using these and other methods, Washington makes life harder for its own diplomats abroad. I hope that we can work with the US and our colleagues constructively. Russia is open to it.

The source of information - http://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/...nguageId=en_GB

Old June 29th, 2016 #9
Ray Allan

Here is war bitch Samantha Power's nice comments to Valeriy Churkin, Russia's UN Ambassador.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread