VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2007 #41
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
????

These boons drove in from the hood to a white neighborhood to target white women. The first one was just sitting in her car. Next they ordered a pizza and assaulted the female delivery girl.
Jim, I live in a city full of niggers, extremely violent niggers. We had over 400 murders last year, nearly all were nigger on nigger. There is random crime, but it is rare, most crimes are done by people who know each other, or live a particular lifestyle. Jim, a girl out hooking 2am is more likely to get raped then a woman who isn't hooking at 2am. Very few crimes are random, very few.

Old February 19th, 2007 #42
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default From Jim's Link Come A How To....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
I was there, and I was 12 years old when the niggers started burning and looting.

White cops actually used to shoot niggers dead back then.

Below, was another great Detroit riot.

-Jim
Quote:
Police Brutality

In Detroit, during the 1960s the “Big Four” or “Tac Squad”roamed the streets, searching for bars to raid and prostitutes to arrest. These elite 4 man units frequently stopped youths who were driving or walking through the 12th street neighborhood. They verbally degraded these youths, calling them “boy” and “nigger”, asking them who they were and where they were going. (Fine 1989:98). Most of the time, black residents were asked to produce identification, and having suffered their requisite share of humiliation, were allowed to proceed on their way. But if one could not produce “proper” identification, this could lead to arrest or worse. In a few notable cases, police stops led to the injury or death of those who were detained
It sounds like Detroit police were trying to keep nigger thugs in control and probably doing a decent job of it. Police brutality to question niggers or ask them for ID? I noticed they cite "Fine" in the report (jew?) which explains a lot. Nonetheless, I guess the niggers got tired of having to be just a little civilized. And wanted an early Christmas (riot)

Also From Jim's link:

Quote:
This rapid turnover in population in the neighborhood brought with it the attendant ills of social disorganization, crime and further discrimination. It’s impact in the 12th street area was devastating. According to Sidney Fine, “The transition from white to black on Detroit’s near northwest side occurred at a remarkably rapid rate…In a familiar pattern of neighborhood succession, as blacks moved in after World War II, the Jews moved out. The first black migrants to the area were middle class persons seeking to escape the confines of Paradise Valley. They enjoyed about “five good years” in their new homes until underworld and seedier elements from Hastings Street and Paradise Valley, the poor and indigent from the inner city, and winos and derelicts from skid row flowed into the area.
I noticed even the kikes moved out. Izzy wants multicult as long as he is no part of it.

Let that be a lesson to any dumb, brainwashed White person lurking at VNN or writing a college paper on "hate" groups. When niggers move in, the neighborhood goes to shit and Whites with any sense of self preservation get the hell out.

Last edited by Joe_J.; February 19th, 2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: more tnb to post

Old February 19th, 2007 #43
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post

I noticed even the kikes moved out. Izzy wants multicult as long as he is no part of it.

I never really noticed how many kikes there were in Detroit when I was growing up there in the 60's. I do remember when the niggers started moving into northwest Detroit, (7 Mile Rd. & Livernois area) the kikes immediately fled to the other side of Livernois. (the Palmer Park side of Livernois)

When the (movin' up to da east side) niggers started moving to the other side of Livernois, (where the houses were considerably larger and much more expensive) the kikes started fleeing to Oak Park/Southfield and beyond while the gittin' was good. This all took place within a few years time.

For a while there...the northwest side of Detroit had more kikes than the jew infested Catskills!

I apologize for wandering so far off topic.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 19th, 2007 #44
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
I never really noticed how many kikes there were in Detroit when I was growing up there in the 60's. I do remember when the niggers started moving into northwest Detroit, (7 Mile Rd. & Livernois area) the kikes immediately fled to the other side of Livernois. (the Palmer Park side of Livernois)
It makes sense, though, Jim. Detroit auto workers were some of the best paid employees in the world. Jew parasites had to worm in to make money...Looks like a few stayed around, though, after the niggers moved in:

Quote:
Some of the commercial establishments on Twelfth Street gave way to pool halls, liquor stores, sleazy bars, pawn shops, and second hand businesses.Already suffering from a housing shortage and lack of open space, Twelfth Street became more “densely packed” as apartments were subdivided and six to eight families began to live where two had resided before. [This part sounds like the jew landlords in New Jersey that we keep hearing about.-dtz

Quote:
When the (movin' up to da east side) niggers started moving to the other side of Livernois,
You got a way with words, Jim. Too bad Hal ain't on anymore. Your phone calls to the show were pretty funny, too.

Quote:
For a while there...the northwest side of Detroit had more kikes than the jew infested Catskills!
The Catskills and NYC jews moved to FL and then picked up second homes where I live. We call them halfbacks, as in moved halfway back. Florida is too hot for them in the summer. Winter too cold here. They bounce back and forth.

Old February 19th, 2007 #45
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZwQKftfss

I uploaded it to youtube. Send it to girls you know so that this might not happen to them.

Old February 19th, 2007 #46
Chuck

Quote:
Don't know if you saw my earlier post but in NC where I live a lot of people from Michigan are moving here. That must be why.
Quite possibly.

We have been considering NC. The wife has family down in Stanley county.

Old February 19th, 2007 #47
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM1968 View Post
Quite possibly.

We have been considering NC. The wife has family down in Stanley county.
That isn't too far from me. More towards the central part of the state and land is better priced than here in the mountains. Puts you closer to a major metro area (Charlotte). To me, it is kind of weird how things run in circles. My great grandad came to the Kwa from Ontario to join up in WWI. One of my grandads was from Michigan, though I have no connection with any of those relatives.

Old February 20th, 2007 #48
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Orion View Post
I don't want to see them raped.

I just don't care anymore.

You hear me? I do not fucking care!

I'm so tired of banging. my. head. against. the. brick. wall. that is the average lemming, fuck 'em.

Let 'em learn the hard way.
Did you read the article? These niggers are coming to WHITE neighborhoods and picking them out.....We need to protect our women you asshole....Not feed them to niggers like Jews do.....Your statements would make the Jews proud.

Old February 20th, 2007 #49
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Hey numbnuts!

Don't you get it? they will beat on you, and call all their male friends to beat on you, and then call the cops to arrest you!

Don't believe me? go ahead! go try it. go see what happens when you say nigger or spic to your average White cunt.

I'll take care of me & mine alone.

Old February 20th, 2007 #50
CadorBolin

Someone took the time and energy to take photographs of Highland Park as it looks today:

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/...ead.php?t=8752

Some samples of the abandoned police HQ and court house:

Old February 20th, 2007 #51
Joe_J.
Radio active

Thanks for the link on the pics. I found some that I think Yankee Jim can appreciate along with the guy's comments:

Quote:
^^4 incarcerated black people + 2 dead white people = ...?
I think that the guy gets it.

It's amazing the stuff that the cops and FD left behind. As the poster of the pics said, it was just like they left one day and left it all behind. Hard to imagine such a place even in the Kwa.

Yankee Jim, sounds like it's a good thing you didn't stick around Detroit.

I liked this sign that was left behind:

Last edited by Joe_J.; February 20th, 2007 at 06:28 PM.

Old February 20th, 2007 #52
White Nobility

Quote:
Notice how they say the victim were chosen at random. No, the niggers chose them because they were white.
The fact that they went into a suburban White neighborhood to find a victim, instead of finding one closer in their own black neighborhood, is evidence that they were targeting White women, and thus, should also be charged with hate crimes.

Why don't the White cops and prosecutors ever think to follow that obvious line of reasoning?

Perhaps we could call and ask them... not to mention the local nigger "community leaders", ministers, etc. who I'm sure have not uttered one word of sympathy or outrage... just as they never do... another phenomenon which the media never seems to notice.

Niggers NEVER express outrage or regret when White people are targeted by their fellow niggers. NEVER. They are all fucking hypocrites and liars. Fucking pieces of shit. Every one of them should be lynched.

Old February 20th, 2007 #53
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Thanks for the link on the pics. I found some that I think Yankee Jim can appreciate along with the guy's comments:

I got my permit to drive in 1970. I used to deliver telegrams in Highland Park when I was 15-16. My regular route was the downriver area, but I covered for another guy in Highland Park semi-regularly. (Woodward & Davison area if I remember correctly)

I've seen MANY niggers just like the ones in your post. I remember taking a telegram to some SUPER nigger drug dealer in Highland Park one night. A lot of telegrams were delivered at NIGHT back then!

I was a hippie looking White boy leaving this nigger drug dealer's house. The cops were watching the house, and I remember them pulling me over after I left, and harassing the shit outta me...even though it was very obvious that I was out working, delivering telegrams.

I had a "Western Union" tin sign on the dashboard, and a spotlight that plugged into the cigarette lighter, and a stack of telegrams left to deliver...yet the cops harrassed tha fuckin' shit outta me that night. I'll think of the nigger drug dealer's name...he was one of, if not THE biggest heroin dealers in Detroit/Highland Park at the time, and I think he was involved in a few murders.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 20th, 2007 #54
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility View Post
The fact that they went into a suburban White neighborhood to find a victim, instead of finding one closer in their own black neighborhood, is evidence that they were targeting White women, and thus, should also be charged with hate crimes.

Why don't the White cops and prosecutors ever think to follow that obvious line of reasoning?
Hate crime legislation was enacted to persecute whites for being politically incorrect. If the controlled media would make a stink about nigger-on-white crime, then probably more niggers would be charged with hate crimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility View Post
Perhaps we could call and ask them... not to mention the local nigger "community leaders", ministers, etc. who I'm sure have not uttered one word of sympathy or outrage... just as they never do... another phenomenon which the media never seems to notice.

Niggers NEVER express outrage or regret when White people are targeted by their fellow niggers. NEVER. They are all fucking hypocrites and liars. Fucking pieces of shit. Every one of them should be lynched.
About the only black I've seen that has is a Reverend Patterson or Peterson that makes the rounds on some of the news shows. He seems more pro-white then a lot of whites that I know.

Old February 20th, 2007 #55
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Hate crime legislation was enacted to persecute whites for being politically incorrect. If the controlled media would make a stink about nigger-on-white crime, then probably more niggers would be charged with hate crimes.
Actually, I think that ZOGs stats show that almost 3/4s or more of those charged with hate crimes are niggers.

I don't agree with the laws but I find it funny that niggers clamored for these things and get charged more often with them.

I believe that the data I read on it was Bureau Of Justice Statistics or FBI.

Old February 20th, 2007 #56
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
I got my permit to drive in 1970. I used to deliver telegrams in Highland Park when I was 15-16. My regular route was the downriver area, but I covered for another guy in Highland Park semi-regularly. (Woodward & Davison area if I remember correctly)

I've seen MANY niggers just like the ones in your post. I remember taking a telegram to some SUPER nigger drug dealer in Highland Park one night. A lot of telegrams were delivered at NIGHT back then!

I was a hippie looking White boy leaving this nigger drug dealer's house. The cops were watching the house, and I remember them pulling me over after I left, and harassing the shit outta me...even though it was very obvious that I was out working, delivering telegrams.

I had a "Western Union" tin sign on the dashboard, and a spotlight that plugged into the cigarette lighter, and a stack of telegrams left to deliver...yet the cops harrassed tha fuckin' shit outta me that night. I'll think of the nigger drug dealer's name...he was one of, if not THE biggest heroin dealers in Detroit/Highland Park at the time, and I think he was involved in a few murders.

-Jim
I guess in your case it was get fucked with by cops and chance going into nigger areas. I guess the cops figured that a nigger, even a dope dealing one, wouldn't really be getting a telegram. Did niggers then even know what a telegram was?

The link that CadorBolin posted is really interesting. At the cop station they left lots of evidence (weapons, etc), uniforms and files w/mugshots. Seeing buildings abandoned in Detroit is one thing, but those pics were like looking at a city after a plague or something. Well, I guess it was a plague in one way, a nigger one. Anyway, interesting stuff.

Hey, what did your parents say to you about the riots? A 12 year old can think but I'm sure you had questions about it. Did that wake you up to how niggers are? Just curious since that was a major deal if they sent 82nd Airborne in (same guys that went into NO. They must be the military's nigger riot putdown army).

Old February 20th, 2007 #57
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Hey, what did your parents say to you about the riots? A 12 year old can think but I'm sure you had questions about it. Did that wake you up to how niggers are? Just curious since that was a major deal if they sent 82nd Airborne in (same guys that went into NO. They must be the military's nigger riot putdown army).
I lived across the river in Windsor during the 1967 riot. I was 11, I'm a year younger than Y/J. All's I remember was the tunnel & bridge to Detroit were closed for about 3 or 4 days. My uncle who worked in Warren, could not go to work. My aunt who lived in downtown Detroit could not go outside, too dangerous. At night there was a dusk to dawn curfew, & they meant it.

I remember seeing smoke from the fires, that's about all. This was a long time ago now. I heard some of the niggarows who lived close to the river were coming over to Windsor's west end in small boats [a short trip] to get away from the gunfire. Many likely had friends or relatives in the west end, which has lots of blacks.

Old February 20th, 2007 #58
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
I lived across the river in Windsor during the 1967 riot. I was 11, I'm a year younger than Y/J. All's I remember was the tunnel & bridge to Detroit were closed for about 3 or 4 days. My uncle who worked in Warren, could not go to work. My aunt who lived in downtown Detroit could not go outside, too dangerous. At night there was a dusk to dawn curfew, & they meant it.

I remember seeing smoke from the fires, that's about all. This was a long time ago now. I heard some of the niggarows who lived close to the river were coming over to Windsor's west end in small boats [a short trip] to get away from the gunfire. Many likely had friends or relatives in the west end, which has lots of blacks.
Thanks for the personal story. More Whites need to hear about this kind of stuff. They also need to see the sites with pics on Detroit and other major cities. The only thing I have seen that is even close (and really isn't) is Marietta, Ohio in some areas and North Charlotte, NC.

I think that a lot of us who are WN/NS, racially aware or whatever we might call ourselves miss out on the fact that there are millions of Whites who have no idea of how niggers are and what happens when they overrun a city or any area. It is sad to see the pics of Detroit and know that a great jew wise man like Henry Ford helped to build that city and change America and now it has just gone to shit. Every White lemming should get a free trip to Detroit with a tour in a bulletproof automobile and see it for themselves.

Part of the problem with our race is that for hundreds of years we have been split up into national factions. For example, Hitler mistakenly called the Germans a race. The English and French were enemies for hundreds of years. The concept of "White" being one and together is really an alien ideal for Whites that only a few of us understand. If more Whites don't change their ways of thinking then we will all be living in places that look like Detroit.

Old February 20th, 2007 #59
Guard Dog 88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
I'm a pussy and have never been out of my basement, much less make a trip to Detroit to high five my niggras.
I suspected as much...............

Old February 20th, 2007 #60
Subrosa
Banned

Hey puppyboy, can you post attacks other than editing quotes no one ever made? You really are a pussy, aren't you? Attack the women but keep your mouth shut when the big boys are around, huh puppy?

Thread