Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2006 #1
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Default FACT - The ONLY possible way for Whites to survive is the termination of the NWO

I've been thinking about this alot, and all the roads lead back to the New World Order. It's leadship is comprised of white traitor elites that go back to England, the Rothschild Jews, and anyone with enough money and greed to join in their union. I won't get into to the whole Illuminate etc, but their plan is in place and the only realistically way to stop them is their elimination, define eliminiation as you want because I'm not advocating anything, I'm only here to send the message.

Discussing how negroids and mexcraments piss you off, and how the sandgroids are our friends because they piss off satans shit, the jews, is waste of time. The NWO understands that to kill the TRUE opposition to the NWO means killing the white race because we're the only race on this planet capable of doing that, because we realise it's results and what it means for our children. As shitty as this planet may seem, we are the only ones able to save it, and set things right..

Just my .02 Cents, it's time for me to get my house in order.

Mark

Old October 27th, 2006 #2
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

Those boys pay very well for first rate security, Mark.
Who among us (besides Subrosa) is that good?

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old October 27th, 2006 #3
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

There are a lot of first rate security types being eaten alive in Iraq by goat herders.

Old October 28th, 2006 #4
banjo_billy
Banned

Mark, you are certainly correct. And yes, these wealthy and greedy piles of crap hire plenty of security. But each and every one of them, sitting at the top of their pyramid of underlings, depend upon those underlings who are also part and parcel of the NWO monster and who are NOT protected. Eliminate the underlings, and the pyramid topples and the shit head on the top of the pyramid can be brought to justice. All members of the NWO are worthy targets. Bankers, rabbis, media swine, lawyers, doctors, psychologists, every damned Jew, etc. Hit the biggest ones you can get, take whatever he's got and then go get another one. Things sure won't get better through legislation since the NWO-pigs make the legislation.

Old October 29th, 2006 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Good thread,Mark. The jew keeps everyone enslaved by debt. They love it, when your indebt,cause they have control of you. That is how your controlled.

You want a house, we'll fix you right up, would you like the reverse amotorization, or the interest only loan. You lose either way, but you can have the American Dream By the way the loan will expire in 3 years, and you'll have to get your own financing,HAHAHA.

The good part is, we can get in a nice "White" neighborhood, and you can destroy their Dumbographics. With little or no down.

Thanks jews. We're on to you. Don't even think your gonna get away with this one.

Keep it up you cocksuckers. I make sure I tell every nigger I meet, that it was the jews that enslaved you, not us Whites. You need to be pissed off at them, not us. The slaveship registry, proves it.

Who brought slaves to America?
Name of Ship Real Owners Nationality
Abigail Aaron Lopez,
Moses Levy,and
Jacob Franks Jews
Crown Isaac Levy and
Nathan Simpson Jews
Nassau Moses Levy Jew
Four Sisters Moses Levy Jew
Anne & Eliza Justus Bosch and
John Abrams Jews
Prudent Betty Henry Cruger and
Jacob Phoenix Jews
Hester Mordecai and
David Gomez Jews
Elizabeth Mordecai and
David Gomez Jews
Antigua Nathan Marston and
Abram Lyell Jews
Betsy Wm. De Woolf Jew
Polly James De Woolf Jew
White Horse Jan de Sweevts Jew
Expedition John and Jacob
Roosevelt Jews
Charlotte Moses and Sam Levey
Jacob Franks Jews
Caracoa Moses and Sam Levey Jews

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 29th, 2006 #6
Todd in FL
Banned

The only people standing between us and the NWO are cops. Period.

Judges, polititians, govt workers, FEMA are all just implementers of their laws. Cops are the ones who enforce them. Once gone nothing is there to stop ethnic cleansing.

Old October 29th, 2006 #7
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL

Judges, polititians, govt workers, FEMA are all just implementers of their laws. Cops are the ones who enforce them. Once gone nothing is there to stop ethnic cleansing.
And the military of every nation.

Old October 29th, 2006 #8
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL

Pigs have no power. They will take orders from whoever is in charge. The targets should be the implementers. May a thousand Green Zones bloom!

Old October 29th, 2006 #9
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
Good thread,Mark. The jew keeps everyone enslaved by debt. They love it, when your indebt,cause they have control of you. That is how your controlled.

You want a house, we'll fix you right up, would you like the reverse amotorization, or the interest only loan. You lose either way, but you can have the American Dream By the way the loan will expire in 3 years, and you'll have to get your own financing,HAHAHA.

The good part is, we can get in a nice "White" neighborhood, and you can destroy their Dumbographics. With little or no down.

Thanks jews. We're on to you. Don't even think your gonna get away with this one.

Keep it up you cocksuckers. I make sure I tell every nigger I meet, that it was the jews that enslaved you, not us Whites. You need to be pissed off at them, not us. The slaveship registry, proves it.

Who brought slaves to America?
Name of Ship Real Owners Nationality
Abigail Aaron Lopez,
Moses Levy,and
Jacob Franks Jews
Crown Isaac Levy and
Nathan Simpson Jews
Nassau Moses Levy Jew
Four Sisters Moses Levy Jew
Anne & Eliza Justus Bosch and
John Abrams Jews
Prudent Betty Henry Cruger and
Jacob Phoenix Jews
Hester Mordecai and
David Gomez Jews
Elizabeth Mordecai and
David Gomez Jews
Antigua Nathan Marston and
Abram Lyell Jews
Betsy Wm. De Woolf Jew
Polly James De Woolf Jew
White Horse Jan de Sweevts Jew
Expedition John and Jacob
Roosevelt Jews
Charlotte Moses and Sam Levey
Jacob Franks Jews
Caracoa Moses and Sam Levey Jews
Do you have a link for that as I may start a thread on the subject on Phora?

Old October 29th, 2006 #10
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Do you have a link for that as I may start a thread on the subject on Phora?
I've put this list in more standard format:

The Slave Ship Registry

Who brought the negro slaves to America?

The Real Owners of the Slave Ships:

Abigail Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, and Jacob Franks – Jews
Crown Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson – Jews
Nassau Moses Levy – Jew
Four Sisters Moses Levy – Jew
Anne & Eliza Justus Bosch and John Abrams – Jews
Prudent Betty Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix – Jews
Hester Mordecai and David Gomez – Jews
Elizabeth Mordecai and David Gomez – Jews
Antigua Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell – Jews
Betsy William. De Woolf – Jew
Polly James De Woolf – Jew
White Horse Jan de Sweevts – Jew
Expedition John and Jacob Roosevelt – Jews
Charlotte Moses and Sam Levey – Jews
Jacob Franks – Jews
Caracoa Moses and Sam Levey – Jews

Old October 29th, 2006 #11
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
There are a lot of first rate security types being eaten alive in Iraq by goat herders.
The only problem with the insurgency is the same short-sidedness that doomed the confederacy: They must bring the battle to the Great Satan. Otherwise, those massive bases will remain in Iraq, and any goverment that takes power after the current puppet falls will have to deal with that.

Old October 29th, 2006 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I have never met a cop that wasn't a piece of shit, I thought I met a few but they still turned out to be real pieces of shit just like all the rest.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 29th, 2006 #13
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
I have never met a cop that wasn't a piece of shit, I thought I met a few but they still turned out to be real pieces of shit just like all the rest.

How you got from a post on the NWO to your hatred for cops is a major leap into stupidity.

The more obvious question would be why?This is what so often places White Nationalism on the lunatic fringe.

Old October 29th, 2006 #14
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

Actually, I wasn't referring to cops OR military in my earlier post. Assuming these are real NWO movers and shakers Mark is talking about, I doubt they'd want a bunch of uniforms hanging around. Not like petty puppet politicians would have. No, these boys are in disguise. Dr. Bankerstien and Mr. Mediaberg will have SUITS for 'pals' just kinda' hanging out with them all the time. Very well armed and trained 'suits'.

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old October 30th, 2006 #15
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

http://www.universalway.org/Foreign/...ghtslaves.html

http://libreopinion.com/members/stan...uestion04.html

Looks like the guilt trip the jews, and non-whites have been putting on us, is bullshit.

Your conscience is clear, my fellow "WHITE MEN".

This is a great arguement for any nigger that gives you any shit about slavery.

I don't remember where I read it, but the jew slave ship owners. If they were having trouble selling the slaves, would threaten the locals, to just turn the niggers loose, in the wild, on them. A lot of people wound up buying them, just so they could keep the nigger under some kind of control, and supervision.

Thanks jooz.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread