Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2015 #1201
varg

One of those sites played an Olive Garden ad for me that was entirely in Spanish (mexican invader dialect). Diversity is a code word for White genocide? Where do these Nazis come up with this stuff?

Last edited by varg; September 1st, 2015 at 09:29 PM.

Old September 1st, 2015 #1202
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
read them Deuteronomy? maybe gets some copies of protocols of zion, hand them out to the Jurors, and quiz them after.

I would present Freemasonry as evidence, explain what it is but yeah what a joke. Explain a secret jewish power cult that's murdered 100 million people. How do you think judges get appointed and elected?

But if Jurors are wicked people they will prefer a lie to the truth. Even if they knew you were telling the truth, they would not care if they are wicked selfish stupid non-heroic people. And they probably all very fearful to even express doubt of his guilt to other jurors, lest they be instantly rolled down a hill in a barrel or drowned to see if they're a witch.

Judges and court officials are gonna drop plenty of hints and coach the jury in a case like this.

Seriously do you think a kwa juror is going to risk their reputation to set Miller free? Everyone of them knows they would be probably hunted down by mobs of crazy freaks and their family murdered if they set Miller free. They are afraid of militant dykes, jews and pedophile mafia. They will show the courage of a baby mouse in their honest pursuit of the facts, that is my prediction.
When I voted last year I counted about 4 judges with Jewish sounding names on ballot. I voted against all of them.

Whole system is rigged. It's called Jewdicial system for a reason. Jewish judges and lawyers are all in on it. Half the lawyers are Jews.

Old September 1st, 2015 #1203
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
While there is no video of the witness, there is video of prosecutor questioning him and we can hear the witness' responses, which cut through the travesty of justice like a hot knife through butter and inflict some well deserved butthurt on the lackey judge.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e33155139.html
"I will tell you WHAT answer, and when you can answer!"

CUNT....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 1st, 2015 #1204
N.B. Forrest

FUCK these goddamned prosecutors, their loaded questions & their demands for yes-or-no black or white answers to gray questions. And fuck jewges like that mick turd who let them get away with it to boot.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 1st, 2015 #1205
Squarehead Chris

Judge: shabbos goy. DA: shabbos goy. Asst. DA: shabbos goy.
How do these small men sleep at night knowing they are betraying their very own blood?

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; September 1st, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

Old September 1st, 2015 #1206
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
Judge: shabbos goy. DA: shabbos goy. Asst. DA: shabbos goy.
How do these small men sleep at night knowing they are betraying their very own blood?
Because they are small men, the only blood relatedness they can conceive is embodied in those tucked in immediately next them under the same roof. For them, the next step up is a quantum leap to "humanity".

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1207
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Because they are small men, the only blood relatedness they can conceive is embodied in those tucked in immediately next them under the same roof. For them, the next step up is a quantum leap to "humanity".
And then come to another abrupt stop, cause monkeys don't got no Jesus souls.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1208
Ray Allan

Thanks varg, for the above videos. And thanks Alex, for testifying on Glenn's behalf and not taking shit from that asswipe prosecutor.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1209
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Thanks varg, for the above videos. And thanks Alex, for testifying on Glenn's behalf and not taking shit from that asswipe prosecutor.
This is why I dont' want to ever serve on juries. The system is rigged from the start.

If you have $$$$ you have it made. I hate the system in the kwa. It's so rigged.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1210
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Jury Nullification

Depending on the case, you might find it an interesting opportunity to be on a jury. Especially if it's a Federal case. Despite what the judge, prosecutor or other jury members might say, Jury Nullification is your right to exercise. It's even better if you can convince at least one other jury member to agree with you. The look of shock on their faces when the verdict is read is priceless.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1211
Serbian

Americans, with very few exceptions, are scum.

The attacks and even gloating over ZOG getting ready to put Miller to death.

Just a few little samples from SF.

Can these WN's pile on the man any more?

From 'Glenn Miller convicted thread'

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1118176/

Icantguessaname posted
Quote:

Next stop for Miller.

Exalt
Quote:
Did he ever explain the logic behind all the incompetent moves?
It was the same crap with James von Brunn. Brunn ended up with a shotgun blast to the face and under critical care by a bunch of black CNAs running hard on his azz.
Even a kid like Dylann Roof was able to put away a black state senator.

I suspect the combination of getting senile with alcoholism.

Maidan supporter Southron Zionist responding to a good poster
Quote:
What are you talking about? Miller is an FBI informant who killed three whites.

Semi-literate half ukrop Maidanist Olga Brodie
Quote:
A Traitor if ever There was one!! I Think it Stands Pointing out!! He Testified for the Prosecution & Government Against Dedicated Great White Patriots & Nationalist!!!! Bob Miles Pastor Richard Butler Louis Beam & Many Order members. I don't know how Anyone could Envision Miller to Be a Great White “Hero” of the White Race!!!

Billy Roper
Quote:
He ceased being one of us three decades ago. He will die a traitor, along with all of the others like Dan Gayman, Tom Martinez, and Jim Ellison who also testified against The Order. Let their names be remembered only as a curse

From thread Frazier Glenn Miller: Jury selected. Opening statements scheduled for Monday 8/24

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1116738-13/

Awareofjews
Quote:
This man killed random White people at some jewish building. Yet he is associated with "White Supremacy". How ridiculous. Regardless of his past, his present actions show him to be an enemy of Whites and harmful to WN. I can't think of a better tool for the enemy to use than him.

Gilamut
Quote:
By indiscriminately killing 3 random white people to include a 14 yr old boy, he was contributing to White GeNOcide, wasn't he?

Freewhiteman
Quote:
Hanging would be the proper punishment for a dishonorable rat like TTGM. He committed this crime. There is no doubt he committed the crime. He has had his trial. Take him out back and string him up.

In response to Linder testifying

HenryLouisMencken
Quote:
Either Linder is nucking futz or perhaps he is referring to this one:

trojancowboy
Quote:
The crash that you heard was the Poverty Pimp's cash register ringing off the counter. Linder surely knows better than to justify the shootings by any means. All he should have done is to portray Miller as misguided and crazy but honorable once upon a time.

Kriegberichter
Quote:
Sounds to me like Glenn Miller lost his way decades ago and things were never going to end very well for him after that.

slow motion train crash comes to mind

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; September 2nd, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1212
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
The crash that you heard was the Poverty Pimp's cash register ringing off the counter. Linder surely knows better than to justify the shootings by any means. All he should have done is to portray Miller as misguided and crazy but honorable once upon a time.
The day a chronically-lying, mentally ill piece of shit like Donald Pauly (trojancowboy) has the right to, or any credibility in, telling Linder what he should and should not do, is the day that Old Nick will be ice skating to work.

Quote:
Americans, with very few exceptions, are scum.

The attacks and even gloating over ZOG getting ready to put Miller to death.

Just a few little samples from SF.
I don't like Miller. But that's not relevant anymore.

He is in enemy hands now, and will die in them. Whether they get the chance to execute him, or whether his emphysema or some other ailment will finish him instead, he will die in enemy hands.

If they don't like the man, or don't like what he may have done in the past, the least they could do is to shut the hell up about him and not go along with the Enemy crowing over his imminent death.

What, do those cunts at SF think that people will like and respect them, and the ideology they claim to stand for, if they spit on Miller hard enough?

Scumbags.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 2nd, 2015 at 03:15 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1213
littlefieldjohn

Re : the above SF posters :Most are dumb, worthless cowards . Some are abject traitors.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1214
Serbian

America needs more of these charming sweeties

SnowWhiteQueen
Quote:
I guess in the minds of some people we are just supposed to forget all of that so some people can push the all-white-men-are-innocent-victims-and-should-get-an-excuse-no-matter-what-they-have-done way of thinking that seems to be so common around here.

Glenn Miller is a worthless piece of crap who has mixed children and killed three white people. Now does that sound like someone that any logical person would defend?

Glenn Miller and his defenders come across as mentally unhinged. I have no idea why anyone would take either seriously.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post13009198

and this piece of work

revapocalypse

Quote:
Face it, even if that old piece of crap gets the death penalty, he will be dead long before the sentence is carried out. Without naming names... If there was a ship full of Miller's supporters... and it was sinking... AND I was on a nearby boat with the capacity to save only one... My main concern would be which SANDWICH I ATE AS I PROPPED MY FEET UP ON THE EMPTY SEAT TO WATCH IT SINK...

Rot in Hell Miller!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13009175

Unfortunately there is no one there to give a sober adult assessment of the situation. It's almost like some sort of contest to see who can shit on Miller more.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; September 2nd, 2015 at 04:07 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1215
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
What, do those cunts at SF think that people will like and respect them, and the ideology they claim to stand for, if they spit on Miller hard enough?

Scumbags.
They genuinely believe they can convince people that Miller WASNT REAL COMMUNISM!!! if they assert it enough times on their internet forum.

Keep in mind these are the same people who literally think that using a Swastika is what stops Americans from supporting a plan to send all the niggers back to Africa. Or who actually think they can form some sort of racist political party that's only secretly racist, and then they'll win the presidency and BAM! Jews are purged from America! How clever!

In other words, they're completely fucking delusional and their giant heavily moderated forum reinforces whatever feelgood shit they spout.

NAXALT, but still, I can't sift through that sort of nonsense.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1216
varg

Most of it stems from Lurches hatred of Miller. The Order is worshipped over there and seen as never doing anything wrong, while Miller is seen as the sole person responsible for everything bad, even though a lot of the Order people ended up taking deals and dragged Miller into a lot of the mess. Not that I dislike The Order as a whole or anything but I dont think the case is so black and white. They're just attacking from the sidelines. Hindsight is 20/20. If Miller had perfect execution, and there weren't a bunch of Christian morons attracted like flies to shit to all things jewish. Like being at a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement center, then he'd have only taken out jews and they'd have less to whine about... of course they still would because what he did isn't as respectable as their online poll voting, not using racial slurs, and trying to appeal to cuckservatives that call them racist trash. Do they think no Christians could have been harmed during The Order's bank and armored car robberies? Or Lurches attempted armed island overthrowing? Oh but it wouldn't matter if it happened in those cases...

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1217
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Oh but it wouldn't matter if it happened in those cases...
Because if they did give an objective assessment of those cases, Varg, they'd be permabanned quicker than you can say 'Hope you got ten bucks, lol'.

As for Pauly ... this is a guy who said that April Gaede literally was pimping her girls out, along with a whole bunch of other unfounded libellous garbage about other people. But because he puts money in Don Black's pocket, that's someone who's respectable over there?!? Seriously?

(Out of interest ... why does anyone put up with Pauly at all? What's he ever done? All I ever got out of him is just another mentally-ill fruitcake with a taste for saying scandalous things about others. I know the 'Andersons' liked him, but I always put that down to the SF circle-jerk social club more than anything else.)

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1218
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
The day a chronically-lying, mentally ill piece of shit like Donald Pauly (trojancowboy) has the right to, or any credibility in, telling Linder what he should and should not do, is the day that Old Nick will be ice skating to work.
That's Pauly's answer to every WN controversy - call them crazy and throw them under the bus.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1219
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://fox4kc.com/2015/09/01/cross-s...egins-tuesday/

http://www.turnto10.com/story/299286...h-site-murders

That's not what he said at all if you listen to the cross-examination video Jimmy posted above.
This is why you don't do interviews with the media, because, as here in court, they always cherrypick the most defensive thing you say. It doesn't matter if my real answer was I need an hour to answer it, and that is why I won't answer in the way you want. They just go with whatever makes you look defensive and guilty.

I can't simply condemn or condone what Miller did. They refuse to give me the time to make a full answer, so I won't (will not) answer the question.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #1220
Alex Linder
Administrator

[just a brief recounting]

I went out there and testified yesterday. I was the first witness on Miller's side in the sentencing hearing. The indigent defense team drove me out and back. It's a three-hour ride from where I live in Kirksville to Olathe.

Miller has a number of witnesses scheduled, including relatives, friends and death-penalty experts. I had thought I was the only one. One irritating thing about this type of stuff is you are basically kept in the dark until stuff is sprung on you. You're not allowed even to listen in to the trial before or after you appear, just sit in soundproof waiting room. That said, Miller's defense team has been extremely helpful, not just to me but to Miller. He effectively has 5-6 professionals helping him for free. I really appreciate their getting me back home same-day.

I did what I could. This was the first time I did a true testifying, as opposed to some pro-forma technical questions.

The prosecutor did his level best to make sure he averaged one objection for every three words I uttered, so I did my best to make him appear the buffoon. Miller's technique of simply following his own agenda is all you can really do, though you risk contempt or just being kicked out. As always, what is good for whites guides my actions, and the right way to act here was to verbally hit them harder than they hit me, regardless of what technical court procedure is supposed to be. Never let yourself be pushed off your agenda. Miller has shown how to do this.

It was just a constant battle, and I grew increasingly angry at the prosecutor for not shutting mouth and letting me answer - anything. He was clearly using this as a technique, which is illegal, and the judge was allowing him. So I had to talk over him. Not to mention I could hardly hear him due to bad hearing. In my opinion, the judge was too lenient with the prosecutor. I mean I start characterizing Miller in answer to his questioning, intending to culminate with 'selfless,' which indeed I did get in at the end of my portion, and he interrupted me with an objection. That was completely invalid yet the judge allowed it and cut Miller off when he tried to reopen it. Just one example.

I did get one full and complete answer on how the jews jewed America's immigration policy, and that was satisfying. I got a lot of information out there, but not in a natural podcast-like evolutionary flow, because this is immediately objected to as 'narrative' 'evasive' 'irrelevant' whatever adjective they want to throw at it. But I just talked over them and made sure the main points were heard. But the matter of fact is that the jury hears everything you say and takes it into account no matter what the judge says. Of course I try to follow the judge's rules but there are larger considerations too. I instantly disliked the prosecutor on seeing his face. I read him as a fake hard-ass. So I started rolling my eyes at him. I remember Elisha Strom went nearly apoplectic at the idea some cop was rolling her eyes at her - people who are extremely self-important find this extremely insulting. So it worked. He rather childishly said "He's rolling his eyes at the court, your honor!" I said, "No, I'm rolling my eyes at you." I think these people are used to dominating by their position and they don't like it when you act as contemptuous and condescending to them as they do to others.

Thinking it over, the reason I don't talk the junkmedia comes pretty close to applying to getting involved in this hearing. It was damn close to a show trial from my perspective because they would not let me speak connected words for 90% of it. Just objection after objection. Remember - they have the conviction in their pocket. The issue is decided. This is supposedly the looser phase of the proceeding.

My purpose in going out there was to help Miller, in a difficult time, because I respect him and his achievements in life in general, and in building the White Patriot Party in particular. I wanted to give context to his actions. I didn't need more than maybe ten minutes to do this. I wasn't given it. I tried to speak to the jury directly and emotionally in an explanatory way. The murder of three people is serious. The explanation for the context has to give that heaviness, called gravitas, due consideration. But it was all objections, with the judge agreeing or not stopping the prosecutor from doing this. I made plenty of points, but it is difficult to sustain an effect when someone else is allowed to interrupt you continually. This was my first rodeo, but I just can't believe that most court proceedings are like this. If the witness is not allowed to testify, why is he here? And I said a version of this at least a couple times.

My impression of our typically crappy Anglo-Saxon system is that it is incredibly weighted toward the prosecution. It is basically designed so that only the narrowest questions can be asked and answered. No true momentum can be built. No genuine contextual understanding can be advanced. Maybe if sick old Miller and I had eight hours together rather than occasional taped, monitored, interrupted prison calls to plot out some sequence. But even then, the effect is lost when they simply will not give you even FIVE GODDAM MINUTES to lay out Miller's political context. Well, maybe he got it after I went on. I hope he did.

I tried to make the jury feel the weight of the thing from the OTHER side. I had to make the crudest grossest appeal because of the constraints, looking at them directly and saying "I am not a liar." This appeal 99% of the time is wrong, because you should trust your material (they can figure out if you're not a liar), but when you have zero time, you have to cut to the bottom line, and I'm trying to let them see into me to measure, and just giving them helpful executive summaries of the man they're dealing with. To this end I dressed as nicely as I could, had my hair done, new shoes socks pants, old blazer from my forebears.

Boy they don't like any direct appeal to the jury, but they need to see within us to draw their conclusions. They need to understand that, as Miller said, his intent is not criminal, it's political. Regardless of the opinion or legal standing of his particular execution.

The minute I turned to the jury, repeatedly, with any kind of direct emotional appeal, they just flared up. They are absolutely worried about any approach like this. They don't want the jury to get any ideas of a different way of looking at things.

The jury was hard to read. The layout of the court made things difficult. As in Knoxville, I want the people who are judging what I'm saying to look me in the eyes, because that's where they will learn the truth about whether I'm honest or dishonest, a clown or a serious man. From the witness chair, Miller is off to the far left. Judge to immediate left. Prosecutor straight ahead. Jury off to right. Monitor in front of you. Chair to sit in, which was immensely helpful.

The courtroom was not full. Behind the lawyers/assistants row, it was probably about half to 2/3 full. I think most of these were journalists, given they're of a type, at least the women. The jury itself seemed to be all white. It was very hard to get a straight look at it. My eyes kept going back to one white man, probably 37-40. He just appeared haunted and horrified, perhaps sick of the whole thing. I did not sense any particular receptiveness or rejection. Definitely had their attention, but no real reaction from any of the jury. But it was very hard to look at them when I had to listen to three other parties, two of whom were continually breaking my flow.

My view is that Miller has earned our and my loyalty for his lifelong racial efforts, and my testifying was to lend my voice and whatever reputation I have in his support. At the same time the people he shot were at most unwitting dupes in a System they almost certainly did not understand, and their extinguishing cannot simply be waved off as trivial. Therefore, the right answer, which I gave, was that I cannot answer the question simply. Of course the enemy uses this to make me appear defensive and guilty. There's no real way around it in this case other than falsifying my true belief, so I will take the hit as they score the cheap point. As best I can make it out, I did what was good for whites and the movement on the whole.

Some technical matters for any who might find themselves in similar situations.

1) I don't know how many even charged and disputatious court testimonies are this interrupted. If this is how it normally works, then there is little point to testifying. But if this is an outlier, due the politics, then my advice to other comes down to: work out the questions you want asked you as a witness as closely as possible before you take the stand. You have to anticipate objections and word your way around them before they are made. Of course, the prosecution can object to anything. But you make it harder for him and easier for the judge to tell him to shut up. That is the main lesson I took from this. I was hoping and was somewhat led to expect that I would have an hour or two to expatiate on the jews, and provide the political context of Miller's actions. Um, no. Flat no. Completely the opposite of open ended this was.

2) Not all court cases are taped by the courts for documentation. I don't know where I got the idea they were, but this was what I thought. I guess because it's 2015 and videotape seems a pretty easy way to record what happens. But no. This is not the case. The record is purely and only the court stenographer, right in front of you in the witness box, with her body like a pointer dog on your lips.

3) The media in this case have a pool, with two cameras in the newsroom. I think. It was explained to me that I had the option of telling the media to turn the cameras off, and not take any still pictures or videos. I exercised this option. The media still have access to either or both the audio and the transcript, but can't take pictures or video if the witness denies them. I knew they would only use what made me look bad, defensive, guilty, weak or ugly, so I said no. Also, the key is that this media pool can take whatever pictures it wants - it is NOT a complete record of what happened. Just whatever stills and moving video they decide to record. So it makes sense not to allow them to do anything. I don't know why the court itself doesn't keep a video record. I mean, a damn 7-11 keeps a surveillance video, but maybe it's a matter of costs. I just dont know, but it surprised me. Another thing one doesn't know about beforehand that one hears about in the room before going on. Whenever you can fuck the junkmedia, do it, is my advice.

4) Dealing with the media. When we got there at 11:30am or so, there were a couple news trucks outside. But no scene or anything, with public or throng of media, as you sometimes see. No cops or anything else. Just an ordinary county courthouse. We walked in, and the courtroom was on the second floor, I think it was. Not a huge room. Not a huge number of people around, but plenty. Guards, various assistants, lawyers. Medium busy. I'd forgotten how sexy professional women look dressed up. Man, I'm a small towner now. Without a car for several years, I was gaping like a country hank at them big bildins' as we drove through Kansas City down to Olathe. I really enjoyed the ride with the defense helpers, Ray and, on the way back, Phil. Learned a bunch about cows and hogs, their slaughtering, people on death row in Kansas (there are nine, and Phil brought up the Carrs, unbidden - clearly the most horrible murder in that state in years). All these people are against the death penalty, but we didnt get into that. My personal impression is the same as with Breivik. When someone does what Miller did and is not taken out back and shot, society is degenerate. It may feel nice to tolerate and explain, but basically it's just a sign that proper respect is missing. This does not mean Miller's politics are wrong. They can be right. But society simply can't tolerate people killing other people (dozens in Breivik's case) and then solicitously providing loads of medical, legal and other help. It's sick. Miller's treatment, which is quite fair, apart from not letting him speak in court, is really symptomatic of the disease he is fighting. We are a society that is not confident enough to make basic judgments.

I got so mad in that court, apart from wanting to punch the fake-tough-guy prosecutor that I gave them all my drooling retard face, which means I want someone quicker on the uptake to contend with. I want some human reaction from one of these people. It's just that no one wants anything hard. No responsibility. "Above my pay grade." These are just things I'm intuiting from eyes and demeanors and if not the zeitgeist the sitegeist or the hofgeist - the spirit of or in the court. Nothing has any weight. This is where leftism has led us. We know nazis are evil. And racism is bad. But those are our only judgments. And we dont even really know those, we just know it's safest and best to parrot those judgments.

After testifying I cooled my heels alone back in the witness room, waiting for the driver to show up. Within an hour, he did. We exited the room, adjacent to the courtroom, and entering into it thru different doors. We exited into the hall. Immediately a fat old white man in a red sports jersey with a radio station, I think it was KFAG, asked for an interview. I said no. Then some woman accosted me. A newscunt type. Easily identifiable because of good looks and sexy-classy dress. I said I don't talk to jew-controlled junkmedia. Save for 10k in my hand before we begin. She started babbling about the 10k as I ignored her but she kept chasing. Then we walked back past the metal detector toward the stairs. A point here:

- I brought a shoulder bag because it looked initially like I would have to stay overnight, indeed they had made a reservation. But I was first witness and really did not want to hang around after testifying. If they would have let me sit in, would be one thing but basically these trials are pretty sealed off. I had brought some scissors and had to dump them. So treat a courtroom the same as an airplane. Don't bring anything sharp you might have to leave behind.

So as we walked by the metal detector, someone bellowed at me in a cop/prison guard voice. I turned my head, because it was the deep masculine voice of brawny-forearmed authority, and it was saying my name. But no, it was just the red whale radio guy. Using a neat vocal trick... Just a little thing to notice.

We went down the stairs and out the lobby, soon as we hit the doors, the cameras and reporters descended, exactly like one of those 40s movie scenes. I just kept walking, straight to the car. Not turning or acknowledging them. The newstwat started up some loaded questions to goad a response - what do you have to say about the deaths of three innocent people, so you only talk behind a screen blah blah. As we walked I pulled out a card with a dozen hush-crime victims on it. Which I had scribbled down, as I stated not looking at them (which would indicate respect, always treat them like canaille chasing your feet for crumbs), I said you only care about victims that promote your agenda, and I read off the names of 12 - which Pam Ross and Ian Smith Son had provided recently at vnnforum.com, I read them off loudly as I was walking and said no one cares about the victims of these hush crimes, you liars won't do any reports on them. As we neared the car the 'twat who seemed latina launched one last question about Reat Underwood and the "singing competition" and I said loudly enough for anyone to hear and tape and broadcast that To Kill a Mockingbird is anti-white propaganda meant to groom white girls to be raped blacks. And when that happened, this junkmedia would cover it up. The driver by this time had opened the doors, we got in and left the dogpack in the dust.

5) Dress. I tend to wear a tweed coat that was my dad's back in the day. It has a couple moth holes in it. So what. It is just slightly too long (past the break in the wrist). But you have to look closely to observe either. If I'm going for odd flashy, I fold the sleeves up. But I didn't today. I went for bonolike large purple sunglasses - when outside. I was going for the Ion Tiriac look and feel, although I am far too slender a fellow truly to emulate him nevertheless, I came in good swooping Tiriac dress mode (without the beard, or manchu which nature didn't gift me). I try to come in above it, and be as condescending as humanly possible to people, rather media, I consider the absolute scum of the earth. I cut my hair myself the day before I went. And shaved as closely as I could. Had some alopecia last couple years, and thank got it has grown back, but it's left my upper lip looking funny, like I didn't shave right. But there's little I can do about this. I am not going to die any beard or hair, that's for damn sure. But I had a nice Ralph Lauren white dress shirt on under the tweed. New shoes, nice socks, new pants. I dressed in order to focus attention on my words. So there would be no way to reject me for appearances. I think that is right way to play it. I never appeal to anybody. I simply try to get them to focus on what I'm saying, not on my person. I should also note, I decided not to wear a tie, in order to indicate a precise degree of disrespect for this court proceeding. A man who was a green beret and master sergeant for 20 years, lied to and set up by his own federal government - he has the right to explain his actions, given his lack of criminal background and honest attempts to work within the law. When you want to treat him right, my full respect for your proceedings will be reflected in my wearing a full formal suit rather than merely a casual-nice.

6) The right way to conceive these things. It is not about you. Or how you feel about yourself. If you want to feel good about yourself, go jerk off. I you want to feel heroic, go read Superman comics. I can't stand this childishness stupidity of "doing something is better than doing nothing." Doing something unconsidered and unintegrated into a strategy is worse than nothing, unless by accident. It is the message you are bringing that is important. It is your duty to this cause, if you support it, to get past the fear through practice, and to be able to put your message in the form best suited to the particular audience. I honestly don't think a more difficult situation than yesterday is even conceivable, save an overt lynch mob, but it still can be handled to some profit. As the critic said, but few WN pay attention to, WN are too often driven by their own emotional concerns rather than the objective demands of the situation. I keep this in mind and always try to puzzle out the objective demands before entering any particular setting.

Anyway, that's what happened yesterday from my POV. If you have questions I will answer them. I want to thank Varg and Jimmy Marr (now a moderator, as of perhaps a week ago) for tending the shop while I was out for an unclear length of time.

As I have said, I am going change VNN's direction in 2016. All of you registered here are fine under the existing terms, but I am going to revise what we're looking for in newcomers in the new year. I will post these changes on Oct. 1.

[afterthoughts or things i forgot to mention]

7) Voice. I did 4 hours of podcasts the two days before testifying in order to get my voice in the perfect baritone grainy way. Just another small technical thing that can give you an extra 1-2% edge, particularly with women.

8) I took two self pictures just for historical reasons (attachments) upon arriving back at the homestead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pictures 013.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	9700   Click image for larger version

Name:	pictures 014.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	9701  

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 2nd, 2015 at 10:00 AM.

Tags
frazier glenn cross, glenn miller, rounder, white activists, white courage, white heroes, white rage

Thread