VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Menorah-Whipped Pope Goes Kol Nidre

[Ariadna: Inspired by the Kol Nidre shtik of his “Elder brothers,” i.e., advance absolution for envisioned future sins, Pope Francis announced that during the upcoming Holy Year, which commences on December 8th 2015, the priests will be allowed to forgive abortion. December 8th is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. What better way to express the Jewish feeling of wishing Jesus had never been born?

If the Catholic Church decides to forgive abortion, what better year than the Holy Year? Plan on doing it in the ‘abortion special’ Holy Year and then “reflect on the gravity of the sin committed” afterward. The Pope dedicated this Holy Year to the “mercy of God.” The mercy is not to be urged to those planning to have none; it is to be extended to them. On the other hand one cannot call him a slacker in adopting cultural marxism hook, line and forceps.]

The menorah-whipped Pope Francis once again treats Christian dogma as if it were an á la carte bodega: Pick and choose; Make your own burger; Some dishes only “in season.” Jesus is Ok if you fancy non-kosher, but God’s Covenant with the Jews never lapsed, according to him. My sympathy to Catholics in these hard times.]

Francis proposed the indulgence in a letter to the president of the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization. Francis said priests should both welcome women who seek forgiveness for terminating a pregnancy, and reflect on “the gravity of the sin committed.”

read full article at source: http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...oes-kol-nidre/

Old September 1st, 2015 #2
Thomas DeWitt

All the vile things are in our face and now they'll rub our nose in it. I was raised Catholic and I see the fallacy behind religion. Attending parochial school taught me all about money worship. I think this Pope is coming to the Kwa to perform a black mass with all the jewed world leaders. I guess there is no limit to depravity. I don't know what to call it. Are there words?

Old September 2nd, 2015 #3
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

[IMG][/IMG]

Old September 2nd, 2015 #4
John Adams
Banned

The vatican has sold out, they do not represent us. They are no different to the politicians that claim to represent us but sell us out

Tags
pope

Thread